Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1106841 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
2-2

Can we get the winner?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
grin grin grin

A-40 Mr cleanshit abi na clean urine, grin how market? undecided

Shey the time for Kerewa dance don reach? grin grin

I'll revive Zule Zoo's career for this, just so they can perfom a special Kerewa for us on this thread. grin grin

Get ready! cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
BOATENGGGGggggggggggg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
nitlad: grin grin grin

I'll revive Zule Zoo's career for this, just so they can perfom a special Kerewa for us on this thread. grin grin

Get ready! cool

We are ready oo

We could be going 20 points clear today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
This has to be the craziest game of the season! Thank you Fortuna for making us work for this win! Its the right kind of workout ahead of Arsenal who would probably come over to the Allianz thinking they have nothing to lose

Dortmund and Leverkussen lose! 9 games left! 20pts ahead! Give us the salad dish already

nitlad: grin grin grin

Get ready! cool
When would you niggas learn to wait till the final whistle before chanting megedefegede?

10 goals conceded in 25 games. 20 points ahead! You were saying?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
A-40:

When would you niggas learn to wait till the final whistle before chanting megedefegede?

10 goals conceded in 25 games. 20 points ahead! You where saying?
undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
MIND THE GAP
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lahm was definitely MOTM for me! Surely his phenomenal performances deserve a goal at some point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ribery with a ligament injury out of the Arsenal match

Schweinsteiger out Ribery out

We are trying to make this match competitive
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mehn from the look of this new found confidence i'm seeing in these a$$nal fanz, ha i see bayern being knocked out...some even sayin 3-4 unreplied goalz & i jus remembered madrid & milan loss @ home some seasons back.
jus sayin what i'm noticing around
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ribery out Robben in!! Aluta Continua

Me I don't see how this benefits Arsenal because Robben is actually out with a point to prove

The only 3 players Bayern would struggle to replace are Lahm,Neuer and Dante so far this season we have adequate cover for the other positions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2013
Howedes! Smh! Thank God we didn't overpay for him and went for Dante instead! That guy finished Schalke tonight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is this the same munish team that defeated a$$nal?...wth
i think pep is SELLIN robben thatz 4 a fact...even WORST THAN WAT MILAN PLAYED YESTERNITE.
now losin 2 goalz hehehe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
@dayob
@a40
@toba & the rest where una dey o...u are losin 2 goalz o hehehe
Is this the same munish team that defeated a$$nal?...wth
i think pep is SELLIN robben thatz 4 a fact...even WORST THAN WAT MILAN PLAYED YESTERNITE.
now losin 2 goalz hehehe
THIZ IZ A BIIGGG DI$GRACE O
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Horrible performance today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
How market? grin grin grin grin

We go still play gbedu regardless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ope oooo

We manage to scrape through

Shameful display. There must be an enquiry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu: Horrible performance today

buhahahahaha
bayern munich räped on their home turf by wenger - this was exactly what i was saying about arsenal. with a full strength team in both legs, they would have destroyed bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

buhahahahaha
bayern munich räped on their home turf by wenger - this was exactly what i was saying about arsenal. with a full strength team in both legs, they would have destroyed bayern.

You could have staked your money.

I also never saw Schweisteiger and Ribery missing but I challenged you to it you ran away
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
walahi you guys fall for my hand today or was your manager just protesting? l'ar..se made you look so freaking ordinary.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Whaaat! So we won?? I had passed out after that 2nd goal!! How did we do it??

Na this kin thing Ibo dey call "one me gi vuum naya"

What a phucking disgrace! This is the 4th time since we moved to the Allianz that we have pulled a chokejob first AC Milan,Inter,Chelsea and now this

Robben,Muller where piss-poor! Special mention to Alaba,Martinez and Kroos who where 36 chambers of shyte tonight

On the bright side at least all these journos and news press ninjas tagging us as favorites would take their load back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
DayoOponu and that didirin A40 abi na F9 should bow their heads in shame!

EPL nonentities pissing all over you in your own yard is a disgrace.

Your overhyped defence torn to shreds. That's 9 goals in 8 Champs League games already undecided

Miniatured Cazorla and that leprosy patient Rosicky who has been plagued and ravaged by injuries taking turns to wankkkk on Javi Martinez, your self glorified best DM in Europe cheesy

You have been molested twice in as many visits by teams from the Island in your supposedly 'fiery' Alias Hyena grin - This is a gannggbaaangg!!!!!

Just like Patako the useless plank described your useless league as 'Burn-Dis-League-Down', it should be burnt down!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2013
^^ Kini dero nwi?

Have you taken your medication

Which team from islands molested you?

Everytime Bayern has played Arsenal we have always eliminated them

Since 1999 everytime we have played Man utd we have always eliminated them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Dare you mention Chelsea, your eternal nemesis angry

Manure took you to the brink and then snapped life out of you at the death in 1999! tongue

Chelsea disembowelled you in 2005.

Just last year, Chelsea made you sweat blood before mercilessly beheading you, again!

We are the boss of you Nazi scums! cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:40am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad: Dare you mention Chelsea, your eternal nemesis angry

Manure took you to the brink and then snapped life out of you at the death in 1999! tongue

Just last year, Chelsea made you sweat blood before mercilessly beheading you, again!

Sharrap you farm tool!! The only defending champion to get knocked out in the group stage! You even have the gall to be posting megedefegede here when you would be struggling with Steaua Bucaresti while we would once again be pitting wits with the giants of Europe! You couldn't even manage your fluke victory after playing the most pathetic football known to man
Better hope you make the top 4 so you don't wind up facing Levski Sofia and Swansea next season. Lmao @ this maricon!
4 >>>> 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad: DayoOponu and that didirin A40 abi na F9 should bow their heads in shame!

EPL nonentities pissing all over you in your own yard is a disgrace.

Your overhyped defence torn to shreds. That's 9 goals in 8 Champs League games already undecided

Miniatured Cazorla and that leprosy patient Rosicky who has been plagued and ravaged by injuries taking turns to wankkkk on Javi Martinez, your self glorified best DM in Europe cheesy

You have been molested twice in as many visits by teams from the Island in your supposedly 'fiery' Alias Hyena grin - This is a gannggbaaangg!!!!!

Just like Patako the useless plank described your useless league as 'Burn-Dis-League-Down', it should be burnt down!
Hehehehe please remind us why is Chelsea not still in this competition? Where they banned!
The most useless defending champions in history! Finished 6th the season they won the UCL qualified through the backdoor and still couldn't make it past the first round!
In a civilized setting a terminal ret@rd like you would be thrown in a pit of wild boars! Anuofia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad: Dare you mention Chelsea, your eternal nemesis angry

We could have loved to play and eliminate Chavski but UEFA wont allow us to come meet you in Europa where you are battling with some Gypsies from Spartak Prague and Steau Buchuresti who are still battling starvation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Make Chelsea line up Reserve Team against your yeye team, you still have no chance of escaping the wicked decimation we'd mete out to you! You will always get sodomized by Chelsea! tongue Eyin kini buruku rada rada wonyi undecided

Eyin sugomu meji, e gbenu oshi yin soun jo.

Shameless Nazis, nobody wen nor dey brutalise una for Europe; CHELSEA Milan, Barca, Inter, Arsenal, Bate, Manure, even Norwich to mention but a few have all taken turns to raaapee you!

Lemme ask una, shey na door knob una be ni, wey t'aja t'eran just dey get turn with una? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2013
@dayokanu and A-40,
Stop making noise about an ordinary Bayern side.
The way you two trumpet so much about Bayern, you'd think you are the kings of European football.
However, lately you tend to struggle vs Englih opposition.
Scraped through on away goals vs Man United and lately Arsenal.
Couldn't beat Chelsea in the CL final in your own stadium.
Just thank your lucky stars that Arsenal were dull enough to concede three at home.
tone down the Bayern noise, abeg.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2013
StarBoard: @dayokanu and A-40,
Stop making noise about an ordinary Bayern side.
The way you two trumpet so much about Bayern, you'd think you are the kings of European football.
However, lately you tend to struggle vs Englih opposition.
Scraped through on away goals vs Man United and lately Arsenal.
Couldn't beat Chelsea in the CL final in your own stadium.
Just thank your lucky stars that Arsenal were dull enough to concede three at home.
tone down the Bayern noise, abeg.
Story story story! Once upon a time time time! We are in the competition Arsenal are out,Man U are out,Chelsea are out
We have won the UCL more than yall! We have played in more Finals! We have won all the tournaments ever organized by UEFA! So let's hear word
I admitted we played rubbish last night but we still qualified whether by away goals or not the rule is there for both teams to benefit from

nitlad: Make Chelsea line up Reserve Team against your yeye team, you still have no chance of escaping the wicked decimation we'd mete out to you! You will always get sodomized by Chelsea! tongue Eyin kini buruku rada rada wonyi undecided

Eyin sugomu meji, e gbenu oshi yin soun jo.

Shameless Nazis, nobody wen nor dey brutalise una for Europe; CHELSEA Milan, Barca, Inter, Arsenal, Bate, Manure, even Norwich to mention but a few have all taken turns to raaapee you!

Lemme ask una, shey na door knob una be ni, wey t'aja t'eran just dey get turn with una? grin grin grin
Shut up you maricon!! Tell us why your useless team first team didn't make it past the first round? You bush pig! And why you were rendered useless by Athletico Madrid? Shakhtar Donetsk? Ignorant coon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

Story story story! Once upon a time time time! We are in the competition Arsenal are out,Man U are out,Chelsea are out
We have won the UCL more than yall! We have played in more Finals! We have won all the tournaments ever organized by UEFA! So let's hear word
I admitted we played rubbish last night but we still qualified whether by away goals or not the rule is there for both teams to benefit from

And when was the last time you won the competition,or any European competition for that matter?
THREE English sides have won the competiton since.

Just tone down the Bayern noise.That's all we ask.
If Arsenal can beat you convincingly in your backyard, then you're not worth all the noise.Especially the one you both made on the Arsenal thread.

You couldn't beat Chelsea on your own turf to win the title.
You qualify on a technicality against English teams.
Next thing we'll hear is how superior the Bundesliga is to the EPL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.