Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1106840 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:
Shut up you maricon!! Tell us why your useless team first team didn't make it past the first round? You bush pig! And why you where rendered useless by Athletico Madrid? Shakhtar Donetsk? Ignorant coon
Odensin, Chelsea Vs Bayansh Munshyte head to head - Who is the Imperator? Foolish boy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:
Odensin, Chelsea Vs Bayansh Munshyte head to head - Who is the Imperator? Foolish boy.
Someone needs to slap this coon upside the head? Only 1 european title in your miserable history and you are here flaunting your buffoonery

StarBoard:
And when was the last time you won the competition,or any European competition for that matter?
THREE English sides have won the competiton since.

When was the last time Madrid won the competition? Juve nko? All I know is we have won it more than you lot! We are only answerable to three teams in Europe Utd isn't one of them so leave story for puff daddy

StarBoard:
Just tone down the Bayern noise.That's all we ask.
If Arsenal can beat you convincingly in your backyard, then you're not worth all the noise.Especially the one you both made on the Arsenal thread.
The noise is all fun and games! You guys need to stop being sensitive as phuck everytime

StarBoard:
You couldn't beat Chelsea on your own turf to win the title.
You couldn't make it past the first round in a group comprising of Basel,Benfica and Otelul Galati
This is supposed to be the bestest English team of all-time

StarBoard:
You qualify on a technicality against English teams.
Next thing we'll hear is how superior the Bundesliga is to the EPL.
The technicality that both teams are aware of and can benefit from before the match? What a lame excuse

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2013
A40/F9, when was the last time you tasted European glory Just like DayoOponu said, "Two Popes ago!" shocked shocked

Oloshi this same Chelsea has been wankinnng on your team consistently since forever!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad: A40/F9, when was the last time you tasted European glory Just like DayoOponu said, "Two Popes ago!" shocked shocked

Oloshi this same Chelsea has been wankinnng on your team consistently since forever!
Maybe you didn't hear me the first time! Phuck you and your head to head you blabberin piece of shyte! What is the head to head between Buster Douglas and Mike Tyson?
Your club is a smaller one and would remain so till Kingdom Come and not even Roman's entire fortune can change that! I guess ur a$$ is woke. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time! Phuck you and your head to head you blabberin piece of shyte! What is the head to head between Buster Douglas and Mike Tyson?
Your club is a smaller one and would remain so till Kingdom Come and not even Roman's entire fortune can change that! I guess ur a$$ is woke. Good morning
Hahahahaha grin o joh weyrey tongue

Prating lunatic, na Chelsea be una oga, you can either accept that or embark on a mission of no return to retrieve Hitler's corpse cheesy

I pray you draw the Bianconeri in the quarters, so Germ-ni can get pulverized by a team from the Peninsula yet again! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

When was the last time Madrid won the competition? Juve nko? All I know is we have won it more than you lot! We are only answerable to three teams in Europe Utd isn't one of them so leave story for puff daddy

I asked specifically about Bayern.
Answer on a post card please.

A-40:

The noise is all fun and games! You guys need to stop being sensitive as phuck everytime
Nope, it's not that simple bro.
You can't use that excuse to wash away the over-gloating you did in the first leg.
Doesn't wash with me.

A-40:

You couldn't make it past the first round in a group comprising of Basel,Benfica and Otelul Galati
This is supposed to be the bestest English team of all-time

Need we remind you how you fared in the Europa league in the hands of Zenit St. Petersburg?

A-40:

The technicality that both teams are aware of and can benefit from before the match? What a lame excuse
So what is the basis of your suppossed superiority?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:

Prating lunatic, na Chelsea be una oga, you can either accept that or embark on a mission of no return to retrieve Hitler's corpse cheesy

I pray you draw the Bianconeri in the quarters, so Germ-ni can get pulverized by a team from the Peninsula yet again! grin
smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:

Guy u sef cool down cos ur truimph (abi na luck kpakpa) las season waz & will 4ever be a DISGRACE to (football) & to neutrals that don't lyk watchin footie...u know go shame say 1st defendin champ no scale thru 4 group stage ni?
Btw where is ur so called TACTICAL CROASH (r-d-m) or haz he returned to the 2nd tier of engrish footie?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^
And where did this jargons typing dork sprout from? undecided

Identify yourself and let me behead you accordingly dunce! - You wee fud!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
StarBoard:
I asked specifically about Bayern.
Answer on a post card please.
Google is your friend

StarBoard:
Nope, it's not that simple bro.
You can't use that excuse to wash away the over-gloating you did in the first leg.
Doesn't wash with me.
We did enough in the first leg to advance! The rest na megedefegede

StarBoard:
Need we remind you how you fared in the Europa league in the hands of Zenit St. Petersburg?
At what stage? The semis! To the eventual champions! Yall didn't even get that far! You where pounded black and blue by Athletico Bilbao and also lost to that same Zenit

StarBoard:
So what is the basis of your suppossed superiority?
We scored more goals at their gym than did at ours! Shikena!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:

You mean the same Bianconeri we whacked 4-0 at their building as recently as 2009/2010
season

Phuck outta here you peeon!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

You mean the same Bianconeri we whacked 4-0 at their building as recently as 2009/2010
season

Phuck outta here you peeon!!
Ode, out of the numerous encounters you have had with them, you foolishly picked one against a beleaguered Old Lady to lie about. Bloody shameless liar! Even Fulham had their turn with that team undecided

All the myth about Munshyt's being serious contenders was shattered yesterday to your uttermost chagrin grin

That must hurt tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:
Ode, out of the numerous encounters you have had with them, you foolishly picked one against a beleaguered Old Lady to lie about. Bloody shameless liar! Even Fulham had their turn with that team undecided

All the myth about Munshyt's being serious contenders was shattered yesterday to your uttermost chagrin grin
That must hurt tongue
Hehehehehe i think the dumb just got "dumberer" grin grin
You words where "I hope you draw the Bianconeri" or can you not read what even you typed

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

Hehehehehe i think the dumb just got "dumberer" grin grin
You words where "I hope you draw the Bianconeri" or can you not read what even you typed
What is this simpleton chatting nao? undecided

Only smart people can pull a strawman, not fruitcakes like you.

You blatantly lied that you beat Juve 4 nil, I didn't call you out but hinted you of you goofanti, cos I thought you would realise your folly and eat you words like the effeminate that you are. But no you remained obstinate and decided to tow the line of shame you are more accustomed to cheesy

Keep on wallowing in your fooldom sugomu agba cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:
What is this simpleton chatting nao? undecided

Only smart people can pull a strawman, not fruitcakes like you.

You blatantly lied that you beat Juve 4 nil, I didn't call you out but hinted you of you goofanti, cos I thought you would realise your folly and eat you words like the effeminate that you are. But no you remained obstinate and decided to tow the line of shame you are more accustomed to cheesy

Keep on wallowing in your fooldom sugomu agba cheesy
Swerve phool! You smart? Who dash monkey banana? 4-0,4-1 what's the difference? Is that what you are hanging on swine? Didn't we score 4 goals at Juve abi wetin this Toulalan dey talk sef

Stop following me around like a binsh in heat! I show no love to homo e-thugs like you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lmao
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

Swerve phool! You smart? Who dash monkey banana? 4-0,4-1 what's the difference? Is that what you are hanging on swine? Didn't we score 4 goals at Juve abi wetin this Toulalan dey talk sef

Stop following me around like a binsh in heat! I show no love to homo e-thugs like you
Mumu slob, took you the whole of an hour to take your head out of the suicide knot abi....
You think say nah your street vendor place you dey abi, wey you and your fellow vermins go dey spit over the pages of complete sports and soccer star.

I will blow your nyansh cover so everyone can see what a foolish git you are. Alaini laakaye radarada
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Awwwwhhh Shitttt...

Lemme Get tha Popcorn...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:
Mumu slob, took you the whole of an hour to take your head out of the suicide knot abi....
You think say nah your street vendor place you dey abi, wey you and your fellow vermins go dey spit over the pages of complete sports and soccer star.

I will blow your nyansh cover so everyone can see what a foolish git you are. Alaini laakaye radarada
How pathetic! 4-0,4-1 we scored 4 in their building and eliminated them from the competition! What is so complicated about that that your sub-zero IQ cannot process? You said you hope we get drawn with Juve and I reminded the google analyst that we have broken them off before. Asiwaju awon were

Take a seat coon! You have been sired!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:

How pathetic! 4-0,4-1 we scored 4 in their building and eliminated them from the competition! What is so complicated about that that your sub-zero IQ cannot process? You said you hope we get drawn with Juve and I reminded the google analyst that we have broken them off before. Asiwaju awon were

Take a seat coon! You have been sired!
Oloriburuku leleyi shar,
You think the fact that your IQ competes with the temperature of the North Pole means your misyarn will be excused? No way!

Who lords among the two of you on head to head? - You street urchin! Na dem be una baba.

Trully, were dun wo, sugbon ko se bi lomo. A40/F9 ogidi were ni eh! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Abeg away from the megedefegede Who would be
Bayern's preferred opponent for today's draw? I do hope we get a tough opponent so that these ninjas don't get complacent! And the whole 'favorite' tag gets put to bed

nitlad:
Oloriburuku leleyi shar,
You think the fact that your IQ competes with the temperature of the North Pole means your misyarn will be excused? No way!

Who lords among the two of you on head to head? - You street urchin! Na dem be una baba.

Trully, were dun wo, sugbon ko se bi lomo. A40/F9 ogidi were ni eh! cheesy
Your madness must be terminal! And when I'm done with you you would relocate back to the cesspit or Aro ward from whence you came! Who gives a phuck about head to head? You must be 51/50 or sumn! The last time we met Juve the combined aggregate was 5-2! Binsh are u ret@rded? Juve is Germany's b!tch! No be dem Hamburg and Dortmund take conquer Europe? FOH!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2013
Strawman Foolery, I hope you die of heart attack when the draw is made today. Darzoll grin - Oloshi alayeradarada!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2013
nitlad: Strawman Foolery, I hope you die of heart attack when the draw is made today. Darzoll grin - Oloshi alayeradarada!
Strawman foolery? What on earth is this simple minded bloodclot talking about? Better go and get adult education and stop trying to feel among using words that are way beyond your vocab! Better yet stick to yoruba! Smfh at this Mgbeke feeling funky

May you get run over by a 911 truck today on your way back from your favorite shekpe joint! Anuofia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2013
nitlad: Strawman Foolery, I hope you die of heart attack when the draw is made today. Darzoll grin - Oloshi alayeradarada!
nitlad: ^^^
And where did this jargons typing dork sprout from? undecided

Identify yourself and let me behead you accordingly dunce! - You wee fud!
Only foolz lyk u make the loudest noise; well its not suprising to us since all of chelshìtt fanz are motorpark toutz/agberoz. The only thin XPECTED of u now is to remove ur suit (that is if u hav any) & do the toutish job we are xpectin...agbero/èlènu gbèru ô
As 4 i.d utd noni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Hahhahahahahahaaha grin

Just as Chelsea pissed all over you in your Alias Hyena, I'm wankkiinng all over you on you thread! tongue

LFMAO @ you ninnies getting riled up over nada grin

E ma gbe ogun je gbeyin ni, eyin kini buruku jatijati wonyi.

When you are arguing with your fellow dimwits about today's draw tomorrow morning, I pray you misyarn as usual and provoke a drughead who will stab you to death at your complete sports vendor's junction. Adagba ma danu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
nitlad: Hahhahahahahahaaha grin

Just as Chelsea pissed all over you in your Alias Hyena, I'm wankkiinng all over you on you thread! tongue

LFMAO @ you ninnies getting riled up over nada grin

E ma gbe ogun je gbeyin ni, eyin kini buruku jatijati wonyi.

When you are arguing with your fellow dimwits about today's draw tomorrow morning, I pray you misyarn as usual and provoke a drughead who will stab you to death at your complete sports vendor's junction. Adagba ma danu.
Sharrap you pile of swine crap!! Your IQ at sub-zero temperature is too low to rile me up. Someone has to perform pest control on a parasitic fleabag like you

Keep w@nking! Is that not your only calling in life? I hope while you perform your daily deed someone swaps your lotion with sulphuric acid so no one has the misfortune of being brought to this world by an unfortunate dweeb like you

You would die a slow,painful and untimely death if you don't keep my name out of your seamen slurping lips
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Juve it is!! As it was in 09/10 so shall it be again! 2nd leg in Turin so its key we keep goals conceded at home at the minimum

Hopefully Ribery would have sufficient time to recover for this tie! Let Robben come off the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bayansh rele re ile lo lo taara ra grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y&desktop_uri=%2F
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
My two favourite team clash

Close tie But Bayern takes this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Most popular team in the country. Has fans from north to south.
Most successful club in the country. Holds the record for most league titles.
Holds the record for most domestic cup victories.

Their biggest domestic rivals are big teams in other cities, as their local rival is an irrelevant small club.
Also recently moved to a state-of-the-art new stadium because their old one was getting out of date (and had poor sight-lines...and a track around the field).

So...am I talking about Bayern or Juventus?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
I guess Del Bosque saw the Bayern and Arsenal game and thought it best to drop Martinez. Really tho what is it about the Martinez and Gustavo partnership that has seen Bayern produce their worst performances this season! Those ninjas are like two d!cks that shouldn't be mixing

Is this team undergoing a slump? We would find out tomorrow! But I hope Schweini and Ribery are put on ice till the game against Juve! Kroos also has to put on his overalls and balaclavas because that Juve midfield would be packed like a crackhouse! Vidal,Pirlo,Marchisio or Pogba et Giacherini would make us work not forgetting Lichtsteiner and Asamoah on the right and left flanks

I also think Gomez should start ahead of Mandzukic. Mandzukic's goal return in this competition is a bit too poor for my liking and he just seems off pace at times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 16, 2013
lol@This Whole Page

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.