Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1096567 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
dayo and edoyad are just threemuch . .never a dull moment in this thread grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
Abi ooo. Nah so we see am grin grin. This thread never fails to crack me up. Birds of the same feather they say flock together.

dayokanu:

^^ Who snatched your feeding bottle?
edoyad:

^ In your dreams homie . Where's that other not-so-smart person ?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
but wait oh . .wey jalether? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Apparently or should I say Rumour has it that he was involved in a party with Dayo and Edo but he could not hack it and had to be hospitalized(he's been there ever since). Unlike those other two pros who have been doing it for Gawd knows long, J.LO is new in the game.

Remember these are not my words. The are words on the street.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
LoL grin grin grin grin grin grin

yanga dey sleep you go take halogen lamp dey find trouble ? grin

ok oh
when they will get here for you . .you are on your own. grin grin grin

seriously where is jal?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
mukina2:

LoL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dey here dey laff you hia grin grin. . . .
mukina2:

yanga dey sleep you go take halogen lamp dey find trouble ? grin
Wetin I do? undecided . . . . .Abi make I talk wetin I hia again?
mukina2:

when they will get here for you . .you are on your own. grin grin grin
Nothing do you jor grin. . . . . . If dem wan prevent supposedly "Untrue Rumours",make they themselves stop eyeing another man's bu, tt.h, ole.SHIKENA!!!
mukina2:

seriously where is jal?
E be like say you sef no dey hia word. . . . . I don tell you already but you still dey ask. J.lo is in serious pain as we speak. Those dudes dealt with him seriously
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
chic2pimp:

Dey here dey laff you hia grin grin. . . .Wetin I do? undecided . . . . .Abi make I talk wetin I hia again? Nothing do you jor grin. . . . . . If dem wan prevent supposedly "Untrue Rumours",make they themselves stop eyeing another man's bu, tt.h, ole.SHIKENA!!!E be like say you sef no dey hia word. . . . . I don tell you already but you still dey ask. J.lo is in serious pain as we speak. Those dudes dealt with me seriously
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lol when you become J-lo? grin grin grin grin grin
see how u don shoot yasef? grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
shocked shocked Muki, Take ya time oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Stop spinning my words jor angry angry tongue.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
oleeeeeeeeeee angry grin

why you kon shange am na? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
Change wetin? undecided. . . . . .Abi your eyes dey pain you?You don dey see double abi tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
you change am jor grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
Look at this Yahoo Yahoo girl oooo shocked shocked shocked. Nah wetin dem dey tish una for 419 skool be dat? tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
shiorr shameless liar grin grin grin tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
I don't blame sha. I'm well aware of the fact that Shamelessness is a major attribute of most Gaynner.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
What ! What !! Dirty talk without me involved ? Why do you people do this ? angry
Anyways, jlother is on holidays in 'Germany' with his boo, if you all really care so much.

Muki my dear, why do you waste your time with chico ? You know he can't get it up even if you stripped naked and skipped in front of him, he's got eyes for only one man.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2011
LvGaal announced that he might drop Hans Jorg Butt for Kraft significantly dropping the average age of our team

--------------Kraft/Neuer (22/24)

Lahm (27)-----Breno (21)----Badstubber (21)-----Gustavo (23)

-------------Tymo (31)----------Schweini (26)

Robben (26)-------------------------------------Ribery (27)

-------------------------Mueller (21)
----------------------------Gomez (25)

Average age for starting 11 would be 24.5
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2011
I've been sitting down, trying to give meaning to the worthless information supplied above and i find myself asking, "how the heck is that info useful to anyone ?". Only in Germany i guess undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2011
mumu thread, SHIIIOR!! Nazi league sure they are still planning to take over the world tonight as it is in pinky and the , hehehehehhehhhe grin grin grin grin grin MUMUNICH Bamisyan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
switch47:

mumu thread, SHIIIOR!! Nazi league sure they are still planning to take over the world tonight as it is in pinky and the , hehehehehhehhhe grin grin grin grin grin MUMUNICH Bamisyan.
And u ve just posted on a mumu thread. so can we call u too_______ fill in the gap
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hamit Altintop of Bayern Munich won the Ferenc Puskas award for the Goal of the year.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Hamit Altintop of Bayern Munich won the Ferenc Puskas award for the Goal of the year.

so?? lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Were players from your own club crippled or leprous during the year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
Wolfsburg vs Bayern

Toooorrr Muller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
Lahm misses a penalty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2011
Grafite misses a penalty too.

This game has been very physical
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^^^^No be you talk say Dzeko would eventually end up plying his trade at teh Allianz Arena, wetin happen nah?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
If bayern 'can' hold on to the 1-0 lead at wolfsburg then they're a good team,. If they cant, well . . . undecided you know the rest.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
FT 1-1.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BinghiNya(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
bayern munich is fast becoming another liverpool. I have lost a big chance to hammer cos of their messed up draw.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by aieromon(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
sickstyne points gap shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2011
dayokanu:

FT 1-1.

mumu team got a draw----manage to get draw shioor!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kaypumpin2(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
Dayo please confirm this story of Hummel having a clause in his contract that Bayern will re-sign him from Dortmund for a "peanut"

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.