Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:01 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1102498 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
Toorrrr ROBBEN

Bayern 1 Kaiserslautern 0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2011
Toooorrrrr

Mario Gomez, Nice assist by Schweinsteiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
Tooor Mario Gomez

Bayern 3 Kaiserslaitern 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pharoh: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^

Its 5 - 1 full time . . . this gomez self . . . make he score like this for national team na. . .

He must be the highest goal scorer in the leage now because he is just pumping hatrick everywhere.

Make them check self . . he might probably have the highest number of hatrick in a season if he continues like this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
Na so so to dey flex muscle for club wey sound like Lantern. Shioooor. Will you pass the sterner tests? tongue

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Who wan test the heavy weight champion? inter, be prepared for war on 23rd february2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2011
Why cant you flex muscles with the useless clubs you play week in week out. That has made you trophyless for half a decade
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Why cant you flex muscles with the useless clubs you play week in week out. That has made you trophyless for half a decade
Bayern Munich dey busy far behind flexing muscle againt yeye teams in the German league inferior to the EPL . yeye people see thread sef. na who know una??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
Bayern Munich has produced the Highest goal scorer at the World cup and the Best player at the World cup 2002.

GAYYners cant be expected to do something like that because their players are leprous.

If Klose alone scored more goals than all GAYYners players added together what a shame.

You should be competing in the PARALYMICS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Bayern Munich has produced the Highest goal scorer at the World cup and the Best player at the World cup 2002.

GAYYners cant be expected to do something like that because their players are leprous.

If Klose alone scored more goals than all GAYYners players added together what a shame.

You should be competing in the PARALYMICS
upon the whole goals wetin be una chieve? i say wetin be the achivement?? MESSI still got world best player award and Bayer Munich is far behind in an inferior league , how come Leprous players are in a team second in the most prestigious league in Europe?? their coach must be very good o. . Bayern Munich still dey do kurukere for mumuy league. shiiorr shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:58am On Jan 24, 2011
Bayern still won a double less than 12 months ago, When was the last time Assanal won a spoon?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Bayern still won a double less than 12 months ago, When was the last time Assanal won a spoon?
  Wetin concern the world with a double won by a useless team in an inferior league, and why do you keep mentioning Arsenal like it is my Family name why not go and consult a babalawo in your village for answers or go to their thread and ask their fans if e too pain you. olodo. grin grin grin grin grin grin  winning a double in an inferior league is as useless as winning a gold medal in Kirikiri olympics.  cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2011
aww Dortmund. They must be really missing their Japanese wonderkid.

I was stunned to see a BL match live on local tv during the weekend. Looks like your campaign here is begining to yield result grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2011
medjai:

aww Dortmund. They must be really missing their Japanese wonderkid.

Sure they are missing Shinji Kagawa, but I think Mario Goetze and Kevuis Grosskreutz have more than deputized for him. Kevin (Born 1988) and Mario born 1992 supervised the demolition of Leverkusen upper week and Mario scored this weekend again.

In their 2 games in the ruckunde(2nd half of the season) Dortmund has scored 4 goals, 2 from kevin and 2 from Mario.

I was stunned to see a BL match live on local tv during the weekend. Looks like your campaign here is begining to yield result grin

Which Bundesliga game did they show? Maybe they are beginning to see reasons that Its not about the gra-gra brainless football of the EPL.

Wasnt that the same way before England vs Germany some reporters said only 2 German players can play gfor Engerland. We all know how the result went.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
Klaus Allofs, following their defeat to Koln

Quote:
"It is almost a blessing that Bayern are coming next week because at least you are prepared for what people expect."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
Yea live bundesliga is now available to Nigerian local audience courtesy MTN. the match they do air is always the late Saturday evening star match i.e 6.30pm. they started with Hamburg/Schalke and last sat it was Koln Werder bremen. its good cos most Nigerian football fans knows nothing outside the yeye Epl. Save for Dstv(just resently acquired the right) its been difficult watching bundesliga in Nigeria, except if one can practice my style which could be difficult if u do not live in owner occupied premises(landlord). l intalled a very big dish 4 metres big and through Dubai sport, l watch 5 weekly live matches(1 friday, two on sat&Sunday) which Dstv cant give as they only air 3 live matches weekly. Its only lovers of German Football that can go beyond borders to try such. Nigerians will enjoy good football with stadia filled to capacity watching the German bundesliga.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Yeah. Good Nigerians can now watch good football and not senseless headless chicken running.

I remember the good times of football made in Germany that turned me into a fan.

I hope they show Bayern vs Werder Bremen next weekend so you guys can see what quality football is all about
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ Dayo,

How and why did Maicosuel return to Brazil? I was really feeling that dude's play at certain stage last season. What went wrong?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Yeah. Good Nigerians can now watch good football and not senseless headless chicken running.

I remember the good times of football made in Germany that turned me into a fan.

I hope they show Bayern vs Werder Bremen next weekend so you guys can see what quality football is all about
Sure they would since its the star match. Football made in Germany when okocha was still in Frankfurt. OMG. the likes of ibrahim tanko, heiko hellich for dortmund, balakov in stuttgart, nerlinger, helmer&klinnsman in bayern. German football is really a beauty to watch.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ibime:

@ Dayo,

How and why did Maicosuel return to Brazil? I was really feeling that dude's play at certain stage last season. What went wrong?

Maybe he didnt cut it with Hoffenheim. I am not certain but I would ask my Hoffenhein fan friend

I am not certain about the circumstance but you should know Hoffenheim have a minor crisis. Hopp and Rangnick were at war for a while after the sale of Luis Gustaavo. Also you know about the Demba Ba saga which made Ba to find his way to England
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Jan 25, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LvG prefers Schweinsteiger and Kroos, van Bommel apparently didn't want to spend the last months of his Bayern career on the bench and lose the captaincy. The two Dutchmen argued loudly in the locker room. He turned down a big offer from Wolfsburg to sign a 5-month deal with Milan.'

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2011/01/25/mark-van-bommel/wegen-van-gaal-sofort-zu-milan.html

Van Bommel seems to be about signing a 5 months deal with Milan He would be sold to Milan for 2m.

I think selling van Bommel is a hasty decision, WHy not keep him till summer and let him go on a free transfer? 1.5-2m Isnt a lot that should make us sell such a player.

Though he is old, he is a fierce competitor and Big game player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2011
Shior, MTN no just try. waste of Television time, no matter how they try EPL will for ever remain the most popular.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2011
Captain Mark van Bommel shoving it in Real Madrids behind

[img]http://1.bp..com/_FZLdDoZshMs/TDRh5Rkl1gI/AAAAAAAAAbw/SQoR5GWez8Q/s1600/van+bommel.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2011
toba:

Yea live bundesliga is now available to Nigerian local audience courtesy MTN. the match they do air is always the late Saturday evening star match i.e 6.30pm. they started with Hamburg/Schalke and last sat it was Koln Werder bremen. its good cos most Nigerian football fans knows nothing outside the yeye Epl. Save for Dstv(just resently acquired the right) its been difficult watching bundesliga in Nigeria, except if one can practice my style which could be difficult if u do not live in owner occupied premises(landlord). l intalled a very big dish 4 metres big and through Dubai sport, l watch 5 weekly live matches(1 friday, two on sat&Sunday) which Dstv cant give as they only air 3 live matches weekly. Its only lovers of German Football that can go beyond borders to try such. Nigerians will enjoy good football with stadia filled to capacity watching the German bundesliga.
Once upon a time they also featured Nigerian premier league but what happened at the end?? Showing an inferior league like ttha german stuff is because they could not get the better one EPL and pretty soon the yeye German league will be thrown out like rubbish. No matter how much you try EPL is far more popular and entertain ing than a bunch of NAZI rats running up and down playing any where belle face. nonsense!! the german league is useless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2011
switch47:

Once upon a time they also featured Nigerian premier league but what happened at the end?? Showing an inferior league like ttha german stuff is because they could not get the better one EPL and pretty soon the yeye German league will be thrown out like rubbish. No matter how much you try EPL is far more popular and entertain ing than a bunch of NAZI rats running up and down playing any where belle face. nonsense!! the german league is useless
Nonsense. how can u refer to the German league as an inferior league? the same league that have produced players that won the world cup on 3 occasions and got to the WC finals on 4 occasions to come 2nd? the same league that produced best WC player and best keeper in the world in 2002, best young players and highest scorers in 2006 & 2010(podolski, kloser& muller)
What yeye yardstick are u judging with? Colonial mentality has started affectng Nigerians that y u like Epl

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2011
toba:

Nonsense. how can u refer to the German league as an inferior league? the same league that have produced players that won the world cup on 3 occasions and got to the WC finals on 4 occasions to come 2nd? the same league that produced best WC player and best keeper in the world in 2002, best young players and highest scorers in 2006 & 2010(podolski, kloser& muller)
What yeye yardstick are u judging with? Colonial mentality has started affectng Nigerians that y u like Epl
    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Just ignor my post  okay??  it is really not worth it trying to reply me------i am a cyber  lunatic!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
but to be candid  my yard stick is based on popularity, entertainment and peoples interest in the league and using that i am correct sir!! cheesy cheesy   lets say for example-----compare the number of page impression of this thread to that of Manchester United, Arsenal or even mumu chelsea fc   We people no like una league, we people no wan see una for TV. by the way are the Germans still trying to take over the world??   cheesy cheesy

[s]

God!  i have to stop typing    my crase don start  -----Pinky and the brain hehehehhheheeh[/s]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codeb(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2011
@switch

Ur attention is needed in Chelsea thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mark van Bommel (33) is leaving Bayern to join Italian league leaders AC Milan with immediate effect. The Dutch international requested FC Bayern Munich to release him from his contract, which was due to expire on 30 June 2011, in order to leave the club for professional reasons. After meeting to discuss the matter this morning, FC Bayern Munich AG board members Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Karl Hopfner, and director of sport Christian Nerlinger, agreed to the player’s request.

“Mark formally requested to be released from his contract before its expiry date for professional and career reasons, allowing him to join AC Milan straight away. Mark has always been a model professional, an important and successful player for FC Bayern, and an outstanding club captain too. On the basis of his service to the club, we have granted Mark’s request,” commented club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. “FC Bayern Munich wishes Mark van Bommel and his family all the best for the future in Italy.”

Mark van Bommel commented: “I leave FC Bayern with a heavy heart, but with my head held high. I’ve had four and a half wonderful and successful years here, and I’d expressly like to thank the club and the fans for that. FC Bayern will always occupy a big place in my heart.“

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/27708.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
E nle nibi yi o, eyin Local Sampion abi Local yampion. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
E pele o, Eyin local and international failure or like Hausa people would say "PAILURE"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
Has He(Van Bommel) played in the champions league? . If he hasn't then that is good news however if he has then. . . . . .oh well, I guess we would just have continue with the past it Rino Gattuso.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
He who fights and run, leaves to fight another day

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.