Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,748 members, 7,975,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:45 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1118246 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:01am On Jan 30, 2011
Bremen 1 Bayern 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2011
^^ That game was incredibly boring.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2011
Yes o. Games in inferior leagues like the bundesliga is always boring and without swagger no wonder every tv station is only interested in the epl. Bayern munich na bad market.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
medjai:

^^ That game was incredibly boring.

Well maybe you are used to senseless running.

The same players that produced the most exciting football at the World Cup and bigger stage.

Maybe you prefer Pius Ikedia senseless running around in the EPL

May God help you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
dayokanu:

The same players that produced the most exciting football at the World Cup and bigger stage.

May God help you
   common shut up!! sensless running that made EPL Teams consistently top the world best team ranking, senseless running that makes all the top class TV stations  and sponsors prefer the EPL, senseless running that makes the EPL the most actractive to viewers and marketers. senseless running that made players like C ronaldo annd henry good buys then  anyway  to a lunatic  an otherwise sensible thing will not have meaning.   EPL  is light years ahead of bundesliga in everything. who cares about mumu league?? EPL rocks, Bundesliga sucks- get used to that

Thread popularity by impression on Nairaland.

Arsenal          12955
Real madrid          20378
Chelsea               15389
Manchester united  4973
AC milan              9837

Barcelona     15424

Bayern munich      4635       Nobody cares about Bayern Munich thread. No patronage to this mumu thread!!      Bayern Munich is last on the list. yeye bloody team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2011
dayokanu:

May God help you
Bayern were not at their best. Bremen weren't either. Gomez was diving all around the pitch. Marin was anonymous all through the game. The only lively player was Gustavo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
Bayern lost some rhythm because of Louis Van Gaal senseless decision to play Schweinsteiger as AM instead of in Central midfield.

Schweini is the engine room of the team and that kind of tinkering would definitely affect team play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Story story? E no get as you wan take talk am bayern munich dey play dull football 4 inferior league!! Get used to it,bundesliga succks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2011
switch47:

common shut up!! sensless running that made EPL Teams consistently top the world best team ranking, senseless running that makes all the top class TV stations and sponsors prefer the EPL, senseless running that makes the EPL the most actractive to viewers and marketers. senseless running that made players like C ronaldo annd henry good buys then anyway to a lunatic an otherwise sensible thing will not have meaning. EPL is light years ahead of bundesliga in everything. who cares about mumu league?? EPL rocks, Bundesliga sucks- get used to that

Arsenal 12955
Real madrid 20378
Chelsea 15389
Manchester united 4973
AC milan 9837

Barcelona 15424

Bayern munich 4635 Nobody cares about Bayern Munich thread. No patronage to this mumu thread!! Bayern Munich is last on the list. yeye bloody team.

The biggest EPL clubs are Liverpool and Man Utd.

Compare them to Bayern and not hopeless teams Like Assanal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hehehehehe! Even west ham football has got more swagger than bayern munich .EVERY TEAM IN EPL are light years ahead of bayern munich in terms of swags,coverage,exposure, interest,popularity with media. Bundesliga sucks with dull games !get used to it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
Whats the number of impression on Liverpool and Man Utd thread you tosser
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 2:31am On Feb 01, 2011
dayo what really happened between Roben and Muller ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2011
Robben took a poor free kick and Muller gesticulated like he should have done better and Robben took offence.

I think Roben is just being a douche, He does the same thing to other team members every game and when Muller did same to him he flared up.

FO would put it under control, But fights like this are not uncommon in Bayern, we have had Matthaus and Lizarazu fight in training while Basler and Hitzfeld too did theirs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Robben took a poor free kick and Muller gesticulated like he should have done better and Robben took offence.

I think Roben is just being a douche, He does the same thing to other team members every game and when Muller did same to him he flared up.

FO would put it under control, But fights like this are not uncommon in Bayern, we have had Matthaus and Lizarazu fight in training while Basler and Hitzfeld too did theirs

thanks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
. . .Really? I didn't see the fight. I saw the freekick though. Robben fired straight at the wall from a very promising position. Myself, I was disappointed. Muller has every riht to feel aggreived. . .

Tuncáy to Wolfsburg = great signing. He is one of my favourite players(Nihat too). Great replacement for Dzeko. He may not be as prolific as the later but he has great touches, exceptional technique, wonderful skill and can shoot really well. All things being equal, he should be a hit in the BL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2011
Wolfsburg also signed Patrick Helmes, Tuncay Sanli and Jan Polak during the winter transfer but the main transfer they should have done which was sacking McLaren wasnt done.

Lost at home to Dortmund.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by HNIC(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kai, . .
Robben is a Bully grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
Robben should be ashamed of himself. A 27yr old picking on a 21yr old.

Why didnt he pick on Van Bommel or even Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Muller would brush Robben.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
Why wont bayern players be fighting each other,nobody dey gree air their match,it must be frustrating not playing in a team like mancheste united or barcelona they are desperately searching for attention and headlines.yeye hopeless,shameless players from inferior league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
Robben interview
Here's my translation correct me for mistakes:

, about the incident with muller:

It wasn't that serious. These things happen sometimes in a team. I should not have done this on the pitch but in the locker room(?). That was not so smart of me. I spoke with Thomas after the game and we sat on Sunday and spoke about it. It looks much more aggresive in the pictures. Now everything is clear we are good friends again.
When I play I get emotional. But you have to stop for a little bit and control it, because of course we have set an example. The bad thing is that the media made a big issue out of it. I have experienced it before in the locker room but there are no cameras there. Such is life in football. Too bad it was after our good performance in Bremen.

, on the evening after the game:

We had a team dinner. We ate first and and we then went to drink something. It was good for the mood in the team. It was a successful evening.

, about the hierarchy in the team after the departure of captain Mark Van Bommel:

One saw in the scene with Muller, that the hierarchy is still there(laughs). No, in corners, free kicks and penalties will decide the trainer who takes them. There's no problem. Against Bremen I was with Tymoschuk taking the free kicks.

, about the work of Louis van Gaal:

The trainer has not changed at all in recent months. But being the coach of Bayern is a difficult job. Everyone in the footballworld has an opinion about the coach of Bayern, that's not easy. But we have always made the same and worked on the same thing. He has a philosophy, which he maintains and we're working on it.

, on newcomer Luiz Gustavo:

Luiz Gustavo is a very good player for us. Now in the beginning he has to adapt. When you come from Hoffenheim to Bayern, you have to adjust to a new philosophy. But he's doing well.

, about the departure of Mark van Bommel:

I think it's sad that Mark is gone. But we have to accept it. His personal perspective in Milan was better. He was a very important player for us with special qualities. Not only as a footballer but also as a person. Of course, I still have contact with Mark. The yellow-red card in his first serie A is a pity, because again everyone talks only about it. But he will worry about other things(?)

, about his departure from Real and his transfer to Bayern in 2009:

The game is a business, you have a contract. When I was in Madrid I decided to leave. In football one week can be beautiful, but the next one not anymore. I feel very comfortable here. At the moment, I see a very bright future here in Munich.

, about the past year:

I think, you can simply devide the year into two parts. The first half was great, with the succes of the club and at the WC. This was a great experience. But then it wasn't that good because I couldn't play football. It's a difficult time when you can't train with the team. And the work in the wieghts room is not the nicest. I want to work with the ball. At that time my family was very important.

, about the upcoming semi-final against Schalke in the DFB Cup:

I'm very happy for our fans that we play at home. Against whom, it's not important for me. At home we have to win, no matter whether we play Schalke or someone else.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
Since when did Arturo Vidal become an attacking midfielder/forward?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hmmmm see Babel demoing for Hoffenheim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
Westermann has been a flop in central defence. He needs to relocate to LB or DM.

I see Schalke have signed my boy Anthony Annan

When is someone gonna sign Nuri Sahin?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
What's Andreas Ottl still doing at Bayern. Abi is he the David May or Nicky Butt of Bayern?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ibime:

Since when did Arturo Vidal become an attacking midfielder/forward?

Arturo Vidal is a Defensive Midfielder and he is like a workhorse, But I have seen Heyckenes playing him in some funny roles, even He has been benching Traquillo Barnetta for Nigerian Sidney Sam lately.

Heyckenes played 3 CM Simon Rolfes, Michael Ballack and Arturo Vidal. Rolfes is mainly a Makelele like player and destroyer So Vidal and Ballack were more attacking

Ibime:

Westermann has been a flop in central defence. He needs to relocate to LB or DM.

I see Schalke have signed my boy Anthony Annan

When is someone gonna sign Nuri Sahin?

Schalke signed Anthony Annan but make some great mistakes signing Ali Karimi and Angelo Charisteas.

I believe Nuri Sahin would stay with Dortmund. Klopp is building a team and wont allow anyone to steal from his team. Even Matt Hummels they wont allow him to come to Bayern.

Ibime:

What's Andreas Ottl still doing at Bayern. Abi is he the David May or Nicky Butt of Bayern?

Andreas Ottl, is our own liability, he wont leave and prefers to stay on the bench. But we are clearing out our dead woods. Van Bommel, Demichelis, Haas and Braafied gone
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2011
FC Bayern München and the Netherlands FA (KNVB) have struck an agreement to settle the parties’ differences regarding the injury sustained by Arjen Robben. The parties have agreed to stage a friendly match on 22 May 2012 at the Allianz Arena in Munich.

The agreement is the outcome of a series of meetings over the past few months, after Bayern player Arjen Robben returned from the 2010 World Cup in South Africa carrying an injury.

“We are delighted that this agreement now brings the matter to a close,” commented FC Bayern München AG chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. “It is good for the football family that we have found a fair and satisfactory solution.”

“We have accepted that no consensus has emerged regarding the fundamentals of the discussion,” commented KNVB CEO Bert van Oostveen, “so the best course of action was to put aside our differences and seek a solution acceptable to both sides. This has now happened. We’re satisfied with the outcome, and we’re now looking forward to a fantastic friendly match in Munich.”

FC Bayern München and the KNVB have jointly resolved not to disclose further details of the agreement between the parties.

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/27839.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
Training session

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^Disgusting team, Coach dey teach team how to shit on top pitch. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
The poo on pitch and win trophies how about what wenGAY has been bringing on his fans for 5yrs

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
EPL  is light years ahead of bundesliga in everything. who cares about mumu league?? EPL rocks, Bundesliga sucks- get used to that

Arsenal          13216
Real madrid          20711
Chelsea               16515
Manchester united  5610
AC milan              9884

Barcelona     15424

Bayern munich      4825      Nobody cares about Bayern Munich thread. No patronage to this mumu thread!!      Bayern Munich is last on the list. yeye bloody team.  please we want to know why Bayern munich thread does not get as many page views as the other teams? Answer- Because they are booooring and people dont give a hoot if they exist, their fan base here show it all, the team  sucks!!   grin grin  even if they get all the trophies in their inferior league, nobody wants to see them on TV or here on NL, they are still inferior to English teeams even Shefield wednesday is better     grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.