Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,532 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1102669 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
bigkesh:

Martial,Payet and Griezman will make sure he has fun watching them from the bench at Euros

Where would ivanovic Matic Pedro Loftus cheek and those losers in chelsea be watching from
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Where would ivanovic Matic Pedro Loftus cheek and those losers in chelsea be watching from
The same place Alaba,Kimmich,Robben and other loser in Bayern will watch it from
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2016
bigkesh:

The same place Alaba,Kimmich,Robben and other loser in Bayern will watch it from
Alaba dey go Euros, Austria qualified.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
bigkesh:

Alaba would be leading his country to the Euro cup games while eternally useless Chelsea players like Matic would be watching from the couch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
jeebz:

Alaba dey go Euros, Austria qualified.

Do you wonder why they call Chelsea fans ignorant?

Austria topped their qualifying groups without losing a game winning 9 and drawing 1

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol Ribery trying to bribe us with that golazo. Naa hombre you start from the bench tomorrow

Looks like another Alaba-Kimmich show in central defence. Beware of Jonas is what I'll say
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm not sure Coman is fit. So Ribery might start and he has a way of bullying lesser teams.

I just want a 3 goal plus win with a clean sheet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lahm----Kimmich----Alaba----Bernat

---------Vidal-------Thiago------

------------Goetze------------

Mueller------Lewandowski------Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Starting 11

Lahm, Kimmich, Alaba, bernat
Vidal Thiago
Costa--Muller Ribery
---Lewandoski

This game dey look one kain . I hope we win

Auf gehts
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Poor game.

King Arturo came through for us anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2016
We were unbelievably bad in the 2nd half. Thank God we kept a clean sheet sha

Good to see Javi come on and make a crucial block. Word is BoaTANK is very close to full fitness

Pep continues with the Goetze eye service putting him on in the 85th minute. This guy is unbelievable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Another drab game. Another 1-nil win. *sigh*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fF01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
God punish una no fit score just 2goals go cut my ticket, useless team. dem go c barca now dey ranju.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
David Lulz always bringing the LOLZ as usual

And whoa! Wolfsburg I never hexperred it. Keep a clean sheet bitte!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
What a phuckin blitzkrieg. And it could have been more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Impressed by Wolfsburg.

2-0 win clean sheet. Most likely Madrid would blow them out in the return leg but at the moment they are riding the crest

Wolfsburg this season 9 CL games 7 wins.

Thats the team currently 8th in Bundesliga fa!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
special mention... draxler ....confirm fine boy

anybody wey say EPL beta pass buli shd be stone

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
pelvicky:

This is the high quality of football we BuLi followers enjoy each week. At least as time goes on we are now seeing that the EPL is the league to be burned down
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:
Impressed by Wolfsburg.

2-0 win clean sheet. Most likely Madrid would blow them out in the return leg but at the moment they are riding the crest

Wolfsburg this season 9 CL games 7 wins.

Thats the team currently 8th in Bundesliga fa!!
All Die Wolfe need is an away goal and Madrid will need 4. With Benzema potentially missing I hope Wolfsburg go for it. They missed 2-3 glorious chances to put the game and tie to bed. Not forgetting the numerous attacks that that donkey Schürrle broke down single handedly

They need to take advantage of Danilo at RB if Zidane is crazy enough to play him again, that nigga does not have a defensive bone in his body.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
pelvicky:

The last time Madrid visited England, Liverpool gave up within 30mins.

This same Wolfsburg is 8th in the league and gave a multi million Madrid a beating. Same way they sent the Old Trafford mediocres out

Draxler na him you see so. Many of such gems abound
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
draxler what a player, i think we now know the league that deserves to be burnt down.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 3:42am On Apr 07, 2016
A40:

This is the high quality of football we BuLi followers enjoy each week. At least as time goes on we are now seeing that the EPL is the league to be burned down
As in...... they play with confidence nobody expected

no wonder they blow man.u yansh outgrin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 3:47am On Apr 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

The last time Madrid visited England, Liverpool gave up within 30mins.

This same Wolfsburg is 8th in the league and gave a multi million Madrid a beating. Same way they sent the Old Trafford mediocres out

Draxler na him you see so. Many of such gems abound
am highly impress

if they play the way dem play yday in Madrid... Madrid are out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2016
A40:

All Die Wolfe need is an away goal and Madrid will need 4. With Benzema potentially missing I hope Wolfsburg go for it. They missed 2-3 glorious chances to put the game and tie to bed. Not forgetting the numerous attacks that that donkey Schürrle broke down single handedly

They need to take advantage of Danilo at RB if Zidane is crazy enough to play him again, that nigga does not have a defensive bone in his body.

You be better observer. When I saw the móron in yesterday's line-up, I told people that Madrid will suffer for fielding that Idíot. They mocked me but by the final whistle I was vindicated. TBH, Brazilian players are waaaaayyyy overrated!! Danilo is one of the most over-hyped piece of shít in the last transfer window. Even after all the nonchalant performances I still don't know why Zidane or the sacked Benitez kept playing him. Coz he's a new buy and cost big money? So fùcking what?

Carvajal is a hustler, a gladiator, defends good and still bombs forward to help out in attacks, yet he's benched for Danilo that sucks in every aspect of football, even in ATTACK!! Why didn't Zidance stick with a ninja that came through for him at Nou Camp? These coaches are damn blind!! I was so peeved that I prayed for Danilo to suffer one year injury so Carvajal can play consistently.

Zidane is a rank Idíot. This is the same thing that cost Benitez his job at Bernabeau. He was playing the likes of Isco, Jese and Casmiero and these ninjas were punching above their weight, grinding out results no matter how poor they were; but when the first El Clàsico came, he went for the just-returned (as of then) Benzema and Bale (coz of popularity) and Barça wiped the Bernabeau floor with them. I wonder what's so special in coaches like Van Gaal and co when they can't make simple substitutions or choose a better line-up. I don't need a coaching badge to know that if I'm appointed this minute, Danilo would be sold off!! Carvajal and Arbeloa are way better than that over-hyped stillborn!! I pray Wolfsburg ràpes them at Bernabeau coz Madrid are shitty this season. Those ninjas thinks UCL na child's play. Overpaid, over-pampered Anuofias!! angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
BTW, Raumdeuter, since you reside in Germany, go and meet Pep and warn him not to ever field Ribery and bench Coman or Costa in Bayern's subsequent matches coz he's way past his prime. That dude has got to go. Bayern won't win the UCL with their recent form especially with Ribery prefered over Costa at that LW.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mcdreeezy: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
sinizia:

You be better observer. When I saw the móron in yesterday's line-up, I told people that Madrid will suffer for fielding that Idíot. They mocked me but by the final whistle I was vindicated. TBH, Brazilian players are waaaaayyyy overrated!! Danilo is one of the most over-hyped piece of shít in the last transfer window. Even after all the nonchalant performances I still don't know why Zidane or the sacked Benitez kept playing him. Coz he's a new buy and cost big money? So fùcking what?

Carvajal is a hustler, a gladiator, defends good and still bombs forward to help out in attacks, yet he's benched for Danilo that sucks in every aspect of football, even in ATTACK!! Why didn't Zidance stick with a ninja that came through for him at Nou Camp? These coaches are damn blind!! I was so peeved that I prayed for Danilo to suffer one year injury so Carvajal can play consistently.

Zidane is a rank Idíot. This is the same thing that cost Benitez his job at Bernabeau. He was playing the likes of Isco, Jese and Casmiero and these ninjas were punching above their weight, grinding out results no matter how poor they were; but when the first El Clàsico came, he went for the just-returned (as of then) Benzema and Bale (coz of popularity) and Barça wiped the Bernabeau floor with them. I wonder what's so special in coaches like Van Gaal and co when they can't make simple substitutions or choose a better line-up. I don't need a coaching badge to know that if I'm appointed this minute, Danilo would be sold off!! Carvajal and Arbeloa are way better than that over-hyped stillborn!! I pray Wolfsburg ràpes them at Bernabeau coz Madrid are shitty this season. Those ninjas thinks UCL na child's play. Overpaid, over-pampered Anuofias!! angry angry
Na wa o. E be like say the tin pain u wella. Madrid actually thought because they beat us in the Clasico, they had won la liga, epl, bundesliga and even the UCL. There's still the return leg sha, Madrid will want to hit them like 5 goals, I'm sure. But it's easier said than done.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Na wa o. E be like say the tin pain u wella. Madrid actually thought because they beat us in the Clasico, they had won la liga, epl, bundesliga and even the UCL. There's still the return leg sha, Madrid will want to hit them like 5 goals, I'm sure. But it's easier said than done.

Omo, e pain me wella even though Madrid no be my team. I mean, what's the need of putting such a spirited performance against Barca instead of Wolfsburg when they know they'll still not win the league. Their best hope of winning a title is in UCL and they showed up with a performance that the likes of Watford can put up. And wetin pain me pass is seeing Danilo in that line-up. If madrid lost with Carvajal, I no go vex. But Dan-fùcking-ilo the piece of trash? WTF?!! Anyway them no be my team why am I even bothering? They can get knocked the fúck out in the return leg, e no concern me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
sinizia:
BTW, Raumdeutr, since you reside in Germany, go and meet Pep and warn him not to ever field Ribery and bench Coman or Costa in Bayern's subsequent matches coz he's way past his prime. That dude has got to go. Bayern won't win the UCL with their recent form especially with Ribery prefered over Costa at that LW.

All we need is t have Robben back on the right Costa on the left, COman coming as super sub and Ribery coming in 4mins to go to run down the clock
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2016
sinizia:

I still chuckle in amusement when clowns claim his absence was why we were able to beat Porto last year.

Madrid paid €35m for him kwa? E be like say na agent I go still be last last. I know Zidane will not be silly enough to start that overhyped Brazilian if he does Madrid are out. Simple as that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
So raumdeuter did n't follow europa league this week, why the silence? . A 9th placed team in epl tortured the bundesliga title contender, german 2nd best team and the burnthisleaguedown side could only force a draw at home. I was expecting like 5-0 flogging of the epl side. nonsoroyalty, the igbo wey u dey follow dayo dey smoke no go allow you talk about this. I say burnthisleaguedown !!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
airmark:
So raumdeuter did n't follow europa league this week, why the silence? . A 9th placed team in epl tortured the bundesliga title contender, german 2nd best team and the burnthisleaguedown side could only force a draw at home. I was expecting like 5-0 flogging of the epl side. nonsoroyalty, the igbo wey u dey follow dayo dey smoke no go allow you talk about this. I say burnthisleaguedown !!!
calm down airmark if u had not smoked that ur ijaw weed you would have noticed i made that post on wednesday when ur useless second favourite team lost, and besides why did u mention only liverpool? We saw how arsenal was disgraced home and away same with chelshit and the worst of all united who couldn't advance to the second round

airmark i say lets burn-the-epl-down.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.