Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1094233 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
airmark:
So raumdeter did n't follow europa league this week, why the silence? . A 9th placed team in epl tortured the bundesliga title contender, german 2nd best team and the burnthisleaguedown side could only force a draw at home. I was expecting like 5-0 flogging of the epl side. nonsoroyalty, the igbo wey u dey follow dayo dey smoke no go allow you talk about this. I say burnthisleaguedown !!!

This shameless person is here talking

3 Bundesliga teams played this week 2 wins 1 draw

2 EPL teams played none could win

So EPL teams have been reduced to celerating draws now. Drawing Dortmund in Europa cup is now cause for celebration for the EPL? This was a league having 3 semi finalists in 2008 now celebrating and declaring party because they could draw an away game in Europa cup

When a league goes from 1 in Europe to 3rd and now celebrating drawing an away game.

BTW what happened when the 2nd team in EPL faced the 2nd team in Buli in the same Europa cup? were you braindead at that time Totonham was chopping home and away

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:07am On Apr 09, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

calm down airmark if u had not smoked that ur ijaw weed you would have noticed i made that post on wednesday when ur useless second favourite team lost, and besides why did u mention only liverpool? We saw how arsenal was disgraced home and away same with chelshit and the worst of all united who couldn't advance to the second round

airmark i say lets burn-the-epl-down.

The useless favourite team that spanked your useful favourite team at home in front of her legend. Needless I say more.

raumdeuter:

This shameless person is here talking
3 Bundesliga teams played this week 2 wins 1 draw
2 EPL teams played none could win
So EPL teams have been reduced to celerating draws now. Drawing Dortmund in Europa cup is now cause for celebration for the EPL? This was a league having 3 semi finalists in 2008 now celebrating and declaring party because they could draw an away game in Europa cup
When a league goes from 1 in Europe to 3rd and now celebrating drawing an away game.
BTW what happened when the 2nd team in EPL faced the 2nd team in Buli in the same Europa cup? were you braindead at that time Totonham was chopping home and away

3 burndisleague down played , how many are in 9th position in the league and how many played away from home ? Were you not the same person jumping up and down when a lowly placed wolfsburg beat a giant , Madrid (according to you)? Since you have been barking that burndisleaga is superior to epl, please explain why a 9th placed rotten epl club, Liverpool should not be beaten roundly by German giants , borrusia dortmund at Dortmund? Save me stupid talks, go straight to the point.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
airmark:

The useless favourite team that spanked your useful favourite team at home in front of her legend. Needless I say more.

3 burndisleague down played , how many are in 9th position in the league and how many played away from home ? Were you not the same person jumping up and down when a lowly placed wolfsburg beat a giant , Madrid (according to you)? Since you have been barking that burndisleaga is superior to epl, please explain why a 9th placed rotten epl club, Liverpool should not be beaten roundly by German giants , borrusia dortmund at Dortmund? Save me stupid talks, go straight to the point.
was that all you could say classico really?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2016
I have a very strong feeling Benfica might oust you guys from the competition come the 2nd leg. Though I wish not. sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
I can not understand why M. Gotze has failed to thrive under Guardiola, he has not been given enough playing opportunity however the few opportunities presented on the pitch he has looked withdrawn and unable to express himself, you would think Bayern's style of play which seeks to dominate possession with fluid passing and off the ball movement would suit Gotze.

After Guardiola moves to England it would be interesting to see how Ancelotti uses Gotze especially if the latter decides to stay, its a tough situation for the lad, way too many offensive acquisition and return for the squad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Costa's golazo was something

As for Javi Martinez. Smh

Roland17:
I can not understand why M. Gotze has failed to thrive under Guardiola, he has not been given enough playing opportunity however the few opportunities presented on the pitch he has looked withdrawn and unable to express himself, you would think Bayern's style of play which seeks to dominate possession with fluid passing and off the ball movement would suit Gotze.

After Guardiola moves to England it would be interesting to see how Ancelotti uses Gotze especially if the latter decides to stay, its a tough situation for the lad, way too many offensive acquisition and return for the squad.
Guardiola has crushed that boy's confidence its really that simple. I hope he gets a fair shot under Ancelotti
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
A40:
Costa's golazo was something

As for Javi Martinez. Smh

Guardiola has crushed that boy's confidence its really that simple. I hope he gets a fair shot under Ancelotti

Vidal and Martinez and Gotze had games to forget, Stuttgart started out very strong and the referee struggled with crowd influence at the Mercedes-Benz Arena as they were seeking Vidal's head for some reason, guardiola made the right call by getting Vidal out early in the first as Bayern could have ended the game a man down before first half.

Costa's goal was typical only from a farther distance against Stuttgart.

Gotze would make the German squad to France no questions, playing time again depending on the formation J.Low favors during the tournament, Gotze is a tournament player, he has a knack of performing on the big stage.

I would love to think Ancelotti convinces him to stay back and fight for his place but that would be a herculean task as Bayern have made a lot of offensive acquisitions lately.

I believe the Euro's determine his fate.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Roland17:

Vidal and Martinez and Gotze had games to forget, Stuttgart started out very strong and the referee struggled with crowd influence at the Mercedes-Benz Arena as they were seeking Vidal's head for some reason, guardiola made the right call by getting Vidal out early in the first as Bayern could have ended the game a man down before first half.

Costa's goal was typical only from a farther distance against Stuttgart.

Gotze would make the German squad to France no questions, playing time again depending on the formation J.Low favors during the tournament, Gotze is a tournament player, he has a knack of performing on the big stage.

I would love to think Ancelotti convinces him to stay back and fight for his place but that would be a herculean task as Bayern have made a lot of offensive acquisitions lately.

I believe the Euro's determine his fate.
Vidal was having a decent game IMO till him quanta start. Plus to be frank the entire team played badly. That 3-1 score is grossly misleading

We might not get past Benfica if we play like we did yesterday.

As for the National Team everyone is aware of what Götze can do. He brings so much fluidity to the front-line and combines very well with Müller, which begs the question why isn't he replicating it for club? Well for one he has no defined role, he's like the Garba Lawal of our attack, secondly he is on a short leash. Shorter than normal. Pep never hesitates to yank him off at the slightest opportunity further crushing his confidence or putting him in garbage time of crucial matches

I heard he was not Pep's choice as Pep wanted Neymar ab initio. Of course Neymar has gone on to be the better player but Götze should not be far behind based on the talents he has shown at the highest level. His management of the boy is disappointing

Let's see what happens with Carlo, quality forwards come at a premium and with Robben and Ribery leaving in a year or two we shouldn't be losing our young players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
This our poor form is worrying. I hope we get past Benfica by hook or by crook sha

By the way for the semi finals we might have Robben, Boatank and a fully fit Martinez IF WE MAKE IT THERE

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
This our poor form is worrying. I hope we get past Benfica by hook or by crook sha

By the way for the semi finals we might have Robben, Boatank and a fully fit Martinez IF WE MAKE IT THERE

It wont change a thing bro.I SAW IT, I SAW IT. embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Abeg where is Ramuzaki my foolish student tonight? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dindinrin Pataki you don reach here again

When is your team assanal playing their CL game?

Or how far with the league title, I hear say una dey plan win league?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Dindinrin Pataki you don reach here again

When is your team assanal playing their CL game?

Or how far with the league title, I hear say una dey plan win league?

Oponu Ramuzaki, let Benfica turn up tonight. You go hear am!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Benatia forgot his passport? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu Ramuzaki, let Benfica turn up tonight. You go hear am!

So you go watch our match tonight? Who arsenal dey play tonight?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thank you Vidal for bailing us out

We need more goals please
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol.. Nueur
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Naming my first son or daughter muller ..... Anyhow i must honor my one nd only football love embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bayern in the semi finals

Too many missed chances
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
The new children of my former father are my friends... grin grin

Nothing should make Guardiola not win this UCL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Now that we're out pep should please go and win this, am sick and tired of the insults these epl fans gives him daily.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
eyoniggar:

It wont change a thing bro.I SAW IT, I SAW IT. embarassed
Lmao Bruh

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Vidal finally proving why we paid so much. What a NASA shot.

Overall we made really hard work of what should have been a pretty straightforward tie. We have a lot of work to do

Javi Martinez really looked like he's lost a step or two

Douglas Costa needs to work on his finishing. Wingers should be goal threats and if Costa is going to be elite he has to be deadlier with his decisions in front of goal otherwise all that speed name waste

Mueller my man of the match

And Pep is a cretin for bringing on Goetze in stoppage time. I'm legit sick of this guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Semis tomorrow. I'd take any team but those Spartans from Atleti. 29 clean sheets from 48 matches. Unbelievable

My ideal draw will be City they are the softest of the bunch if we play to our abilities

I no run from Madrid either its just I don't trust Pep to set up the team properly to get past them

Either way I believe this team. We are in the dance and are fixing for an encore in Milano
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
A40:
Vidal finally proving why we paid so much. What a NASA shot.

Overall we made really hard work of what should have been a pretty straightforward tie. We have a lot of work to do

Javi Martinez really looked like he's lost a step or two

Douglas Costa needs to work on his finishing. Wingers should be goal threats and if Costa is going to be elite he has to be deadlier with his decisions in front of goal otherwise all that speed name waste

Mueller my man of the match

And Pep is a cretin for bringing on Goetze in stoppage time. I'm legit sick of this guy
Na wa o..what would Pep do before he becomes likeable in your eyes?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
bykebyke:
Na wa o..what would Pep do before he becomes likeable in your eyes?
Win the Champions League. That is the only thing he can do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
A40:
Semis tomorrow. I'd take any team but those Spartans from Atleti. 29 clean sheets from 48 matches. Unbelievable

My ideal draw will be City they are the softest of the bunch if we play to our abilities

I no run from Madrid either its just I don't trust Pep to set up the team properly to get past them

Either way I believe this team. We are in the dance and are fixing for an encore in Milano

Atletico is a team designed for Bayern plays exactly, If we get Atletico we would need a huge miracle to go through

Madrid is 50-50 depending on which team shows up. We can beat Madrid and they can also beat us handily

City is the easiest of the teams left and we would have an advantage over them.

My major concern is when Robben and Boatank would be back into the team cos without them our chances arent so bright

Since Boatank left our defence has been a sieve and without Robben the offence has been weak

Once again I would like to thank Vidal for the performance and than Man Utd once again for taking Schweini and making the deal happen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Atletico is a team designed for Bayern plays exactly, If we get Atletico we would need a huge miracle to go through

Madrid is 50-50 depending on which team shows up. We can beat Madrid and they can also beat us handily

City is the easiest of the teams left and we would have an advantage over them.

My major concern is when Robben and Boatank would be back into the team cos without them our chances arent so bright

Since Boatank left our defence has been a sieve and without Robben the offence has been weak

Once again I would like to thank Vidal for the performance and than Man Utd once again for taking Schweini and making the deal happen
The way they gripped Messi ehn. I was looking for him all over the pitch I did not see him. The irony is that man for man they don't have much better personnel than we do. They are just so much better organized. I still think we would advance but we would have to show some tactical flexibility

You are right on Madrid. Its a toss up. If the first leg is at Madrid then we absolutely have to score an away goal. I think that really hurt us badly in the last two semis. When I talk about Pep it would look like I have personal vendetta against him but the way he approaches away games in the CL is frustrating. You have a Ferrari and you are driving it like Keke Marwa. Aside Arsenal and the first 60mins vs Juve we've been bleh away from home in the K.O stages

Robben and Boa-TANK are back in training and I'm fairly confident they will be back in time for the semis. What is the update on Coman?

Vidal has been a warrior this K.O stage, he and Müller have been our most important contributors
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dayo....check your mail biko..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ariani: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Funny why people think that City are soft targets, lol!

I bet PSG thought the same too.

City are the dark horses of this season's champions league, the Unknown quantity.

With world class players like Aguero, De bruyne and Yaya Toure, who can produce match changing moments of brilliance out of nothing, it's foolhardy for anyone to think that City are Pushovers.

Infact as premier league fan, I think Bayern are the weakest of the teams in this season's semi finals and a match up with them will almost guarantee City a Champions league spot. cool

So yea, bring on the City- Bayern tie.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
^^ City is bayerns customer and every single time they have met in the groups bayern topped the groups and City either finished 2nd or crashed out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
^^ City is bayerns customer and every single time they have met in the groups bayern topped the groups and City either finished 2nd or crashed out
as in.... Since barca got knocked out its as if these ninja's just came out of their cages, screaming city will cause an upset. Imagine that cretin up their saying bayern are the weakest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.