Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1104995 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pataki:

Ajakaja-40 is rubbing off on you. You this cemented idioot! Look here, shay na me put words for their mouth ni?

Baumann added: “Bayern are irrelevant, we want to buy him.”

Gotze: I regret going to Bayern.

Ancelotti: I am already bored of this useless league.

Guardiola left your useless club aqap.

Seun, come and shut down this abandoned uber useless thread jare!
The greatest player in the history of your hopeless Fuji House of Commotion club would rather be a Sky pundit than coach your useless team. He just accepted to be Assistant to Roberto Martinez. I'm sure he would rather be assistant to Kadiri Ikhana than to continue to associate himself with your oloriburuku club. Why are your priorities always warped? What an unfortunate fellow. Instead of worrying about your hopeless club you are busy foaming in the mouth like the Epileptic Abirun wey you be

Van Gaal, Jupp Heynckes, Guardiola, Ancelotti. 8 CL Titles between them. Those are the caliber of coaches Bayern attract not your pathetic team still hanging on to coach without a European title in almost 35 years

Stewpid old igun

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
A40:

The greatest player in the history of your hopeless Fuji House of Commotion club would rather be a Sky pundit than coach your useless team. He just accepted to be Assistant to Roberto Martinez. I'm sure he would rather be assistant to Kadiri Ikhana than to continue to associate himself with your oloriburuku club. Why are your priorities always warped? What an unfortunate fellow. Instead of worrying about your hopeless club you are busy foaming in the mouth like the Epileptic Abirun wey you be

Van Gaal, Jupp Heynckes, Guardiola, Ancelotti. 8 CL Titles between them. Those are the caliber of coaches Bayern attract not your pathetic team still hanging on to coach without a European title in almost 35 years

Stewpid old igun

E saanu ikunle

Ah ah Pataki see where your ainironu has landed you. Alainironu ara Galatia. Pataki O ye foolish Galatian

Its true that O go o fenu ho ara, You are so foolish you use your mouth to scratch your body. See where your association with airmark has landed you, At least you had some education unlike airmark who dropped out of Ile Keu after the Imam almost beat him to death for chronic daftness

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

E saanu ikunle

Ah ah Pataki see where your ainironu has landed you. Alainironu ara Galatia. Pataki O ye foolish Galatian

Its true that O go o fenu ho ara, You are so foolish you use your mouth to scratch your body. See where your association with airmark has landed you, At least you had some education unlike airmark who dropped out of Ile Keu after the Imam almost beat him to death for chronic daftness
Pataki is suffering from bird and swine flu. After shouting Ajakaja, Alago and speaking other werepe languages wey he dey usually take converse with him fellow lunatics, his useless club have made one of BoaTANK's backups the most expensive defender in their history.

I have always been telling that eediot. Ariwo ko ni music

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are so foolish and you dont even know it. This is the award DeBruyne won last year, the same award Boatank won this year. This is why 40 calls you apoche cra cra

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow is n't it amazing even your ajakaja40 could nt show likeness to this post. Now lemme educate you on what you failed to see but just opened your big eyes like ''oku eko'' fish's but was nt able to differentiate awards in that useless bundesliga. Debruyne last year won 2 awards in Germany : the bundesliga player of the year and footballer of the year in germany all in 2015. So you failed trying to play pranks with debruyne's. He won a credible one (bundesliga best player) and one by journalists which boathand won this year. It was Aubameyang that won bundesliga player of the year of this past season not alagolo. As i earlier advised, stop disgracing yourself. Because it's either you deliberately wanted to wrap your alagolo in a credible attire to hype the halleluyah-shouting defender or you as a burnthisleaguedown fan stvpidly did n't know the awards are different. No matter how we view this, we will still realise as usual it was a function of you being a foolish fan.
Below is the list of awards won by debruyne and i dont expect you to ask me any question because at least you finished at feyingbole secondary school, it's self-explanatory.

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2016
airmark:
Wow is n't it amazing even your ajakaja40 could nt show likeness to this post. Now lemme educate you on what you failed to see but just opened your big eyes like ''oku eko'' fish's but was nt able to differentiate awards in that useless bundesliga. Debruyne last year won 2 awards in Germany : the bundesliga player of the year and footballer of the year in germany all in 2015. So you failed trying to play pranks with debruyne's. He won a credible one (bundesliga best player) and one by journalists which boathand won this year. It was Aubameyang that won bundesliga player of the year of this past season not alagolo. As i earlier advised, stop disgracing yourself. Because it's either you deliberately wanted to wrap your alagolo in a credible attire to hype the halleluyah-shouting defender or you as a burnthisleaguedown fan stvpidly did n't know the awards are different. No matter how we view this, we will still realise as usual it was a function of you being a foolish fan.
Below is the list of awards won by debruyne and i dont expect you to ask me any question because at least you finished at feyingbole secondary school, it's self-explanatory.

I told you this alawoku you are extremely foolish Just accept that as your destiny you this Koranic school drop out

The Bundesliga award, tell us the past 10 winners We have been asking you since yesterday and you have been writhing like an earthworm that fell into salt

O ka se oju ragandan bi halogen lamp ni,(You just shine eyes like halogen lamp) you cannot see or understand anything sugomu.
Omo go e ni ko ma ku, Ti ko ba ku, se ago yen ko lo ma pa (Pikin is foolish you say make he no die, Shey no be the foolishness go end up killing him)

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:45am On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]I told you this alawoku you are extremely foolish Just accept that as your destiny you this Koranic school drop out

The Bundesliga award, tell us the past 10 winners We have been asking you since yesterday and you have been writhing like an earthworm that fell into salt

O ka se oju ragandan bi halogen lamp ni,(You just shine eyes like halogen lamp) you cannot see or understand anything sugomu.
Omo go e ni ko ma ku, Ti ko ba ku, se ago yen ko lo ma pa (Pikin is foolish you say make he no die, Shey no be the foolishness go end up killing him)[/s]

Have you accepted that you lied, by stating Boathand won the bundesliga player of the year 2015/2016 ? If YES, you should write everyday on every thread in this section till saturday:

I, Ramuzaki will not deceive readers again

16 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 4:22am On Aug 31, 2016
[/b]

airmark:

Wow is n't it amazing even your ajakaja40 could nt show likeness to this post. Now lemme educate you on what you failed to see but just opened your big eyes like ''oku eko'' fish's but was nt able to differentiate awards in that useless bundesliga. Debruyne last year won 2 awards in Germany : the [b]bundesliga player of the year
and footballer of the year in germany all in 2015. So you failed trying to play pranks with debruyne's. He won a credible one (bundesliga best player) and one by journalists which boathand won this year. It was Aubameyang that won bundesliga player of the year of this past season not alagolo. As i earlier advised, stop disgracing yourself. Because it's either you deliberately wanted to wrap your alagolo in a credible attire to hype the halleluyah-shouting defender you as a burnthisleaguedown fan stvpidly did n't know the awards are different. No matter how we view this, we will still realise as usual it was a function of you being a foolish fan.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Lmao grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2016
airmark:

Have you accepted that you lied, by stating Boathand won the bundesliga player of the year 2015/2016 ? If YES, you should write everyday on every thread in this section till saturday:

This is an example of your foolishness we are talking about

You spent 10yrs in Ile Keu and still cant recite A fathia a. Why are you such a failure at every endeavor in life

Boatank showing his award in pictures

[img]http://fcbayern.com/binaries/content/gallery/fc-bayern/homepage/saison-16-17/profis/boateng/boateng_ima_260816.jpg/boateng_ima_260816.jpg/fcbhippo%3Alargesixteentonine[/img]

After seeing this image, I expect you to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

Apari oponu pundit Ramuzaki sent to nursery school. Jesu sunkun! Owo jona! grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

That's the Bundesliga player of the year award sir

This is an award winning Most Foolish Post for the year 2016, for a so-called self acclaimed sport pundit!

Take a bow - Sir Oponu Ramuzaki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2016
airmark:

Only a certified apoche cra cra Goofanti would be questioning the credibility of an award that has been recognized before he was born. Bundesliga was not the only competition on display last season, CL dey, Euros dey. Boateng made Euro Team of the Tournament, #14 on UEFA shortlist so only an anointed village eediot like you would question the credibility of this award because it was voted by journalists

UEFA Player of the Year
NFL All-Pro
NBA Finals MVP
Even the old Balon D'Or and PFWA in your useless league

Are and were recognized awards that journalists form the core of voters.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kwallon: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Transfer Deadline Day ( Sky Sports NEWS LIVE NOW!!!)

http://www.kwallon.com/2016/08/transfer-deadline-day-sky-sports-news/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pataki:

This is an award winning Most Foolish Post for the year 2016, for a so-called self acclaimed sport pundit!

Take a bow - Sir Oponu Ramuzaki.

grin grin grin

Pataki why are you this wicked ?

A40:

[s]Only a certified apoche cra cra Goofanti would be questioning the credibility of an award that has been recognized before he was born. Bundesliga was not the only competition on display last season, CL dey, Euros dey. Boateng made Euro Team of the Tournament, #14 on UEFA shortlist so only an anointed village eediot like you would question the credibility of this award because it was voted by journalists
UEFA Player of the Year
NFL All-Pro
NBA Finals MVP
Even the old Balon D'Or and PFWA in your useless league
Are and were recognized awards that journalists form the core of voters.[/s]

Next time when your master makes a mistake, swiftly correct him before people like pataki and co pounce on him. You can see how ramuzaki is bleeding through his nostrils because of this stupid statement , '' That's the Bundesliga player of the year award sir ''. You should n't be a zombie slave to him forever, any successful attack on him, has gross effect on you, so tell him gently when he is about to make a fool of himself. He will appreciate it, i tell ya.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

Pataki why are you this wicked ?

Next time when your master makes a mistake, swiftly correct him before people like pataki and co pounce on him. You can see how ramuzaki is bleeding through his nostrils because of this stupid statement , '' That's the Bundesliga player of the year award sir ''. You should n't be a zombie slave to him forever, any successful attack on him, has gross effect on you, so tell him gently when he is about to make a fool of himself. He will appreciate it, i tell ya.

Doofus Giwa I have no business with your banal megedefegede. My argument with you is concerning the credibility of the award. It takes an anointed village eediot like yourself to question what everyone knows is the highest and most important individual player award in Germany which BoaTANK just won inspite of your apoche cra rants

You and that belly dancing gypsy can continue fellating on yourselves and exchanging phuck faces for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
A40:

My argument with you is concerning the credibility of the award.

You and who? I took your boss to the cleaners you slave trying to have an opinion. You must be out of your mind. Idiot, go and attend to the task dayo gave you (monitoring boring burnthisleaguedown transfer updates).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2016
airmark:

You and who? I took your boss to the cleaners you slave trying to have an opinion. You must be out of your mind. Idiot, go and attend to the task dayo gave you (monitoring boring burnthisleaguedown transfer updates).
Shut the phuck up you brainless apoche cra cra. What a phucktard! If I had a Zimbabwean dollar for each time I have given you an intellectual beatdown on this thread I would be richer than Larry Ellison.
Better stick to blowing that gypsy like a vuvuzela and stop testing your overlord

Wasteman

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2016
A40:

[s]Shut the phuck up you brainless apoche cra cra. What a phucktard! If I had a Zimbabwean dollar for each time I have given you an intellectual beatdown on this thread I would be richer than Larry Ellison.
Better stick to blowing that gypsy like a vuvuzela and stop testing your overlord

Wasteman[/s]

Beatdown cheesy cheesy cheesy We all know you are wack, even as a music producer we aint surprised your beats are down. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2016
airmark:

Beatdown cheesy cheesy cheesy We all know you are wack, even as a music producer we aint surprised your beats are down. grin grin grin
See this Ozuo and Wackawickee MC trying to rhyme.

Chei! Jesus Wept

Comot for here with your milli vanilli lines

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
A40:

[s]See this Ozuo and Wackawickee MC trying to rhyme.

Chei! Jesus Wept

Comot for here with your milli vanilli lines[/s]

where is your boss?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
airmark:

where is your boss?
Go to sleep heaux and stop inundating the forum with your apoche cra cra rhymes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
On normal threads, fans have discussions on issues pertinent to clubs . Here nko ? Hiaaa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Away from the apoche cra cra MC, time to pay proper homage to our very own Bastian Fussballgott Schweinsteiger. One of the all-time greatest midfielders to ever play the game.

From 2006 when he hit a brace in the 3rd place game vs Portugal, to 2008 and those epic displays vs Portugal and Turkey at the Euros, to 2010 where he shut down Messi and played a massive role dismantling Argentina one of the favorites to win it all in that tournament, who can forget 2014 and the Final where he sealed his place as a warrior and a winner. Granted he shoulda known better in 2016 where he gave away that cheap P.K versus France, he still goes down as one of the most dynamic and versatile midfielders the game would ever see

A fine brew of Effenberg and Ballack #7 would be very difficult to replace

#DankeBasti

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
airmark:

LOL! You sef notice the stray dog trying to act like he dey form. Even his internet Master don gba kamu and hid his head in shame for that useless comment of his here.

Such a pathetic deluded nuisance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why does Bayern seem to attraction many fraudulent characters?

Oya discuss.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
edoyad:
On normal threads, fans have discussions on issues pertinent to clubs . Here nko ? Hiaaa

Bros - This shitty place resemble normal thread for your eye?

Isnt it obvious that this is a dumping ground for shameful lies, undiluted megedefegede, Opata yarns & Dìck riding (as evidenced in the posts of the hyper-active/argumentative Bayansh fans here?)

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
A40:
Away from the apoche cra cra MC, time to pay proper homage to our very own Bastian Fussballgott Schweinsteiger. One of the all-time greatest midfielders to ever play the game.

From 2006 when he hit a brace in the 3rd place game vs Portugal, to 2008 and those epic displays vs Portugal and Turkey at the Euros, to 2010 where he shut down Messi and played a massive role dismantling Argentina one of the favorites to win it all in that tournament, who can forget 2014 and the Final where he sealed his place as a warrior and a winner. Granted he shoulda known better in 2016 where he gave away that cheap P.K versus France, he still goes down as one of the most dynamic and versatile midfielders the game would ever see

A fine brew of Effenberg and Ballack #7 would be very difficult to replace

#DankeBasti

[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/dankebasti_logo-jpg.86269/[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Raumdeuter can you please tell us why fraudulent criminals seem to be deeply embedded in your club at board level?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codedguy1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na wa ooo

What a thread!

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.