Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1104995 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nihilist:
Raumdeuter can you please tell us why fraudulent criminals seem to be deeply embedded in your club at board level?

Cc A40

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin
This thread, ehh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
edoyad:
On normal threads, fans have discussions on issues pertinent to clubs . Here nko ? Hiaaa
But, this is not a normal thread, bro. We all know that cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fraudulent Club of Munich! !!!!!! grin

How are we not sure that the 419 board and investors in Bayansh have not outrightly bought the burnthisleaguedown?...

Yahoo Yahoo Bayern Board members = 419 syndicate of Munich!!!

I hail o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nihilist:

Cc A40
From Uli hoeness, to Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and now again Franz benckabeur....

You simply can't make these things up
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bobriskyy keep blowing airmark like Vuvuzela so gbo. That your mouth is kuku not useful for any other thing. Arindin Incorporated

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nihilist:

Cc A40
Innocent till proven guilty.

Besides FIFA have been collecting bar to win rights to host the WC since the Fall of Man, the Yanks also did it in 94. Why is this even news?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Nihilist:
Raumdeter can you please tell us why fraudulent criminals seem to be deeply embedded in your club at board level?

That the cost of being successful which big club isn't one leveled against?

Is it man utd, madrid barcelona Juventus ac Milan or is it bayern when you're successful there would be haters

For your club not to be getting such allegations means you're not big enough

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is it man utd, madrid barcelona Juventus ac Milan or is it bayern when you're successful there would be haters

So Dortmund, Chelsea and Milan are small cups. Continue justifying the corruption in Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
edoyad:
So Dortmund, Chelsea and Milan are small cups. Continue justifying the corruption in Germany

So you didnt hear of corruption charges against Milan owners?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/08/silvio-berlusconi-sentenced-to-3-years-for-bribing-italian-senator

Thats the owner Berlusconi above, Milan had points decucted for Match fixing in 2006

Yes Chelsea Arsenal and Dortmund are small clubs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Your idiocy has no shade. What is the meaning of this senseless drivel? Google FcTwente and tell me if they are also a big club to have allegations of corruption against them as well this year.

Give that your olodo apari head a rest. Agba arindin!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pataki:
Your idiocy has no shade. What is the meaning of this senseless drivel? Google FcTwente and tell me if they are also a big club to have allegations of corruption against them as well this year.
Give that your olodo apari head a rest. Agba arindin!

Foolishness is your middle name you cum slurping Arrow. WHich kind of logic fail is this? What you learn from Feyingbole grammar is not sticking to you at all.

Most succesful people have haters, Now one useless pataki is saying Pataki has haters but he isnt succesful ?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Foolishness is your middle name you cum slurping Arrow. WHich kind of logic fail is this? What you learn from Feyingbole grammar is not sticking to you at all.

Most succesful people have haters, Now one useless pataki is saying Pataki has haters but he isnt succesful ?

You are a daft goat! Blatter had haters abi? So it was his haters that planted corruption to his name also? Why are you this dangerously stewpeed and continuously spew idiotic analogies here and there??!

Based on the idiotic argument you were proposing, can you tell us if FcTwente is a big club to have corruption allegation against them as well?

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pataki:
You are a daft goat! Blatter had haters abi? So it was his haters that planted corruption to his name also? Why are you this dangerously stewpeed and continuously spew idiotic analogies here and there??!

Based on the idiotic argument you were proposing, can you tell us if FcTwente is a big club to have corruption allegation against them as well?

Its weekend already I am sure you have been humiliated by those geriatric patrons and you are looking for where to gain some form of acceptance.

Boyo, Its almost evening time to start rehearsing for tonights dance

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its weekend already I am sure you have been humiliated by those geriatric patrons and you are looking for where to gain some form of acceptance.

Boyo, Its almost evening time to start rehearsing for tonights dance

Am at the airport right now, but I still have a few minutes to knock that your apari head.

Can you tell us what makes FcTwente a big club to have corruption allegations against them?? Agba arindin pundit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ramuzaki, I will be back in some hours time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pataki:
Am at the airport right now, but I still have a few minutes to knock that your apari head.

Can you tell us what makes FcTwente a big club to have corruption allegations against them?? Agba arindin pundit.

Where is the arindin going? Flying to go dance for some other old people somewhere interior Holland? Why you no talk of wetin you dey fly go do

I dey go house go chop, No go allow us know those wey dey go drink garri

You lack the sense to understand simple logic

All Animals move around, Pataki would ask that Ogunpa river moves around so it must be an animal

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Cc A40
Awon onijibiti

Won ti'n je wo

Useless league that should be burned down

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mark-halseys-allegations-strike-footballs-8762844

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Where is the arindin going? Flying to go dance for some other old people somewhere interior Holland? Why you no talk of wetin you dey fly go do

I dey go house go chop, No go allow us know those wey dey go drink garri

You lack the sense to understand simple logic

All Animals move around, Pataki would ask that Ogunpa river moves around so it must be an animal

Tell us what makes fctwente a big club as well? Arindin pundit.

I dey go sleep. I will resume punching that your apari head later in the day when I don rest well well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2016
A40:
Awon onijibiti

Won ti'n je wo

Useless league that should be burned down

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mark-halseys-allegations-strike-footballs-8762844

Hopefully you can tell the difference between an unsubstantiated allegation leveled by Mark Halsey, and repeated police investigations(AND incaceration) of multiple board member at Bayern Munich.

One is 'Dem Say', the Other is 'Tewon De'. One doesn't even have any backing evidence, the other involves convicted and incarcerated criminals.

Halsey is making allegations about referees and goes to great pains to stress that the FA is not involved.

Bayern on the other hand has several shady characters, convicts, and known fraudsters concentrated in just one boardroom.

You need to know the difference like Dr Dre, it's definitely clear like 7up.

I can bet that at least 50% of all the 'my father died leaving me $200m' emails that were ever sent on the Internet originated in the Bayern boardroom.

Next time you check your spam folder in your inbox, you might see a message from Uli Hoeness inside, claiming that he was a legal counsel to Abacha before he died, and that he has 1 billion dollars for you guys to share.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Hopefully you can tell the difference between an unsubstantiated allegation leveled by Mark Halsey, and repeated police investigations(AND incaceration) of multiple board member at Bayern Munich.

One is 'Dem Say', the Other is 'Tewon De'. One doesn't even have any backing evidence, the other involves convicted and incarcerated criminals.

Halsey is making allegations about referees and goes to great pains to stress that the FA is not involved.

Bayern on the other hand has several shady characters, convicts, and known fraudsters concentrated in just one boardroom.

You need to know the difference like Dr Dre, it's definitely clear like 7up.

I can bet that at least 50% of all the 'my father died leaving me $200m' emails that were ever sent on the Internet originated in the Bayern boardroom.

Next time you check your spam folder in your inbox, you might see a message from Uli Hoeness inside, claiming that he was a legal counsel to Abacha before he died, and that he has 1 billion dollars for you guys to share.

Chale me I no dey for all this long yarning. This is coming from a 14 year vet from your league not some sankwa personality. An incident Gary Neville a legend from your league called to confirm

And usually this is how it starts. You are talking about an individual that didn't pay tax, and another who supposedly bribed FIFA (two incidents that have zero relationship with actual matches)

Mark Halsey is talking about institutionalised kwarupshin. Your entire league is corrupt braah. In fact your league is at par with Nigerian league

A league where the umpires are kwarupt is no league at all. Abajo! I coulda sworn Andre Marriner saw that Aguero elbow incident, it was clearly in his line of sight and if he missed it then you have to ask who entrusted him with a whistle in the first place

The only league to produce a ref that would give two red cards to one player in a World cup match. You guys put the K in KWARUPT

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2016
A40:

Chale me I no dey for all this long yarning. This is coming from a 14 year vet from your league not some sankwa personality. An incident Gary Neville a legend from your league called to confirm

And usually this is how it starts. You are talking about an individual that didn't pay tax, and another who supposedly bribed FIFA (two incidents that have zero relationship with actual matches)

Mark Halsey is talking about institutionalised kwarupshin. Your entire league is corrupt braah. In fact your league is at par with Nigerian league

A league where the umpires are kwarupt is no league at all. Abajo! I coulda sworn Andre Marriner saw that Aguero elbow incident, it was clearly in his line of sight and if he missed it then you have to ask who entrusted him with a whistle in the first place

The only league to produce a ref that would give two red cards to one player in a World cup match. You guys put the K in KWARUPT

Again these are unsubstantiated allegations...which obviously need time be investigated

As of today though, there has been no proof offeredor evidence tendered. Halsey might put his hand in his kitchen cabinets and accidentally retrieved a satchet of ewedu and smokeke it instead of his usual lush, before going to twitter to yarn...nobody knows.

What we do know though, is that police, olopa, AK,FBI, Ciao, Interpol and even Bakassi boys are investigating the criminals thar run your club..one of them done even already chop beans.

You guys are more crooked than the gait of a one legged man doing the denge pose.

Bayern Scamich. Onijibiti FC.

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Again these are unsubstantiated allegations...which obviously need time be investigated

As of today though, there has been no proof offeredor evidence tendered. Halsey might put his hand in his kitchen cabinets and accidentally retrieved a satchet of ewedu and smokeke it instead of his usual lush, before going to twitter to yarn...nobody knows.

What we do know though, is that police, olopa, AK,FBI, Ciao, Interpol and even Bakassi boys are investigating the criminals thar run your club..one of them done even already chop beans.

You guys are more crooked than three gait of a one legged man doing the denge pose.

Ajakaja40 was acting true to his nickname, ajakaja. He understood your point but the fear of dayo would n't let him back down. He must impress him by throwing retaliatory punches even if he dies while doing that. Next time dayo travels to naija, i wont be surprised if the b1tch puts on bikini with heavy make-up waiting at MMA, holding a rose flower to receive his beloved.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 2:29am On Sep 04, 2016
A40 so you can defend your club in this way? It's expected.

Welldone. I didn't want to drag this issue on initially but it seems you're interested in opening Pandora's box regards this and believe me it won't end well for you.

I would address these posts later when I wake up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2016
airmark:

Ajakaja40 was acting true to his nickname, ajakaja. He understood your point but the fear of dayo would n't let him back down. He must impress him by throwing retaliatory punches even if he dies while doing that. Next time dayo travels to naija, i wont be surprised if the b1tch puts on bikini with heavy make-up waiting at MMA, holding a rose flower to receive his beloved.

What is this one saying?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
GBR1:
A40 so you can defend your club in this way? It's expected.

Welldone. I didn't want to drag this issue on initially but it seems you're interested in opening Pandora's box regards this and believe me it won't end well for you.

I would address these posts later when I wake up.
Lmao. Who are you dropping this megedefegede for? For your mind you be Schwarzenegger abi Steven Seagal. Are you on contaminated vodka or what? In the immortal words of Fat Joe "Bring it on if you think you can hang"

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Them still dey defend this yahoo yahoo club? grin

Won't be surprised to hear that el Chapo has a stake in this Fraudulent Club of Munich! !!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Nihilist:

You guys are more crooked than three gait of a one legged man doing the denge pose.

The way you are missing the point I have to ask if you are Ben Wallace or Andre Drummond.

Bayern Munich itself have never been involved in any kind of fraud. Either on or off the pitch. These incidents have absolutely zilch to do with Bayern. Rendering your Bayern Scamich bants D.O.A

However these revealing statements by a 14 year veteran referee in your league highlights the kwarupshin that some of us suspected had been going on in that your mago mago league for Years.

We would see whether your onijibiti FA would be honest enough to investigate itself or would sweep it under the rug.

For now we know that the umpires of your league are Kwarupt!! And we have a witness, it is only a matter of time before others step up. I'm sure the No Disclosure Agreement most of your kwarupt officials signed is why we are just hearing this

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
airmark:

Apoche cra cra I have always known you to be a brainless ruminant. How do the two scenarios compare? We are talking about actions that have a direct impact on the pitch omugo. Is it Bayern that didn't pay tax or allegedly bribed Blatter. I know your stewpidity is like warapa and difficult to control but try to curb it sometimes.

Lmao you are a shameless sodomite. Agbaya Apoche cra cra MC. We have seen you blowing your fellow man like vuvuzela and exchanging smileys and phuck faces. Aja go chop your mouth for ever trying to associate me with your deviant behavior.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is this one saying?

A40:

[s]Apoche cra cra I have always known you to be a brainless ruminant. How do the two scenarios compare? We are talking about actions that have a direct impact on the pitch omugo. Is it Bayern that didn't pay tax or allegedly bribed Blatter. I know your stewpidity is like warapa and difficult to control but try to curb it sometimes.

Lmao you are a shameless sodomite. Agbaya Apoche cra cra MC. We have seen you blowing your fellow man like vuvuzela and exchanging smileys and phuck faces. Aja go chop your mouth for ever trying to associate me with your deviant behavior.[/s]

Like master like slave. When you catch a shameless thief , he will start asking foolish questions like is it only me stealing ? others are also thieves. Thats why dolts like you would be defending your corrupt board members giving flimpsy excuses. The other time dayo wanted to write international exam fraudulently for someone. There must be scamming flu dancing shakiti bobo in your blood streams. Shameless lots.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
airmark:

Like master like slave. When you catch a shameless thief , he will start asking foolish questions like is it only me stealing ? others are also thieves. Thats why dolts like you would be defending your corrupt board members giving flimpsy excuses. The other time dayo wanted to write international exam fraudulently for someone. There must be scamming flu dancing shakiti bobo in your blood streams. Shameless lots.
You are so daft and m0ronic I blame your caretakers for not administering you O.R.T as a child. Maybe if they did you would not have shat out the components and nutrients your brain seriously needed to grasp logic and possess any form of analytical skills.
Bayern did not steal. Don Ulli's action had no bearing on the pitch, Bayern have not been dragged to any court of law under any charge. What part of these lines does your apoche cra cra brain not understand? Its a pity I don't speak your native apoche cra cra dialect because that seems to be the only language that makes sense to you

A respected umpire from your league brought our attention to potential damning allegations regarding on field actions and we are supposed to keep quiet? I don't know when you would stop wearing phoolishness like aso ebi. Anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bwahahaha

Airmark - You be fooooooool I swear!!

Loool

cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.