Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1096758 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
We have been riding our luck so far. Ingolstadt really up for it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Boateng immediate impact

Disposses attacker, lays pass to Ribery who finds Rafinha for the goal

Rafinha first goal in about 3yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Roland17:
Dayo, Wats up with una home field? too many rough patches especially both boxes and the center.

I know we had a game midweek there but I expect the field to be in a better condition TBH
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Simple english sentence, you could nt grab. When we were mauling your boss, you ran away. Meanwhile you still have many people to call bobriskyy, you should add all chelsea fans , keky and co, dadehmola and all man utd fans that have witnessed how i killed the two of you on your thread. grin grin grin
You are a pathetic and shameless liar. Claiming I ran away implies I engaged in the debate and then ran. Why would you bring up that term when I was never involved in the discourse. So according to your m0ronic logic I must participate in every single argument you bring up on this thread lest you claim I ran away.

Killed who? You must be high on opiates. See this basehead dangbana. Maybe the numerous blows I landed on your agbon seme head has made you ran mad for good. You the phool that I have taught the basics of positions and roles of players amongst many other nuggets of knowledge. Aside the posting of m0ronic gifs what else can you claim to contribute on this thread

There is only one Bobriskyy a.k.a the salsa dancing gypsy in this section. We all know this

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pataki:

You have serious problem with English comprehension. Where did airmark state that he engaged you on Okazaki matter?

When I often tell you; you are dangerously daft, your best line of defence is to keep quiet and prove me wrong. Rather you keep foolishly typing and display the poun-poun head you carry. Alabaru-40, don't worry, Ramuzaki would soon send you your annual Bayern aso-inule to Ghana. It is almost Christmas time.
Stfu Bobriskyy and stop this disgusting bromance. You have ingested so much of apoche cra cra's DNA to the point of inebriation you can now interpret and explain his m0ronic train of thought ba? You have phoolishly embedded your cranium so deep into his rectum you can probably tell us what he had for breakfast

Why would you s0domites even suggest I ran from a subject matter I never commented on. Don't you phools even know what it means to run away from something. You don't merely lack comprehension skills you are dyslexic, obtuse and worryingly dense.

I buy my own jerseys you ret@rd and I don't stay in Ghana either. Adofuro oshi! The onye nzuzu overheard me mention a Ghanaian slang and his binary bird brain phoolishly assumed I was there.

How far are you from a strip pole? We all know the further you are from one the lower your opolo usually functions

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
A40:

Stfu Bobriskyy and stop this disgusting bromance. You have ingested so much of apoche cra cra's DNA to the point of inebriation you can now interpret and explain his m0ronic train of thought ba? You have phoolishly embedded your cranium so deep into his rectum you can probably tell us what he had for breakfast

Why would you s0domites even suggest I ran from a subject matter I never commented on. Don't you phools even know what it means to run away from something. You don't merely lack comprehension skills you are dyslexic, obtuse and worryingly dense.

I buy my own jerseys you ret@rd and I don't stay in Ghana either. Adofuro oshi! The onye nzuzu overheard me mention a Ghanaian slang and his binary bird brain phoolishly assumed I was there.

How far are you from a strip pole? We all know the further you are from one the lower your opolo usually functions

Zip it! The Excellent Idiotic One! English comprehension has always been a problem for you on this board. I repeat my question, where in that post did airmark state he engaged you on the Okazaki discourse? Answer the simple question, arindin omo!

Idiotic dog, let me give you an assignment: go and sniff for ramuzaki's faeces on this board. He is sure bound to be foolishly defaecating somewhere soonest on this board. Your Christmas bayern jersey bonaza is on the way from ramuzaki.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pataki:

Zip it! The Excellent Idiotic One! English comprehension has always been a problem for you on this board. I repeat my question, where in that post did airmark state he engaged you on the Okazaki discourse? Answer the simple question, arindin omo!

Idiotic dog, let me give you an assignment: go and sniff for ramuzaki's faeces on this board. He is sure bound to be foolishly defaecating somewhere soonest on this board. Your Christmas bayern jersey bonaza is on the way from ramuzaki.
Edumare grip you with warapa for there you stewpid Ozuo.

Minister for Apoche cra cra Defence why not tell me what your phoolish boy toy implied when he claimed I ran away from the Okazaki megedefegede? Abokoku oshi

You eediots just throw around words like drunkards. Your pitiable choice of words and deplorable command of English has always been your Achilles Heel.

Go and find one pole to gyrate on top Bobriskyy. Its Saturday and your clients are eagerly waiting to see you twerk and fit bills into your g-string. Batty boi

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pataki:

Ah you don even reply am before I did. The foolish dog will be hyperventilating, foolishly imagining he is giving TKO. Yet simple English reading, he is completely stewpeed at it.

What a foolish character.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was surprised when he gave a totally different response to what i expected. This is weakness dayo is exploiting to the brim to lord himself over him. Dayo is lucky to have the mumu around him and smart to keep him all to himself.
In other news

Borrussia monchegladyanch 4 Werder bremen 0 (First Half) , the same stvpid team that lost 4-0 to man city days ago. That burthisleaguedown is a scam.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pataki:

Ah you don even reply am before I did. The foolish dog will be hyperventilating, foolishly imagining he is giving TKO. Yet simple English reading, he is completely stewpeed at it.

What a foolish character.......

Awon apa meji. Abokoku, Adofuro oshi. You are so drunk in love your default and reflex reaction is to phoolishly run to apoche cra cra's defence.

May God rescue you from this bondage

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
That finesse chip by Lewandowski was a beauty

Lol btw Alonso trying to do a Lampard on us. What the hell I say we give him one more year. He clearly is still contributing at a high level. And he is still launching rockets off his boots

Neuer must be pretty mad at himself for that first goal. It was pretty soft

And welcome back BoaTANK. Back like he never left

This was arguably our toughest match this season. Our counter game this season is LIT

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
A40 and raumdeuter, pls help us keep an eye on halilovic at hamburger.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
pelvicky:
A40 and raumdeuter, pls help us keep an eye on halilovic at hamburger.
Lol they were a goal down when he came on vs Red Bull Leipzig. They went on to lose 4-0 so obviously the impact wasn't a positive one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2016
Starting from today, every weekend i will be dishing out sumptuous facts why german league is dying here, why burnthisleaguedown campaign should be supported. I hope you will enjoy it.

cool cool cool cool cool

Almost a year ago , a nairaland poster coded01, a barca fan, stated here that a team like Darmstadt in a sane league should be playing in division 3 after playing woefully putting up an amateurish performance. Today the same team is still playing in that stvpid bundesliga, not relegated. The team just lost today, 6-0 to dortmund. When we say they should burn a league down we have our reasons, in few years time german league may be merged with polish and austrian leagues to improve the quality. Meanwhile shout out to Coded01 who posted on 19th september, 2015, check the image below.

cool cool cool cool cool

#Burnthisleaguedown

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2016
You can start today n never stop till England wins another Wc (which is an unrealistic dream) dishing out pejorative views...n It won't matter shit...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
10d0ve:
You can start today n never stop till England wins another Wc (which is an unrealistic dream) dishing out pejorative views...n It won't matter shit...
Is there a league without minnows? Ignore our resident Apoche cra cra he is completely bereft of intelligence. Don't waste your effort. His 1044 KB floppy disk brain cannot handle the terabytes of knowledge we have been streaming his way since 2014

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Roland17:

Ingolstadt is a very good team, they gave Bayern a good run yesterday. However, I am impressed with Thomas Tuchel and what he is doing with Dortmund, there is so much fluidity and pace in that Dortmund attack. Dembele is a special player also.

I am replying this here because I no wan distract from the party

I think Tuchel is a great tactician and was actually being prepared to take over from Pep until Klopp flopped and Dortmund snatched him

eFirst this season might be too early for all his youngsters Pulisic, Mor, Dembele are still young what Dortmund need is to build on their success gain some financial muscle and fend off teams .

You cant be rebuilding every 1-2 seasons
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
A40:

Lol they were a goal down when he came on vs Red Bull Leipzig. They went on to lose 4-0 so obviously the impact wasn't a positive one
Thanks.

He should have stay in la liga.angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
10d0ve:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was i the barca fan who stated the obvious? We all saw how monchegladyash played like english vanarama league side against man city. Is it my fault that only bayern and dortmund are the only two teams one can expect something from in burnthisleaguedown?

A40:

Is there a league without minnows? [s]Ignore our resident Apoche cra cra he is completely bereft of intelligence. Don't waste your effort. His 1044 KB floppy disk brain cannot handle the terabytes of knowledge we have been streaming his way since 2014[/s]

Minnows should not remain minnow forever in the top league, a barca fan told you the obvious truth, now you are embittered. If that stvpid team had 4 teams worse off in your league last year , then averagedly your league is a fraud .If you like hit your head on the wall, it is not even useful before.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was i the barca fan who stated the obvious? We all saw how monchegladyash played like english vanarama league side against man city. Is it my fault that only bayern and dortmund are the only two teams one can expect something from in burnthisleaguedown?

Minnows should not remain minnow forever in the top league, a barca fan told you the obvious truth, now you are embittered. If that stvpid team had 4 teams worse off in your league last year , then averagedly your If you like hit your head on the wall, it is not even useful before.

So in your league, no team has been beaten 6-0 before ? Ur analysis are so whack, from A40 post it's obvious to everyone to know who understand football better, you nag and die to justify yourself of how bad the bundesliga is and yet your league is trailing the same bundesliga in coefficient ranking, do you even know how much your league spend on bundesliga players ? How come a bad league is producing good players enough to play in your league ? And there is a bundesliga Player in each of your top teams so you see why u are regarded less than u place yourself ?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Davidbanky:

[s]So in your league, no team has been beaten 6-0 before ? Ur analysis are so whack, from A40 post it's obvious to see who knows football better between you two, you nag and die to justify yourself of how bad the bundesliga is and yet your league is trailing the same bundesliga in coefficient ranking, do you even know how much your league spend on bundesliga players ? How come a bad league is producing good players enough to play in your league ? And there is a bundesliga Player in each of your top teams so you see why u are regarded less than u place yourself ?[/s]

When your post always attract insult one cant but doll it out to you. Did you just wake up from your sleep? Did you read my initial post with everything working well in your body system?. Re-read before i know what to call you.

airmark:

cool cool cool cool cool
Almost a year ago , a nairaland poster coded01, a barca fan, stated here that a team like Darmstadt in a sane league should be playing in division 3 after playing woefully putting up an amateurish performance. Today the same team is still playing in that stvpid bundesliga, not relegated. The team just lost today, 6-0 to dortmund. When we say they should burn a league down we have our reasons, in few years time german league may be merged with polish and austrian leagues to improve the quality. Meanwhile shout out to Coded01 who posted on 19th september, 2015,
cool cool cool cool cool
#Burnthisleaguedown

I cant help you further.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Minnows should not remain minnow forever in the top league, a barca fan told you the obvious truth, now you are embittered. If that stvpid team had 4 teams worse off in your league last year , then averagedly your If you like hit your head on the wall, it is not even useful before.
You are always from one non epl thread to the other...criticising other leagues, yl ur house s on fire...go check how you would contribute to chelsea thread atleast (positively tho) I've I asked before...Is there something you are not telling us?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
A40:

Is there a league without minnows? Ignore our resident Apoche cra cra he is completely bereft of intelligence. Don't waste your effort. His 1044 KB floppy disk brain cannot handle the terabytes of knowledge we have been streaming his way since 2014
To ignore someone that's in desperate need of 15mns of fame is what I try to do...but not when he keeps quoting me...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is my business with the opinion of a Barca fan? Since when did opinion become law? When we say you are phoolish by nature you would be doing agidi like kunta kinte

I'm sure you were sharing bunk beds with Majek Fashek in rehab when Wolfsburg reached the quarters of the Champions League and Europa League in back to back seasons. And before your apoche cra cra brain attempts to play down that feat bear in mind that As$nal your boy toy's favorite team has not achieved that in 5 seasons

airmark:

When I say your brain has the bandwidth of a floppy disk you would start taking it personal. You never put your agbon seme head to task that is why you keep bringing up m0ronic examples. What miracle are you expecting from a team that is just in its second season back after over 3 decades from a lower division with no real financial backing.

How is Darmstadt any different from Leganes, Crotone, Pescara, Bournemouth, Frosinone e.t.c

If Dortmund could beat a Champions League team 6-0 away from home then what stops them from beating Darmstatdt in their own building

Apoche cra cra you are so stewpid and neurotic you could start a fight with yourself in a phone booth

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
10d0ve:
To ignore someone that's in desperate need of 15mns of fame is what I try to do...but not when he keeps quoting me...
Bro leave apoche cra cra to me. He is just an idle nuisance oscillating from thread to thread without rhyme or reason

If you were in doubt of his phoolishness at least these last set of posts have changed your mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
A40:

Bro leave apoche cra cra to me. He is just an idle nuisance oscillating from thread to thread without rhyme or reason

If you were in doubt of his phoolishness at least these last set of posts have changed your mind
Toh...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
10d0ve:
You are always from one non epl thread to the other...criticising other leagues, yl ur house s on fire...go check how you would contribute to chelsea thread atleast (positively tho) I've I asked before...Is there something you are not telling us?

I had offered you guys the reasons earlier , it's not my problem if you can't read stuffs and comprehend.

A40:

What is my business with the opinion of a Barca fan? Since when did opinion become law? When we say you are phoolish by nature you would be doing agidi like kunta kinte
[s]I'm sure you were sharing bunk beds with Majek Fashek in rehab when Wolfsburg reached the quarters of the Champions League and Europa League in back to back seasons. And before your apoche cra cra brain attempts to play down that feat bear in mind that As$nal your boy toy's favorite team has not achieved that in 5 seasons
When I say your brain has the bandwidth of a floppy disk you would start taking it personal. You never put your agbon seme head to task that is why you keep bringing up m0ronic examples. What miracle are you expecting from a team that is just in its second season back after over 3 decades from a lower division with no real financial backing.
How is Darmstadt any different from Leganes, Crotone, Pescara, Bournemouth, Frosinone e.t.c
If Dortmund could beat a Champions League team 6-0 away from home then what stops them from beating Darmstatdt in their own building
Apoche cra cra you are so stewpid and neurotic you could start a fight with yourself in a phone booth[/s]

Ofcourse, nothing concerns you with the truth from a barca fan. So far it's not from your boss pa ramuzaki, or from any one of david banky x or 10dove . Next weekend another episode will be unleashed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

When your post always attract insult one cant but doll it out to you. Did you just wake up from your sleep? Did you read my initial post with everything working well in your body system?. Re-read before i know what to call you.

I cant help you further.

Bring it on olodo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Benatia subbed out injured for Juventus

Shey Juve go exercise the buy option like this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

I had offered you guys the reasons earlier , it's not my problem if you can't read stuffs and comprehend.

Ofcourse, nothing concerns you with the truth from a barca fan. So far it's not from your boss pa ramuzaki, or from any one of david banky x or 10dove . Next weekend another episode will be unleashed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nwanne comot for my circumference. Your m0ronic apoche cra cra analysis has been exposed again.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
A40:

Nwanne comot for my circumference. Your m0ronic apoche cra cra analysis has been exposed again.

where ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You meant your boss ramuzaki , saying baba rahman was responsible for bayern first goal against schalke, exposed ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
airmark:

where ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You meant your boss ramuzaki , saying baba rahman was responsible for bayern first goal against schalke, exposed ?
Go and lick your exit wounds in peace Apoche cra cra.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
A40:

Go and lick your exit wounds in peace Apoche cra cra.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grand delusion of grandeur

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.