Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093808 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bimffo:

Lol. Why the insults with airmark.? I just asked asked a question..

Mascherano played in the midfield for Westham and Liverpool, so why is he not a Makeshift defender for Barcelona.?

What is his primary position for Argentina? What position does he play with his country?

But, No problem. Its your opinion. There is no need to argue that with you.
I was not insulting you gee. As for air apoche cra cra you can see he has not exactly been civil

I hope you have looked up the meaning of makeshift. If you have then there is little need to bring up where Mascherano played at West Ham or Liverpool

Sergio Ramos played at RB in Euro 2008, his first year at Madrid. Jerome Boateng played RB at City, Euro 2012 and even WC 2014. We can also call them makeshift CB's. Football is dynamic and roles change all the time for versatile players

It is not an opinion either. UEFA, Barcelona his employers list him as a defender but some apoche cra cra wants us to believe otherwise.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ewooo Dortmund tearing Wolfsburg a new one. 5-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
A40:
Ewooo Dortmund tearing Wolfsburg a new one. 5-1

The pace and movement in their front line would give any opposing coach nightmares!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
A40:

[s]If stewpidity was legal tender you would be richer than Amancio Ortega
Apoche cra cra. You suppose donate your brain to LAWMA. I'm sure they would put it to better use.

UEFA, FC Barcelona his employers, Whoscored, Transfermarkt, Wikipedia even the ESPN you phoolishly ran to quote lists him as a defender. You are bringing up articles that were probably written by arcane and out of touch mugus like yourself

Who is changing argument? Saponna afflict your useless fingers with leprosy. You shameless and unscrupulous liar! You have shifted from makeshift to improvised defender. Omo ase has started dancing the etighi of madness as usual. Aja go chop your lying tongue[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's forget airmark now, so espn, beinsports, Uk media houses that called him a makeshift cb are all stvpid, right ? so improvised is not synonymous to makeshift , right ? When they said you dropped out at feyingbole secondary school i doubted it, but now it has been confirmed. Very soon you will say azpilicueta is not a makeshift lb too. If we want to score your intelligence, it's 1000% lesser than the number of letters in your moniker.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's forget airmark now, so espn, beinsports, Uk media houses that called him a makeshift cb are all stvpid, right ? so improvised is not synonymous to makeshift , right ? When they said you dropped out at feyingbole secondary school i doubted it, but now it has been confirmed. Very soon you will say azpilicueta is not a makeshift lb too. If we want to score your intelligence, it's 1000% lesser than the number of letters in your moniker.
You are irretrievably dense. UEFA, Barcelona, ESPN and other respected sports analytical sites list Mascherano as a defender. Apoche cra cra is bringing up goal.lol, Mirror, Ovation, Hearts and Hints

Can we call Jerome Boateng and Sergio Ramos makeshift CB's too going by your phoolish jelosinmi logic. Answer question you are twisting left, right and center bi itanwinji
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Roland17:

The pace and movement in their front line would give any opposing coach nightmares!!!
I'm really looking forward to their game vs Madrid. Their biggest issue is their lack of consistency and that their CB partnership is a bit shaky. However that Guerrero boy at LB they bought from France is an absolute gem and a serious upgrade from Marcel Schmelzer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by todaynewsreview: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Bayern Munchen Vs Hertha Bsc Berlin- HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1495/bayern-munchen-vs-hertha-bsc-berlin-hd-live-streaming-video
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

[s]You are irretrievably dense. UEFA, Barcelona, ESPN and other respected sports analytical sites list Mascherano as a defender. Apoche cra cra is bringing up goal.lol, Mirror, Ovation, Hearts and Hints

Can we call Jerome Boateng and Sergio Ramos makeshift CB's too going by your phoolish jelosinmi logic. Answer question you are twisting left, right and center bi itanwinji[/s]

Your wikipedia stated mascherano plays as a defensive midfielder or central back , not as central back or defensive midfielder. There is a reason for putting his position as a dm first but olopolo aayan like you would not relent in his show of shame. Mascherano, from harare to shammal, was known by matured football fans for his top quality skills as a defensive midfielder with several years with corinthians, west ham and liverpool. If the english press called him a makeshift cb, one ajakaja40 , mumu who cant pass toefl should just shut it.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2016
airmark:

Your wikipedia stated mascherano plays as a defensive midfielder or central back , not as central back or defensive midfielder. There is a reason for putting his position as a dm first but olopolo aayan like you would not relent in his show of shame. Mascherano, from harare to shammal, was known by matured football fans for his top quality skills as a defensive midfielder with several years with corinthians, west ham and liverpool. If the english press called him a makeshift cb, one ajakaja40 , mumu who cant pass toefl should just shut it.
This Apoche cra cra is hopelessly phoolish oh! Who doesn't know Mascherano is also a DM and that was where he began Captain Oponu. Did you see makeshift CB in that post? They along with every other sensible sports website list him as a center back. Barcelona and UEFA outrightly list him as a defender you stewpid and God forsaken apoche cra cra.

The intensity of your phoolishness and îmbecility is like that of an exploding star.

Makeshift implies a temporary, interim situation. This is the 6th season under Pep, Late Tito, Tata Martino and Enrique that Mascherano is playing as a defender. If you were not a basehead dangbana you would use your common sense to deduce that makeshift cannot apply anymore in this instance. Even if a few clueless English journos are not tasking their brains must you follow like Aguntan? You have been presented with evidence of this from elite sports sites who recognize his other role but your apoche cra nature will never let you see the light

Are Jerome Boateng and Sergio Ramos also makeshift CB's. Answer now Efulefu

Must I crack that your agbon seme head to put some sense inside? Why are you so dense and impervious to knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

[s]This Apoche cra cra is hopelessly phoolish oh! Who doesn't know Mascherano is also a DM and that was where he began Captain Oponu. Did you see makeshift CB in that post? They along with every other sensible sports website list him as a center back. Barcelona and UEFA outrightly list him as a defender you stewpid and God forsaken apoche cra cra.

The intensity of your phoolishness and îmbecility is like that of an exploding star. [/s]

Makeshift implies a temporary, interim situation. This is the 6th season under Pep, Late Tito, Tata Martino and Enrique that Mascherano is playing as a defender. If you were not a basehead dangbana you would use your common sense to deduce that makeshift cannot apply anymore in this instance. Even if a few clueless English journos are not tasking their brains must you follow like Aguntan? You have been presented with evidence of this from elite sports sites who recognize his other role but your apoche cra nature will never let you see the light

Are Jerome Boateng and Sergio Ramos also makeshift CB's. Answer now [s]Efulefu

Must I crack that your agbon seme head to put some sense inside? Why are you so dense and impervious to knowledge[/s]

cheesy cheesy So english media are clueless with an english word used in the image/body of their reports? Prof of english a40, you need to be transferred to uselu. How many years will a player play in the new position before the word makeshift cease to apply ?. Well i will blame dayo for not doing proper orientation for you when you came with tears looking for happiness with bayern munich, something that eluded you in arsenal. Below images from your wikipedia will educate you on boateng and ramos primary/comfortable positions and why they are makeshift in the other. The same thing that applies to mascherano as a makeshift cb, applies to ramos and boateng as a makeshift rb anytime they are drafted there, but since your brain cant process anything i will drop the three images below save it on your device, may be by next year or when you ask ramuzaki you will be ashamed of the idiocy in your argument.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

I was not insulting you gee. As for air apoche cra cra you can see he has not exactly been civil

I hope you have looked up the meaning of makeshift. If you have then there is little need to bring up where Mascherano played at West Ham or Liverpool

Sergio Ramos played at RB in Euro 2008, his first year at Madrid. Jerome Boateng played RB at City, Euro 2012 and even WC 2014. We can also call them makeshift CB's. Football is dynamic and roles change all the time for versatile players

It is not an opinion either. UEFA, Barcelona his employers list him as a defender but some apoche cra cra wants us to believe otherwise.

I think in scenarios like these, the player's best position should suffice - not neccesarily the number of years he has put in at a particular role...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

You are irretrievably dense. UEFA, Barcelona, ESPN and other respected sports analytical sites list Mascherano as a defender. Apoche cra cra is bringing up goal.lol, Mirror, Ovation, Hearts and Hints

Can we call Jerome Boateng and Sergio Ramos makeshift CB's too going by your phoolish jelosinmi logic. Answer question you are twisting left, right and center bi itanwinji

Errm. ..

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Errm. ..
espndeportes.espn.com/futbol/jugador/_/id/40380/javier-mascherano

I no too hear Espanol so you go like explain wetin Defensa mean
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I think in scenarios like these, the player's best position should suffice - not neccesarily the number of years he has put in at a particular role...
The number of years is the subject matter here not their best position. The issue is it is not even remotely intelligent to argue that Mascherano is a makeshift defender based on our understanding of what the word makeshift means. Even his club no longer recognize him as a midfielder. That is how stewpid apoche cra cra is looking now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

The number of years is the subject matter here not their best position. The issue is it is not even remotely intelligent to argue that Mascherano is a makeshift defender based on our understanding of what the word makeshift means. Even his club no longer recognize him as a midfielder. That is how stewpid apoche cra cra is looking now

In this context, I think the meaning of makeshift is slightly different...

If a player is generally deemed to be most suitable for a particular position (as evidenced by his performances in that role) but for some reason is being made to play in a position where his abilities are not being optimized, I think it isn't out of place to consider the later position as makeshift...hence the decision of Espn and some other sites to still consider Mascherano as a Midfielder.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

espndeportes.espn.com/futbol/jugador/_/id/40380/javier-mascherano

I no too hear Espanol so you go like explain wetin Defensa mean

The English version wey I understand, na im I post. .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy So english media are clueless with an english word used in the image/body of their reports? Prof of english a40, you need to be transferred to uselu. How many years will a player play in the new position before the word makeshift cease to apply ?. Well i will blame dayo for not doing proper orientation for you when you came with tears looking for happiness with bayern munich, something that eluded you in arsenal. Below images from your wikipedia will educate you on boateng and ramos primary/comfortable positions and why they are makeshift in the other. The same thing that applies to mascherano as a makeshift cb, applies to ramos and boateng as a makeshift rb anytime they are drafted there, but since your brain cant process anything i will drop the three images below save it on your device, may be by next year or when you ask ramuzaki you will be ashamed of the idiocy in your argument.
I can see you are constipated on the ewa agonyin of phoolishness and you are now polluting the thread with the flatulence of ignorance
The mugu that I explained the concept of primary and secondary role of players months back depending on their versatility is now rehashing the very topic he was clueless about. You are a dubious character and a shameless liar

Boateng and Ramos started as RB's. Ramos was RB for Spain, Sevilla and even Madrid. Boateng up till 2011 never played for any extended period at CB for club or country. We are not debating about their most comfortable position so stop veering phoolishly off tangent.

Ramos and Boateng started as fullbacks not Centerbacks. So using your apoche cra cra logic can we call them makeshift CB's.

Mascherano has been at CB for 5-6 years now. No attempt has been made by Barcelona to return him back to the middle. His club no longer recognize him as a midfielder, so going by the word makeshift which means a temporary and interim solution. Is it still applicable? Do I call Dr Doolittle to explain in apoche cra cra language so you can comprendes?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Just win with more than 3 goals tonight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
AdisaOwala:

In this context, I think the meaning of makeshift is slightly different...

If a player is generally deemed to be most suitable for a particular position (as evidenced by his performances in that role) but for some reason is being made to play in a position where his abilities are not being optimized, I think it isn't out of place to consider the later position as makeshift...hence the decision of Espn and some other sites to still consider Mascherano as a Midfielder.
Naah. Apoche cra cra did not involve the use of context ab initio. I am only using his logic against him. He went for the full dictionary definition of makeshift and that is the blueprint we are sticking to

Bear in mind that Mascherano has excelled at CB for Barcelona and the titles and accolades are there for all man to see. So even the matter of where he is better suited is a topic for another day

Mascherano for all intents and purpose is still a midfielder so this isn't what we are disputing

The koko is can we still call him makeshift when even his employers and UEFA acknowledge him as a defender outrightly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Was Frank Rijkaard a makeshift midfielder?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bimffo:
Just win with more than 3 goals tonight.

You don go bet ontop Hollywood Fc, abi u dey pay ESPN fantasy? Well just pray they don't spend the entire 1st half trying to break Hertha's defense.

I anticipate a comfortable win at the Alliaz though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
AdisaOwala:

The Spanish version wey I understand na him me sef been post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

[s]I can see you are constipated on the ewa agonyin of phoolishness and you are now polluting the thread with the flatulence of ignorance
The mugu that I explained the concept of primary and secondary role of players months back depending on their versatility is now rehashing the very topic he was clueless about. You are a dubious character and a shameless liar[/s]
Boateng and Ramos started as RB's. Ramos was RB for Spain, Sevilla and even Madrid.[s] Boateng up till 2011 never played for any extended period at CB for club or country. We are not debating about their most comfortable position so stop veering phoolishly off tangent.
Ramos and Boateng started as fullbacks not Centerbacks. So using your apoche cra cra logic can we call them makeshift CB's.
Mascherano has been at CB for 5-6 years now. No attempt has been made by Barcelona to return him back to the middle. His club no longer recognize him as a midfielder, so going by the word makeshift which means a temporary and interim solution. Is it still applicable? Do I call Dr Doolittle to explain in apoche cra cra language so you can comprendes?[/s]

You have the same wikipedia you earlier claimed supported your stand again to blame to find your way out. cheesy :

wikipedia : ''ramos, a central defender and can also play as right back''
wikipedia : ''boateng primarily is a central back, although he is a capable full back on either side''

Those statements should have made you to stay quiet till the end of this month if you are not a shameless person. I am waiting for you to blame wikipedia and add to the clueless media that opposed your stvpid stand.

AdisaOwala:

cheesy cheesy The i.diot saw it but would not relent. The wikipedia he earlier stated addressed him as a defender wrote dm or cb (dm first o). I think a40 is a secondary school drop-out.

A40:

Naah. Apoche cra cra did not involve the use of context ab initio. I am only using his logic against him. He went for the full dictionary definition of makeshift and that is the blueprint we are sticking to

[s]Bear in mind that Mascherano has excelled at CB for Barcelona and the titles and accolades are there for all man to see. So even the matter of where he is better suited is a topic for another day[/s]

Mascherano for all intents and purpose is still a midfielder so this isn't what we are disputing

[s]The koko is can we still call him makeshift when even his employers and UEFA acknowledge him as a defender outrightly[/s]

Hahahaha, this guy is a fvcktard. chai. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
afrodoc2:

Was Frank Rijkaard a makeshift midfielder?
Apoche cra cra no too understand English so we no fit too blame am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra no too understand English so we no fit too blame am

This argument has been going on for months now, i think you should just drop it cos u ain't gonna convince the other guys that you are right.
I just want to hail the makeshift/interim/temporary/stopgap defender who has been playing the same position for 5 years now for his club.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
airmark:

You have the same wikipedia you earlier claimed supported your stand again to blame to find your way out. cheesy :

wikipedia : ''ramos, a central defender and can also play as right back''
wikipedia : ''boateng primarily is a central back, although he is a capable full back on either side''

I have met Almajiris more intelligent than you. What a phoolish howling bonobo monkey

Neither Ramos nor Boateng started exclusively at CB. They were moved there. Tell us another lie

You are the dimmest poster this forum has ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

airmark:

Those statements should have made you to stay quiet till the end of this month if you are not a shameless person. I am waiting for you to blame wikipedia and add to the clueless media that opposed your stvpid stand.
This m0ronic excerpt clearly shows you never even understood the question. No one asked you for Boateng and Ramos's present position. We know where they play apoche cra cra.

airmark:
cheesy cheesy The i.diot saw it but would not relent. The wikipedia he earlier stated addressed him as a defender wrote dm or cb (dm first o). I think a40 is a secondary school drop-out.
I don't think you even passed Common Entrance. How can one human being be so brazen in his stewpidity? Who argued about the order in which Mascherano's positions were listed. You have been boxed to stupor and you are basically staggering around the ring looking for a straw to clutch

Abi no be midfield Mascherano dey play for Argentina. See this sule dangbana sha. Chimoo

Weyrey alaso ma leleyi sha

Apoche cra cra your banal megedefegede cannot work. Explain why Barcelona list Mascherano exclusively as a DEFENDER
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
afrodoc2:

This argument has been going on for months now, i think you should just drop it cos u ain't gonna convince the other guys that you are right.
I just want to hail the makeshift/interim/temporary/stopgap defender who has been playing the same position for 5 years now for his club.
You make a good point tbh

I just can't stand people that cannot take simple correction.

Admit the goof and move on instead of exposing his lack of understanding of simple English and trying to obfuscate argument with what I actually taught him.

This is a m0ron that once thought all DM's were deep lying playmakers when he first joined this forum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

I'm really looking forward to their game vs Madrid. Their biggest issue is their lack of consistency and that their CB partnership is a bit shaky. However that Guerrero boy at LB they bought from France is an absolute gem and a serious upgrade from Marcel Schmelzer

The game against Madrid is definitely a must watch. Don't forget about C. Pulisic, even though he had a below average game yesterday and was subsequently substituted, he has matured into an intelligent player with quick feet and better decision making in the final third.

Dortmund hopefully can challenge Bayern to the title, their defense has always been suspect even before this season, it has been a perennial problem since they stopped investing heavily.

I honestly enjoy watching them play.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Roland17:

The game against Madrid is definitely a must watch. Don't forget about C. Pulisic, even though he had a below average game yesterday and was subsequently substituted, he has matured into an intelligent player with quick feet and better decision making in the final third.

Dortmund hopefully can challenge Bayern to the title, their defense has always been suspect even before this season, it has been a perennial problem since they stopped investing heavily.

I honestly enjoy watching them play.
Pulisic is only 18 but he finishes like a veteran. So much he can still improve upon tbh

Bartra just got injured and may be out for a bit. It remains to be seen how they cope but the potential for that frontline is frightening. They haven't even peaked yet and it might take another season or two before they reach their full powers with Dembouz, Emre Mor amongst many

Special recognition for Gonzalo Castro. He has been a fantastic bargain buy and is why nobody even remembers Gundogan. They need to go for that Süle boy at Hoffenheim. I really don't know what they are waiting for tbh

Dortmund bring out the best in us and are at their deepest atm. They have no excuse to not challenge us. I hope they can
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
A40:

[s]I have met Almajiris more intelligent than you. What a phoolish howling bonobo monkey[/s]

Neither Ramos nor Boateng started exclusively at CB. [s]They were moved there. Tell us another lie

You are the dimmest poster this forum has ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

This m0ronic excerpt clearly shows you never even understood the question. No one asked you for Boateng and Ramos's present position. We know where they play apoche cra cra.

I don't think you even passed Common Entrance. How can one human being be so brazen in his stewpidity? Who argued about the order in which Mascherano's positions were listed. You have been boxed to stupor and you are basically staggering around the ring looking for a straw to clutch
[/s]
Abi no be midfield Mascherano dey play for Argentina. See this sule dangbana sha. Chimoo

Weyrey alaso ma leleyi sha

Apoche cra cra your banal megedefegede cannot work. Explain why Barcelona list Mascherano exclusively as a DEFENDER

You never start no be only exclusively, by the time your brain start functioning well you will use dj humilitily.

A40:

Abi no be midfield Mascherano dey play for Argentina.

If spain can still be using azpilicueta as rb despite chelsea using him as lb over the years, based on your stvpid logic azpilicueta is not a makeshift lb cheesy. This is enough to open your brain why it is right to call mascherano a makeshift central defender, but your brain has been loaded with fufu and sealed with dangote cement with ramuzaki smoking his life away as he suspends his two foot permanently on it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol these ones no go wait make person reach house before them score
Alaba-Ribery connection
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by palserltd: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Match Updates

Bayern Munchen (1)

Vs

Hertha Bsc Berlin (0)

HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1495/bayern-munchen-vs-hertha-bsc-berlin-hd-live-streaming-video

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.