Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093817 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:
I don't even know who we take out between Alonso and Thiago
This game needs Robben abeg

Lahm has been below average today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:
I don't even know who we take out between Alonso and Thiago

This game needs Robben abeg

Na thiago suppose comot for Robben - Muller would always remain a goal-threat even if he is having a quiet game...

E be like say Ancelloti don Gamble this match for Nairabet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Boateng substituted.

Airmark, over to you...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iPopAlomo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
cool...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roland17:
Boateng substituted.
Airmark, over to you...

Boatank is just coming back from injury he hasnt played a full 90mins this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boatank is just coming back from injury he hasnt played a full 90mins this season

I don't think Airmark would give him a benefit of a doubt. I think Bayern would equalize, they have looked dangerous this half.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roland17:
Boateng substituted.

Airmark, over to you...

Dont mind that useless defender. His positioning is the worst in the history of bayern munich's first team cbs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Alonso needs to get out, the Atletico midfield have been pressing him madly

As bad as Alonso has been, he is a creative force from deep, buttressed by that deep pass which Lewa should have buried.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roland17:

I don't think Airmark would give him a benefit of a doubt. I think Bayern would equalize, they have looked dangerous this half.

Vidal concedes the penalty game over Griezzman misses
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
The weed wen Vidal smoke na the original one, but Griezman misses the Penalty. Horrible miss.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
German teams r too stubborn angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roland17:
The weed wen Vidal smoke na the original one, but Griezman misses the Penalty. Horrible miss.

And immediately Vidal with a bad tackle for the yellow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
1-0 loss

Just the same scoreline from last season. No Pep to blame this time though

We take the L and move on to the next games vs PSV home and away
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
No Useless Bundelisga team could even get 3 points on match day 2

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Na thiago suppose comot for Robben - Muller would always remain a goal-threat even if he is having a quiet game...

E be like say Ancelloti don Gamble this match for Nairabet
They need to test Thiago and Vidal's blood alcohol level after the match. They were just running into people like drunkards

You have to salute Simeone. That their defense is tighter than a virgin's puna.

That game needed a moment of individual brilliance. Plus we were too predictable with the ball. The game was a painful reminder that maybe just maybe Robbery are done at the highest level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
No party, nothing nothing, only two fans replying each other, boring thread.
Dead thread.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roland17:

That goal was completely Neuer's fault. A keeper of his calibre shouldn't be conceding such a cheap goal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
All right all right all right , requests please. This band didn't travel all the way from akoko ikare for nothing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Monchegladyanch as expected , sodomised at home,while bayern was brutalised away.

#Burnthisleaguedown

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
edoyad:
All right all right all right , requests please. This band didn't travel all the way from akoko ikare for nothing

Please play me, eyan mayweather by olamide.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
1-0 loss

Just the same scoreline from last season. No Pep to blame this time though

We take the L and move on to the next games vs PSV home and away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN6qNDMeWm4

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iPopAlomo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
where's the Dj...
abeg... make e shana wole nah...

play me...
Elegushi spenders - Olalakeside
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
airmark:

Please play me, eyan mayweather by olamide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7S-_zCPGc4

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
where's the Dj...

abeg... make e shana wole nah...

play me...

Elegushi spenders - Olalakeside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYoghbC-YSc

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Dead thread.
Lewwwl. Even Europa your Hidden Ikebe Super led team couldn't qualify. Our struggle is very different ejo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BarcaBlood: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
dj play me justin bieber's sorry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

Lewwwl. Even Europa your Hidden Ikebe Super led team couldn't qualify. Our struggle is very different ejo

Is dt why ds thread is boring?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Dead thread.

Party all you want we don't have any problem with that

Since your team doesn't have any midweek game to play at least something to make you happy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Party all you want we don't have any problem with that

Since your team doesn't have any midweek game to play at least something to make you happy

Party on this dead thread, I'll pass
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Biko, No we soke by Wizkid nd CDQ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ruudie parry on nothing do you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dj ruudie wid da mad skillz, play me not an easy road by buju banton or dancing time by shina peters

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.