Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093811 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

Omo ase

I no kuku blame you. Frustration from watching David Lulz and Cahill every week plus no European football don turn you to angry Fulani herdsman.

Check airmarks post you would hardly find him on the Chelsea thread because he has nothing intelligent to contribute

Younger posters like Kesh, Bimfo, chelseafan are discussing about their club the adagba madanu is trolling everywhere else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

Bwahahahaha. I have slaughtered more intelligent and wittier people than you. You must be all types of neurotic if you think your paperweight punches move Deontay Wilder.

We would see who is the eran iya between us when I have finished putting you thru 36 Chambers of pain.

You were born confused of your gender and the identity of the charlatans that brought you to this planet. Which explains why you do not know what a lie means and why you phoolishly could not decipher between last year and last season.

E pele Einstein. Mr masochistic demons doing hit dem folks. Is that the ret@rded lines you use to impress your fellow urchins ni igboro? What an Oloshious and Awadashious fellow

Me a gloryhunter. Ko ni ragba fun e. Iwo eranko ibiye.

Hahahahaha you who were an Arsenal fan, A Barca fan and now claim to support Bayern yet you have the nerve to call me a gloryhunter? All in your desperate bid to impress apoche cra cra and Bobriskky.

This was you in August 2011.

www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/16#8874706

Bwahahahaha. Busted. Phool

You are a shameless hypocrite unfit to support a great club like Bayern Munich. Edumare punish you well well. I retraced my roots in the open and in the full glare of everybody while you phoolish Alabosi took the coward route as usual and went under G
pretending to be a Bayern fan. Oloriburuku omo iya aje

Iyawo Asiko

You are worse than a dog you are a rather, a sewer rat.
You must be quite in a hurry to join your wretched ancestors. I will happily grant your death wish. How can one body hold this much ignorance and foolishness. Your own idiocy ehn na designer. Walahi.
Mr mixup, na so awon aye dey do mixing and mastering on top your destiny. Mix up lo ma shey ku. Omokomo ikeji aja.

Ajakaja dey form Scooby-Doo go dey do investigation on top my matter. You must be jobless to have spent your time digging up a post from over 5 years ago. Premashor.
Na Olukoso go strike you if you no show where I supported Arsenal. Barca, yes. I wasn't even an active member of this section then. I bet most Barca fans don't even remember me. I took a liking to Bayern then so you could call me a fan. There were only two then. Your master Ramuzaki and toba, who I first met in another section. I swapped the best team in the world for a sleeping giant. That was in early 2012. A step down. We can't say the same of you. You abandoned your team in its darkest hours, or should we say years. No true fan does that. Agbepo40, you are a disgrace!

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

LMAO so the poster who used to be a Barcelona fan as at 2011 who is now a Bayern fan is calling someone a glory hunter. You could easily detect there was something not straight about his so called support for Bayern

Didnt know he was a Barcelona, Arsenal fan in disguise. Hope by next season he might have found another club like City PSG or Madrid worthy of his support
What a disgrace. Can you see the shameless alabosi. Even awon agbaya Bobriskyy and apoche cra cra were pushing her to her waterloo. Awon odaaran ponbele

She is just a phoolish bandwagoninho. I'm 95% sure she ran here when Bayern beat Barcelona 7-0.

I knew she was a Delilah when she opened her phoolish mouth to claim David Lulz was better than BoaTANK. We have a snitch beech in our midst

Make the Iyawo Asiko just dey go Madrid thread. We are still in September. 3 years from now she would open her cankersores infected mouth to talk rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
pkasso:
You must be quite in a hurry to join your wretched ancestors. I will happily grant your death wish. How can one body hold this much ignorance and foolishness. Your own idiocy ehn na designer. Walahi.
Mr mixup, na so awon aye dey do mixing and mastering on top your destiny. Mix up lo ma shey ku. Omokomo ikeji aja.

Ajakaja dey form Scooby-Doo go dey do investigation on top my matter. You must be jobless to have spent your time digging up a post from over 5 years ago. Premashor.
Na Olukoso go strike you if you no show where I supported Arsenal. Barca, yes. I wasn't even an active member of this section then. I bet most Barca fans don't even remember me. I took a liking to Bayern then so you could call me a fan. There were only two then. Your master Ramuzaki and toba, who I first met in another section. I swapped the best team in the world for a sleeping giant. That was in early 2012. A step down. We can't say the same of you. You abandoned your team in its darkest hours, or should we say years. No true fan does that. Agbepo40, you are a disgrace!
Mechionu there you shameless nkita ara

A brainless yellow fever Olopa like you wan challenge Spetsnaz. Iku ni yen

Won tan e oo tan candle. Iyawo Asiko. Ashy ni won gbe ni iyawo sha

ROTFLOL. Only you supporting Arsenal, Barca, Bayern. You are not even a glory hunter you are a glory sniper. You wait till the team is successful then join them. Chei o ti dun were pa. I don open your furo for gbogbo agbaye to see. Oloriburuku omo iya aje. Eku lasan lasan

Abeg save your m0ronic explanations for your puppet masters. Ain't nobody got time for that. I am satisfied that I have exposed you as a bandwagoninho. It didn't take me 15 mins to uncover you as a rata. I always had my suspicions

"I swapped the best team in the world in early 2012 for a sleeping giant"

Soro niyen? Edumare punish you and your abominable generations for this brazen and disgusting lie. Opuro oshi

Edakun come carry your bad luck and misfortune to the Madrid thread. As you left Barca they won another CL, since you came here after we won Champions League we never smell Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-uyuUy1Pg

Shior. This song describes you perfectly

Lost little girl

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Check airmarks post you would hardly find him on the Chelsea thread because he has nothing intelligent to contribute

Younger posters like Kesh, Bimfo, chelseafan are discussing about their club the adagba madanu is trolling everywhere else.
Ko si nkankan ninu opolo bobo yen afi fura de nunu

On the Chelsea thread I see Nateevs, Ibime, Nihilist and a few other newcomers dropping knowledge and debating how their club's fortune can improve

Apoche cra cra go just dey migrate from thread to thread like a Touareg. I no blame am sha. Its not easy to watch David Lulz, Cahill, Hidden Hazard and John Racist week in week out without getting depressed

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hehehehehe jobless mofo is a pest looking for attention like a little baby girl just as A40 said.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hehehehe...

Make sure you do not have any skeleton in your cupboard before coming to sports section to post or else...

Hehehehe,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

Mechionu there you shameless nkita ara

A brainless yellow fever Olopa like you wan challenge Spetsnaz. Iku ni yen

Won tan e oo tan candle. Iyawo Asiko. Ashy ni won gbe ni iyawo sha

ROTFLOL. Only you supporting Arsenal, Barca, Bayern. You are not even a glory hunter you are a glory sniper. You wait till the team is successful then join them. Chei o ti dun were pa. I don open your furo for gbogbo agbaye to see. Oloriburuku omo iya aje. Eku lasan lasan

Abeg save your m0ronic explanations for your puppet masters. Ain't nobody got time for that. I am satisfied that I have exposed you as a bandwagoninho. It didn't take me 15 mins to uncover you as a rata. I always had my suspicions

"I swapped the best team in the world in early 2012 for a sleeping giant"

Soro niyen? Edumare punish you and your abominable generations for this brazen and disgusting lie. Opuro oshi

Edakun come carry your bad luck and misfortune to the Madrid thread. As you left Barca they won another CL, since you came here after we won Champions League we never smell Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-uyuUy1Pg

Shior. This song describes you perfectly

Lost little girl

You see why I'm mad ? Somebody that started supporting Bayern 5+ years ago is arguing and cursing too ? Kilode ? Na internet he go dey use so imagine his ignorance whenever he speaks ? Ogaa ooo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

I dont know if Robben is ready to start a full 90 and Kimmich should be in midfield abeg

--Lahm---Martinez--Boatank/Hummels--Alaba
---------Alonso--Kimmich
--Vidal----Thiago/Muller ----Ribery
------------Lewy

The first sub out to be Robben in for whoever is stinking in attack

This game we dont need to attack Atleti fully, lets sit back and wait for them to come also. Like the supercup game vs Dortmund
It remains to be seen whether there would be space for Kimmich in the midfield but for me he has to start anyway, preferably at RB. Besides I'm also pretty sure Vidal and Alonso would start there ATBE. That leaves Thiago. From the looks of things and if I were Carlo I would start Thiago too. The boy don try these last few weeks.

Müller really needs to step up. He is not giving us any width in the middle so it is either we alter the formation or insert Robben in at some point

Müller is a big game player so that is his pass for now

Carlo has lots of experience vs Atleti. I'm hopeful he has a gameplan. We just need to start much better than we did last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
And I forgot to add. Lewandowski je ki ori e pe oh

Davidbanky:

You see why I'm mad ? Somebody that started supporting Bayern 5+ years ago is arguing and cursing too ? Kilode ? Na internet he go dey use so imagine his ignorance whenever he speaks ? Ogaa ooo
5 ke? Ani se that phool ran from Barcelona after the 7-0 loss. Jamiu Okola lo ma pe wa sha, shamelessly giving us burnt dodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

It remains to be seen whether there would be space for Kimmich in the midfield but for me he has to start anyway, preferably at RB. Besides I'm also pretty sure Vidal and Alonso would start there ATBE. That leaves Thiago. From the looks of things and if I were Carlo I would start Thiago too. The boy don try these last few weeks.

Müller really needs to step up. He is not giving us any width in the middle so it is either we alter the formation or insert Robben in at some point

Müller is a big game player so that is his pass for now

Carlo has lots of experience vs Atleti. I'm hopeful he has a gameplan. We just need to start much better than we did last season

Am still hurting from the semi-final loss, u guys noticed I disappeared here for sometime, e pain me ehn, we better best them today, not that it will ease that pain but it's going to be a start...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

5 ke? Ani se that phool ran from Barcelona after the 7-0 loss. Jamiu Okola lo ma pe wa sha, shamelessly giving us burnt dodo.

That one no be fan joor, impersonation grin, i refuse to see him as a Bayern fan, I hate one statement he made, saying he left a world champion for a sleeping giant, it doesn't make sense, I think they don't read what they write, they don't listen to themselves, awon dullards

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Davidbanky:

That one no be fan joor, impersonation grin, i refuse to see him as a Bayern fan, I hate one statement he made, saying he left a world champion for a sleeping giant, it doesn't make sense, I think they don't read what they write, they don't listen to themselves, awon dullards
Abeg help me beg am make she just carry her bad luck dey go Madrid thread. What an attention seeking nuisance. You sef see her senseless excuse

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

A ni opolo ti yoro bi icecream to sa sorun. Like i also defected after Bayern were humiliated 5-0 by Madrid, abi? O ri e ti gbale. Boi-boi expected to me announce my change of club to everyone. Wey your evidence about me once being an Arsenal fan. Shebi you posted the Barca one. Oya start finding or forever be labelled a liar.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
pkasso:
A ni opolo ti yoro bi icecream to sa sorun. Like i also defected after Bayern were humiliated 5-0 by Madrid, abi? O ri e ti gbale. Boi-boi expected to me announce my change of club to everyone. Wey your evidence about me once being an Arsenal fan. Shebi you posted the Barca one. Oya start finding or forever be labelled a liar.
Hahahahaha. See painment! O ti ka weyrey lara. Olofo, Atoshi. God punish a phoolish fraud, a phony and fugazy like you for calling me a glory hunter you pathetic glory sniper

Mugun telling us tales by moonlight. Stories that touch

You are a sewer rat. How could you defect when the spotlight was on you? That is not how an Alabosi like you can operate. You can now see why I tagged you that name. Purely on instinct and boy was I ever right!

Listen here little girl. If you like you can swallow otapiapia. I have made my point and you have been exposed as a rata and a bandwagoninho

Iyawo Asiko gberu oshi e ko ma lo si thread Madridi. Your contributions here were never relevant and your pseudo-intellectual posts and analysis were faker than Nicki Minaj's yansh

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Davidbanky:

Am still hurting from the semi-final loss, u guys noticed I disappeared here for sometime, e pain me ehn, we better best them today, not that it will ease that pain but it's going to be a start...
Football is a funny game. We really should have beat Atleti last year. What disgusted me the most was that Pep showed he didn't learn from his mistakes. We needed an away goal in the first leg and he setup timidly. It wouldn't be fair to entirely blame him sha, Müller scores that penalty second leg before half time maybe we go on to win 4-0

We can learn from Madrid who lost 3 semis in a row and went on to win 2 CL's in 3 years

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
1 2 3, 1 2 3 ...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by todaynewsreview: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munchen - HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1551/atletico-madrid-vs-bayern-munchen-hd-live-streaming-video-li
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
patrickmuf:
See what hate can cause?
So the poor performance of the team is due to Bentaleb and Baba?

If I tell you something take it as the Gospel. Less than a few days after I told you Bentaleb has been horrible this is coming out

"[b]Bild report Nabil Bentaleb could return to Tottenham after poor performances [/b]and a poor attitude have been shown at Schalke. #THFC"

https://twitter.com/HotspurLane/status/780793262793756676?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

[img]http://twitter.com/HotspurLane/status/780793262793756676?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/img]

[img]https://twitter.com/HotspurLane/status/780793262793756676?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kwallon: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Torres when will this rubbish plays in front of the net stop ? If baba rahman could terrorise bayern, felipe luis dribbling bayern in doubles wont be surprising. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
That has to be the miss of the round angry Torres
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Boathand leaking since 1700
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Carrasco!

See sexy goal.

Never na real ekpa to concede that...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Carrasco breaks the deadlock for Athletico, they have looked dangerous everytime they attacked Bayern.

Sweet goal, we dey call am "last angle" that year!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ramuzaki Ramudeen, come and yarn about Alago here.

Oponu pundit!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Both teams missing great opportunities, how did Muller miss that seater? Easily could have been 2-1 in favor of Athletico. They seem very dangerous on the counter especially with Bayern pressing high.

I don't think I have seen a more organized, resolute and disciplined defense in recent times. Diego Simeoni's back 4 understand the art of defending.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
The right wing is dead, we need Robben in at some time probably for Muller.

Then Kimmich needs to come in for Alonso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pataki:
Ramuzaki Ramudeen, come and yarn about Alago here.
Oponu pundit!

Dindinrin dancer what is the meaning of the trip you just typed here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Edakun why are we not taking long range shots? I don't even understand what we are playing right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't even know who we take out between Alonso and Thiago

This game needs Robben abeg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Alonso needs to get out, the Atletico midfield have been pressing him madly

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.