Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093805 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2016
elrony:
Sorry o.. but lemme ask;

Ramdeuter and AdisaOwala, una get beef for real life before Nairaland? shocked

This is way too much for banter na!

I no just understand o!..Na A40 and Airmark own worse pass. This Bayern Banter thread ehnn.. Nawa!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2016
A40:

[s]Bwahahahahaha. You have finally ran mad

Van Tiggelen ko Van Lionel ni. I have forgotten that teams only one match at a major tournament then go home afterward

Van Tiggelen was the Left back. You God forsaken sodomite

So if they asked you who was Germany's first choice central defensive partnership at the last World Cup you would tell us it was Hummels and Mertesacker. Eediot[/s]

O dun werey, i guess you did nt have wifi or data to watch the videos and slap yourself for disgracing yourself once again, as rijkaard was bursting from defensive into attacking role each time Holland switched to attack. We are waiting for what you have for us tomorrow. You are on an amazing loosing streak cheesy cheesy
Mr. rijkaardstartedascbineuro92. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Apoche cra cra. Thunder fire you for not admitting your goof

airmark:

Now lemme chip in this , your bringing rijkaard case to Mascherano's is very ludicrous. After rijkaard cut it as a midfielder for milan, like i said in pages before, he never looked back. no club bought him /used/wanted to use him as a defender again. He played for holland as a midfielder subsequently

I'm wondering why you are posting phoolish videos that don't disprove my argument. You must show Rijkaard never played at CB at any point

Van Tiggelen ko Van Kangaroo ni

Phool. This is how they lined up against the big boys not phacking Egypt

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2016
If we're being totally honest.
Pataki isn't a good friend.cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
A40:
Apoche cra cra. Thunder fire you for not admitting your goof

I'm wondering why you are posting phoolish videos that don't disprove my argument. [s] You must show Rijkaard never played at CB at any point[/s]

[s]Van Tiggelen ko Van Kangaroo ni

Phool. This is how they lined up against the big boys not phacking Egypt[/s]

Ahahahaha, foolish videos ? You have blamed everything , you will blame rijkaard soon. grin Meanwhile rijkaard in ucl final, ajax vs ac milan, was thanking you for recognising him as central defender for lvg in image below. apoda grin grin grin
What do you have for us for Day 3. We are already through with the first two days. We cant wait. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
airmark:

Ahahahaha, foolish videos ? You have blamed everything , you will blame rijkaard soon. grin Meanwhile rijkaard in ucl final, ajax vs ac milan, was thanking you for recognising him as central defender for lvg in image below. apoda grin grin grin
What do you have for us for Day 3. We are already through with the first two days. We cant wait. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha see this mugu. Who is blaming what? You posted videos of the first match of a tournament that proved absolutely nothing but your stewpidity and dubious nature. If you push me further I would show you again that Rijkaard played in defense at Euro 92 like I proved to you he did in Italia 90.

As for the CL Final you would be very unfortunate if you don't show where I claimed he played in defense on that particular day. Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
A40:

Hahahahaha see this mugu. Who is blaming what? You posted videos of the first match of a tournament that proved absolutely nothing but your stewpidity and dubious nature. If you push me further I would show you again that Rijkaard played in defense at Euro 92 like I proved to you he did in Italia 90.

As for the CL Final you would be very unfortunate if you don't show where I claimed he played in defense on that particular day. Onye nzuzu

I was expecting something new today and did nt want to write on past issues but let me write this , so now blind-rijkaard patnership you were shouting abut was something of particular days? You are a dumbass. Your problem is that you did nt know stuffs and when corrected you start shifting posts. UCL final is where lvg used his best legs and best formation he had always been known for with 3 defenders, de boer, koeman and reiziger. rijkaard was known as dm those days stop arguing blindly. Below are your posts i just wanted to disgrace you with your past post. If kanu nwankwo reads your posts he would cough 30 times before correcting you. He is free from heart issues though.

A40:

He still played at CB for the Netherlands while at Milan and in his twilight years he went back to Ajax and formed arguably the best defensive partnership in Europe as well.

A40:

An apoche cra cra that did not know about Rijkaard - Koeman partnership, Rijkaard - Blind partnership and he said he watched football in the 90's.

A40:

Ohh I would gladly do that when you tell me who was Danny Blind's partner in defense at Ajax.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
airmark:

I was expecting something new today and did nt want to write on past issues but let me write this , so now blind-rijkaard patnership you were shouting abut was something of particular days? You are a dumbass. Your problem is that you did nt know stuffs and when corrected you start shifting posts. UCL final is where lvg used his best legs and best formation he had always been known for with 3 defenders, de boer, koeman and reiziger. rijkaard was known as dm those days stop arguing blindly. Below are your posts i just wanted to disgrace you with your past post. If kanu nwankwo reads your posts he would cough 30 times before correcting you. He is free from heart issues though.
Ode ma leleyi sha. I will get to the nitty gritty of this your ret@rded post but before we proceed do you now agree that Rijkaard played in defense in Italia 90 and Sweden 92?

In your infinite stewpidity you always think the game of football is static. If you actually watched these games you would know why it was called the Blind-Rijkaard partnership not the Blind-Reiziger or Blind-De Boer partnership.

Now do you agree Rijkaard played in defense at the Euros and World Cup for Holland even after joining Milan or should I shove that fact into your apoche cra cra throat. I see you are still dancing hopscotch around that point. Let us close chapter of country where I proved your stewpidity before we go to club.

Lmao. This is like playing whack-a-mole

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
@A40 and raumdeuter

What is going on with Schalke 04? They had a very active summer transfer window, they got Bentaleb, Rahman, Embolo, konoplyanka, Naldo, Stambouli, however, for some reason they are unable to score but concede loads of goals.

I thought they would defeat Hoffenheim today to kick start their season, but they look lethargic, Klaus. H has had a troubled start to the season, i would love to see max meyer start games.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Roland17:
@A40 and raumdeuter

What is going on with Schalke 04? They had a very active summer transfer window, they got Bentaleb, Rahman, Embolo, konoplyanka, Naldo, Stambouli, however, for some reason they are unable to score but concede loads of goals.

I thought they would defeat Hoffenheim today to kick start their season, but they look lethargic, Klaus. H has had a troubled start to the season, i would love to see max meyer start games.
I don't quite understand why Max Meyer is not starting. He is their best goal threat from the middle.

Konoplyanka never quite delivered in Spain. So the jury is out on him. He was awful at the Euros

The season is young and Gladbach made a full recovery last season despite their terrible start
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Roland17:
@A40 and raumdeuter

Schalke is a very confusing story they have very good young players, they bought good players in the transfer and one of the best young coaches in Germany in Marcus Weinzerl but their results have been so dissapointing they are on a 5 game losing streak now
I really hope Weinzerl can pull it back because I really have high hopes for him but I think top 4 is slipping

I think they need to move away from Huntelaar and see if Embolo and Maxim Chupo Moting can work upfront. Also Max Meyer is more creative

They should drop Bentaleb and Baba Rahman completely use Meyer and Kolasinac

As at Friday Schalke, Bremen and Hamburg 3 of the traditional clubs are occupying the bottom 3 spots inthe league. Stuttgrt also relegated last season This is not good because these clubs have more resources to to compete
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
airmark, How is your Baba rahman doing these days? 5 straight losses in the Bundesliga

A40 see how Hojbjerg dey rappe the West Ham midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
airmark, How is your Baba rahman doing these days? 5 straight losses in the Bundesliga

Its unfortunate the boy didn't deliver at Schalke. The emergence of Kimmich also meant no hope for him

I want to see more consistency from him though. Everybody is r@ping West Ham tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
A40:

Its unfortunate the boy didn't deliver at Schalke. The emergence of Kimmich also meant no hope for him

I want to see more consistency from him though. Everybody is r@ping West Ham tbh
It's good you reminded him it was West ham who have been poor so far.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Schalke is a very confusing story they have very good young players, they bought good players in the transfer and one of the best young coaches in Germany in Marcus Weinzerl but their results have been so dissapointing they are on a 5 game losing streak now
I really hope Weinzerl can pull it back because I really have high hopes for him but I think top 4 is slipping

I think they need to move away from Huntelaar and see if Embolo and Maxim Chupo Moting can work upfront. Also Max Meyer is more creative

They should drop Bentaleb and Baba Rahman completely use Meyer and Kolasinac

As at Friday Schalke, Bremen and Hamburg 3 of the traditional clubs are occupying the bottom 3 spots inthe league. Stuttgrt also relegated last season This is not good because these clubs have more resources to to compete
See what hate can cause?
So the poor performance of the team is due to Bentaleb and Baba?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
patrickmuf:
See what hate can cause?
So the poor performance of the team is due to Bentaleb and Baba?

I assume you arent blind? You saw where I said Huntelaar has to be dropped didnt you? You can add Sascha Reither the ex Fulham player too to it

Or which hate are you talking about? Bentaleb has played just 4 games and already has 2 errors leading to goals, In at least 2-3 of the Buli games he played he has been the worst player on the field

And Baba Rahman is just too basic as a Full back, He lacks awareness, He is poor going forward as well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

I assume you arent blind? You saw where I said Huntelaar has to be dropped didnt you? You can add Sascha Reither the ex Fulham player too to it

Or which hate are you talking about? Bentaleb has played just 4 games and already has 2 errors leading to goals, In at least 2-3 of the Buli games he played he has been the worst player on the field

And Baba Rahman is just too basic as a Full back, He lacks awareness, He is poor going forward as well
Okay...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
A40:

[s]Ode ma leleyi sha. I will get to the nitty gritty of this your ret@rded post but before we proceed do you now agree that Rijkaard played in defense in Italia 90 and Sweden 92?

In your infinite stewpidity you always think the game of football is static. If you actually watched these games you would know why it was called the Blind-Rijkaard partnership not the Blind-Reiziger or Blind-De Boer partnership.

Now do you agree Rijkaard played in defense at the Euros and World Cup for Holland even after joining Milan or should I shove that fact into your apoche cra cra throat. I see you are still dancing hopscotch around that point. Let us close chapter of country where I proved your stewpidity before we go to club.

Lmao. This is like playing whack-a-mole [/s]

So should we now believe that your poor english language usage made you to stvpidly make this definitive statement or you accept you goofed?

A40:

Reetardo Banks wey no know say Rijkaard was starting CB for Holland in U.S.A 94, Euro 92 and Italia 90
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
airmark:

Next time spell my moniker well so i will get notification of your comment. I use wikipedia ? cheesy The same wikipedia that was first used by ajakaja40 to support his rubbish position on mascherano? Now airmark cant use it. Ok i want to expose your friend again with youtube videos. If wikipedia and other sources are lying, watch the videos below and tell me what rijkaard played in those matches.
A40 claimed rijkaard started italia 90, euro 92 and usa 94 world cup matches as central defender. This he said to show that rijkaard ought to be called makeshift if mascherano is one. Below is his disgraceful post.

It would interest everyone that holland's opening games in all these competitions listed by ajakaja40, rijkaard played in front of the central defenders as a midfielder.

Italian 90

Koeman and Adri van Tiggelen (CBs)

First match vs egypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkyxSe2Q6LQ

Euro 92

Koeman and Adri van Tiggelen (CBs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dge7L9hG1TI

usa 94

Koeman, frank de boer, van gobbel (CBs)

First match Vs Saudi arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yRqk8BDQA

This is day 2 of his lying streak. We will see what's in the offing from him tomorrow.
Day 1 : PSG bought luiz before signing marquinhos

Day 2 : Rijkaard starting cb in italia 90, euro 92 and usa 94

Day 3 : ((((((((((((((((loading))))))))))))))))))

Here's another one: "Bayern drew at Hamburg last year". I no know where the guy watch im own match.
Hamburg wey Bayern hammer. No be im fault Ramuzaki don infect am with im lie-lie. If he keeps this up, lie detector fit break down grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did they clone 11 baba Ramans for schalke such that he is the one to blame for their losses ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
pkasso:
Here's another one: "Bayern drew at Hamburg last year". I no know where the guy watch im own match.
Hamburg wey Bayern hammer. No be im fault Ramuzaki don infect am with im lie-lie. If he keeps this up, lie detector fit break down grin.

He had told many lies that even made dayo to remove his cap that he used to cover his apari. I have lost counts , he once said at a particular week in bundesliga Dortmund was battling relegation, that same week the said team was topping the league . He is hustling to overtake dayo in this disgraceful act. It seems dayo don dey dull these days. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lewy needs to work on his efficiency in front of goal. He's always missing easy chances before he finally gets a goal. Tough game at Hamburg yesterday but the J-ac-K of all trades came through for us. Adler was in fine form but some of our attackers didn't help matters. Muller is probably still nursing a post-Euros hangover. Coman is a bit rusty. Good thing Robben is back. Ribery is rolling back the years. Sanches has all time in the world to get settled so no rushing him. Thiago has also been impressive. He gets a lot of unfair criticism around here, but he looks like he is enjoying his football under Ancelotti. I've always felt Pep restricted him in a way, not allowing him freedom to express himself. Hopefully he keeps it up. Atletico next on Wednesday. It will be our biggest test of the season so far. Thankfully Carlo knows what to expect from the Rojiblancos. Expecting a very difficult game so I won't mind a draw.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
airmark:

He had told many lies that even made dayo to remove his cap that he used to cover his apari. I have lost counts , he once said at a particular week in bundesliga Dortmund was battling relegation, that same week the said team was topping the league . He is hustling to overtake dayo in this disgraceful act. It seems dayo don dey dull these days. grin grin
Hahaha. Talk about passing the baton. Pa Ramuzaki is getting older by the day and doesn't have much time left. He is grooming his successor in the dark arts of falsehood and post-shifting. If Dayo was an OS, he would be Linux. In fact, rumor has it his middle name is Linus. Pa Linus Ramuzaki grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
pkasso:
Hahaha. Talk about passing the baton. Pa Ramuzaki is getting older by the day and doesn't have much time left. He is grooming his successor in the dark arts of falsehood and post-shifting. If Dayo was an OS, he would be Linux. In fact, rumor has it his middle name is Linus. Pa Linus Ramuzaki grin grin.

How's the David Luiz project going under Conte

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2016
pkasso:
No wonder you rate David Lulz as a defender. Wannabe pedantic mugu that doesn't know the difference between simple mix up of dates and an actual lie.

Did Bayern play at Hamburg in the league in 2015? Smh

Any reasonable human being knows Bayern drew at Hamburg recently September (2014)

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2016
airmark:

So should we now believe that your poor english language usage made you to stvpidly make this definitive statement or you accept you goofed?

airmark:

After rijkaard cut it as a midfielder for milan, like i said in pages before, he never looked back. no club bought him /used/wanted to use him as a defender again. He played for holland as a midfielder subsequently

Eediot. Have you now seen that Rijkaard played in defense in the World Cup and Euros while you dubiously tried to convince the public otherwise? Weyrey alaso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2016
A40:

[s]
Eediot. Have you now seen that Rijkaard played in defense in the World Cup and Euros while you dubiously tried to convince the public otherwise? Weyrey alaso[/s]

Since you refused to give us your daily tonic, we will go with our internal researcher, pkasso who reminded us of another lie you told on day 1. Let's have a look :

A40:

[s]He has proven to be a shameless Arrow. He doesn't even know how to use search engines and Wiki

How can anybody who followed football in the 90's not know about Rijkaard and Danny blind connection. Edakun

Abeg make we come up with name for Kimmich. That boy is turning to something else.

Wasn't suprised we barely scraped thru.[/s] We drew at Hamburg last year

[s]I do like how Carlo is alternating the squad. Its Jupp-esque[/s]

Day 1 : PSG bought luiz before signing marquinhos

Day 2 : Rijkaard starting cb in italia 90, euro 92 and usa 94

Day 3 : Bayern munich drew at hamburg last year , 2015.

Day 4 : (((((((((((((((loading)))))))))))))))))))))
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2016
airmark:

airmark:

What would pep have used javi yesterday as CB? For your info, the first game javi played for bayern he played as a midfielder in that 2011/2012, that time

The only Apoche cra cra that saw Xavi at RB in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2016
A40:

Any reasonable human being knows Bayern drew at Hamburg recently September (2014)

See, stvpid statement , automatically they must have known you have always been poor with stats, and that you were referring to 2014 ? You are a fvcktard. so anyone who did nt know about the draw in 2014 is unreasonable?That means you are worse than an unreasonable human being for calling 2014 , last year. Chai grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2016
airmark:

See, stvpid statement , automatically they must have known you have always been poor with stats, and that you were referring to 2014 ? You are a fvcktard. so anyone who did nt know about the draw in 2014 is unreasonable?That means you are worse than an unreasonable human being for calling 2014 , last year. Chai grin grin
When you don't know the difference between a lie and a mix up of dates for an event that actually happened it clearly shows your stewpidity.

Any reasonable Bayern fan would know Bayern drew at Hamburg recently.

I would not expect you to understand judging by the terabytes of phoolishness streaming from your Apoche cra cra brain.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2016
airmark:

Hummels is here, javi will be returned to his natural position, midfield or sold. [b]Every true bavarian knows this except

Hehehehehe Apoche cra cra and his usual m0ronic predictions on wax

airmark:

Transfermkt ko, oyingbomkt ni,

When a club tagged the player midfielder, uefa tagged him a midfielder ,.
So why are you arguing about Mascherano you self contradicting eediot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2016
airmark:

Meanwhile, Javi never played any crucial match for spain as CB. No sane football coach would ever do that when natural CBs are available, except an unfortunate being like you who derives joy in taking 2 steps forward towards his set-goals and 22 backwards. Sometimes i wonder if they don't do debates in secondary schools again.
Walahi them suppose crack your skull empty its contents inside a bowl and put it for one orita meta with some coins and cowries by the side

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.