Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,584 members, 7,888,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1097078 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
A40:
That second game go loud oh. Lewandowski will be out for blood. And Barcelona have been playing very well of late

No sleeping on the bicycle. Especially by the usual suspects (Pavard, Upamecano. Sometimes Lucas)

Inter didn't push us that hard. Can't say we entered Gear 2 in that match

There's a bit of a dip with Alphonso Davies attacking. I hope it's just him needing time to get to his best with the heart issue

Lewandowski will be coming for revenge. I have a feeling he will score though and he usually celebrates vs Dortmund. Nothing do us

Its left to our defenders to ensure he doesn't get to celebrate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski will be coming for revenge. I have a feeling he will score though and he usually celebrates vs Dortmund. Nothing do us

Its left to our defenders to ensure he doesn't get to celebrate
I don't care if he scores or not so far we win the game.

Their backline is dodgy and this is the kind of game I expect Mane to show up. He's not been at his best these last few games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Marco Rose returns to Leipzig and first game is against his old team Dortmund

Leipzig leads 1-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bayern vs Stuttgart

Mane and Sane benched probably with Barcelona in mind
Musiala Tel Muller Gnabry attack
Mathis Tel scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
This smallie get potential. I'm impressed

Saw the lineup and was confused. Didn't even know we were playing Barca this week
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
2-0 to Leipzig

Great goal by Szobozlai
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Musiala restore Bayerns lead. Musiala has a lot of potential

2-1

Sane and Stanisic come in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
This season go long oh. Soft penalty there but De Light should know better

Guirassy has shown Upa and De Ligt pepper today

This our defense is really dodgy it must be said. Which is shocking because Mazraoui that we got on a free was arguably our best defender.

Almost making me miss the good old days of Dante and Boateng. Those two were at least rock solid and combined for less than €30m

These ones. I reserve my comment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
A40:
This season go long oh. Soft penalty there but De Light should know better

Guirassy has shown Upa and De Ligt pepper today

This our defense is really dodgy it must be said. Which is shocking because Mazraoui that we got on a free was arguably our best defender.

Almost making me miss the good old days of Dante and Boateng. Those two were at least rock solid and combined for less than €30m

These ones. I reserve my comment

Naggelsman game lacks control and we just try to force the attack when we can be patient and break them down. Most times it leads to loss of possession in crucial transition time hurried shots and sloppy passes.

A loss today won't have been unjust given the 2 goals ruled out for fouls on Kimmich

Maybe eyes are on Barcelona. If we don't improve Lewandowski fit use us shine on Tuesday

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Naggelsman game lacks control and we just try to force the attack when we can be patient and break them down. Most times it leads to loss of possession in crucial transition time hurried shots and sloppy passes.

A loss today won't have been unjust given the 2 goals ruled out for fouls on Kimmich

Maybe eyes are on Barcelona. If we don't improve Lewandowski fit use us shine on Tuesday
We are not defensively sound. That much is clear. When you look at us now and under Flick. The difference is night and day.

Barca will knack us correct akpako if we carry this nonsense go meet them.

Can't spend all that money on defenders and every game whatever pairing we combine is an accident waiting to happen. It's one of the disadvantages of 3 young central defenders. No coordination and no leadership
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
I am worried about todays game and doubtful we will get our usual win vs Barcelona

I hope t be proven wrong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
De Ligt deserve small benching for that stunt he pulled last game

Interesting that Sabitzer starts ahead of Goretzka. I hope e no go cause quarrel for future

And Upamecano I take God beg you no let Lewandowski disgrace us today undecided

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
A40:
De Ligt deserve small benching for that stunt he pulled last game

Interesting that Sabitzer starts ahead of Goretzka

Upamecano I take God beg you no let Lewandowski disgrace us today undecided

As I see Upamecano for starting lineup my liver cut
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

As I see Upamecano for starting lineup my liver cut
He's good for one or two boneheaded mistakes each game. Na whether them go capitalize be the issue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
A40:
He's good for one or two boneheaded mistakes each game. Na whether them go capitalize be the issue

And he is alwys fit and available, See Konate on the flip side, always injured

Which is better an average player thats rarely injured or a good player that gets sidelined for injury very often
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

And he is alwys fit and available, See Konate on the flip side, always injured

Which is better an average player thats rarely injured or a good player that gets sidelined for injury very often
Availability is the best ability. He's still a young chap and if not his price tag there would have been some wiggle room to learn and improve.

There's nothing we can do as it stands I would rather we fired the manager than offload young talent we paid a fortune for

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Them dey press us like bosom grin

Lewandowski. What a miss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pavard injured. They're playing us off the park
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
We have been lucky to still be at 0-0

They've had the better chances
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
A40:
Pavard injured. They're playing us off the park

That will be a big loss. Mazroui has not impressed me. He only looks decent going forward, defending he is poor now put him on Dembouz beside Upamecano..

Angels will protect us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

That will be a big loss. Mazroui has not impressed me. He only looks decent going forward, defending he is poor now put him on Dembouz beside Upamecano..

Angels will protect us
Omo I just dey pray make these people no embarrass us. I don't even understand what we are doing out there

Mazraoui is fair for me. But maybe it's cause I don't rate Pavard either. We have like 4 clumsy defenders in that backline.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Raphinha shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
A40:
Omo I just dey pray make these people no embarrass us. I don't even understand what we are doing out there

Mazraoui is fair for me. But maybe it's cause I don't rate Pavard either. We have like 4 clumsy defenders in that backline.

Make we reach half time without conceding first and survive this bombardment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
This Mohammed Kudus wey dey Ajax. Is Brazzo watching ?

Van Dijk caught lacking as usual. Or is it jockeying grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Can Naggelsman switch Sane to the left and left Jamal move to the right
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
A40 Is it looking like Liverpool comot something for Mane body before selling to us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:
A40 Is it looking like Liverpool comot something for Mane body before selling to us
Lol. We should have conceded a penalty. Ref and VAR bailed us there with the Dembele foul

Just a rubbish performance all round. Not just Mane. I'm shocked it's 0-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FirstbornWds: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lol. This got me laffing so hard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
A40:
Lol. We should have conceded a penalty. Ref and VAR bailed us there with the Dembele foul

Just a rubbish performance all round. Not just Mane. I'm shocked it's 0-0

Mane na one man mopol normally he needs to drag us in that front and not join the mess.

Don't know how long Lewandowski will continue to be goalshy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lataaro when we see Barcelona by 45mins goals suppose don dey reach 4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Make I no read any Sane slander for here again angry

My boy has been on fire!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
A ti ko fun won rush rush

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.