Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1103439 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
kendrick93:

The problem is u miss Lewa.
U hate to admit it but it's the truth.
Naggelsman has his faults sure, but even a Bayern should be Winning these past few games quite comfortable even without a coach..
Lewa influence should not be underrated, he dragged you numerous times out of the mud last few seasons. Games where Bayern would be drawing and Lewa would come on and grab a hattrick and suddenly a 1- 1 game becomes a 3 or 4-1 game in minutes
Leave this Lewandowski talk. We won titles with and without Lewandowski and we won at his expense as well.

The problem is we have a coach who's not entirely sure of what he's doing and also a board that did not provide an adequate replacement for Lewandowski.

Our only traditional #9 is a 17 year old. Let that sink in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
A40:
Leave this Lewandowski talk. We won titles with and without Lewandowski and we won at his expense as well.

The problem is we have a coach who's not entirely sure of what he's doing and also a board that did not provide an adequate replacement for Lewandowski.

You miss him noniyen then

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
kendrick93:

I don talk this mane issue but have always been told he's a hustler, he's carrying Salah, e dey mark front and back etc.....
Omoh
I will say it again for those of us wey dey watch this guy week in week out,
Mane2022 is like the okrika version of peak mane of 2019..
He isn't that good anymore but still has his usefulness if played in the right setup.
He's unable to beat players from the wings at a standing position like peak mane used to..
Diaz came in and was doing what he couldn't do anymore.
His best position now is as a no 9, Bayern should play him in that role since they are short of quality options in that position.
Since you're downplaying Mane, tell us why Salah is also struggling in his absence. Why is what is Diaz doing not having an effect on Salah? You want to look at me with a straight face and tell me that there's any connection between Diaz and Salah?

Mane is not in top form obviously but that's understandable. He's in a new system with a new coach that doesn't exactly know what he's doing. Plus right now we don't have a prolific scorer Mane can combine with

Mane is not a striker, neither is he a prolific center forward he's at best a SS and if Bayern board bought him to be a CF then clearly they didn't know what they were doing. Bayern need another prolific scorer alongside Mane
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
A40:

You ended up making his point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
What point?

We didn't replace Lewandowski. No shvt Sherlock. Where have I denied this? Even when we signed Mane where did I claim Mane was Lewandowski's replacement

The man wanted to leave. We let him leave. What is the sense in saying we missed someone that wanted to go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hungary is ripping Germany with counters
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Na like this Ter Stergen wan challenge Neuer for shirt? Conceding cheap goals like this

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
raumdeuter:
Na like this Ter Stergen wan challenge Neuer for shirt? Conceding cheap goals like this

If that guy sees a minute at the WC, i'll be shocked.. it's obvious he's lacking confidence and the new barka defensive lineup has really helped him this season but not this German backline

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
FergieRaww:

If that guy sees a minute at the WC, i'll be shocked.. it's obvious he's lacking confidence and the new barka defensive lineup has really helped him this season but not this German backline

Just see the goal he conceded today. Everytime he tries to challenge Neuer he always fail massively.

From many years ago. I remember how he fumbled an easy goal vs USA 2013 to the Bayern vs Barca episodes

Always fumbled at the biggest stage

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ter Stegen is mid but that's not even my problem. Na that attack. Where are the goals going to come from?

Havertz, Werner, Gnabry, Muller all bang out of form. You never know what you're getting out of Sane. It's not looking good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Finally Mane breaks his drought.

I don't know whether to be excited with this result because Leverkusen is extremely mid this season barring that 2-0 fluke win vs Atletico

Musiala with another MOTM performance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
A40:
Finally Mane breaks his drought.

I don't know whether to be excited with this result because Leverkusen is extremely mid this season barring that 2-0 fluke win vs Atletico

Musiala with another MOTM performance

I still see those weaknesses in our game but Leverkusen is just too weak this season I think Soane should get sacked Leverkusen can surely do better than this guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
This Dortmunds Donyen Mallen is so mid
No title chasing team should be depending on him
He just wasted 2 glit edged counters that Adeyemi served him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
kendrick93:

I don talk this mane issue but have always been told he's a hustler, he's carrying Salah, e dey mark front and back etc.....
Omoh
I will say it again for those of us wey dey watch this guy week in week out,
Mane2022 is like the okrika version of peak mane of 2019..
He isn't that good anymore but still has his usefulness if played in the right setup.
He's unable to beat players from the wings at a standing position like peak mane used to..
Diaz came in and was doing what he couldn't do anymore.
His best position now is as a no 9, Bayern should play him in that role since they are short of quality options in that position.
Aye. How market. With your Salah with your Diaz una don turn Ogbono FC. So so draw

And Darwin Nunez. Lol all I see is a poor man's Andy Carroll. E ti rogo ni season yi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
A40:
Aye. How market. With your Salah with your Diaz una don turn Ogbono FC. So so draw

And Darwin Nunez. Lol all I see is a poor man's Andy Carroll. E ti rogo ni season yi
The team needs to be reenergized...
Especially in midfield....
If you're suggesting that with Mane we would be ok then i dunno what to say..
Mane leaving was the right decision, whatever happened after won't change that..
Btw congrats on finally winning a game after that winless streak cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:37am On Oct 03, 2022
kendrick93:

The team needs to be reenergized...
Especially in midfield....
If you're suggesting that with Mane we would be ok then i dunno what to say..
Mane leaving was the right decision, whatever happened after won't change that..
Btw congrats on finally winning a game after that winless streak cheesy

Is Thiago no longer in that midfield?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Is Thiago no longer in that midfield?
He's the only one in midfield who has shown a bit of quality at times this season.
Sadly he's not reliable fitness wise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good win vs Plzen. Our attackers are getting back into form. Nice to see Gnabry score. His goal will be needed a lot this season

Make the guy no change am for us after getting contract

Barcelona lose to Inter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Lewandowski the big game ghost

AdisaOwala:

You miss him noniyen then
Yes oh. We miss him gaan

BlaqFaze:
How market?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2022
A40:
Lewandowski the big game ghost

Yes oh. We miss him gaan
How market?
Rest
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Rest
No be you go tell me wetin to do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ebukacute(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Goalazooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ebukacute(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mount is English de bruyne
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dortmund vs Bayern

Dortmund starting 3 ex Bayern guys
Bayern starting 0 ex Dortmund guys

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Moukoko scores

Dortmund pull 1 back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Miss by Modeste
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Modeste equalise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by WhoDeyHause: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
raumdeuter:
Miss by Modeste
grin grin.
Odunharry:
Modeste equalise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
That was intense. We should have scored more. Many unnecessary extra pass in the Dortmund box. Plus Coman foul on Adeyemi was stupid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
The result is unimportant. All I'm concerned about is Alphonso Davies and hopefully no concussion or any long term head issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.