Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,029 members, 7,922,494 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:33 AM

60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server (24714 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by Mrpojj(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
garfield1:

Not everyone believes in bribery like you and atiku

My guy they have all been bribed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by Enyimbamercedes: 5:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Mylove55:
if they were looking for money, thief atiku wil do it better becos thief atiku is so desperate and richer than nigeria

So what is their motivation? Ministerial appointments? Board appointments?
Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by themanderon: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2019
These ones have sold their soul for a bowl of porridge.
Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by Mylove55(f): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

So what is their motivation? Ministerial appointments? Board appointments?
just to remind thief atiku that inec did not transmit result electronically, the truth is bitter, and idiotic pigs hate truth,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by Enyimbamercedes: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Mylove55:
just to remind thief atiku that inec did not transmit result electronically, the truth is bitter, and idiotic pigs hate truth,

And the truth is what? let me help you with some logic

The truth is bitter,

idiotic pigs hate the truth, you hate the truth right now

Therefore you are an idiotic pig? You surely cannot be insulting yourself!!

If you read, which i surely doubt you do, you will see that even INEC admits that they transmitted results electronically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by jidxin(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Mylove55:
so they should all have different view. all these political parties are the real witness becos they are equally a stakeholder in this election
pls...e don do. i was even at inec polling center and i saw the uselessness of card readers, impunity at its peak, imagine allowing unregistered voters to vote and yet the polling unit wasnt cancelled and lot more. even at the collation centers the adhoc inec staffs were told to send the result to a particular data base after a wifi hotspot was turned on for them... my point is they cant tell us the election isnt marred with discrepancies even a mad man knows and im not articulata....wareva just a concerned nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by A24guy: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
God go punish that Shittu. Aboki
Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2019
END OF DISCUSSION.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server by booksrite001: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2019
enyimbamercedes:
And the truth is what? let me help you with some logicThe truth is bitter,idiotic pigs hate the truth, you hate the truth right nowTherefore you are an idiotic pig? You surely cannot be insulting yourself!!If you read, which i surely doubt you do, you will see that even INEC admits that they transmitted results electronically.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) / Kids Get Into A Fight Over Tinubu And Yahaya Bello (Video) / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.