Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,841 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (436834 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Biggieboy:
Only u said QA pay peanut and TranscribeMe pays better but u are still killing urself untop QA, one 1 rating after the other.
U can earn $1200 on Transcribeme but u spent the whole of last week stacking up 1 ratings on QA when u know their pay is peanut.

@PattyMike I'm surprised no one has told u that u are very stupid, dats why u have no qualms showcasing ur stupidity.

Dem force u join QA? Dem force u follow this thread? The pay no good oya leave am an.

because of ordinary 3k way u work last week na him u dey showcase ur stupidity.

The idiot say why him go sell card details when him go fit use am pay 4 something online.. Lol. U dull I swear, dem tell u say an so easy. U go use am buy, repercussions no go dey.

The mumu say nobody fit earn $50 a week, I laugh in ur native language.
For ur mumu mind na faceless forum be dis so u fit sit down 4 ur one room way u never pay rent dey insult ppl way their views dey different from yours ba...
And I thank God for Grace on my life, I no brag but I will be 24 years old in 5 months and living in my house I built at 22 made my first million at 21 when Bitcoin skyrocketed from 6k per BTC to $19,800 in early 2017, I sold my entire wallet when it was 18k plus, I gathered my coins redeeming gift cards tho I don't care where it came from Yahoo boy or not my own nah to redeem the card . Nah grace of God and I'm not in a one room owing rent just to correct you and not saying living in a one room means one is a failure I don stay one room for my University days. Gather your peanuts well and you will have a bag of chips, don't conclude on assumptions you don't know me and I don't know you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2019
After seeing what dat fool said about the people looking for 15k jobs not being able transcribe, i knew i would av slapped him if he had been beside me. How can some1 over 10yrs spout nonsense like that? I started reading this thread 4rm page 1 and people av more than affirmed that it's always difficult at the beginning and i would av started since had i had an android or a laptop. Does dat mean i can't transcribe? heck no. It means times are hard and those that av d priviledge of making even 20$ per week would be thankful 4 it. Where did he even come from shouting transcribeme all about? He should go and pass their test and leave people to do their work in peace. ungrateful fellow

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2019
As for insulting people, if I hurt your feelings Pele Pele everywhere hard nah him make me dey kanra. I no dey use money play , I don't joke with money man nah him make me para enter here with red eyes o. Abeg if I curse you no vex o nah hunger o, We dey hungry for this country everywhere hard o they don close bother o no work.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2019
foluwaseyi:
After seeing what dat fool said about the people looking for 15k jobs not being able transcribe, i knew i would av slapped him if he had been beside me. How can some1 over 10yrs spout nonsense like that? I started reading this thread 4rm page 1 and people av more than affirmed that it's always difficult at the beginning and i would av started since had i had an android or a laptop. Does dat mean i can't transcribe? heck no. It means times are hard and those that av d priviledge of making even 20$ per week would be thankful 4 it. Where did he even come from shouting transcribeme all about? He should go and pass their test and leave people to do their work in peace. ungrateful fellow
shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Is this fool 4 real? u're a millionare and u're crying over the shikini money qa never pay u. I call bull. you are a fucking liar and even if you are not, ask tacha what happened to her. shut ur trap and get out before you experience the same humbling from above
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:
[s]
And I thank God for Grace on my life, I no brag but I will be 24 years old in 5 months and living in my house I built at 22 made my first million at 21 when Bitcoin skyrocketed from 6k per BTC to $19,800 in early 2017, I sold my entire wallet when it was 18k plus, I gathered my coins redeeming gift cards tho I don't care where it came from Yahoo boy or not my own nah to redeem the card . Nah grace of God and I'm not in a one room owing rent just to correct you and not saying living in a one room means one is a failure I don stay one room for my University days. Gather your peanuts well and you will have a bag of chips, don't conclude on assumptions you don't know me and I don't know you.
[/s]

And I am the president of the United States of America..

Boy, if u like don't go and make ur $1200 on Transcribeme. Be hear carrying 1 rating on ur head like dey used it to swear 4 u.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2019
foluwaseyi:
Is this fool 4 real? u're a millionare and u're crying over the shikini money qa never pay u. I call bull. you are a fucking liar and even if you are not, ask tacha what happened to her. shut ur trap and get out before you experience the same humbling from above

U dey mind that one. The mumu boy no even sabi lie.

because of 3k way dem never pay am d guy dey cry since on Sunday. @PattyMike I hope u put day 3k in good use cos it'll be a while b4 u'll see that amount of money again with the 1's u are racking up.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2019
foluwaseyi:

Seyi don't be surprised or doubtful I didn't say I was a millionaire right? I said I made my first million. That shikini money will pay for my data for a week and data is very very crucial for me, I am somehow frugal meaning every penny is accounted for. it's how I was able to keep my money for my house and God bless me with mama wey talk sense for my heard. Bobo if u know how many Bitcoin buyers I have refunded thier money because dey short me #400 naira, yes because of 400 naira I return the guy 69k , why will my money be 69,400 and you're giving me 69k telling me boss , oga. Who be your oga. So my brother calm down and keep working and praying your time will definitely come.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Biggieboy:

U dey mind that one. The mumu boy no even sabi lie.

because of 3k way dem never pay am d guy dey cry since on Sunday. @PattyMike I hope u put day 3k in good use cos it'll be a while b4 u'll see that amount of money again with the 1's u are racking up.
Yes very good use, Catfish peppersoup and very cold bottle of honorable. Trophy wey just escape from fridge tonight cus i got paid this morning at 4am.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2019
The money is still in my PayPal I haven't withdrawn it, I was use am pay for Rdp grin.......e pain Dem hahaha
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2019
They sha want make I reveal my identity to prove I'm not lying haha but I won't so believe what you want. The point is don't limit yourself you can be more, transcribing is a stepping stone to what you can achieve forget hard work if u be christian pray to God, if u be Muslim pray to Allah, if u be Traditional man then baff your soap carry your ebo, all join cus nah Grace of God. Baba God wey create me can see I am saying the 100% truth to inspire someone this morning, I did all that without fraud so you can too, i redeem card like say make I die sometimes overnight I'm not done , I fit redeem $3,000 card at once that is 30 cards at once. Nothing is easy and very soon with transcribing I will start scoring standby 5 insha Allah, from 1111s I don port go 3s I just have to work on how to use full stop and comma and I'm good to go. Face your life don't reply me again abeg.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

Seyi don't be surprised or doubtful I didn't say I was a millionaire right? I said I made my first million. That shikini money will pay for my data for a week and data is very very crucial for me, I am somehow frugal meaning every penny is accounted for. it's how I was able to keep my money for my house and God bless me with mama wey talk sense for my heard. Bobo if u know how many Bitcoin buyers I have refunded thier money because dey short me #400 naira, yes because of 400 naira I return the guy 69k , why will my money be 69,400 and you're giving me 69k telling me boss , oga. Who be your oga. So my brother calm down and keep working and praying your time will definitely come.

U made ur first million by washing floors and toilets abi

PattyMike:
We clean New and old houses, clean and shine Marbles,tiles ,carpet ,chairs.....cement stains etc and also sell tiles and marble chemical for cleaning at affordable prices.

Or by selling wretched hungry dogs?

PattyMike:
7 weeks old male Boerboel puppies for sale:

The money u make a month washing people's toilets, some ppl on here make same amount in a week..
I'm very sure u don't make up to 3k a week cleaning toilets that's why u want craze untop 3k way dem neva pay u..

See this toilet cleaner they claim Bitcoin seller way dey make millions, I laugh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2019
@PattyMike Ahh o ma se o. Well, children will always behave like children sha. I wish your wife luck. She sure has her work cut out for her
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:
They sha want make I reveal my identity to prove I'm not lying haha but I won't so believe what you want. The point is don't limit yourself you can be more, transcribing is a stepping stone to what you can achieve forget hard work if u be christian pray to God, if u be Muslim pray to Allah, if u be Traditional man then baff your soap carry your ebo, all join cus nah Grace of God. Baba God wey create me can see I am saying the 100% truth to inspire someone this morning, I did all that without fraud so you can too, i redeem card like say make I die sometimes overnight I'm not done , I fit redeem $3,000 card at once that is 30 cards at once. Nothing is easy and very soon with transcribing I will start scoring standby 5 insha Allah, from 1111s I don port go 3s I just have to work on how to use full stop and comma and I'm good to go. Face your life don't reply me again abeg.

My guy don dey preach dey advice ppl... grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Please guys. Ignore that boy, please. We are now derailing from the intended motive of this thread. @pattymike, this time you're using to construct insult and do rest, you would have been taking corrections from previous transcripts as well as sample transcripts. We know you are a millionaire, but just like Burna Boy said "Dangote still dy find money", i believe you're doing dy same likewise other people here. Make your money and don't derail this thread please.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2019
nwafresh:
Please guys. Ignore that boy, please. We are now derailing from the intended motive of this thread. @pattymike, this time you're using to construct insult and do rest, you would have been taking corrections from previous transcripts as well as sample transcripts. We know you are a millionaire, but just like Burna Boy said "Dangote still dy find money", i believe you're doing dy same likewise other people here. Make your money and don't derail this thread please.
Pls o where is the sample transcripts? Is there a thread for those?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2019
foluwaseyi:
@PattyMike Ahh o ma se o. Well, children will always behave like children sha. I wish your wife luck. She sure has her work cut out for her
I'm not married yet but if you have someone in mind for me then I'm open to suggestions.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

grin grin grin why u no go get 111111 go read faq u go see am
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by doctorbj4real(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Good morning!
Please what do I do when the company's name is unreadable or inaudible?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Biggieboy:

U made ur first million by washing floors and toilets abi

Or by selling wretched hungry dogs?

The money u make a month washing people's toilets, some ppl on here make same amount in a week..
I'm very sure u don't make up to 3k a week cleaning toilets that's why u want craze untop 3k way dem neva pay u..

See this toilet cleaner they claim Bitcoin seller way dey make millions, I laugh..
Guy you are the most petty human being I have had the misfortune to come accross. My mother owns a registered cleaning firm with just 8 employees and at least she earns a minimum of 120k on each contract she gets. I helped her post here for publicity. The dog is for my younger brother I bought the mother for him 2017 and he a secondary school boy managed to double the 70k I bought the dog for him, I was so proud. I helped him also with the branding and made it look professional even tho I know absolutely nothing about breeding dogs. He made 200k from the sale of the pups. Sir pls cleanse your heart of bitterness and jealousy , you will not go forward in life with the behavior. I'm so ashamed you're a Nigerian honestly speaking.
5 full time and 3 part time workers, I am honestly shocked at the time effort you took to go and dig into my life.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation pdf
https://cvdvn.files./2018/05/blue-book-of-grammar.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2019
doctorbj4real:
Good morning!
u go see company name for glossary
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2019
doctorbj4real:
Good morning!

Check Glossary or release

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Nirco:

Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation pdf
Gbam for you milolo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

Gbam for you milolo.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15WuPcQ3uHvCYgGdgw6HP8NNInnldClYV8VBRmLJuY8I
Link to the Sample Transcripts section.
This actually helped solve most of my problems. I hope it helps you too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2019
PattyMike:

Guy you are the most petty human being I have had the misfortune to come accross. My mother owns a registered cleaning firm with just 8 employees and at least she earns a minimum of 120k on each contract she gets. I helped her post here for publicity. The dog is for my younger brother I bought the mother for him 2017 and he a secondary school boy managed to double the 70k I bought the dog for him, I was so proud. I helped him also with the branding and made it look professional even tho I know absolutely nothing about breeding dogs. He made 200k from the sale of the pups. Sir pls cleanse your heart of bitterness and jealousy , you will not go forward in life with the behavior. I'm so ashamed you're a Nigerian honestly speaking.

The cleaning business is ur mum's, Dog selling is ur brother and the 3k QA paid u today see is ur sister u want to dash.

This is super story.

How can I be jealous of u when I don't even know u?
This guy don paint me as the bad guy grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Biggieboy:

The cleaning business is ur mum's, Dog selling is ur brother and the 3k QA paid u today see is ur sister u want to dash.

This is super story.

you sef get time o ,abi ur release don finish

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2019
spactacus:
u go see company name for glossary

nwafresh:

Check Glossary or release

Not all company names appear on glossary. There are some that u'll have to Google to get the exact spelling..

@doctorbj4real
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2019
@PattyMike You should be grateful d people on this thread does not mind their business as you have rudely told them to. why else would they help you after all you've done? You seriously need to take out of that ur bitcoin money and find a good therapist to rid u of childish tantrums. apologies jare nwafresh
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Biggieboy:

This is super story.

Mehn you're giving me a lot of credit o. Only me owns a cleaning business, only me dog business, only me Bitcoin seller, only me transcribing. Just take it easy oga I'm really surprised the extent you went to start digging in, honestly very surprised still shocked at the extent of your despicableness. I wonder what you would know to someone you know that actually offends you, sorry to say but you're a very evil and bitter person. So what my mama get her own business and so what if she cleans, she's not begging, she's educated and she is paid very well why would I lie about the woman's handwork. I really don't want to be close to someone like you wow.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
foluwaseyi:
@PattyMike You should be grateful d people on this thread does not mind their business as you have rudely told them to. why else would they help you after all you've done? You seriously need to take out of that ur bitcoin money and find a good therapist to rid u of childish tantrums. apologies jare nwafresh
Sorry what have I done? You lot are very condemning, nobody only God can judge me. Why una dey balotelli me, what is it nah the only reason I'm replying is cus I'm seeing mentioned (2). If I stop seeing it I will stop responding abeg make una leave me pls, my 5 release don finish.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by doctorbj4real(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Biggieboy:

Not all company names appear on glossary. There are some that u'll have to Google to get the exact spelling..

@doctorbj4real

Name didn't appear and Google search didn't come out enough.
I had to release it cos of the company name... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.