Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (434350 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2019
toluxe0075:

Click on withdraw on your paypal dashboard.
Thanks
psyqs:

Click withdraw and go from there. On a PC or if on mobile, charge settings to desktop view.
Thanks. Elaborate
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2019
commentlican:
Saw this on my QA account: "Payment from last week: $7.99", but there is no dime on my paypal account. I hope all is well o. Which day of the week does the payment usually reflect in paypal?
if na last week work, you'll get it on Thursday
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2019
toluxe0075:

Payment will be sent to your PayPal account on Thursday.

Thanks for you response. I started earning last week Tuesday 27th, and I didn't get any pay on Thursday 29th. Is it because I'm a newbie?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Thraedz:

Thanks for you response. I started earning last week Tuesday 27th, and I didn't get any pay on Thursday 29th. Is it because I'm a newbie?
you'll see the wonders on Thursday. grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Mr psyqs must person deposit 2k for the card.

Na 1800 dey person hand.

I no won use exchanger at all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Godswill10: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Ayo199:

Automatic as in immediately after submission
Just few minutes after.... but I have one that is talking forever for them to rate.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2019
drawnobet:

To get/extract audio from sites that have some form of audio embedded such as on our transcription site, first open the job an click on next statement once then you do CTRL+SHIFT+I on Chrome on PC to open Inspect elements, then click on F5 to refresh page then go to Media under Network to see what is happening. You should see one two or more audio files there. Right click on the largest one and open in new tab, it will either open in new tab or start downloading. Once done open the audio file with VLC or some other strong audio software because the file will not be in a recognizable format for the baby audio software.

For those of us that want to run the clips on Otter or some other AI software. Please, please and please, delete after its transcribed and do not share. Remember that you signed a confidentiality agreement and any leaks can be traced back to you. Interpol and SARS no be mate.
Hello guys, good morning and thank you OP for this wonderful thread. Please, I am finding it very difficult to download or extract the audio conversation using this method. Can someone teach me a step by step process, or if possible, an easier alternative please. God bless you all and have a lovely week ahead. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Thraedz:

You will get your payment on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2019
DeltaBachelor:
Hello guys, good morning and thank you OP for this wonderful thread. Please, I am finding it very difficult to download or extract the audio conversation using this method. Can someone teach me a step by step process, or if possible, an easier alternative please. God bless you all and have a lovely week ahead. Thanks
nobody go teach you step by step. Talk where e dey hook you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2019
odizeey:
Mr psyqs must person deposit 2k for the card.

Na 1800 dey person hand.

I no won use exchanger at all.

They charge 1050 for the card and you will left with 750. But 1900 will do.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2019
odizeey:
nobody go teach you step by step. Talk where e dey hook you.
Oga, in as much as I appreciate your prompt response, I would prefer you to reply me in a civil manner please. Na person teach you. U nor come world come learn everything on your own. My complaint was explicit enough. I stated that " I dey find am difficult to download the audio calls/conversations and because of my slow network here, the thing dey give me tough time to take complete the task. How else u want make I talk am again, make u 4 know how e dey hook me ?. Na wa o !!!!.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2019
DeltaBachelor:
They'll start tracking you when you do that, don't be a lazy trandcriber, do things the right way. If you can't get it done, just leave that one and unto the next.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
psyqs:

They charge 1050 for the card and you will left with 750. But 1900 will do.
thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
DeltaBachelor:
Oga, in as much as I appreciate your prompt response, I would prefer you to reply me in a civil manner please. Na person teach you. U nor come world come learn everything on your own. My complaint was explicit enough. I stated that " I dey find am difficult to download the audio calls/conversations and because of my slow network here, the thing dey give me tough time to take complete the task. How else u want make I talk am again, make u 4 know how e dey hook me ?. Na wa o !!!!.
dey there na. no talk where hook you. no be me you dey do.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2019
please I was flagged for Adding " on a recorded line " on a transcript. am I to omit it the next time?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
please I was flagged for Adding " on a recorded line " on a transcript. am I to omit it the next time?

Probably you didn't hear the right line. They can't flag you for that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
I jus submitted a call with inverted speaker at the very end due to time ish. angry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
I just did an eight minute that was flagged as rep to rep. I wan cry cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Lanty24: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
I have tried to register on qa world but it keeps showing invalid email.
Kindly assist or do I have to register with a pc.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
skywalker95:
i got double 1 on two 8mins calls yesterday because of inverted speakers. I could not detect the mistake up to now .I wonder why they cannot remove the rep to rep calls and also voicemails.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lanty24:
I have tried to register on qa world but it keeps showing invalid email.
Kindly assist or do I have to register with a pc.
register another email address and try again, I had same issue while registering.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
I’m in i used this for the test
Thanks guys
thorrvik55:

If you've applied before and you failed the transcription test, to apply again u need to use a new email. Once u apply again and u are directed to where u will take the test, simply refresh ur browser continuously till u see clip 6 (the test audio). Then copy and paste the quoted text above and submit.

N.B: Passing the transcription test is the easiest part

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
skywalker95:
cheesy grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Lanty24: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
register another email address and try again, I had same issue while registering.

I just did and it worked. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lanty24:

I just did and it worked. Thanks
good luck
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JMystique(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Biritiko:

You obviously didn’t read jackshit on the thread .
And you didn’t go through jackshit from page 1 .

Going through not gone through, I'd have thought the people here would be good at simple comprehension
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Two of una de confused, correcting bad grammar with another bad grammar

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JMystique(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Two of una de confused, correcting bad grammar with another bad grammar

My grammar is correct thanks, fact you're using pidgin means even you know your grammar is wack
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
JMystique:

Going through not gone through, I'd have thought the people here would be good at simple comprehension

Sorry to disappoint u, bro.

We are the worst set of peoples on nairaland when it comes to comprehension cheesy .

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
JMystique:

My grammar is correct thanks, fact you're using pidgin means even you know your grammar is wack
as long as it gives me money it's none of your business. now run along kid.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JMystique(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
as long as it gives me money it's none of your business. now run along kid.

Cool, next time try being a smartass on things you're at least good at and stop disgracing yourself upandan old man,cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.