Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (439403 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by magnusbane: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Newbie just came into thread for help and got welcomed with attacks immediately,some people get serious issues walahi.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
JMystique:

Cool, next time try being a smartass on things you're at least good at and stop disgracing yourself upandan old man,cheers
swerve pls with your peanut brain. cheers.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Can y’all stop it please

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Guys, which is correct in transcribing, "5 minutes" or "five minutes"?. Make I know before I launch call rating dispute.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just picked a 38 minutes call. I've never done more than 12 minutes. Say I prayer for me, make I no go work in vain.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thraedz:
Guys, which is correct in transcribing, "5 minutes" or "five minutes"?. Make I know before I launch call rating dispute.
I think it's five minutes. Not so sure, the gurus in the house will confirm.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by magnusbane: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
JMystique:

Cool, next time try being a smartass on things you're at least good at and stop disgracing yourself upandan old man,cheers

Ignore them fam
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JMystique(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
magnusbane:

Ignore them fam

Already have
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Greetings Baba them. How I go take login to the uba portal to activate
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
pls how do i label a speaker because a Rep and I'm connect him to a customer. her name is bilboa and she says she wants to connect someone who is a student to speak with the rep, its a penn fo.... call, pls help o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
pls how do i label a speaker who calls a Rep and then connect him to a customer. her name is bilboa and she says she wants to connect someone who is a student to speak with the rep, and she told the rep to let her know when he is ready. its a penn fo.... call, pls help o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
pls how do i label a speaker who calls a Rep and then connect him to a customer. her name is bilboa and she says she wants to connect someone who is a student to speak with the rep, and she told the rep to let her know when he is ready. its a penn fo.... call, pls help o

That woman na rep too!

the correct name is balboa
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JMystique(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please I passed the qa world test I followed the link on the first page about the paypal stuff and its refusing my postal code. Am I to use a Nigerian Postal code cos everyone I've tried is being rejected
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
houzing:

That woman na rep too!
the correct name is balboa
thanks for the reply pls do you know the full name , i only heard Balary Balboa is it correct.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
JMystique:
Please I passed the qa world test I followed the link on the first page about the paypal stuff and its refusing my postal code. Am I to use a Nigerian Postal code cos everyone I've tried is being rejected

nwafresh:

Everything you need to do is in that ebook. Use your correct home address that's on any of your utility bill (NEPA or WATER BILL) so that it will correspond when you'll open your AFRICARD prepaid account with UBA.

And leave the postal/zip code blank. In fact, just read that ebook slowly again.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
thanks for the reply
pls do you know the full name , i only heard Balary Balboa is it correct.

sorry, I forgot. but the first name is not so difficult, anyways to me. It's the last name that gave me headache a couple of times.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
thanks for the reply
pls do you know the full name , i only heard Balary Balboa is it correct.

Probably Balary is the reps name. Dat rep would sha put a customer dat is interested in one program or the other through to the Benn Foster rep..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:

Probably Balary is the reps name. Dat rep would sha put a customer dat is interested in one program or the other through to the Benn Foster rep..
boss abeg which one be customer ID for the uba login portal? I tried the 10 digit code at the back, it didn't work.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JMystique(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:

Thanks a lot, they're asking for card information so I guess I have to sort out the UBA Africard stuff first?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
odizeey:
boss abeg which one be customer ID for the uba login portal? I tried the 10 digit code at the back, it didn't work.

U first enter the first 6 digit in front then user I'd is the account number written in black at the back of the card, password is that password u were given 4 online transactions (remember one password is for the ATM and the other one is for online transactions).

After inputting those details and logging in, u'll be prompted to create a username and password u'll use to login. After that, u are done. All u have to do is login with the username and password u created.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
JMystique:

Thanks a lot, they're asking for card information so I guess I have to sort out the UBA Africard stuff first?

Create ur paypal account and start earning small small, when u feel it's the right time for u to get ur africard then u go to any UBA bank branch and get it.
Africard is for when u want to withdraw directly. U can create the paypal account without africard.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:

U first enter the first 6 digit in front then user I'd is the account number written in black at the back of the card, password is that password u were given 4 online transactions (remember one password is for the ATM and the other one is for online transactions).

After inputting those details and logging in, u'll be prompted to create a username and password u'll use to login. After that, u are done. All u have to do is login with the username and password u created.
Thanks baba. I've done it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 5:30am On Sep 03, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin I was actually marked down for typing balary balboa, the correct words is Bella with balboa. i swear those reviewers have more than 2 ears each. i listend to that line more than 10 fimes, and still was unable to pick it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
grin I was actually marked down for typing balary balboa, the correct words is Bella with balboa. i swear those reviewers have more than 2 ears each. i listend to that line more than 10 fimes, and still was unable to pick it.

Guy sorry for the mark down. I swear that girl accent no be here. Even the balboa wey I know, na the SCC tell me. I be even dey think say na babalawo she dey yarn
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by xclusive1989: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2019
please i did my first transcription yesterday and the rating was one .....i only transcribe what i heard.how can i improve on my rating
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2019
houzing:

Guy sorry for the mark down. I swear that girl accent no be here. Even the balboa wey I know, na the SCC tell me. I be even dey think say na babalawo she dey yarn
i wan mad sha. well learning will never end.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2019
xclusive1989:
please i did my first transcription yesterday and the rating was one .....i only transcribe what i heard.how can i improve on my rating
what did they indicate as the cause of the 1. inverted speaker?, Ivr or avr?.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2019
houzing:

just Googled the name right now and I noticed that Balboa is not a person's name. but rather a call centre company that route calls to merchants and sellers, here is their website address; https://www.balboadigital.com/aboutus.cfm
Thats why they said ''Bella with Balboa''

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2019
thorrvik55:

salute Baba. Those uba guys no won fund my account after I don debit.
I'm thinking of going the exchanger way. Hungry dey catch me like this. Which trusted exchanger you know.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
odizeey:
salute Baba. Those uba guys no won fund my account after I don debit.
I'm thinking of going the exchanger way. Hungry dey catch me like this. Which trusted exchanger you know.

U don give them d money for counter already?

It's not supposed to take long to find the card.

I don't have any trusted exchanger right now, the only one I knew of was dayt coinbrood gut but he is not buying for now.

I can buy from u if u are looking to sell it though. Wots ur price ?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
thorrvik55:

U don give them d money for counter already?

It's not supposed to take long to find the card.

I don't have any trusted exchanger right now, the only one I knew of was dayt coinbrood gut but he is not buying for now.

I can buy from u if u are looking to sell it though. Wots ur price ?
I don give them o. But it's not reflected on my balance.

I won sell $29. At what rate you go give me?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
odizeey:
I don give them o. But it's not reflected on my balance.

I won sell $29. At what rate you go give me?

320 based on my oga way u be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.