Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1551385 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SeeWahala: 7:53am
It's like speedaf has learned bad thing.

All my orders made days apart were hanging for weeks until yesterday when they all arrived and started customs clearance at the same time grin

There is something they are up to that we do not know yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Diamondroyal: 9:14am
Encitee3991:

The longest time I had to wait for Speedaf to deliver an item is 25 days, unlike Nipost I picked up an item I ordered March ending in the month of September that year.
Not to talk of self pick, with their staff trying to rip with unauthorized handling fee

Please how do I handle this , when my delivery from Aliexpress is through NIPOST and the staff calling me telling me that I have to pay money before I will receive my item.
This are not even expensive items , they are all this petty petty household items.
I was even saying ,I will come to their office to pick it up and the person told me that I will still pay.
Also ,how do I track items that start with LP.....
If it starts with NG , I usually don't have problem because I know it is SPEEDAF that delivers that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JMKO: 10:37am
Diamondroyal:

Please how do I handle this , when my delivery from Aliexpress is through NIPOST and the staff calling me telling me that I have to pay money before I will receive my item.
This are not even expensive items , they are all this petty petty household items.
I was even saying ,I will come to their office to pick it up and the person told me that I will still pay.
If it starts with NG , I usually don't have problem because I know it is SPEEDAF that delivers that.

https://parcelsapp.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaycerichh(m): 10:50am
Abeg shey I for never collect this item till now, last time I ordered a headphone from this guys last year I did not get it. QCY H3 na e I order

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Diamondroyal: 12:21pm
JMKO:

https://parcelsapp.com

Thanks , I have checked them there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 2:01pm
Diamondroyal:

If the money they are requesting is for handling charge, then it should not exceed ₦500, or below depending on weight

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 3:58pm
Hi guys, pls which is better now between bitnob and grey?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 3:59pm
noobody:
All July 13th complaints,
Go check for updates.

Shalom wink

One thing I know, speedaf might delay due to been overwhelmed but would never be as useless as the one that starts with N grin

😂
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 4:02pm
noobody:

Yes!!

You dey do Amazon checkout too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Diamondroyal: 4:41pm
Encitee3991:

If the money they are requesting is for handling charge, then it should not exceed ₦500, or below depending on weight

Ok,noted thanks.
The guy was asking for 3k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by twicenoni(m): 5:30pm
Good evening everyone. Pls which virtual dollar card is okay for online payment 🙏
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Apriltreasure: 9:47pm
I’ve been trying to order a wig from AliExpress, but I keep getting this message as to why I can’t place an order please someone help me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:06pm
Apriltreasure:
I’ve been trying to order a wig from AliExpress, but I keep getting this message as to why I can’t place an order please someone help me

Kindly come to Whatsapp with your links,

Let's help you place the orders,

Easy

Call/Whatsapp:08100115319
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:10pm
Apriltreasure:

Although you didn't provide screenshot of the error message for more explanation, I guess the problem is similar to what others have experienced here. You can do the following to see if the issue is resolved:

* if you're given an option to appeal your card in the error message, you have to do so before you can make payment with it.

* don't apply coupon when checking out on the item .

* drop that particular item (if it's choice) and select similar product from another store.

* ensure that your card is authorized for making payment by your card issuer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.