Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,337 members, 7,923,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1582448 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (1484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by psychalade: 9:15pm On Jul 17
Good evening everyone, please has anyone here know from experience the quality of tablet pc on aliexpress, I saw one on the site and I'd like people to assist me in picking a good one.
The link to the item is below

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EvRMpOP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17
psychalade:
Good evening everyone, please has anyone here know from experience the quality of tablet pc on aliexpress, I saw one on the site and I'd like people to assist me in picking a good one.

Beware! This tab looks like a copy of 'MI pad 6 pro! ' Search very well and you'd discover that the original is more expensive. Shine your eyes o!

Instead of falling prey to all these fake products in the name of xiaomi, why don't you go for 'Teclast brand?' Their tablets are of high quality.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by XieXie: 11:02pm On Jul 17
Hello,

Please I need help with this -

Who knows about Grey app here?

Can I transfer a foreign currency from the Grey app to a domiciliary account in Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 3:57am On Jul 18
PubgAvicii:
who has Speedaf package that is stuck at departed country of origin?
I have 3 packages one has departed and arrived in 2 days while the remaining 2 has been stuck there for 4 days

Similar situation here undecided
Mine spent 7 days before departure and it's stuck on departure again.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:42am On Jul 18
Olamak1:

Poco beast!
Powerful device!
Congrats!

Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by psychalade: 9:26am On Jul 18
Olamak1:

Beware! This tab looks like a copy of 'MI pad 6 pro! ' Search very well and you'd discover that the original is more expensive. Shine your eyes o!

Instead of falling prey to all these fake products in the name of xiaomi, why don't you go for 'Teclast brand?' Their tablets are of high quality.
Thanks for your response sir, please can you share the link for the "teclast tablet" brand sir?πŸ™
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:37am On Jul 18
psychalade:

Thanks for your response sir, please can you share the link for the "teclast tablet" brand sir?πŸ™

Teclast Official Store
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EzAAHgF
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:55am On Jul 18
I saw a big yellow truck some time ago with NIPOST/SPEEDAF inscription on it, if both collab, how come SPEEDAF packages arrived faster than NIPOST and no "handling charges" by SPEEDAF?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18
Toluene15:

It’s so frustrating
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18
psychalade:

this is 100% counterfeit, if you check well from the spelling you will know, fake products on Aliexpress especially phones and other electronics comes with incorrect spelling of the original company they are trying to imitate, the pad is saying β€œXIOAMI” instead of XIAOMI. And the specifications are normally too good to be true for the prices. I remember when my aunt nearly order for pressing iron pad on Aliexpress thinking it was a normal pressing iron, i was able to stop her because the price was too good to be true and I told her that she would have ordered something else lol. So next time try to check and look for carefully before placing an order

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18
Speedaf is becoming something else cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18
Orders now take 25- 30 dayswith speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18
noobody:
AliExpress promo is on.

Provide links,let help you process payment

AliExpress payments/checkout is always available.

Come to WhatsApp,

Cheers.

promo is on.

Come to WhatsApp,

Cheers

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18
AhlexOfficial:
Speedaf is becoming something else cry

Nor be our people dey overhype them, forgetting say them get bad eggs too? If I tell you now that majority of items showing "departed from country of origin....." are already here in the country, would you believe me? But why dem nor wan update tracking on those items? Na Laziness, coupled with tactics to make buyers believe say their parcels still dey for transit.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18
Olamak1:

Nor be our people dey overhype them, forgetting say them get bad eggs too? If I tell you now that majority of items showing "departed from country of origin....." are already here in the country, would you believe me? But why dem nor wan update tracking on those items? Na Laziness, coupled with tactics to make buyers believe say their parcels still dey for transit.

You're right, exactly my thought.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tariqge93: 6:30pm On Jul 18
genius43:
This should have been one of my fastest Singpost deliveries if not Nipost and IMPC slacking on their job for another one week.

Big shout-out to the Oga himself Noobody for another successful transaction.

What date did you order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tariqge93: 6:30pm On Jul 18
genius43:
This should have been one of my fastest Singpost deliveries if not Nipost and IMPC slacking on their job for another one week.

Big shout-out to the Oga himself Noobody for another successful transaction.

What date did you order. Did you pay custom duty?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentineboy1: 6:48pm On Jul 18
can you do checkout on alison . com , i want to pay for certificate.
noobody:

promo is on.

Come to WhatsApp,

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18
Valentineboy1:
can you do checkout on alison . com , i want to pay for certificate.

Yes,

Come to Whatsapp.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vinxmichael(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18
how long does it take to ship phone battery from aliexpress to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:45am On Jul 19
Vinxmichael:
how long does it take to ship phone battery from aliexpress to Nigeria?
Anything battery is normally shipped using singpost and they collaborate with nipost, so jut place and order keep yourself busy for the next 2 months πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 9:01am On Jul 19
PubgAvicii:

Anything battery is normally shipped using singpost and they collaborate with nipost, so jut place and order keep yourself busy for the next 2 months πŸ˜‰

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 9:07am On Jul 19
Olamak1:

How did you get to know this? Because if this is true, the time frame from order to delivery suppose to remain the same as before, but currently, items that are supposed to be received in two to three weeks are now taking one month to 6 weeks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by occfx: 10:28am On Jul 19
Please, waiting una dey use pay now for aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ajoray: 10:35am On Jul 19
Procurement and sourcing from Alibaba, 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Pinduoduo, Xianyu, Made-In-china. com and other Chinese websites
Shipping from China at the best rates.
Call/Whatsapp: 09138312821
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:46am On Jul 19
tariqge93:

What date did you order. Did you pay custom duty?

Ordered 31st June
Shipped 3rd July
Arrived Nigeria 9th July
Nipost Delivered 17th July.

No custom duties apart from one hustler staff trying to play smart
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19
Toluene15:

I just received an update this morning

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19
SaintUlot:

How did you get to know this?

Na today?

Experience has shown that na so them dey do, especially whenever they don't have enough packages to deliver per time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 1:12pm On Jul 19
Olamak1:

Na today?

Experience has shown that na so them dey do, especially whenever they don't have enough packages to deliver per time.

So you mean the item would have been in Nigeria and they won't take them for customs clearance which takes longer time?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19
noobody:

promo is on.

Come to WhatsApp,

Cheers

Available
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 5:52pm On Jul 19
PubgAvicii:

I just received an update this morning
Mine is still the same embarassed

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AhlexOfficial(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19
SaintUlot:

So you mean the item would have been in Nigeria and they won't take them for customs clearance which takes longer time?

Four of my orders departed same day, same time for each two, only one entered custom and has arrived my area since then, so I'm convinced my orders are in one nonchalant office

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (1484) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.