Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1528770 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lordpubg:
Hi, guys. How does cancelling order works? If i press cancel and seller reject from his side. Will be order be active again.

I just ordered a scam item. But i realized only when it was late. I've been trying to cancel my order since yesterday. For example if i press cancel now. And then check if it has been successfully cancelled in the next ten minutes. The order will be active again. I don't know how it's happening. It's like seller no wan release d money. Also chatted but hasn't open it. It showing last active 1 day ago. But I'm just confused how's the order becoming active again after i cancel

Although I don't believe there's a scam in AliExpress, I haven't witnessed such but I trade with experience sha, I look at reviews from people already bought the item, if the item is new, I Will check seller's store (huge amount of followers is my expectation), that's how I do my own thing

If I am in your situation, I will contact the customer service
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by karnafiu03(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Meister:

The white or blue one biko?
I made my friend get an access bank visa card and he hasn't been able to make orders above 100usd

White
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Although I don't believe there's a scam in AliExpress, I haven't witnessed such but I trade with experience sha, I look at reviews from people already bought the item, if the item is new, I Will check seller's store (huge amount of followers is my expectation), that's how I do my own thing

If I am in your situation, I will contact the customer service

It was the review that confused me too. But they're all fake. I went to another shop selling mystery box and i saw the same reviews i saw in the first shop.
I checked question and answer page. I saw all the question and answer were commented on the same day. Which doesn't make sense
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lordpubg:

It was the review that confused me too. But they're all fake. I went to another shop selling mystery box and i saw the same reviews i saw in the first shop.
I checked question and answer page. I saw all the question and answer were commented on the same day. Which doesn't make sense

Reviews? Is it from different countries?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Reviews? Is it from different countries?
Yh, but they're fakes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Icolosis:

You mean like for a watch of $5, the seller will charge you same $5 total for 4 pieces of the same watch?
Yes, please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lordpubg:
Hi, guys. How does cancelling order works? If i press cancel and seller reject from his side. Will be order be active again.

I just ordered a scam item. But i realized only when it was late. I've been trying to cancel my order since yesterday. For example if i press cancel now. And then check if it has been successfully cancelled in the next ten minutes. The order will be active again. I don't know how it's happening. It's like seller no wan release d money. Also chatted but hasn't open it. It showing last active 1 day ago. But I'm just confused how's the order becoming active again after i cancel

There's nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
ceaser:

If you mean pay at once for more than one item (same or different items) from the same seller, it is possible.

In the case of the same item from the same seller, you simply increase the number of the items you want either at the cart page or the checkout page. As you click that, the price also increase accordingly.

However know this, sometimes doing this may not be prudent because the increase with quantity unit may assume geometrical progression instead of simple arithmetic progression. So for instance, a 2 usd per unit lightweight item is expected to increase to 6 usd by the time you click 3 pieces, right? But you may be shocked to see that 10 usd pops up at the end of your selection process.

So what I do in such instances is to kúkúmá place the item unit by unit. Immediately I check out, I re-add to cart and checkout. I repeat this process until my 3 or 4 units are all ordered.

The seller should take the wàhálà from there.
I mean for the same item from the same store.

So, i want to buy a watch but the shipping for 1 watch is $5 dollars, i want 5 of the watches which is $25.

Is there a way to pay just $5 for all the watches since they can be shipped at the same thing and in the same package?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fayrouzz:

So, i want to buy a watch but the shipping for 1 watch is $5 dollars, i want 5 of the watches which is $25.

Is there a way to pay just $5 for all the watches since they can be shipped at the same thing and in the same package?

Chat the seller and negotiate the shipping. Many won't agree though, but some may. Give it a shot.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WCUB3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
I keep getting the security of your account sign in with another device error(see image). What do I do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
jboixxx:
No ish o. I have no stake in NIPOST. I use them for my deliveries (since 2017) and I've never had a case of missing items but 1 each of AliExpress package and inland parcel. AliExpress ish was in 2017 while the inland was in 2021 to Suleja. I lost 2 AliExpress untracked items to Ikeja NIPOST/IMPC in 2020 during the COVID 19 ish.

My position on NIPOST is based majorly on my experience with my own branch(es) and I've mentioned states that I dread dealing with (Bayelsa, Edo, Enugu and Nasarawa). In my 4 years of dealing with NIPOST, those 4 states always give me issues.

NIPOST isn't where we expect them or where they ought to be; they have organisational and attitudinal challenges but I can say that majority of their ills are product of the latter. We encouraged the latter as we rarely report unprofessional attitude/conduct to the authorities unlike how we treat private COYs.

I don't know when you started shopping on AliExpress but if you've been prior COVID-19, then, I'd say you've not been fair in your criticism and demonisation of the institution.

I believe when things are not done rightly, we should seek redress in order to get an improved service next time. It's only when we do this that things will change (to an extent). We have a role to play in improving things in this country.

As regards Speedaf, I don't have issues with Speedaf, as a matter of fact, I prefer them to NIPOST. I use speedaf for my national deliveries from Lagos. I've had about 100k worth of transactions with them in the last 2/3months. They have their own issues too like every other logistics COY.

Criticism is welcome but no need to demonise any person/organisation/entity cuz we're not ok with them.

Enjoy the weekend, sir/ma.
baba, nipost na the most silly company to have deliver your stuff. No matter how you try to paint it their delay is sluggish, annoying and crap.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2022
WCUB3:
I keep getting the security of your account sign in with another device error(see image). What do I do?

Check your anti-virus it might be blocking the page.

Clear cache of the app. Then sign in using Google account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Hope you later paid back the seller shaa wink

EmmanuelScott1:
I remember in 2020, I bought a slippers and a watch in AliExpress, I waited for it almost 5 months, the seller just dey increase the buyers protection, lol that time what delayed it is Chinese holidays and Convid lockdown but I Resported it to AliExpress that I want a refund of my money, me and the seller dragged well, the seller gave excuses (Chinese holidays and lockdown), Omo AliExpress sef dey extend the days of the judgement (14 days) still I didn't receive the parcel. AliExpress told the seller to refund me sharply, the seller later refund me. Two weeks after the refund I got a call from postal service that I have a parcel in their office. I jeje go to there office and collect my parcel grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:34am On Jan 22, 2022
xamiel4:
I ordered for 3 items all on the 22nd of December 2021 from 3 different stores. They arrived Nigeria on the 8th of January, 2022 and a speedaf driver called for delivery on the 10th of January.
Tracking numbers were all NGXXXXXXXX E

They were all NG...E, but probably in combined delivery tagged NG...R. If it was just NG...E, the call will most likely come from NIPOST, and that won't be 10th of January, more likely 10th of March, the future.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Fayrouzz:

Okay. I understand now. Just chat up the seller and let him know your mind. He will probably have some ways to lessen the burden. Some prices of items on AE are negotiable, especially the shipping prices.

You see I actually realized that you can haggle on AE too, and sellers are also reasonable enough to reduce price for buyers that have the time to haggle prices. I have gotten 1 usd, 1.5 usd discount here and there from haggling prices with sellers. But I mostly don't have the time. It is much easier to haggle with sellers that are either always online or that read their messages quite often. If you try that with sellers that visit their inbox once in two weeks, then you go wait taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2022
TruthUntold:

Relax, mine is since December 7th
grin
Mine has been showing “Delivery Exception” since Jan 4th, NIPOST go kill person one day with tension. Registered item for that matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2022
My RB...SG arrived Nigeria after 20 days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Please what bank card and type is best for buying an item worth 350 dollars once on AE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2022
yahmaid04:
My RB...SG arrived Nigeria after 20 days.
Sometimes no be to arrived Nigeria ooo, but to arrived your post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Happy new year guys.

Please who knows the bank with the cheapest Dollars to Naira rate? $/#
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
iscom:
Sometimes no be to arrived Nigeria ooo, but to arrived your post office.
nawa o. Hopefully it will arrive soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Fayrouzz:

Oshoy free go kill u
Is one item and 5 items same size? Why will dey charge u same amount for five items,if na u, will u do same??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Icolosis:
Hope you later paid back the seller shaa wink

Lol how can I pay back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajog1: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol how can I pay back
They blacklist delivery to Nigeria because of people like you, you should have looked for how to pay back.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol how can I pay back
Send a message to the seller informing him/her you received the parcel after they refunded you. Tell them you wanna pay back the money and hear what they have to say.

Order for an item(s) equivalent to the amount of items u ordered. The seller will take it up from there.
You'll have a good Chinese friend for life.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
ajog1:

They blacklist delivery to Nigeria because of people like you, you should have looked for how to pay back.

Yeah I tried to pay for another item after I have gotten the parcel, it didn't go sha, my mistake is I didn't notify the seller about the arrival of the item but I send him/her a message, I didn't gat any reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Pls how do i contact speedaf Lagos, my item is been sent back to Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Uchepele:

Oshoy free go kill u
Is one item and 5 items same size? Why will dey charge u same amount for five items,if na u, will u do same??
Well, it is not the most ridiculous thing to ask.

It is, in fact, within reason.

This is why i asked.

And yes, i run a business too.

Multiple the same items can packaged as one and sent to people at a singular price instead of a separate price for each.

We do this all the time.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
ceaser:

Okay. I understand now. Just chat up the seller and let him know your mind. He will probably have some ways to lessen the burden. Some prices of items on AE are negotiable, especially the shipping prices.

You see I actually realized that you can haggle on AE too, and sellers are also reasonable enough to reduce price for buyers that have the time to haggle prices. I have gotten 1 usd, 1.5 usd discount here and there from haggling prices with sellers. But I mostly don't have the time. It is much easier to haggle with sellers that are either always online or that read their messages quite often. If you try that with sellers that visit their inbox once in two weeks, then you go wait taya.
Thank you.

I go try this method.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Pls how do i contact speedaf Lagos, my item is been sent back to Lagos

0800 070 7070
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is the right thing to do.

Pandorah:
Send a message to the seller informing him/her you received the parcel although they refunded you. Tell them you wanna pay back the money and hear what they have to say. Order for an item equivalent to the amount of items u ordered. The seller will take it up from there.
You'll have a good Chinese friend for life.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
I have been trying to order an item of about $95 with my GTB card but Ali is telling me that I have reached my spending limit while I have not bought anything with the card this month. Please what could be the cause of this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1468) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.