Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1528701 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (1468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dispatched 4th, delivered 19th...Aliexpress Standard Shipping ✔️

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Emmako007:
Please what bank card and type is best for buying an item worth 350 dollars once on AE.

Domiciliary acct card....10k limit monthly abi per quarter, not sure again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Well, it is not the most ridiculous thing to ask.

It is, in fact, within reason.

This is why i asked.

And yes, i run a business too.

Multiple the same items can packaged as one and sent to people at a singular price instead of a separate price for each.

We do this all the time.

Usually for international airfreight...frieght charges are based on weight. 1 watch weight isnt the same with 5 watches....

This is simple stuff naaah.

Some sellers dep3nding on the weight of the item, would charge u same for 2items and for 5.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hersee(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please which bank has the best dollar rate to use on Aliexpress?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please who can help me to the link to buy iphone X back replacement glass (white) on aliexpress ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
earthrealm:

Usually for international airfreight...frieght charges are based on weight. 1 watch weight isnt the same with 5 watches....

This is simple stuff naaah.

Some sellers dep3nding on the weight of the item, would charge u same for 2items and for 5.
Okay. Thank you.

I will discuss with the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Well, it is not the most ridiculous thing to ask.

It is, in fact, within reason.

This is why i asked.

And yes, i run a business too.

Multiple the same items can packaged as one and sent to people at a singular price instead of a separate price for each.

We do this all the time.
U charge same amount for multiple item from Nigeria to outside the country abi within Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Is this singpore post?
nani667:
Dispatched 4th, delivered 19th...Aliexpress Standard Shipping ✔️
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davo123(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pls i order for an item necklace and and it says my order has been closed due to security reasons. I have tried it three times even with another items it says the same thing.

Any solution.

I use uba with visa card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Davo123:
Pls i order for an item necklace and and it says my order has been closed due to security reasons. I have tried it three times even with another items it says the same thing.

Any solution.

I use uba with visa card

I think it's problem with your card. Have you used the card on another AliExpress account and saved it there??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uchepele:

U charge same amount for multiple item from Nigeria to outside the country abi within Nigeria
From Nigeria to heaven and within.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys, please I ordered umodigi a11 pro on Saturday. The seller shipped it and then later it showed shipment cancelled. The seller is not responsive but I had messaged him to ship via speedaf instead of the Singapore post I saw after it showed shipped. I don't know if that's why he cancelled it.
Secondly I used someone's visa card to buy it and if they want to refund they'll refund to that card and am not in contact with the person. I had also removed his card from wallets.
Is there a way I can get refund to my AliExpress wallet so I can order something else?
Or I should just wait for the seller?
Thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
zekanem:
Hi guys, please I ordered umodigi a11 pro on Saturday. The seller shipped it and then later it showed shipment cancelled. The seller is not responsive but I had messaged him to ship via speedaf instead of the Singapore post I saw after it showed shipped. I don't know if that's why he cancelled it.
Secondly I used someone's visa card to buy it and if they want to refund they'll refund to that card and am not in contact with the person. I had also removed his card from wallets.
Is there a way I can get refund to my AliExpress wallet so I can order something else?
Thanks
Get in contact with the person sharply sharply, there is no other way I'm afraid, refund goes back to whence it came from.
Oh and, don't fall for the 'Let me refund you via Paypal' trick

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin
Poopypants:
you are fcked, from every angle.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by h360d(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
zekanem:
Thanks

Bro, Start the process of contacting the card owner from this minute. You'll really need it

I don't mean to be rude but this is not the best way to do business sir.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
h360d:

Bro, Start the process of contacting the card owner from this minute. You'll really need it

I don't mean to be rude but this is not the best way to do business sir.

And God help him that the owner of the card is a friend or at least a trustworthy person otherwise hin don already do giveaway be that.

Worse is if it is one of those random guys that that pop in here once in a while and are quick to advertise here about helping people pay for items on AliExpress.

And I suspect something. If it happens that the third party card he used is just one of those guys, then it's possible that the owner of the card quickly disabled the payment shortly after the order was placed. This will make "verification of payment" to be unsuccessful.

It takes AliExpress between minimum of few seconds to maximum of 24hrs to verify payment after making an order and then the status of the item changes to "waiting to be shipped". But if the verification post-payment is unsuccessful, then the order becomes "closed". Meanwhile he must have paid the 3rd party guy immediately the order went thru, not waiting for the verification to be completed.

This is likely to be what happened... Edited: I can see he already chatted with the swimmer. So it's likely that verification was successful.

@Op should just try to contact the owner of the card if he wants to get back his money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dlee1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hello all.
I ordered an item from AliExpress and I saw a message that the item have been shipped. After some days later, I received another message that says "Parcel Abnormal" I contacted the seller and complained to him/her about the message and I was told to still wait for the order to arrive. The next day, I contacted the seller again that am not ok with that parcel abnormal message and he/she said that due to Chinese holiday, that all logistics have been put to hold that he/she will be shipping it on 10th February. Does this not look fraudulent? Folks, please what should I do.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Hi guys, so after the shipment was cancelled I have tried to contact the seller but he is not replying. I had sent him a message to change my address after he had shipped and he said he will change it. I guess that's why it showed shipment cancelled. I also messaged him after reading the things here that mbok he shouldn't send via Singapore post which was what was written there. But he hasn't replied. So this evening am seeing a new courier 4px is the one handling the shipment with a new tracking ID combined with the old one.
Please experienced buyers, what's going on.
This 4px is it legit?
My tracking ID is RB171852874SG and LP00494214008279.
I would really appreciate the help as I can't process refund.
Plus what does shipment information received means

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Dlee1:
Hello all.
I ordered an item from AliExpress and I saw a message that the item have been shipped. After some days later, I received another message that says "Parcel Abnormal" I contacted the seller and complained to him/her about the message and I was told to still wait for the order to arrive. The next day, I contacted the seller again that am not ok with that parcel abnormal message and he/she said that due to Chinese holiday, that all logistics have been put to hold that he/she will be shipping it on 10th February. Does this not look fraudulent? Folks, please what should I do.

Chinese Holiday is not a good time to buy things. Always be mindful of that. All businesses are shut during this 2-3 weeks, so any orders during this period will only be shipped after the holiday.

It is not the seller's fault.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 4:50am On Jan 24, 2022
zekanem:
Hi guys, so after the shipment was cancelled I have tried to contact the seller but he is not replying. I had sent him a message to change my address after he had shipped and he said he will change it. I guess that's why it showed shipment cancelled. I also messaged him after reading the things here that mbok he shouldn't send via Singapore post which was what was written there. But he hasn't replied. So this evening am seeing a new courier 4px is the one handling the shipment with a new tracking ID combined with the old one.
Please experienced buyers, what's going on.
This 4px is it legit?
My tracking ID is RB171852874SG and LP00494214008279.
I would really appreciate the help as I can't process refund.
Plus what does shipment information received means
Seems you're in for a long wait....with this LP00 tracking number I am seeing Singaporepost is what it's. Lemme leave matter to the experts in the house.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Dlee1:
Hello all.
cancel the order, tell seller you wish to cancel the order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Somtoochukwu: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Please does any bank in Nigeria have spending limit up to $200 on international transactions, I want to buy a buy a phone of $202, and it's not going through, have tried up to 5 atm cards, or is there another way to purchase the phone cos I tried messaging the seller to reduce the price or split it for me but they didn't agree.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Good day house, please guru in d house I order for poco f3 on the 24th of December 2021 and it was Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS) on 2/01/2022 of dis month and now my status is showing Arrival at Destination Post (Country: NG) 21/01/2022. those dis status mean that my parcel has arrived at my local post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelly12:
Good day house, please guru in d house I order for poco f3 on the 24th of December 2021 and it was Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS) on 2/01/2022 of dis month and now my status is showing Arrival at Destination Post (Country: NG) 21/01/2022. those dis status mean that my parcel has arrived at my local post office.
Now in 9ja.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2022
jboixxx:
Now in 9ja.
oh okay thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kelly12:

What seller did you buy from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (1468) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.