Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators (33611 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
familyja is winning FTC this days me come de wander when did she join NL
GO GIRL NA UR TIME
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by projectNDPRA: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Oricha79(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell. Or you went to picked a billionaire who is afraid of being kidnap in the traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
We are too money obsessed in this country and yet we do not value due process, diligence, hardwork and all the necessary and right values.

1 Like

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by zone51: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
This issue is being overflogged undecided
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Another thing dey this helicopter matters?
How come nobody filmed the sick man?

1 Like

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by jbblues24(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
ijawwomaninoyo:
Another thing dey this helicopter matters?

Exactly my thought o

1 Like

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Danbull: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
jeffrey1596:

i think it breached a code. That road isnt even designed to carry the weight of a chopper. its called a road not an helipad. And besides the road wasn't even car free at the moment the chopper arrived. The chopper could have landed on the otherside of the road maybe 60meters from where the road is and then the patient can be airlifted from there. suggestion lasan leleyi o

That was exactly what the chopper did. It parked beside the road, a bush was cleared, but I think the passenger could not move out or so, the chopper had to go up again and come down to the middle of the road, I was in that traffic, we thought it was the governor self who wanted to come and see what was causing the 6 hour traffic.

1 Like

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by FAMILYJA(f): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
raphy:
familyja is winning FTC this days me come de wander when did she join NL

GO GIRL NA UR TIME

Lol. I wish prize dey follow FTC. I've been a guest of nairaland for a while before finally decided to join and joining, I took time to study and understand the features of the forum such as those listed above. Meanwhile, checking your profile, 2006? Oga, you have reached to be an ancestor of Nairaland o. Lol
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Angelfrost(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
What exactly is the essence of rehashing, repeating, and belaboring this tiring crappy news?.. Is moving on too much for most Nigerians?.. Sigh.

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by jeffrey1596: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Danbull:

That was exactly what the chopper did. It parked beside the road, a bush was cleared, but I think the passenger could not move out or so, the chopper had to go up again and come down to the middle of the road, I was in that traffic, we thought it was the governor self who wanted to come and see what was causing the 6 hour traffic.
ok
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by psp2pc(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
u no get sense at all

jeffrey1596:

i think it breached a code. That road isnt even designed to carry the weight of a chopper. its called a road not an helipad. And besides the road wasn't even car free at the moment the chopper arrived. The chopper could have landed on the otherside of the road maybe 60meters from where the road is and then the patient can be airlifted from there. suggestion lasan leleyi o
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by jeffrey1596: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=psp2pc post=79733232]u no get sense at all
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Xneg: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
To me, I see nothing wrong with an helicopter landing anywhere to pick anybody in so far the movement does not break any law. It should only be condemnable if flying from wherever to that place wasn't approved by the regulatory agency. Die the matter please. Many of us are praying for blessing and prosperity everyday. Let's not spite whom God has blessed first before us. It was even for medical emergency. So what is all the noise for? Like I said, only if the movement breached any form of aviation law.

From this statement I know you're not in anyway educated, if that happened on another country, the license of the operator would be seized forever without the option of getting it back. Really you think helicopter just can land anywhere? Even they companies that have helipad above their building gets approval before building an helipad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by FAMILYJA(f): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Xneg:

From this statement I know you're not in anyway educated, if that happened on another country, the license of the operator would be seized forever without the option of getting it back. Really you think helicopter just can land anywhere? Even they companies that have helipad above their building gets approval before building an helipad

So if landing there has contravened any law, why not we leave it for the appropriate regulatory agency to do the needful? Must we try to be the one to dispense what level of punitive measures that should be meted out to the offender? Like my post stated, right punishment should be meted to all involved if the act breached any statutory law. Outside that, what is the fuss all about?

1 Like

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

Bro get sense na

Maybe Your Sense Was Misplaced... I Can Help You Get New One grin
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Vester48(m): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2019
jeffrey1596:

And what is the weight of a chopper? Does it weigh more than some of the construction vehicles being towed over the road or those oil field machineries that ply the road?

2 Likes

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Vester48(m): 4:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Elvis2kay:
what does it take to put the road in good condition?? but Negro can't. they only know how to embezzle money.
yhis is what u get when u continue to vote in old pappa as President...

the new minister of Denmark she's is just 41 years old.

Embezzling money is not a function of age. If you put people between the ages of 25 to 35 in Aso rock, I think they will probably do worse. Greed is our number one problem in this country. A typical Nigerian would think of how to buy a car that will ride smoothly on a rough road than think of how to fix the road when in power, for example.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Vester48(m): 4:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Xneg:

When you said another country, I guess you mean Ghana because this happens in the whole of North America as needed - provided all protocols are observed.

2 Likes

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by opribo(m): 4:50am On Jun 28, 2019
There was no sick person seen being carried into the chopper.

Secondly, it is ridiculous that NCAA will clear a chopper to land and still be investigating. We said it before that the level of impunity in this government is just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by joinnow: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Sai Baba go ban the chopter company.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by tfelicityk(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2019
It is frustration that makes people to complain unnecessary.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by AgreatMan: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
jeffrey1596:

Which one be weight of helicopter again? The thing heavy reach trailer?

1 Like

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by jeffrey1596: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Vester48:

And what is the weight of a chopper? Does it weigh more than some of the construction vehicles being towed over the road or those oil field machineries that ply the road?
You have a point only a road Engineer could understand the point I'm driving at. That road isn't meant or designd for landing a chopper thats what I'm just trying to say.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Xneg: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:

So if landing there has contravened any law, why not we leave it for the appropriate regulatory agency to do the needful? Must we try to be the one to dispense what level of punitive measures that should be meted out to the offender? Like my post stated, right punishment should be meted to all involved if the act breached any statutory law. Outside that, what is the fuss all about?

You're correct.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Moode(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Why should this incident still be news.. Thought they said it was for a person who suffered a stroke
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by duality(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
I will soon buy my own.

They should just chill out jare.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by Ostrogoth(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Is this not the same road the biafran soldiers took into yorubaland when they wanted to conquer the afonjas and ultimately the hausas and the yorubas betrayed them by refusing to be conquered??
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by michaelmdue(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2019
there are not serious, them don't want to value the medical emergency. but there are busy valued the Ruga settlement that's what I used to said that our government value animals more than life. If to say na cow them come pick like that no body for Nounsenes. Stupid Leders we have. God punish all of you.
Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by booksrite(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2019

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carter Bridge Lagos Is Close To Collapse (Video) / Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way / Informations About Obudu Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.