Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators (33770 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by booksrite(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
There was no sick person seen being carried into the chopper.Secondly, it is ridiculous that NCAA will clear a chopper to land and still be investigating. We said it before that the level of impunity in this government is just too much.

cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by raphy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:

Lol. I wish prize dey follow FTC. I've been a guest of nairaland for a while before finally decided to join and joining, I took time to study and understand the features of the forum such as those listed above. Meanwhile, checking your profile, 2006? Oga, you have reached to be an ancestor of Nairaland o. Lol

lol I join as a 12yr old when i just stumble
on the site when I was enjoying the cyber cafe era.i join sharp sharp till then no looking back for me..its so fun in here.

am still a young guy learning everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators by booksrite001: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges / If Nigerians Are So Smart, Why Isnt Nigeria Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.