Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,585 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? (829 Views)

Is There Any Guy Who Has Used Female Condon Here? / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by Abn: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
Why is it that when discussing sex matter either in the public or with some friends everybody will be saying,aah! i dey use condom ooo,but deep in secret,majority of them that deny in public or in conversation do it flesh to flesh?.There are even some girls that in the process of pre-intimacy/touching,when the thing hold them well well and u want to bring out ur rod with condom,they will even beg you to forget about condom,that they want to enjoy the koko well well as condom do not give much pleasure like flesh to flesh.All these will be done in the secret(bed room),yet in outside,everybody will be saying,noooo,i dey use condom ooo,i dey use condom oo.Why is it like that?
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by adagz01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^^i dey feel you my guy.

On qeustion,too many campaigh on d use of condom,so if they admit not using CD ppl will kinda think they have &?;>£
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by 190: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
I just came back from the mall

reason:
I went to buy Durex feather condom~
I dey use condom steady~
so dont count me among these guys!
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by loyet: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abn:

Why is it that when discussing sex matter either in the public or with some friends everybody will be saying,aah! i dey use condom ooo,but deep in secret,majority of them that deny in public or in conversation do it flesh to flesh?.There are even some girls that in the process of pre-intimacy/touching,when the thing hold them well well and u want to bring out your rod with condom,they will even beg you to forget about condom,that they want to enjoy the koko well well as condom do not give much pleasure like flesh to flesh.All these will be done in the secret(bed room),yet in outside,everybody will be saying,noooo,i dey use condom ooo,i dey use condom oo.Why is it like that?
i am suspecting u. you better zip up or buy yourself a packet of comdom
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by farous(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
It is true and very common.last time,a friend of mine was telling me of one babe that came his house(their church member) and before you could know it,the urge just started and the girl did not like using condom,her reason was that she told the guy that she see him as a a quiet guy that doesnt flirt,that she is not into this(sex)let alone doing it without CD.My friend said he laughed within himself that this same girl talking this,iwill be the same person when she meet another man,she will tell the man this same story/reason she is telling him,and that he believe that she might have told another man such story before coming to him.You see how the lie always goes round.Hardly can anybody accept that he/she did it without CD.
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by adagz01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
Even on a faceless forum ppl still keep lying.
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by Ayowumie(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
adagz 01:

^^^i dey feel you my guy.

On qeustion,too many campaigh on d use of condom,so if they admit not using CD ppl will kinda think they have &?;>£
embarassed
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by Macgreat(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hmm, I guess they don't want people to doubt them when denying. . . Unwanted pregnancy.  angry
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by omega25red(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2010
Macgreat:

Hmm, I guess they don't want people to doubt them when denying. . . Unwanted pregnancy. angry
^^^^ grin grin grin best answer
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by MrCork21: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
True, My C0rk is 17inches long and they dont have my size anywhere in africa, I always order them

from Brazil
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by ccollins(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Lol ,an irony
Re: Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon? by drrionelli(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
Mr-Cork:

True, My C0rk is 17inches long and they dont have my size anywhere in africa, I always order them

from Brazil

Where in Brazil do you find prophylactics to accomodate your substantial self, my friend? grin

(1) (Reply)

A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! / Ladies Please. / 18 : Fun Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.