Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,533 members, 7,895,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Right Now Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Now Am Confused (609 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Just Gave Birth. I Am Confused!! / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Now Am Confused by Imuno(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone. Am somehow confused with How I should go about this. Around 2018 I fell in love with a girl who also likes me but says she's not ready to go into a relationship with anyone but people think we are dating. Things did not work out just because of the issue of dating. So we didn't talk for almost a year but something led
To the other and we started talking back now. Now she feel so happy being in touch with me in which I like also. Now she says she misses me and want to see me but our distance is somehow far. She's pleading that we should see each other that we would talk about things. Now, I am confused on maybe I should go see her or just better still just stay where I am and forget about everything that happened. Help a brother. Please push this to fp abeg
Re: Right Now Am Confused by pocohantas(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Is she same chick in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4798298/love-bestie

If yes,

I reckon you are one of those Chinese clubs people use for retirement. That is after playing actively in English and Spanish clubs.

Nice!
Re: Right Now Am Confused by schumastic(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Forget what you are seeing the babe above me just jumped the queue cry
Re: Right Now Am Confused by schumastic(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Are you rich now?

Wicked girl, you took the FTC and still didn't type anything meaningful angry

1 Like

Re: Right Now Am Confused by rtdCivilservant: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Imuno:
Hello everyone. Am somehow confused with How I should go about this. Around 2018 I fell in love with a girl who also likes me but says she's not ready to go into a relationship with anyone but people think we are dating. Things did not work out just because of the issue of dating. So we didn't talk for almost a year but something led
To the other and we started talking back now. Now she feel so happy being in touch with me in which I like also. Now she says she misses me and want to see me but our distance is somehow far. She's pleading that we should see each other that we would talk about things. Now, I am confused on maybe I should go see her or just better still just stay where I am and forget about everything that happened. Help a brother. Please push this to fp abeg
Just imagine such irrelevant post u want on front page.
Re: Right Now Am Confused by pocohantas(f): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
schumastic:

Wicked girl, you took the FTC and still didn't type anything meaningful angry

Because I am also as confused as he is na,

I want to know why I will go back to a guy I didn't want before.

Is he now rich?

Re: Right Now Am Confused by Kezim: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Imuno:

If the lady in question is your so called bestie,bro forget it "talk about wetin ,how to change Nigeria grin"

I repeat Abort!!
Once a lady turns down ur Ist two moves ,ur next move is to Japa,i mean forever
Learn how to leave when the ovation is high.
Re: Right Now Am Confused by Freestainworld(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
for me I don't see anything bad in you seeing her, love sometimes grow gradually, it maybe that she's finally seen something she couldn't see in you then, if you still love her and not in a relationship at the moment, you can give her the benefit of doubt by seeing her, in that way , you will get to know exactly what she's up to, just act calmly like you are no longer in that part with her till you fully get her body language.
Re: Right Now Am Confused by clive2u(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2019
So are u asking us for transport money to go meet her?
Mods if i see this sh!t on fp eh

1 Like

Re: Right Now Am Confused by oaselemi: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2019
My brother,there's nothing to be confused about.Just meet her,chop your own wash hand comot
Re: Right Now Am Confused by schumastic(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Because I am also as confused as he is na,

I want to know why I will go back to a guy I didn't want before.

Is he now rich?

I get now but it still doesn't change the fact that you stole my ftc.

(1) (Reply)

80-year-old Man Marries His 78 Years Old Girlfriend After 25 Years Of Dating / Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed / Lady Gets The Beating Of Her Life From Her Boyfriend's Sidechic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.