Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5034318 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:

And from a woman? With all our protective instincts?
Wawuu
lipsrsealed
its men that have that biko, its caring instincts that women have and we dey even suspect most of una, seeing the way tacha is being supported and encouraged
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mercy and Diana caught kissing again during the party last Saturday. 2nd time in a space of 2 weeks.
They are girls and single, they can live their lives as they want. I dont judge girls on their basis of their sex.uality, but I detest men homos like hell

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:
@Stephlena
After mentioning me and drawing that tooth deformity explanation from me, you are still trolling using Ike’s mouth? shocked
Is that not a high level of insensitivity?
I mean it is super tacky to attack someone based on their God- given looks
Shift to his character or whatever but leave his looks alone
Do you not get the concept of God given looks?
And from a woman? With all our protective instincts?
Wawuu
lipsrsealed
I apologize..I won't focus on that mouth again ..I'll try
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
MissCookie:
Says what on live TV? That he is/was a drug dealer? He said these exact words? C'mon, don't tell me you added one and one together to come up with such false information. You are smarter than this.

An exconvit who diligently did his time and in the eyes of the law, is considered free of any charges. Are you gonna jaial him the second time?
I have heard Tacha's numerous bland stories that I could use to deduce that she is worse than a whoring hoe but deduction is one thing and the truth is another.
Let's be guided please.

Do you know why they are called ex-convicts. Even you just described him as an ex-con. Do you not realize that his record as an ex-con stays even if he has served time?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bo55lady: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
hehehehehe.. Nigerians vote wisely..

say no to drug addicts and pushers.

and also remember the health hazards of smoking cigarettes. smokers are liable to die young.

supporting these young men, means giving them money to fund businesses that's of no benefit to the youths of these country.
we don't want crazy people on our streets..

we don't want our youths to die of cancer.

We don't want our daughters to be instagram whores too

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
u said same thing that last season that it was lolu's fans that were keeping CeeC in the house, until both came up and the result shut u up.
Same thing will happen to u this season, keep watching

Can u show me where I said that? lol. Did I mention anything about Cee-C's percentage last year? Did I support Lolu last year? I think u are mistaking me for someone.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Mercy and Diana caught kissing again during the party last Saturday. 2nd time in a space of 2 weeks.
They are girls and single, they can live their lives as they want. I dont judge girls on their basis of their sex.uality, but I detest men homos like hell
just wow

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Innocentchild:
Is the Task so boring that y'all have to insult eachother ? Let us hear word now undecided undecided

The task is terrible
The housemates are having fun with it though, but it is boring to viewers
Pepper dem (BB is peppering us shaa)
No diary sessions
I don’t even know if there is a true nomination this evening
Nothing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
i swear wt fact.......FROOD loves Esther ooooo......imagine tellin Esther dat he has coins ooooo if she nids
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
[s] i have sent multiple emails to multichoice and dstv

i will send another today, accusing them of encouraging drug dealers

these guys dont know what trolling is, i will teach them [/s]
The time you spent on Nairaland should be used in sending thousands of emails to multichoice... That is the only and fastest way they will take you seriously.

Make is 5,700 emails per day to multichoice.. Trust me he will be disqualified and they will call you to come and take his space. Until you do that,you are only fooling yourself grin

Trolling ko, Mumu ni .Brother wey mumu..Lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
MissCookie:
Can you post his mugshot on here or forever remain quiet? Awon FBI's and CIAs....mtcheeeewwww

What is Ikes full name, Age and state he was in USA?

I want to see how knowledgeable you are about him before i shut you up with proof

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Frank65:

Can u show me where I said that? lol. Did I mention anything about Cee-C's percentage last year? Did I support Lolu last year? I think u are mistaking me for someone.

were u not a CeeC hater last season? Unless I'm truly mistaking you, in which case I'm sorry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
whaaaaa grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
this mercy sef..make I no talk
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:

The task is terrible
The housemates are having fun with it though, but it is boring to viewers
Pepper dem (BB is peppering is shaa)
No diary sessions
I don’t even know if there is a true nomination this evening
Nothing

Is that why they have to throw words at eachother like animals in the jungle undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
i have sent multiple emails to multichoice and dstv

i will send another today, accusing them of encouraging drug dealers

these guys dont know what trolling is, i will teach them
mike is a drug dealer too, so mind the emails you send

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
how did we miss it

chaii na mercy na queen vulture

so she dey blend diane since
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:

this mercy sef..make I no talk
Diana nko? It takes 2 to tango

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Team Mike we r bigger than trolling other ppls fave. Remember he said we should never underestimate anyone yesterday. We should also never bring ppl down to feel good.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Brubembem:

Lol, imagine!

I can tell from afar that she has been masturbating to IKE's mouth. Maybe she's been imagining where that mouth is eating her kpekus while she fingers herself with 700Naira tuber of yam.

This was undecided i don't even know what to say .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

The time you spent on Nairaland should be used in sending thousands of emails to multichoice... That is the only and fastest way they will take you seriously.

Make is 5,700 emails per day to multichoice.. Trust me he will be disqualified and they will call you to come and take his space. Until you do that,you are only fooling yourself grin

Trolling ko, Mumu ni .Brother wey mumu..Lol
its called multitask grin

i can do all at the same time

no be everybody dey use phone login cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
its men that have that biko, its caring instincts that women have and we dey even suspect most of una, seeing the way tacha is being supported and encouraged

Blanked, forever

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:

Old news. She whispered in Dianes ear and they both did high five over the gist she shared. Stop creating false narratives

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
that Mike's drawing of jackye na masterpiece.. dude killed it.

perhaps the guy has other talents apart from distributing cancer in the name of cigar.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
dominique:

Mike never denied his father is Jamaican, but he's more connected to his Nigerian mum. That's why he wanted to represent Nigeria at all costs. As much as I don't like cigar, I can't say much against it as it is not illegal. Mike sells his cigar online and he proudly promotes it however he can, can Ike do the same thing with his own merchandise?

I believe you just want to mouth off.

That one was caught in possession of an illegal substance doesn't mean they either consume or trade it. There are a thousand and one reasons why someone may be in possession of something without necessarily being a partaker.

I also wonder how you got to the conclusion that he was in possession of a 'commercial quantity' of meth.

Y'all just be shouting drug dealer upandan, you think drug business is pepper business that any díck and Harry can go into? What you see in the movies has been greatly simplified.

Some of you are serial abortionists, date internet fraudsters, collect money from political sugar daddies who take turns in raping the masses, yet you are here gunblazing calling someone out.

Ironically, you're not saying anything about the cancer distributor, because it isn't 'illegal'. Lol.
So if you live in Canada where abortion is legal, would you now say It doesn't matter, after all the government doesn't frown at it?

What makes your own more worrisome is the tone. You sound as if you're really concerned while you're not.

Continue.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
what else do u want to use? Instagram polls?
Thatigboman!!!!!!!! Ogini?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chrisus:

Identity thief? You have to explain the emboldened
Yes he is an identity thief! Since we are all throwing words around and making silly deductions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jen92:
Team Mike we r bigger than trolling other ppls fave. Remember he said we should never underestimate anyone yesterday. We should also never bring ppl down to feel good.
if they stop trolling mike i will leave ike alone

its simple
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:

Tchew lies lies lies.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
its called multitask grin

i can do all at the same time

no be everybody dey use phone login cheesy
You don't seem to be getting it.. The time you use in replying me, you would have sent 10 emails...

Your target should be at least 5000 emails a day.. Good luck

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
that Mike's drawing of jackye na masterpiece.. dude killed it.

perhaps the guy has other talents apart from distributing cancer in the name of cigar.
abeg i no wan laugh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
now I know the moderator that pushes unverified content to Front page....smh

I found her doing her do in the other street....

Me waiting for her to campaign her unverified favorite HMs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)