Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5047391 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
MissCookie:
Your own problem, not mine.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls ikegang make una free this people nah leave them make they talk
Am actually enjoying the whole yab grin
They are just Making us trend we no even need to stress our self again via promoting him
Biko make una chill abeg let's have fun abeg
Na this same way dey yab miracle eye dey even call am 2mins guy last year so make una chill abeg free them grin
Last year I stan with IKECHUKWU MIRACLE IGBOKWE and
This year again I stan WITH IKECHUKWU ONYEMA
One love
#ikegang

#ikegang

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
lol..it's quite simple..

save the youths of this country.. and I think NDLEA, should get involved.. we can't allow drug dealers and cancer distributors destroy the future of this country.

Buhari menace upon this country is enough.. we can't add drug addiction issues to the numerous problems the country has.

Don't use ur vote to buy cancer.

don't use your vote to buy insanity and unhealthy addiction.
so, it is prostitutes we should allow to collect the money, so, they can graduate to pimps, hawking out young girls to old men? Have drugs, on the average, ruined more Nigerians, than runs? Do you know that sex trafficking have minors as the biggest victims?

E get some people wey no suppose join for this Ike argument, based on who they are supporting.

We don't know if Ike has dealt any drugs since he served his jail term, but we know who has been actively selling sex and promoting runs recently undecided

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin leave Dem joor win or lose IKE is the guy abeg
I don't regret being on his team I swear
He is 100% real and that's what's up wink
Munzy14:

Am classing away...
I cannot come and play penalty go throwing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jabhunter:
all this insults don pass limit.. even calling her parents..

oga calm down before somebody face you..
nonsense and ingredients

Before SOMEBODY?

Why not be the somebody, make thunder fire me and you here now.

E be like say craze dey worry you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
What is it about Jackie's eyes? The thing always fascinate me even though I've seen it alot. Wish I was good at writing poems, would have written one about those eyes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
iamj and lai where busy tarnishing IKE's image, they never knew this is Nigeria, The more u write down somebody, the more popular he/she becomes....hahahahahahaha...

They where doing all through last week till mike joined same Watsaap group with sir dee(Coming third)...

hahahahahahaha....And they are on it again proudly supported by madam Dom..

They should continue....IKe IKE keep trending bro...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike we can't wait to vote for you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin

I will take all the insults and mockery ...I deserve it but if you know anything about me , I don't stay down for long.
So have your fun now you can grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin Ikechukwu Miracle.....
Ikechukwu onyema.......IKE IKE......We Stan!....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Khafi
Gedoni
Esther
Nelson
Shola

Khafi replaces herself with Jeff

Pls let this happen undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
DoubleeDee:

It doesn't necessarily make him strong.
It's probably a reflection of how peeps are betting.
If his odds to win were high before and bets keep pouring in on him,
a bookmaker like Bet9ja will naturally lower the odds to avoid heavy payout in case he wins.
I expect the odds to continue playing out like a yoyo going forward.

Darn it Intuitive! You understand this betting thingy too? undecided

I just got tutored about odds and now you are making it more complex grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Was at the live eviction yesterday. Basically to see frodd and confirm if he's actually 6 foot 1 he claimed in the house. And to tell him "frodd u are a big fool".
My observations. the studio is very small. How the place was crowded in week 3, I wonder what will happen on day 99.
All those talk ebuka is talking as if he crammed them all are all lies. Everything he was saying was being projected on tv, I was even following them word after word. And the different cameras had different numbers that show which he should look at at different times. Only his conversation with the housemates is not shown the screens. Possibly being whispered to him.
And the crowd are told when to keep silent and when to halla.
Nice experience.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Live nominations coming soon.

I foresee all hms up since the others don't know Seyi and Tacha are safe.

Or no evictions next week at all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who's Seyi drawing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chrisus:

They were just talking, the person recording the video was the one making kiss sounds in a bid to create mischief.

I can now see you are the one that relies on short twitter clips and Nairaland threads to keep up with the show.

This will be my last mention to you, gtfoh.
sharap and bounce, kayode
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin oshey!!! We are happy joor
That's how winners trend wink
Just smile like IKE u will be fyn grin
Munzy14:
grin
iamj and lai where busy tarnishing IKE's image, they never knew this is Nigeria, The more u right down somebody, the popular he/she becomes....hahahahahahaha...

They where doing all through last week till mike joined same Watsaap group with sir dee(Coming third)...

hahahahahahaha....And they are on it againg proudly supported by madam Dom..

They should continue....IKe IKE keep trending bro...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
dominique:

You must be related to a drug dealer or a beneficiary of one for you to have this kind of mentality. Thai you have criminals in your family doesn't mean everybody else does. Continue to glorify criminality, till you become it's next victim.

I'm done with you. I don't associate with defenders of criminal acts

I support Ike.

I disassociate myself from drugs and its likes

And I say this with a sense of responsibility.

I an pro human and I know where I draw the line

Between enjoying a game and propagating evil

Ike lived a bad life before he came on my screen.

He owned up this much and have never hidden this.

I find myself struggling between who he said he was

And who I am watching

We have no evidence to support that he is going back to drugs after now

When people derail in this manner, they are rehabilitated and not condemned

They reformed and given another chance in life

Hardened criminals dont wear this heart melting smile on Ike's face

Ike is not bitter at life.

He is not bitter towards anyone in that house, not even the "house enemy"

He is a 'soft' gangster and we have seen this with mercy.

Now mischief makers want me to condemn this lovely soul and take him as HE WAS and NOT AS HE IS

I wont !

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
eleshin:

Bode George, Babatunde Fowler, Musiliu Smith, Dehinde Fernandez are popular Lagosians with English surname.

Well, they still have Yoruba names as first names. I won't totally rule out SS connection. Look at Ighalo for example, he claims to be a Lagos indigene cos he was born in Lagos. This is not even someone who moved abroad while he was young. If got moved abroad while he was a kid and didn't have a distinct Edo name, no one would be able to decipher where he came from. Also, he would only know Lagos as his home and none can dispute it cos that would be the only place he knew as a Nigerian.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

I support Ike.

And who I am watching

Now mischief makers want me to condemn this lovely soul and take him as HE WAS and NOT AS HE IS

I wont !
word!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
ibkayee:

Just seeing this, sorry, you missed the extra ā€˜eā€™ tongue

It does but they usually provide a different link for it smiley

Thanks doll. At least I won't miss the live nomination...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

I support Ike.

And who I am watching

I wont !
ike mistakenly win 1 naira on this show, he will be the next El Chapo. A chameleon doesnt change its colour

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatchick: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Was at the live eviction yesterday. Basically to see frodd and confirm if he's actually 6 foot 1 he claimed in the house. And to tell him "frodd u are a big fool".
My observations. the studio is very small. How the place was crowded in week 3, I wonder what will happen on day 99.
All those talk ebuka is talking as if he crammed them all are all lies. Everything he was saying was being projected on tv, I was even following them word after word. And the different cameras had different numbers that show which he should look at at different times. Only his conversation with the housemates is not shown the screens. Possibly being whispered to him.
Nice experience.

How do you get an invite?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin bae oil dey ur head joor
Just smile like Ike Ike Ike our guy joor
Losers should keep ranting we no care tongue
Even if we carry last we are still better than them all cos our guy is 100% real and
THATS WHAT'S UP wink
Munzy14:
grin
Ikechukwu Miracle.....

Ikechukwu onyema.......IKE IKE......We Stan!....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Geezeem:

I support Ike.
And who I am watching
I wont !

Beautiful words

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Nice experience.
location of big brother house is where exactly?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Innocentchild:
Khafi
Gedoni
Esther
Nelson
Shola

Khafi replaces herself with Jeff

Pls let this happen undecided
khafi will definitely put up jeff, if jeff is not up already.
London olokpa is very vindictive

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
lymelyte:
industrial street, off town planning road, ilupeju.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
lymelyte:
Haba.

The invite is free. From the mobile app. Apply and they select folks randomly.

Nothing special about that.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Threebear:
grin grin grin

[s]I will take all the insults and mockery ...I deserve it but if you know anything about me , I don't stay down for long.
So have your fun now you can[/s] grin
E say he will take all the insults like e get choice

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
thatigboman:
Mercy and Diana caught kissing again during the party last Saturday. 2nd time in a space of 2 weeks.
They are girls and single, they can live their lives as they want. I dont judge girls on their basis of their sex.uality, but I detest men homos like hell
This actually happened?

I know how I get stick from people when I defend this show, but not this. This actually happened?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biggie is picking himself cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.