Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5047811 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eeghe:

The person who made it didn’t make the front full
Of all the myriad of braid/weave styles in the world, Cindy (I can’t take this name seriously, lemme call her Ngozi or Fadeke in my head (in Phoebe of Friend’s voice)) chooses to come for BB with this particular hairstyle lipsrsealed

I was liking her African choice of hairstyle, and she got a very bad one
Chim

Just shoot me aleady cheesy cheesy

I don’t see myself giving her a chance until that hairstyle is off embarassed sad

Well, Except she’s a great dancer

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eeghe:

What? shocked
The images in my head now
Will start watching in about twenty minutes

We only heard the opening prayer . Father Lord we thank you for Jeff’s life. He’s the *insert some cool adjectives* in this house.

And Kayode exits scene cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
oshe11:
Why he dey spend time for shower?

Reflection. Both inside and outside the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
MissCookie:
Kindly note that I don't care enough for your Trasha to even notice if she exists or not. I only talk about her if she does anything that affects any of my favourites. She made them lost their wager with her stinky, overtly bloated self confidence, I am dragging her ass for it. In Eeghe's voice, dealwirrit! tongue

Lol.....u go drag, e go tire u.....na today una begin drag am? Even if she coughs, una go drag am...lol. She is already the most dragged housemate, so nothing wey u wan talk about am, wey we never hear grin

last last, u go call am olodo or olosho... na that one be dragging? grin wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
oshe11:
Bear Bear Bear
For the last time .. the shape of an ass crack is not determined by sexuality but by the build up of muscles and fats .

The only way you can tell that someone is having anal sex is by inserting your fingers into their anus .... the looseness or firmness of the anal sphincter will tell you if someone has been getting dicked .

Unlike the vagina which has natural fluidity and can lubricate itself ;the anus is meant to hold faeces and lacks natural lubrication.

Thus - it's often subject to wear and tear .

Which makes it a lot easier for virus and bacteria transmission.

Reason why there is much higher prevalence rate of HIV amongst homosexual men ( who practice anal sex ) than heterosexuals (who don't practice anal sex)

As someone who has been fortunate enough to see many well built men naked .
I can tell you that men who keep fit have noticably wider ass cracks than their contemporaries who don't .

Why?

Because their asses have a lot more muscles than cellulite.

And don't worry about Jude.

He's doing very well for himself .

He's such a young man too but has managed to achieve all that.

I see him getting to Dangote's level in less than a score .

Channel all that energy to the betterment of your own life .

" Our able Engineer"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Elozonam is a guest on Dine on a Budget on Chanel 189, showing now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SoiSoi13(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
Why does venita care about what happened?

She may be the fake housenate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Undertaker001:
trend where?
if you watched her at the arena games last night you would go into hiding self...
the tongue lashing she received after arena games no be here

even after watching numerous people take their turns. the olodo couldn't remember anything... etebo had to direct her all through like a boy leading a blind man in the market square..

#spits..
With legs like that of an 18 months old duck...
smelling multicolored olosho

E pain am...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dianne, Mercy kaffi and Esther discussing the new housemates and trying to figure if they are fake or not. Dianne also thinks they have target housemates. Said they have been forcing connection wtih some particular housemates who they perceive as strong.

They referred to a girl in particular

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:
Dianne, Mercy kaffi and Esther discussing the new housemates and trying to figure if they are fake or not. Dianne also thinks they have target housemates. Said they have been forcing connection wtih some particular housemates who they perceive as strong.

Diane said the new housemates have been forcing themselves on Mercy....Khaffi wanted 2 form familiarity - by also saying they are forcing themselves on her.....I tire

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
mbourie:

Diane said they are forcing themselves on Mercy....Khaffi wanted 2 form familiarity - by also saying they are forcing themselves on her.....I tire

Lmao. That kaffi part though. For someone who gave all the new housemates a warm reception, it’s natural they that gravitate towards her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
mbourie:

Diane said they are forcing themselves on Mercy....Khaffi wanted 2 form familiarity - by also saying they are forcing themselves on her.....I tire
Swear I heard Khaffy say they weren't trying with her though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:

[b]They referred to a girl in particular[/b{
It's Mercy...

Exactly what Khloe and anto did when they returned, they forced themselves on miracle.

Diane is definitely the smartest lady in that house.

Her brain is calculating on a higher altitude.

When biggie asked her who will leave on Sunday...

She analyzed tacha, mike and omashola..

She said tacha is strong with her steady comeback.

mike will also have fans because of his personality.

omashola will also have fans because of his loud and warri thing.

Then, jeff av forgotten what she said abt jeff, but her conclusion was if anyone is leaving, its jeff... grin

Diane is reading the game like ceec last year

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
At least he is better that ur Fulani herdsmen looking mike mtcheeeeew With his wide open yansh hole grin
iamJ:
be like horse barn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Swear I heard Khaffy say they weren't trying with her though
yes, Khaffy said so but while others are thinking of the Money, Kaffy is thinking about Venata snatching Gedoni from her.
Ebuka should tell them on Sunday that these are real housemates. They deserve to know .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:

Venita might be Fake...they are just here for 2satuday's live party grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
mbourie:

Diane said the new housemates have been forcing themselves on Mercy....Khaffi wanted 2 form familiarity - by also saying they are forcing themselves on her.....I tire

lol

khafi na aunty weh mumu..

she doesn't know her constant sex is irritating, the new HMs probably want to indirectly pass a message to her, to take it easy this is naija..

but she thinks, she is strong.... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

It's Mercy...

Exactly what Khloe and anto did when they returned, they forced themselves on miracle.

Diane is definitely the smartest lady in that house.

Her brain is calculating on a higher altitude.

When biggie asked her who will leave on Sunday...

She analyzed tacha, mike and omashola..

She said tacha is strong with her steady comeback.

mike will also have fans because of his personality.

omashola will also have fans because of his loud and warri thing.

Then, jeff av forgotten what she said abt jeff, but her conclusion was if anyone is leaving, its jeff... grin

Diane is reading the game like ceec last year
you know this!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dansuqi:

So he didnt go for isilomo?
Isilomo came for him. If anything it was Khafi he was making an attempt for but Isi capsized that ship very fast, one of the reasons he rejected her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Saturday night party will be a shutdown!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shame to u too u don't have sense for writing this shit
so the person dey are insulting is not a human being bah mtcheeeeew
I love TACHA too and I even vote for her
tell her fans to stop insulting other period

Shame on u two faced human being mtcheeeeew

tegax:

Shame!
I never expected this from her fellow woman. I would understand if it were guys saying this.... Once again, shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
nadesh:
yes, Khaffy said so but while others are thinking of the Money, Kaffy is thinking about Venata snatching Gedoni from her.
Ebuka should tell them on Sunday that these are real housemates. They deserve to know .

lmaoooo.... grin

you people will finish khafi before she eventually gets evicted.....

gedoni is her trophy, just like teddyA was to bambam.

And to come to notice, bambam was 29yrs then...

khafi is 29yrs now... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stephlena:
Jisos!!

See Ike mouth!

That duvet go dey smell.

Kayode should show us another place abeg..haba!
Incase you don't know.... Tacha's maggot infested pussy is way wider than Ike's Mouth.. Thanks to oversized Cucumber for satisfaction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Valto:
Saturday night party will be a shutdown!!
lol
sose weh deh dance pass HMs for party..... lmao

He is the I can't kill myself type of DJ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nnah I love love him like that
He should open it more for me pls grin

oshe11:

Thats a Future impossible term

Its easier to make Nigeria incorruptible than for Ike to close his mouth

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
MissCookie:
I heard Frood read out the brief from biggie. He made no mention of sleep nor other necessary protective wears. He talked about wearing the attire he didn't provide. He gave them the jackets and caps, it's not a big deal if a housemate wears a cap or a jacket over the wrapper if he/she is feeling cold.

Trasha's like you said was very obvious as she didn't even put on the wrapper at all, she made them lose their wager, ain't nobody telling me something else.

Well, I didn't watch for most of yesterday afternoon so I didn't know she tied a different wrapper. If that's the case, the bulk of the fault of the wager loss goes to her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
I love this venita girl and elo grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
XML33:

How did you know her pee hole is wide?

When did you see it?
Team Tacha's PRO, stop asking senseless questions..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
But Trasha said she didn't watch BBN last year grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Frank65:

Lol.....u go drag, e go tire u.....na today una begin drag am? Even if she coughs, una go drag am...lol. She is already the most dragged housemate, so nothing wey u wan talk about am, wey we never hear grin

last last, u go call am olodo or olosho... na that one be dragging? grin wink
Then let me drag her in peace. Call her olodo? Hell to the yea!, call her olosho? Nah! She is a woman like me and I ain't about to follow world people in their eternal effort to downgrade the womanhood.

Still, your Trasha is an arrogant and rebellious person, she made them loose their wager so she must be dragged till her cheap hair falls off her empty head.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
The new housemate who will do well is the one who is quiet at first, absorbing everything
The loud ones would not get anything...they will just be nominated and bounced off the show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:

Lmao. That kaffi part though. For someone who gave all the new housemates a warm reception, it’s natural they that gravitate towards her.
That olokpa is delusional

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.