Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5047981 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Big Brother
Please consider a ghost/horror/tales by moonlight task week
For mily
Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by healthyarena(f): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Frodd hugged Venita from behind and then Venita went on to hug Omashola in bed and then called him Daddy, now Joe asked Ike if he's in a relationship in the house to which he answered no!!! Omoh this new housemates come cause trouble after watching the show from outside ni o!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
sexybaby22:
I am soo disappointed in the new housemates. Apart from Venita, none is bringing anything different into the house. I even expected Joe (Herbert Macaulay) to have a script of trying to woo Khafi, to add some spice to his game.

The other two girls aren't beautiful enough to cause any drama

Why do you think both Omashola and frood went for venita over those two?

They should have added prettier girls and even gedoni will start playing games with one of em. I can see he's ready to detach from Khafi if the situation calls for it. It's just that he hasn't seen a reason to

Even I wouldn't look at those two girls twice. Only venita would have made me look again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have a problem with the way Venita talks about sex
Crudely
But that’s just me
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

It's Mercy...

Exactly what Khloe and anto did when they returned, they forced themselves on miracle.

Diane is definitely the smartest lady in that house.

Her brain is calculating on a higher altitude.

When biggie asked her who will leave on Sunday...

She analyzed tacha, mike and omashola..

She said tacha is strong with her steady comeback.

mike will also have fans because of his personality.

omashola will also have fans because of his loud and warri thing.

Then, jeff av forgotten what she said abt jeff, but her conclusion was if anyone is leaving, its jeff... grin

Diane is reading the game like ceec last year
B

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
healthyarena:
Frodd hugged Venita from behind and then Venita went on to hug Omashola in bed and then called him Daddy, now Joe asked Ike if he's in a relationship in the house to which he answered no!!! Omoh this new housemates come cause trouble after watching the show from outside ni o!!! grin
he asked Ike if he is in a relationship outside, Ike said no...
don't twist things here biko.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afiahomes:

Venita might be Fake...they are just here for 2satuday's live party grin

Oh dear
Not again
They are all competing for the money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:
Dianne, Mercy kaffi and Esther discussing the new housemates and trying to figure if they are fake or not. Dianne also thinks they have target housemates. Said they have been forcing connection wtih some particular housemates who they perceive as strong.

They referred to a girl in particular
During the week, one of her diary sessions when biggie asked her a question about the housemates up. She said omashola had the whole warri thing going for him, Tacha has her IG whatever you call them, Mike is naturally likeable but for Jeff she isn't sure so she thinks he's going home, like she analyzed it very well and I've been watching her since .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mehn I love venita she is beautiful but she talks too much jeez
Khafi is even better than her na parrot she be ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eeghe:
Crudely
But that’s just me
lipsrsealed
grin
no be deh work she deh do?..

left for her, she won't mind, collecting 100bb coin for business... lol.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
nadesh:
yes, Khaffy said so but while others are thinking of the Money, Kaffy is thinking about Venata snatching Gedoni from her.
Ebuka should tell them on Sunday that these are real housemates. They deserve to know .
Yeah I heard her convo with Mercy

She believes there's a bit of a target on her relationship situationship, she's concerned about tonight's party and mentally preparing for her blood pressure in advance, she was telling Mercy that she feels if you're are in a 'relationship' you shouldn’t be grinding with other girls, she's particularly concerned that Venita will want to dance with Gedoni and Gedoni will just go along with it.

I haven't really been watching so I don't know the dynamic going on between the three of them but as far as this conversation went, Khafi is definitely perceiving Venita as a threat to her relationship situationship, according to her she's tried to get to know her but the effort isn't being reciprocated, she also told Mercy that Venita allegedly told Gedoni that she doesn't think she'll be able to get to know him in the house, "which is a shame", but there's always the opportunity after the show.

Mercy tries to assure her that it may not be what she's thinking, told her she overheard Venita talking about some housemates (don't think she mentioned Khaffi specifically, correct me I'm wrong though) being distant, Mercy suggests this may be the reason for her reluctance to start conversations with Khafi/reciprocate her efforts, Khaffi is surprised and doesn't believe this 'excuse' because she thinks she's been pretty welcoming to her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
healthyarena:
He asked one if hes in a relationship outside the house. Not inside.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
ibkayee:

She believes there's a bit of a target on her relationship situationship, she's concerned about tonight's party and preparing for her blood pressure in advance, she was telling Mercy that she feels if you're are in a 'relationship' you shouldn’t be grinding with other girls, she's particularly concerned that Venita will want to dance with Gedoni and Gedoni will just go along with it.

I haven't really been watching so I don't know the dynamic going on between the three of them but as far as this conversation went, Khafi is definitely perceiving Venita as a threat to her relationship situationship, according to her she's tried to get to know her but the effort isn't being reciprocated, she also told Mercy that Venita allegedly told Gedoni that she doesn't think she'll be able to get to know him in the house, "which is a shame", but there's always the opportunity after the show.

Mercy tries to assure her that it may not be what she's thinking, told her she overheard Venita talking about some housemates (don't think she mentioned Khaffi specifically, correct me I'm wrong though) being distant, Mercy suggests this may be the reason for her reluctance to start conversations with Khafi/reciprocate her efforts, Khaffi is surprised and doesn't believe this 'excuse' because she thinks she's been pretty welcoming to her.
You are correct. Mercy also advised her to try and get close to Venate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

he asked Ike if he is in a relationship outside, Ike said no...
don't twist things here biko.
Thank you .
People sabi twist things on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Seye DS. I missed most of it embarassed
Biggie asked Seyi if hes made great friends in the house. He says he won't call any great friend as the game has become intense. He said ike he will call a good friend, Gedoni a friend, Jeff and Tacha intersting, Frodd is fraudulent.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
nadesh:

Yup she did
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
DS...
when i realized they are 19 now...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
ibkayee:

She believes there's a bit of a target on her relationship situationship, she's concerned about tonight's party and preparing for her blood pressure in advance, she was telling Mercy that she feels if you're are in a 'relationship' you shouldn’t be grinding with other girls, she's particularly concerned that Venita will want to dance with Gedoni and Gedoni will just go along with it.

Well its sad for her but it was always going to come down to this.

Dude has commitment issues and has since been using khafi to grieve unalone for Kim.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:

Reflection. Both inside and outside the house
Hmmmmm.......

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
nadesh:
Seye DS. I missed most of it embarassed
He's in a bit of a brooding mood, I think someone took something from his cupboard which he didn't appreciate. He also asked BB for advice on the direction he should go in the house to improve himself + a bunch of other things I've missed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
ibkayee:

He's in a bit of a brooding mood, I think someone took something from his cupboard which he didn't appreciate. He also asked BB for advice on the direction he should go in the house to improve himself + a bunch of other things I've missed

Someone took the alcohol that he has been hiding

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
nadesh:

What good will that do?

She needs to pick up the pieces and not be settling for less. This cvnt doesn't merit all this noise.

Now is the time to garner fans attention to herself and not to be seen as a slamming piece.

I hate it when she looks up to these dolts, dazed in bewilderment at their pathetic advice on her relationship
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dafe306:

Ike his good friend probably did it with Frodd.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
mbourie:

Diane said the new housemates have been forcing themselves on Mercy....Khaffi wanted 2 form familiarity - by also saying they are forcing themselves on her.....I tire

Wow Diane is really smart. Way smarter than I thought

How she's able to tell mercy is strong just from watching new housemates trying to approach her is genius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Threebear:

For the last time .. the shape of an ass crack is not determined by sexuality but by the build up of muscles and fats .

The only way you can tell that someone is having anal sex is by inserting your fingers into their anus .... the looseness or firmness of the anal sphincter will tell you if someone has been getting dicked .

Unlike the vagina which has natural fluidity and can lubricate itself ;the anus is meant to hold faeces and lacks natural lubrication.

Thus - it's often subject to wear and tear .

Which makes it a lot easier for virus and bacteria transmission.

Reason why there is much higher prevalence rate of HIV amongst homosexual men ( who practice anal sex ) than heterosexuals (who don't practice anal sex)

As someone who has been fortunate enough to see many well built men naked .
I can tell you that men who keep fit have noticably wider ass cracks than their contemporaries who don't .

Why?

Because their asses have a lot more muscles than cellulite.

And don't worry about Jude.

He's doing very well for himself .

He's such a young man too but has managed to achieve all that.

I see him getting to Dangote's level in less than a score .

Channel all that energy to the betterment of your own life .

" Our able Engineer"

Baby!!!

Ife Mi

Aya Mi

Though I still can't decipher the reasons for those lectures but lemme just call You "Aya Mi"

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
ibkayee:

his Alcohol. I heard him promising biggie that he will try and control his temper for the rest of his stay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Altrarecords:

The other two girls aren't beautiful enough to cause any drama

Why do you think both Omashola and frood went for venita over those two?

They should have added prettier girls and even gedoni will start playing games with one of em. I can see he's ready to detach from Khafi if the situation calls for it. It's just that he hasn't seen a reason to

Even I wouldn't look at those two girls twice. Only venita would have made me look again
not every drama should be based on breaking up relationships, not every woman's game should be tied to a man, so, why should their ability to cause drama be based on their looks?

What about the men that they brought? They must also be too ugly and uninteresting to snatch anyone's babe, so, what will they bring as drama?

The way a lot of people choose to objectify women and reduce their entertainment value to how well they can latch onto a man is quite funny.

If any of the new girls decides to press Tacha's buttons or even Ike's buttons, they would have caused sufficient drama, whether they are pretty or not. All one of them has to do is constantly throw jabs at the Khadoni relationship sef, and drama will burst.

The women are pretty enough, if you are looking for Miss World, this is not the show for you, as if ugly girls are not collecting men from pretty ones everyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dafe306:

Thanks, can't recall the details but I remember someone complaining about Seyi 'guarding' something
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jeff DS. He woke up anxious and nervous because of the evictions on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
nadesh:
his Alcohol. I heard him promising biggie that he will try and control his temper for the rest of his stay.
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Biggy: housemates you have lost your wager
Mike in the diary room would be like : Biggie, if you could get some proteins, fish, vegetables, 'unowaimean'
Biggy:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eeghe:
Crudely
But that’s just me
lipsrsealed

Please what exactly did she say

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.