Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5046445 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:
Someone said Mike is the real pepper.

Maybe it's all those pepper that when you put hundred of it inside your stew, it's still bland and never hot.

That delawood that I sometimes forget he's even in the house.

Pepper ko, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Alphagan:

Yesoo!!

Saturday is a day for Mercy to tell us stories about Ike.

How he was a useless street boy in the US

How he's not going to amount to anything in life

Placing a generational curse on him.

We are good with such Saturday highlights

It did not entertain me at all
It disgusted me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
Sirvingeo:

Young man congratulations. You are a good detective . Are you ok now.
[/s]

I don't need your congratulations. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Safarigirl ehnnnnn, I don't want to call her a liar. She's probably watching from twitter like she did last year.

Tacha almost fought Venita because of Khafi. I don't know if people now right for their enemies...
guessed I missed that part were Tacha in her diary session ever called khaffy her friend.

well, khaffy told biggie Tacha is a true friend of hers.
and she promised to stand for her anytime Venita tries to bully her!.

khaffy said so. I don't know where Tacha almost fought Venita for khaffy sha.

Tacha and khaffy are no enemies, but her standing up for khaffy against a big bad bully,doesn't really translate that they must be friends.. it might just be coming from a good place in her heart

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:

Buhahahahaha.

Lmaoooooo grin grin

I wish I could send a vn mimicking it.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frank65:

Lol...Insecure Mercy fans trying to bring Tacha into their rubbish

For your information, Tacha was not talking about Khaffi when she said that the win didn't feel like a win. That conversation was about their Thursday wager task. Icons won but Tacha served punishment with Cruisetopeans, for moving after the freeze order from Biggie. However, if u want to misinterpret her, na u sabi

By the way, I don't think Khaffi is that close to Tacha. We are talking about the same Khaffi that was gossiping about Tacha being a witch with Jackye. I think Tacha and Khaffi were getting close till that incident. Now, I see them as just cool with each other although Tacha still cares alot about Khaffi(Khaffi said this herself)

Again, let's even assume Khaffi and Tacha are friends. I would be angry with my friend for doing what Khaffi did yesterday. Khaffi and Gideoni brought up the idea of donating the car to charity only for Khaffi to refuse dropping the rope. That's pure betrayal and someone like Tacha who is loyal to a fault, doesn't joke with that kind of betrayal. Even Diane was visibly angry with Mercy after the task.

And Kayode dodgily his all interactions after and relating to that task angry
I am sure of the people who would have confronted “their” friends
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
I'm not quarreling with anybody.

I have finished what I want to say, anybody still quoting me and mentioning me up and down on this thread, is wasting their time. I hate going back to talk that finished hours ago.

She's permanently ignored and can keep throwing punches at the wind.

Good thing you chose not to spin more lies. Byyyyyyyyyeeeee Nwa safarigirl.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=Crixxx post=81591586][/quote]?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

No wonder Mxm!! At least you have saved me the bother of responding Enjoy, you don win

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

She does doll....a lot
Even though he should not let himself be egged on like that
Good morning
after 2 strikes, he isn't falling for her nonsense attempts to stir drama.

What is annoying me about him is that he has failed to permanently relegate her in his life. Nobody needs all that drama in their lives, he should have a discerning mind and leave her alone.

I trust a born and bred Naija man, they cannot allow a Mercy to constantly poke their brains like this. Look at how Tobi dropped and ignored CeeC when she wanted to do the same thing to him. And the worst thing is, CeeC's own was not even for drama's sake or to ruin his game, it was just how she was.

Mercy's own is to further her game, and she found the perfect yankee mugu to execute it. Imagine she was trying to do this rubbish with Gedoni, guy man for don show her road since, but these born and bred abroadians no dey waste time to "fall in love"

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blainz:

He did not hear half of the curses Mercy poured on him cos he walked away.

He didn't hear these;
"You did not make in America, you'll never make it in Nigeria" and you think you gonna Make it Nigeria?
"God punish your generation"
"Street rat" boy.
"I don't know why I involve myself with small boy"

Ok, you lots are not just over flogging this issue, you are also adding your false narratives. I know you want to milk this but please be honest with the whole thing.
If you still doubt it, that Kushy guy posted the clip, you can watch it again yourself.
Enough already, those two know what they are doing, you lots are just drinking panadol on Ike's head.

That being said, I hope Ebuka or Biggie plays that clip. So many things will be resolved if that clip airs in BB house in the full glare of the HMs, especially Ike.

1) Mercy will get one strike for hurling something at Ike.
2) Ike would hear what Mercy said to him out of anger and if the whole thing isn't staged by them, then;
a) The ship will sink in peace and they will play the game individually.
b)or, their supposed love would bring them back together and some of us here will mellow down with crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Safarigirl decided to tell half story to back up her false claim of Frodd constantly throwing Ike under the bus. Isn't the day she's talking about the day to Ike almost attacked a ninja at the arena game which lead to his disqualification? And yes! Frodd kept saying " he doesn't listen" not the gibberish she typed up there. Thank God we all have TV!

And no! That isn't throwing under the bus, he said it to Ike's face in the presence of everyone. One would expect her to know better...

Ike almost attacked a ninja? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Maybe it's all those pepper that when you put hundred of it inside your stew, it's still bland and never hot.

Pepper ko, nonsense.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
"That guy doesn't know love

I ever regret loving him

All he knows is money money money. "

Mercy be mumu, what brought him to the house in the first place?
Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:

I'm telling you
grin

Did you watch yesterday?
Amerigbo in action in Stephlena's voice. grin

Nah I didn't oh lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:

guessed I missed that part were Tacha in her diary session ever called khaffy her friend.

khaffy said so. I don't know where Tacha almost Venita for khaffy sha.

Tacha did attempt to go confront Venny when she overheard Joe trying to calm Khafi because Venny said "Khafi triggers her and should be made to leave the room for her". It was Sir Dee that pulled her away.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

The chances of Mercy having sex after the house with Diane is higher than that of her having it with IKe lipsrsealed
That’s if Diane is bisexual
No shade here
Don’t quote me ooo, this is my truth

This one weak me... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Pepper ko, nonsense.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
@Stephlena
That your anyone but Mercy post is too long to quote but I liked it
Cos I agree with it, 100 percent

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
makydebbie:

Pepper ko, nonsense.
[/s] Next time say that without crying. I know your in pains, las las you go dey alright

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

Me I love them for their hearts and not cos they provide entertainment to me
So I want IKe to clean up real good, find happiness and live life well and good inspire of his demons
That’s why when I see him around people good for him I am BB and beyond it happy
Frodd Mike Tacha are good for his soul
Mercy not at all
I know I must see their gist in this Nigeria and wouldn’t want them to be together at all
Good morning
He used to be close with Tacha but then Mercy happened.
He will never know how well Frodd means for him until after the house.
He will never ever be able to handle Mercy in the house or outside.
Omashola will also be good for him for experience sake.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah I didn't oh lol

Check Twitter dear. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stephlena:

khaffy said so. I don't know where Tacha almost fought Venita for khaffy sha.

Tacha and khaffy are no enemies, but her standing up for khaffy against a big bad bully,doesn't really translate that they must be friends.. it might just be coming from a good place in her heart

She shouldn't stand up for her when she would be mocking her victory at the next opportunity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
All I sha know is, on the 99th day, it'll be Mike, Tacha, Mercy and two other trade subjects

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eeghe:

The chances of Mercy having sex after the house with Diane is higher than that of her having it with IKe lipsrsealed
That’s if Diane is bisexual
No shade here
Don’t quote me ooo, this is my truth
She will allow him especially to compensate him for the wait and it won't last more than once.
Diane won't have sex with her, Diane is straight heterosexual.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol you cant compare ike to mike in any way, form or manner
wetin concern Toyota with Bentley cheesy
Threebear:
grin grin grin

I'll vote Mercy the next time she's up grin

She said everything I wanted to say to Ike . grin

When your girlfriend even knows you're useless !

Ikegang how far ....you think it's by posting Mike's butt .

grin

Your fave is a walking loser , a useless nicompoop ...a good for nothing scallywag , grin

Don't shoot me , his girlfriend said so .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
bulsshit
is she the only one up for eviction? others that have been up back to back from the beginning of the show nko?
even when new Cindy was up was she this foolish?
abeg she just showed her true nasty colors, both in and out
Brownsun:
For those my lambo Mercy offended this night. sorry oo. Let us blame it on alcohol. She's just scared of eviction. No vex. smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

I never called Mike a rapist, I said he is expressing traits that are common among rapists.

There is a difference between saying someone raped someone and saying that someone has latent rapist impulses.

I don't know how you can defend what Mike did to Jackye. He grabbed her against her will, manhandled her, had his hands brushing against her breasts, threw her up in the air and dropped her into the pool, all without her consent. That's physical abuse in case you don't know. Nothing playful in that. And he did all this after promising not to retaliate if Jackye opened the toilet door for him.
You are very irrational when it involves Mike.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:

Very soon , they'll say you're threebear grin cheesy.

No mind the mugus, forming sherlock on nairaland. You sabi hold them for blokos wella, Na why them won die untop your mata.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
ike didn't hear that part unfortunately
Threebear:
To think some people were celebrating that Frodd called Mike a bitch ( when he was not even in the room)

Now they're silent like the hypocrites they are . grin

This the real dragging .

I'm not sure Ike will forget this in next fifty years ...

"You couldn't make it in America , you think you'll make it NIGERIA cheesy"

Loser !

No truer words have been spoken .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
yoruba1914:
[s][/s] Next time say that without crying. I know your in pains, las las you go dey alright

But she said the truth now.

Mike is no pepper at all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sugahylz:
So I didn’t watch last night, this one I’m reading that mercy said horrible things to ike...ike ego cry
I dey even fear to watch the clip cry

Too funny
The meme
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.