Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5046441 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy went overboard with the insults hurled at Ike, but let me walk in her shoes for a minute.

'If you leave, I'll win the money for us. If you leave, I'll leave with you' grin grin

What happened to 'Baby you are going nowhere, you are here till the last day'.
I mean, that's what a man would say to his lady right? Especially after she just broke down right?
Especially after She did just that last week right?

It's quite obvious Ike doesn't think she's a strong contender. He's proven it over and over again with his actions. That's not to say he doesn't care about her. He doesn't just believe in her and She knows it too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
What time will Diary sessions start please.?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
VotingPolls:

He can only deceive the gullible.

Again, the below is the list of Threebear's monikers on Nairaland:

Jen92
Mike4theMoney
Threebears
Evilmedusa
Queenofhell
WickedChinyere
Mikessidechick
Sirvingeo
Yoruba1914

Such a psycho cheesy

Then, I think you're also one of Threebear's alternates with the way you're trying to always put Threebear in the limelight making them the most Controversial and popular Monicker in this thread.

So hello Threebear aka Mr Votingpolls cheesy cheesy

Have fun Mentioning and quoting all your alternates on this thread.

You're the real psychopath

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
bulsshit
is she the only one up for eviction? others that have been up back to back from the beginning of the show nko?
even when new Cindy was up was she this foolish?
abeg she just showed her true nasty colors, both in and out
#IstandwithMercy baby

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mariinee:
Good morning. I just want to say God will punish Mercy for insulting Ike like that. Stupid hoe. In fact, that nonsense ship should go with a storm. I'm pissed asf.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

But she said the truth now.
Mike is no pepper at all.
better go for eye test. You are going blind

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
makydebbie:
Someone said Mike is the real pepper.

Maybe it's all those pepper that when you put hundred of it inside your stew, it's still bland and never hot.

That delawood that I sometimes forget he's even in the house.

Pepper ko, nonsense.
babe don't anger me oh, leave mike alone for us undecided cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
wetin concern me concern who you stan cheesy
im just exposing the bs you're peddling as an excuse for disgusting behavior
if you like Stan the devil, aint my bidness
mercy is a nasty trashy twaat
Brownsun:
#IstandwithMercy baby
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
I hope they won't hand the computer illiterate Tacha the mouse, so she won't log them out as she did last week.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:

I like you though you are really mature in all your response . Can we be friends ?
Smh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yakahot:
Mercy went overboard with insults but let me walk in her shoes for a minute.

'If you leave, I'll win the money for us. If you leave, I'll leave with you' grin grin

What happened to 'Baby you are going nowhere, you are here till the last day'.
I mean, that's what a man would say to his lady right? Especially after she just broke down right?
Especially after She did just that last week right?

It's quite obvious Ike doesn't think she's a strong contender. He's proven it over and over again with his actions. That's not to say he doesn't care about her. He doesn't just believe in her and She knows it too.

dont mind them they will always support d man. even Seyi understood why Mercy was upset yesterday but because they want to compare their fav with d queen they will drag d issue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
You may be right but...
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
bulsshit
is she the only one up for eviction? others that have been up back to back from the beginning of the show nko?
even when new Cindy was up was she this foolish?
abeg she just showed her true nasty colors, both in and out

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Love892:
All I sha know is, on the 99th day, it'll be Mike, Tacha, Mercy and two other trade subjects
do you work at dreamworks?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
but her dumb fans would forever make excuses for her and Stan nonsense harder
if it was trasha that said such, we no go hear word oh
mercy is a bitter, vile and multicolored person
Alphagan:
Mercy cursed Ike's generation

Made joke of his hustle

Told him he would amount to nothing

Murdered him with his insecurity

Mercy said to Ike

You did not make it in America, you'll never make it in Nigeria

This is the lowest of low, my heart bleeds

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
zicoraads:

She was scared and everyone, including her, were all laughing, but again, you find a way to attach something sexual to it.

To be honest, you come across as a sexual predator. I am quite sure that if you make the mistake of putting your life out in the open like Mike, your past will be unmasked, and it won't be a pleasant story.

This isn't the first time you will post something relating to something sexual, when it has no direct relation. Initially, I thought you may have some sexual fetishes. But yours borders on serious distress that may already have started affecting the normal functioning of your body.

Seek help.
Gbamest

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
these are the only people good for him, plus Diane.

Mercy is toxic.

I forgot Diane
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
eneabu83:
babe don't anger me oh, leave mike alone for us undecided cry
no pity am. She dey form actor, lets drag her in the mud small. Yeye girl

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by physiomos(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nawa ooo....from morning till night on this thread na arguement.... Las Las it's even possible this hms don't even know any of the thread mates....threebare n the likes will carry there matter for head as if na residency exam...make I support my Mikky in peace before they start shouting I'm 3bare alternate
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
wetin concern me concern who you stan cheesy
im just exposing the bs you're peddling as an excuse for disgusting behavior
if you like Stan the devil, aint my bidness
mercy is a nasty trashy twaat
and u are what? a perfect angel?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
QuietHammer:
I hope they won't hand the computer illiterate Tacha the mouse, so she won't log them out as she did last week.

Sir Dee just shaded her, how do you expect her to know how shop when it's not making twerking video...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
DownChelsea:
do you work at dreamworks?
bet? These ppl r sure of 99days
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Same Tacha that slapped cigar out of Ikes hand and have insulted him in their group meetings is good for him? The rubbish one reads here. Will Ike survive one full day in close space with Tacha as he is with Mercy without getting a strike? Nairaland pyschologists cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sir Dee on the controls doing shopping for the Icons.

Someone (Jackye or Esther?) walks into the kitchen and then asks Sir D questions about a plate.

Sir Dee gets distracted and is responding to the person in the kitchen.

Cindy: Sir D, pay attention oh, make you no go press check out..

Sir Dee: With system? Am I that ... Am I that Tacha?

All the team Icons presently shopping burst into laughter

Tacha: Laughing - I have suffered...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:
Evict seven cheesy grin
that means you want Mike to be evicted.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackhawk01:

It's like you just heard that phrase... Did you miss the part where she said she didn't drop the rope because everyone was yet to agree to the charity thing before some HMs dropped rope?

You never pick a fav but you are always pitching fan bases against each other. Some might be gullible enough to believe you but I see through your desperate need for attention, you always come alive when the thread is hot to spin nonsense analysis.

Yes Khafy said that
That’s why I called her Mz Fairness
She even called Mercy out on raising her hand in support of charity “ oh so you lied?”
Khafy didn’t do the dirty yesterday ( we need diary sessions to be sure of everything though) cos she was only going to agree to charity if everyone did
And she said two or three hands were not up
So reading she is feeling guilty this morning is confusing me?
We wait

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
but her dumb fans would forever make excuses for her and Stan nonsense harder
if it was trasha that said such, we no go hear word oh
mercy is a bitter, vile and multicolored person

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
I still cant get over this insult :"You didn't make it in America, you think you'd make it in Nigeria. Loser"
I don't give a shït about Ike but that insult stabbed my heart
You don't use people's failures to mock them, it's very low and shows lack of emotional intelligence and empathy
And the worst part is that it's a mere sugar baby that is dishing out those insults. she doesn't know she's also a loser also because if not for the men that spread her legs like jam, who would she be? just another broke, hungry bish
KushyKush:
https://twitter.com/Saintpee3/status/1165411796888498176?s=19

Team Ike, watch this video carefully... It is VERY IMPORTANT.

I keep saying THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MERIKE but y'all too desperate for another MINA/BAMTEDDY bullshìt.

Mehn... This season is filled with kids bruh!

I am not impressed. At all... Mercy just said everything she truly thinks about Ike... She spoke her mind but Ike the usual baby gangsta go'n let it slide and go hug the bìtch. Fücking nigga. angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
U're the real Mvp baby kiss
Brownsun:
dont mind them they will always support d man. even Seyi understood why Mercy was upset yesterday but because they want to compare their fav with d queen they will drag d issue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
MamBi:
Sir Dee on the controls doing shopping for the Icons.

Someone (Jackye or Esther?) walks into the kitchen and then asks Sir D questions about a plate.

Sir Dee gets distracted and is responding to the person in the kitchen.

Cindy: Sir D, pay attention oh, make you no go press check out..

Sir Dee: With system? Am I that ... Am I that Tacha?

All the team Icons presently shopping burst into laughter

Tacha: Laughing - I have suffered...
lol maybe he wanted to say dumb n remembered Tacha will b offended

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
KushyKush:
https://twitter.com/Saintpee3/status/1165411796888498176?s=19

Team Ike, watch this video carefully... It is VERY IMPORTANT.

I keep saying THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MERIKE but y'all too desperate for another MINA/BAMTEDDY bullshìt.

Mehn... This season is filled with kids bruh!

I am not impressed. At all... Mercy just said everything she truly thinks about Ike... She spoke her mind but Ike the usual baby gangsta go'n let it slide and go hug the bìtch. Fücking nigga. angry
Chai! I wish i didn't watch that clip

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yakahot:
U're the real Mvp baby kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I still cant get over this insult :"You didn't make it in America, you think you'd make it in Nigeria. Loser"
I don't give a shït about Ike but that insult stabbed my heart
You don't use people's failures to mock them, it's very low and shows lack of emotional intelligence and empathy
And the worst part is that it's a mere sugar baby that is dishing out those insults. she doesn't know she's also a loser also because if not for the men that spread her legs like jam, who would she be? just another broke, hungry bish
Pay for an advert slot with it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)