Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5036849 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

They said Ebuka played a huge part in this year's selection though .
If Uti had a pull Cornelius definitely would have gone .
Unless maybe Uti doesn't want him to eclipse him in stardom .
maybe this one will come next year

Everybody get their turn
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sellout:
is NELSON GAY? Who heard when he said i would rape him before the camera man moved away?
I heard
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
MamBi:

They probably get asked to make referrals...

Miracle has a friend in this house. Khloe has a friend. Tayo has a friend. Its looking like the organisers might be the ones who ask them to help with getting housemates...
So what are the auditions now for?
If they select housemates then there’s no point for the public wasting their precious time.

I never wanted to believe the connections talk this year but it is very glaring from the proof presented in this thread.
Nigeria, we can never change.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Geezeem:

To be honest, she is not very likeable

once you look pass her looks

Her personality so far sucks
(I dont know what is real with her)

But I see her causing friction in the house

And bringing drama grin

Ok this is getting out of hand

Can you tell me what sucks about her personality?

She's a frikking go getter, the smartest lady in that house as far as playing the game is concerned

So what's so annoying about a gorgeous smart lady doing her thing her own way?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nelson is probably gay.....that would make a lot of sense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
MamBi:

Miracle has a friend in this house. Khloe has a friend. Tayo has a friend. Its looking like the organisers might be the ones who ask them to help with getting housemates...

I don't have issues with that, but why then take thousands of hustling Nigerians through the rigour of audition and per-qualification if there are already filled slots. Are these nominees better than the rest? If all the sponsors also insist on having slots which is not improbable then the selection criteria is a 'frood'.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dygeasy:
Those housemates went through thorough Mental and Health procedures before they got into the house. How can you even mention STD?
Go read up about the Human papillomavirus infection and get back to me .
So you think every virus is detected through medical tests ?
Do you know that viruses like HIV can go undetected for a few weeks or months even with comprehensive medical tests ?
What of people that had sex in their last nights before coming inside the house ?

So you think Ebuka tested them during the live show ? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

That guy’s body won’t last three weeks in the house, everything go deflate like tyre.
He may have a nice body but I doubt his personality will match just like Mike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

You know him personally ?
Isn't he Frodd from Awka Etiti , Nkolofia village to be precise. grin cheesy
Don't make me expose him , I vowed I won't do such this year .
Leave my Mike and I'll let your fraud be .

If you know him personally like you claim then you should know all these too .

This is just a tip of the iceberg .

Yes. You know him so much you didn't know he can't dance but relied on hearsays to fool us. Yeah, you definitely know him personally. Is there no HM every edition that you don't know personally?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

I didn’t “hear” anything you said at all
My ovaries @ hotness. Legit bad thoughts about this human ice cream
Chim
Lemme do like you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Altrarecords:

Dude wtf

Goldie was a top 3 female artist and the biggest from kennis music at the time

Almost all her songs were hits back to back

Oh and who told you all of em were celebrities?
Top 3??!!

Fear God na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dygeasy:
Not believed per se. Just miffed at the numerous impossible statements and untruths that people drop here.
even the local devil is shocked..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
safarigirl:
Nelson is probably gay.....that would make a lot of sense
He's not the only gay or bisexual there but let me keep my fingers clamped before they say I'm ruining someone's game. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lauryn41:
Frodd frodd ,trying so hard to be a player

The girls no even send am

He should go back to his drawing board, he's not doing something right
After crying like a baby which girl will take him serious undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
safarigirl:

Top 3 female artiste when?

I can count Goldie's hits on one hand.

Everyone that was in the second house was a celeb in their countries; Goldie, Prezzo, Lady May and Rocky were musicians, DKB was a comedian. There were two houses, I remember
My sister fear grip me o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sellout:
is NELSON GAY? Who heard when he said i would rape him before the camera man moved away?
You can't associate with UTI and denrele without having a gay instinct in a way...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

Let him stop trying to paint Mike bad .
Mikey has already been through enough .
Imagine the stress of leaving his wife in a barely one month old marriage.

Sharing the same toilet with people that probably have STD .

Having to put up with Kim and her numerous ear cringing accents and some of the housemates possible halitosis .

What did this handsome boy ever do to deserve this ?

At least I'm happy on the 99th day ,he'll be leaving with the 60 million worth of prizes .

That should be enough consolation .

Cool sob story. Anything else?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tuoyo looks like gay to me
Threebear:

He's not the only gay or bisexual there but let me keep my fingers clamped before they say I'm ruining someone's game. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

Go read up about the Human papillomavirus infection and get back to me .
So you think every virus is detected through medical tests ?
Do you know that viruses like HIV can go undetected for a few weeks or months even with comprehensive medical tests ?
What of people that had sex in their last nights before coming inside the house ?

So you think Ebuka tested them during the live show ? grin
And this Human Papillomavirus Infection can be contracted from the toilet?

One would think that you actually know a lot about the show. Are you aware that HMs do not come to the live show directly from their house? Are you also aware that housemates are kept in a place for weeks before the show starts proper? During the reunion show for double wahala, it was mentioned that the housemates were in isolation for ten days without their phones or anytning. If you know all these, one would wonder if you think that Multichoice supplies them with sex-workers to satisfy their sexual needs. SMH

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
MamBi:

You are most probably right
In that case can’t they shut it after referring?
Why the narcissistic need to announce their clout?
Rubbishing the efforts and aspirations of tens of thousands or more who auditioned
It’s very annoying
And now Ebuka has joined them apparently
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
akthedream2019:

HAHAHA...I TIRE OO. TOO MANY HYPOCRITE ACTING LIKE A PASTOR FOLLOWING THIS SHOW.

IBIKAYE, A CHRONIC SUPPORTER OF BISOLA AND TOBI, WHO ARE BOTH MORALLY ROTTEN .,,IS TALKING ABOUT MORAL IMPLICATIONS.
Just seeing this, I’m not the one castigating him for it being ‘immoral’ this guy lol. I’m saying others are. I even said even though I don’t applaud him, I don’t necessarily blame him either
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Altrarecords:

You are right

She's doing exactly What she said she would do. Manipulate people

Then again gorgeous girls like her have the tendency to be naturally manipulative. Using their beauty and charms to get whatever they want

Kim is still low key on the bolded but unlike general perception that she's stalking Mike, Mike is actually smitten by her beauty but constrained due to his marital status. Tboss was highly manipulative and effective and we know how far it got her. It's early days !!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
kim is fine not beautiful

agabni darego was fine not beautiful

monaci is beautiful

lola okoye is beautiful

sonia ogbona is fine not beautiful

Kim is not beautiful? Dude are you serious right now?

No offense but your sister your girlfriend and your ex combined beauty is not up to Kim's

This is the same girl who represented Nigeria in miss intercontinental world beauty pageant and some nobody on nairaland says she's not beautiful

You are either blind or got garbage taste in women.

I hate it when people post nonsense out of sentiments

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Eeghe:

I didn’t “hear” anything you said at all
My ovaries @ hotness. Legit bad thoughts about this human ice cream
Chim
Lemme do like you cheesy
He's gorgeous. grin
He was the guy that did that modern woman advert with CeeC .
He also works for Wannekka and he's good friends with Uti and Adam .
Such a humble sweet boy , he's very kind hearted too.
Shoot your shot , who knows you might be luckier than I was .
I can send you his Instagram account if you need it .
You're a beautiful , successful milf ( I presume ) exactly his type grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

I can bet on FOXRAIN moniker, tuoyo is one..bi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jeez!! It is clear that Diane doesn't like Frodd.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Altrarecords:

She's a beauty queen even you would fall for her if she came for you

I'll fall for her only outside the house not immediately after I've won the veto power and Nelson won the HoH. I'd find it suspicious.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biggie2206: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
kim is fine not beautiful

agabni darego was fine not beautiful

monaci is beautiful

lola okoye is beautiful

sonia ogbona is fine not beautiful

The way you throw about nonsense on this thread ehhh. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Kim is still low key on the bolded but unlike general perception that she's stalking Mike, Mike is actually smitten by her beauty but constrained due to his marital status. Tboss was highly manipulative and effective and we know how far it got her. It's early days !!
Not sure about smitten (could be, I don’t know), but I found it interesting that he picked her to be his big brother that time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just wondering.
If Frodd is not nominated for eviction.
If Jeff, Mercy and Kim are nominated, who will he save? I think Jeff.
But if if Mercy and Kim are the ones nominated, who will he save?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

Fraud shocked shocked shocked He's everywhere and nowhere. Confused. Maybe bisexual though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
meobizy:

So what are the auditions now for?
If they select housemates then there’s no point for the public wasting their precious time.

I never wanted to believe the connections talk this year but it is very glaring from the proof presented in this thread.
Nigeria, we can never change.

There are 21 candidates in the house. Maybe half of them are through referrals. Being a referral does not mean you don't audition.

Its the same for when jobs are advertised in the papers. In addition to normal applicants, you get referrals as well from professionals who know someone who might fit in the position. Everyone will be tested for fit though.

But since I am not part of the BB selection team, I am only theorising oh...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.