Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5037247 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dygeasy:
And this Human Papillomavirus Infection can be contracted from the toilet?

One would think that you actually know a lot about the show. Are you aware that HMs do not come to the live show directly from their house? Are you also aware that housemates are kept in a place for weeks before the show starts proper? During the reunion show for double wahala, it was mentioned that the housemates were in isolation for ten days without their phones or anytning. If you know all these, one would wonder if you think that Multichoice supplies them with sex-workers to satisfy their sexual needs. SMH
I weak for her gullible catch here... she makes lie look like legit truth..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Altrarecords:

You are right

She's doing exactly What she said she would do. Manipulate people

Then again gorgeous girls like her have the tendency to be naturally manipulative. Using their beauty and charms to get whatever they want

I agree with your last paragraph.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
jacky such a nerd kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry

grow some meat sugar

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Munzy14:

I weak for her gullible catch here... she makes lie look like legit truth..
Na legend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
kim is fine not beautiful

agabni darego was fine not beautiful

monaci is beautiful

lola okoye is beautiful

sonia ogbona is fine not beautiful

This is some highschool B.S.. fine and beautiful are synonyms abeg.. everyother thing is just semantics jare

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tripitaka:
Jeez!! It is clear that Diane doesn't like Frodd.
Wait did Diane ever like Frodd? It has been Nelson, Tuoyo and Sir Dee.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wheres my Seyi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
kim is fine not beautiful

agabni darego was fine not beautiful

monaci is beautiful

lola okoye is beautiful

sonia ogbona is fine not beautiful

I'm not shocked after all you called Meghan Markle and MacKenzie Bezoz curvy. I wonder if you type trash for a living.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
jacky such a nerd kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry

grow some meat sugar
I like her.
Btw what time does nomination start?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamJ:
unizik

No wonder His mouth is wide like the school's main gate
Kai grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Because she smokes?
Couldn't care less that she smokes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Voting starts by 7:30pm today.

Which means nominations should have started already. What's the delay?

Hoh has just been called.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
eksbabe:
Okay
See the otondo he brought into the house.
That guy for a beauty king didn’t manage to maintain his physique.
The guy just bolo anyhow.
This is the second time he’s made a mistake in selecting a candidate, the first time was Khloe.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Been struggling to say this .
Mike has virtually zero entertainment value!!! Extremely boring, u know warramin grin

Tasha is lucky she came into the house already popular unlike the others who virtually have a blank slate..

She is quite boring, but her over 300k Instagram followers ain't no joke, hence even when she does nothing people still talk about her.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
XML33:
I laugh when I see all these people supporting Ike for what he did to Omatsola. There is a difference between stealing coins from a random housemate and stealing coins from someone who promised to give you some of his coins. That's just plain wickedness. I know this is a game but at least respect the few people who are good to you. As much as you need to be conniving and cunning you also need to make alliances and reward kind gestures.

To be honest, the BBNaija house isn't all that different from the real world. Life itself is a game. We live in a hierarchically structured world and as long as we want to progress then we are in direct competition with people that also want to progress and occupy those limited positions we want to occupy. But does being in a competition warrant sealing your conscience and being wicked to people who are good to you? All those hailing Ike, I hope you won't mind when a friend betrays your trust or when a trusted colleague goes behind your back to defame you and steal a promotion you thought you had gotten.

Ike seems to me to be a sociopath. Only an idiot would admire a sociopath, except he is also one himself.
I'm pretty sure u were very woeful at summary during ur high school days
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dygeasy:

One would think that you actually know a lot about the show. Are you aware that HMs do not come to the live show directly from their house? Are you also aware that housemates are kept in a place for weeks before the show starts proper? During the reunion show for double wahala, it was mentioned that the housemates were in isolation for ten days without their phones or anytning. If you know all these, one would wonder if you think that Multichoice supplies them with sex-workers to satisfy their sexual needs. SMH
These housemates weren't kept in any isolation please .
Even before the show started their names and pictures were leaked. grin

The staffer at the hotel they were lodged admitted they were allowed human contact .

What if one of them slept with a staff at the hotel ?

Who would stop them ?

Are there mobile police men at their door guarding them at every minute .

Stop saying what you don't know please !

In this same big brother Selly from Ghana infected Nando with an STD ?
Weren't they tested ?

In 2017 Efe had a breakout of oral herpes , wasn't he tested ?

Even medical hospitals make errors while screening donated bloods and you think Big brother people are flawless grin

Many sexually transmitted diseases like hepatitis can be transmitted using the same toilet ,so don't even go there.

HPV is an STD that is usually transmitted by vaginal or anal sex, but it can also be transmitted through genital-to-genital, or hand-to-genital contact.

Truth is that they're tested , but as with everything in life there could be errors .

If you think Big brother is placing the condoms just to prevent pregnancy then you're don't know what is going on. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Biggie2206:

The way you throw about nonsense on this thread ehhh. angry

I swear I was like wtf when I read that

How can Any sensible person with functioning eyes say Kim is not beautiful?

A girl that even represented Nigeria in a beauty pageant competition.

Nawa 4 some people o. And I fit bet my life say the guy babe no reach kim at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Munzy14:

You can't associate with UTI and denrele without having a gay instinct in a way...

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abeg updates, dstv don scramble me and I no get money to pay today. Thanx a million guys.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dygeasy:

I laugh in isolated.
The housemates many people saw before Sunday . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLbabygirl(f): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Is it that team Mike are reducing or don't like to comment here embarassed embarassed embarassed
I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Please don't give up on Mike yet. It's just the first week.
We need to get stronger, our baby is likely to be up for eviction this week
Like this comment let me know how many we are here.
#teammike #mike4life

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
lymelyte:
Tuoyo looks like gay to me
U know this cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
NLbabygirl:
Is it that team Mike are reducing or don't like to comment here embarassed embarassed embarassed
#teammike #mike4life

We die here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nelson reading task brief.

Big brother set the wager for next weak at 100%. This week's shopping is on the house.
The task for this week is be something.

Still waiting for nominations. sad
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beorn1:

Yes. You know him so much you didn't know he can't dance but relied on hearsays to fool us. Yeah, you definitely know him personally. Is there no HM every edition that you don't know personally?
He can actually dance , maybe he wasn't just in the mood last Saturday .
Jokes apart , he's a good dancer .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLbabygirl(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Eseose9:

We die here

Yes ooo
Let's keep supporting our baby kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tripitaka:

Too bland, more like Mike. When she speaks, there isn't really anything one can hold on to. She speaks a lot, but says next to nothing.

The moment you look beyond her beauty, you'd realise there's nothing left. I also don't find her manipulative, just sneaky and pretentious. She isn't popular inside the house and definitely isn't outside of it.

For those saying she is playing the game. What game? What exactly is her distinctive trait other than a refurbished Mbaise accent?

Kim is not a blonde

She is very smart

You just have to look beyond her looks

And accent .....

Listen to the responses she gives to questions

And her conversation with the few she is open to

If someone says she is manipulative, who are we to

Say otherwise?

She is not dull....just a little stiff and full of herself

As most beauty queens are said to be

Make no mistake, she is no push over

She is still unravelling

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
NLbabygirl:
#teammike #mike4life

Join team IKE and save yourself the stress!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dygeasy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

These housemates weren't kept in any isolation please .
Even before the show started their names and pictures were leaked. grin

The staffer at the hotel they were lodged admitted they were allowed human contact .

What if one of them slept with a staff at the hotel ?

Who would stop them ?

Are there mobile police men at their door guarding them at every minute .

Stop saying what you don't know please !

In this same big brother Selly from Ghana infected Nando with an STD ?
Weren't they tested ?

In 2017 Efe had a breakout of oral herpes , wasn't he tested ?

Even medical hospitals make errors while screening donated bloods and you think Big brother people are flawless grin

Many sexually transmitted diseases like hepatitis can be transmitted using the same toilet ,so don't even go there.

HPV is an STD that is usually transmitted by vaginal or anal sex, but it can also be transmitted through genital-to-genital, or hand-to-genital contact.

Truth is that they're tested , but as with everything in life there could be errors .

If you think Big brother is placing the condoms just to prevent pregnancy then you're don't know what is going on. grin
STOP NA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
NLbabygirl:
#teammike #mike4life
Let him put in some more juice. We can't be loving a boring person undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Threebear:

He can actually dance , maybe he wasn't just in the mood last Saturday .
Jokes apart , he's a good dancer .
Stop posting pictures of that useless dude

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
khafy and diane

PDA left and right lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.