Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,963 members, 7,896,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5078803 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Neimarjnr:

That one dy drag votes with Diane and Elo grin

But he is better than Seyi grin.

Mercy, Frodd or Ike got this like I said earlier.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Neimarjnr:
Seyi fans still get mouth to talk

grin grin grin

The thing even shock me. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Aunty Amya as always you ended up as what you always were grin

I remember how you were so eager to share this poll and tell us how Mike has lost his popularity to Ike ,well you did us a great favour.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
K199:

Prostitutes are always itching to have sex. They're already programmed for such.

They will always tend to advertise their products. Not just that, their true nature will always come out at every given time.

We know who's done that in the house.

How many guys in the house have spanked olosho silicone now? Four and still counting. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can call Mercy a hoe like YOU because I'm sure you are not a virgin, but definitely not a prostitute. That's Tacha's daily income.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Devgod:
Swerve abeg.. So Thelma's brother died with her destiny abi??.. are you Mad??
Seyi is a big fool and is no better than Tacha in the Moral scale.
He has been spitting bile since the show started but because he is awolowo he should not be given his own Medicine abi.
Come to think of it. Did Seyi own a brand or know what a brand is sef at age 23??. Abeg make we hear word!. The girl has made something for herself. I won't downplay that.
I even heard he first told Tacha that at age 23 he was on billboard, that was why Tacha had to clap back at the drunk.

No one has the monopoly of Vile stupidity, Seyi got a dose of what he dishes out. When he was going about calling people peasants, Telling Mercy he will feed her whole family. What an arrogant braggat.
When all this were happening. you'all were here shouting pepper pepper.
Seyi the arrogant dimwit is no different from Tacha.
Una dey mad.
May we hear word abeg.
I swear, I just don't understand why people are being intentionally sanctimonious.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giddyperson: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2019
MizzD:

Cc Giddyperson tongue
Lmao, so you people are now bullying people that support Tacha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Which one is Olosho Silicone again... Na wa grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Frank65:

Lol......and this is coming from a Mercy supporter. A Mercy supporter has no right to call Tacha a prostitute. At least, I have seen Tacha's business. Her life (including her clothes) is commensurate with what I expect her to be earning from her business but what about Mercy?

Mercy drives a G-wagon, lives in a big house in Lekki, did ass surgery with 2 million naira.....yet nobody knows what she does for a living.

So far, nobody has ever come out to say that he has bleeped Tacha for money or knows where Tacha prostitutes but there are so many tales of Mercy prostituting in Owerri. Even the name of the street and hotel where Mercy prostitutes is known.
If u watch this show for one day, who gives more of a runs girl vibes between Mercy and Tacha?

I don't like unnecessary comparison between Mercy and Tacha but U Mercy fans always look for the slightest opportunity to drag Tacha.
according to them..

mercy sells cement

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
makydebbie:

The thing even shock me. grin grin

grin grin

Sugar Tata was crushed cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pepperdem360: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Gboliwe:
See this

There will be no eviction next week.

Which means, next week no nominations too

So, Omashola has two more weeks atleast to stay.

kiss kiss

They're eleven housemates left...if no voting next week, it means just one eviction week after that it's the finale.

We may have up to six hms in the finale
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Crixxx:

But he is better than Seyi grin.

Mercy, Frodd or Ike got this like I said earlier.

That one na dead meat wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Which one is Olosho silicon again... Na wa grin grin grin

When people are so pained and bitter their emotions get the best of them and they end up typing trash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by georjay(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Seyi Vs Tacha
abeg e don do jare

Unto the next please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by K199: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Crixxx:

From Esther to Seyi, From Seyi now Tacha? grin
Shameless. Like they say if you can't beat them join them.. grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need an eye surgery.

I have always been for Esther but now I'm for Tacha.

I only defended Seyi against Thelma cos I would have done worse in his shoe if someone had slapped me without any provocation. Moreover, I don't like Thelma. She was always the first to look for trouble in the house and would then play the victim in the end. Even Mike who bonded with her initially found her too troublesome.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Macsjebs:
So this show still dey go on,
Make me sef go there go do advert grin
I go first dash big brother one 100ml bottle of perfume oil, then dash housemates 50ml.

cheesy
Good luck with your hustle
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Khaffi and Mike should be up

I wan see something

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Haviza(f): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Chibabe005:

you don't use words, simply because you see others do so.

Can u dare call Kylie Jenner a LovePeddler because of her Instagram pictures.. and they're raunchy than tacha's.

I wonder who's to be blamed? this is the Industry life,where sexuality sells faster..

Tacha means business, Even when Seyi said after the show, they'll have a big bash. Tacha reply was "I'll be busy" no time for frivolities.

Tacha's behaviour in the house, is not enough to prove to you and your likes that, the girl is just a bad girl wannabe? A real bad bitch can't pretend for long.

Prostitues sells their wares (body) at every given opportunity..we all know the ones with very exposing clothes.. while Tacha advertises her products, from creams to anklets.

whores, can't stay without sex..my Tacha is yet to kiss,she came with no Love Machine..

Tacha is celibate for over two months.. what type of Thot does that?

a prostitue without sex clips, or toilet video.. is a learner.

Tacha hasn't told us of her sugar daddies.. she's no home wrecker.

so next time learn to apply words

Kylie Jenner doesn't tell men that if they want to straff her they should make sure they have money. Tacha has said this before in her videos. She has even said that if men want to have sex with her that they should say it and stop going through the route of relationships and just approach her and tell her to her face, and if she's game then she'll have sex. Tacha even bragged to Mike about sleeping with men and getting money in return.

Selling items as a front for the real prostitution business is what most Instagram prostitutes do these days. If you don't know this then you've been sleeping under a rock. That's why a lot of Instagram prostitutes follow Tacha on Instagram and comment on her page.

Tacha is known in PH. Countlesss PH boys have slept with her for money, sometimes even for weed. The word has been out on the street even before she came on the show. Denying this just shows your level of ignorance and is an indication that you know nothing about the person you support.

Hasn't Tacha been selling her wears in the house? What do you think she did the day she celebrated her twin's birthday and dressed in an outfit that revealed her full unclothedness? What do you think she did all the times she's exposed her bare breasts? Which decent lady in the house has done all this? The only person that has matched Tacha is such degrading dressing is Mercy and we all know she is also a prostitute.

Prostitutes have sex in exchange for money. Why would Tacha have sex in the house when money isn't available to any of the male housemates? Having a Love Machine/vibrator or having a strong desire for sex isn't what prostitution is. Many prostitutes don't even like sex, they just do it for the money. It's very possible Tacha belongs in this category.

And let's just ignore all the talk about prostitution for a minute. Is there anything emulative about the sorts of videos Tacha posts online ? Even if she's just showing her bare breasts and shaking her ass for attention, is this behavior something that should be supported and defended? Would you do the same? Would you train your daughters to do the same? The picture on your profile has you fully clothed, why aren't your baring your breasts for all to see like the woman you confidently support? Is showcasing your nudity while smoking weed and allowing a man's hands to caress your breasts, the proper way to gain attention online?

And you seem to be ignoring the effects of this sort of behavior on the younger generation. Whether Tacha is doing all this nonsense for popularity or for her prostitution business, she's influencing thousands of girls into seeing such behavior as normal and appropriate. Many girls already see her as a model and they are imbibing her actions. And by supporting this degenerate, you are encouraging this culture and heaving this lifestyle unto the next generation of women.

Shame on you!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Eeghe:

cheesy
Good luck with your hustle

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:

I remember how you were so eager to share this poll and tell us how Mike has lost his popularity to Ike ,well you did us a great favour.

Thank you.

grin grin grin

Bursted!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

Lmao, so you people are now bullying people that support Tacha.
Na so we see am oh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by pepperdem360: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2019
I want these hms up for possible eviction this week... I want to see somehow

Tacha
Mercy
Mike
Ike
Seyi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2019
makydebbie:

The brain wey full my head, wetin e do me? grin
Na money replace dear.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy Give me your brain, lemme goan use it in biggie's house next year. tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Neimarjnr:

I wan see something
You mean "Ike " because khafi just beat the Shola that beat Ike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by K199: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
ObinnaT:

You can call Mercy a hoe like YOU because I'm sure you are not a virgin, but definitely not a prostitute. That's Tacha's daily income.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't say I was a virgin. How could I have been one when I'm not Elo?

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:

Thank you.

We already know that the organically grown votes of 6k plus put Ike at 36% and Mike at 28%.
So if because of my prompting you Miklings pumped votes with fake twitter accounts, it doesn't change the true situation of things.

I laugh at how much you must have worked!!!! Must be such a busy Saturday and Sunday for you.

P. S Every first few thousand votes is where you get the real statistics from especially on twitter. Every thing after that is carefully orchestrated by fake accounts and alternates. You more than most should know that. Haqhaq grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Crixxx:
Who is the Eze Ego & Dangote of that house..
Frodd or Omashola?
Why is nobody mentioning the Folorunsho Alakija of that house aka Diane?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:

Tacha
Mercy
Mike
Ike
Seyi

IMO Biggie should put all of them up
If any BB crew member is on here, I hope they see the need for this
Otherwise? Tonight’s round of nominations would be a targeted one which would be bad for the game
Hei Ghod!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:

They're eleven housemates left...if no voting next week, it means just one eviction week after that it's the finale.

We may have up to six hms in the finale

There's eviction this Sunday. By the time we get to the finale, atleast two more will be evicted on that day plus atleast two the previous week and atleast two this week.

So, it's working

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by JhayJoe: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Neimarjnr:

I wan see something
Even me but i'd like Tacha or Ike in the mix
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:

Tacha
Mercy
Mike
Ike
Seyi

Biggie plixxxx, we wanna see something light... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Amya:

We already know that the organically grown votes of 6k plus put Ike at 36% and Mike at 28%.
So if because of my prompting you Miklings pumped votes with fake twitter accounts, it doesn't change the true situation of things.

I laugh at how much you have worked!!!! Must be such a busy Saturday and Sunday for you.

P. S Every first few thousand votes is where you get the real statistics from especially on twitter. Every thing after is carefully orchestrated by fake accounts and alternates. You more than most should know that. Haqhaq grin

Gasping at straws, as usual!

Making baseless assumptions as fact!

Pathetic lots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2019
pepperdem360:
Thank you Pokello

Lmao... You aren't seriously quoting Pokello... Another ill mannered arrogant lady... That girl met Elikem on BBA, he married her and she peppered his life until he couldn't take it anymore... They are currently divorced... They were in this news every week while they were married... Like attract like, I guess..

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.