Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,990 members, 7,896,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5079921 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2019
sanusi44z:
Frodd just offered Omotshola 400 for Veto.

He turned it down.
dont mislead people
I did not watch,.but from what i heard omashola approached him...
Stop lying please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Munzy14:

front page material.. Create a separate thread for this cool write up and tag Dominique and other moderators.
kudos!
thank heavens Dominique isn't dumb to place on front page, what a fan of thinks of another contestant.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Zoroaster:
dont mislead people
I did not watch,.but from what i heard omashola approached him...
Stop lying please

And you didn't watch it?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2019
ninnyanny:
Im going to reply this, paragraph by paragraph sis. Tacha's father is a nobody and as such might not be able to play the card ceecee's father allegedly played for his daughter to get all the endorsements.Tacha may also not be as intelligent as Ceecee therefore, may not understand all the contractual agreements.But I believe in growth! Nina gots endorsements....she had a team that trained her on etiquette and honestly Nina has evolved and keeps evolving.Nina's father didn't help her get any of these....So I believe Tacha can grow from here too.

I'm glad you also acknowledged the fact that seyi has "sco sco" and he's no saint! As a matter of fact ,Seyi deserved all he got and more! Again Tacha is not as low as you make her.

This your third paragraph is quite incoherent. I dont get it. Drop Tacha how? As a matter of fact ,seyi and Tacha are in a difficult situation in biggie's house because they will always be in each other's space....they might be asked to work together but in the real world they can decide not to see eye ball to eye ball until they both exit this earth...yes the world is big like that!

Unto the fourth, When seyi was saying all he had to say the previous night did he have reservations? With the name calling did he consider his friendship with Tacha? Ok let's assume he had some reservations(which he didnt)Must Tacha act like him for you to approve of her as being modest? They are both different people from different backgrounds and mustn't behave alike.Even identical twins act differently.

The fifth,Oh wow! Smh! Seyi lowered his standard to talk to Tacha? A fellow hm? Listen! No human is more important than the other. Las las na from vagina all of us come from....na the same death all of us go die...so kini big deal? Yes social status may tend to differentiate us but realistically,we are all equal dear...If seyi was that important and bigger than his fellow hms he could have simply not auditioned for the show.

The issue is that alot of viewers watch this show with sentiments. Im a tacha fan but i call her out whenever she fumbles. See if u have an open mind just watch Tacha and Mercy then come up with a conclusion.Dont let hate becloud your sense of judgement. Tacha goes overboard sometimes but hey you can't beat a child and tell him how to cry or even stop him from crying that's wickedness. Tacha reacted the best way she knows.Someone like me would have kept mute but of course that would be dangerous for both seyi and his game and his 100 naira achievement.....

Im Done....

AT the bolder.....aunty .....things can go beyond the ordinary ...and i am not referring to them being in the house.....i am referring to the outside world....and yes her mess ups can be treated big time and seyi doesn't have to see her or even be the one to mastermind such......

Yes, seyi lowered his standards to become close to her....he should have kept his relations with her strictly civil due to the fact they live in thesame house...that is the least he owes her....have u ever seen diane relate with Tacha.....she explained it one day and i applauded her....she said and i quote..."i dont relate with Tacha because i cannot understand how a person can talk or act the way she does ....and i cant stand that kind of energy"/......she alreadys relating closing with someone like Tacha will only dent your person and make you lower standards to get even with her when she riles you up.....Venita also avoided her and kept it civil....her reason..."i see Tacha bringing out a very ugly side of me so i would rather avoid having issues with her" ........Seyi has pedigree....we cant take that away....that should have kept ringing in his head and never made him go beyond civil with Tacha....

Alas,.....you may deny it all you want cos u support her....Tacha can never be refined....she lacks class....she lacks finesse.....she is uncultured....she lacks capacity to reason.....she behaves like who does not even have any formal education....

U mentioned Nina being taught etiquettes and has grown ....that is majorly because she is a sweet girl and always open to learn .....her sweetness drew people to her so they can help "toosh" her up.....Tacha is the opposite.....very unwilling to unlearn her previous way of life and adopt better attitudes that would propel her in life.....

Lastly....i dont hate Tacha....i cant stand her vile behaviours and nasty attitudes...

I am a mother....i wont laud traits i can't condone in any child i train...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2019
It seems the chill out selection, the exercise selection and party selection are different songs. I’m surprised. I didn’t know Nigerians had so many songs.

Omashola is enjoying the attention which comes with veto power. I’m enjoying seeing him like this. He deserves it. He’s a loyal person unlike my favourite.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Amya:

Please elucidate more on what you've seen on TV that make Mercy a prostitute.

Same Mercy that made Ike wait for a month to get just a kiss! Same Mercy that even with enjoying an intense relationship right in the house still has her vaults locked even with being in the privacy of an HOH room for one week. Mercy is wild and crazy, but she hasn't done anything before and outside the house that earns her the tag as olosho. Tacha on the other hand is a well known Instagram protitute, I've see videos of her saying stuffs that make me cringe. Till you get videos of if Mercy haggling price for s.ex, you can shut the eff up,
Same Mercy that shows us her ass and boobs at the slightest opportunity? Same Mercy that the guys in the house grab her bumbum at will? Tuoyo, Jeff, Omashola? I can go on and on. Same Mercy that said she's never known love, only Sugar daddies? How many guys have grabbed Tacha's ass in that house? I blame Ike for getting down with that farm tool.
You have no point, dear. Go back to being an unsuccessful lawyer and social media detective. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jojogirlx: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2019
My thots exactly kiss
Amya:

Please elucidate more on what you've seen on TV that make Mercy a prostitute.

Same Mercy that made Ike wait for a month to get just a kiss! Same Mercy that even with enjoying an intense relationship right in the house still has her vaults locked even with being in the privacy of an HOH room for one week. Mercy is wild and crazy, but she hasn't done anything before and outside the house that earns her the tag as olosho. Tacha on the other hand is a well known Instagram protitute, I've see videos of her saying stuffs that make me cringe. Till you get videos of if Mercy haggling price for s.ex, you can shut the eff up,

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
If you are going to support Mercy, then you really shouldn't be talking. Based on what we have seen on TV, Mercy is more of an olosho than Tacha. As a Mercy stan, you have no point. There is NOTHING beautiful about Mercy or Tacha. You can only choose to like them for whatever reason.
No Mercy fan should have the heart to call Tacha an Olosho because when you point one finger at someone, the rest points back at you.
Are you blind or do you have selective amnesia? Where did you read in my post that I support/Stan Mercy for the money? You lots are just pathetic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2019
makydebbie:

We've seen Mercy's bumbum and breasts in this show, have you seen Tacha's? Lmao your hypocrisy really stinks.

Radarada oshi.

You seem not have forgotten the day Tacha wore almost nothing and even went as far as seating for her DS in her near nudity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Valid point
Mariinee:
If you are going to support Mercy, then you really shouldn't be talking. Based on what we have seen on TV, Mercy is more of an olosho than Tacha. As a Mercy stan, you have no point. There is NOTHING beautiful about Mercy or Tacha. You can only choose to like them for whatever reason.
No Mercy fan should have the heart to call Tacha an Olosho because when you point one finger at someone, the rest points back at you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Marcus2(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Tacha fans using the same weapons that can be used against Tacha... Mercy fans using the same weapons that can be used against Mercy grin grin grin
Some wars are best left unfought lipsrsealed

I'm telling you. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Khafi.....well-done,

Our eyes are on you....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
makydebbie:

I can't believe a Mercy supporter typed that Bible, imagine the stinking hypocrisy.
Don't just type just because you want to type.

I said I like Mercy and my likeness for her is personal and goes beyond the house but my unrelenting support for the BBN'19 winner is for Ike!!! How hard is it for you people to read and assimilate? Please don't tell me you this daft undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jojogirlx: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Tacha always reveals her boobs at every opportunity na. Thats her trademark. From the beginning of the show. That boobs have suffered. cheesy
Mariinee:
Same Mercy that shows us her ass and boobs at the slightest opportunity? Same Mercy that the guys in the house grabs her bumbum at will? Tuoyo, Jeff, Omashola? I can go on and on. Same Mercy that said she's never known love, only Sugar daddies? How many guys have grabbed Tacha's ass in that house? I blame Ike for getting down with that farm tool.
You have no point, dear. Go back to being an unsuccessful lawyer and social media detective. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Amya:

You seem not have forgotten the day Tacha wore almost nothing and even went as far as seating for her DS in her near nudity.
It's okay to be freaky once in a while. You didn't succeed with Mike now it's Tacha. Gtfo arrahia with your bullshit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Biggie was nice yesterday..
If he had said two people, I could have been the next lowest, and he said noooooo,let me keep this girl - Khafi to Omashola
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sweetpink: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:

Tacha is a prostitute. There is countless evidence for this. She has even bragged about how she sleeps with men who are willing to pay in exchange for sex. She bragged about this to Mike. There are videos of her half-unclad in hotel rooms flaunting bundles of cash and shaking her ass. There are videos of her telling men that if they want to have sex with her they should say it and stop beating about the bush and if she's game she will have sex with them. This is on record.

Again, Tacha is a prostitute. A prostitute is someone that sells her body to men in exchange for money. The reason Tacha hasn't slept with any guy in the house is because no one has offered to pay her for the privilege. And this can't even happen since no one in the house came with cash. Prostitutes like Tacha usually receive their pay before the sex.

And in terms of advertising her wears, she's done it many times. She's shown off her bare breasts many times. She's dressed in skimpy outfits many times. She has even dressed in a revealing outfit that exposed all her unclothedness for all to is. If this isn't prostitute behavior I don't know what else is.

If she is a prostitute,go and bleep her and pay her na?
She is a hoe,yet you keep visiting her page,drooling over her body and wishing you could have a taste of it!
She will not mess up herself in that house with any guy because she has self control!
That is something most self righteous people like you dont have!
Do you think you have the right to condemn her based on her erotic pictures and videos on Instagram?smh
The more you slut shame her,the more fans she gets!
Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2019
jojogirlx:
Tacha always reveals her boobs at every opportunity na. Thats her trademark. From the beginning of the show. That boobs have suffered. cheesy
"That boobs." I refuse to engage an unintelligent person.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2019
grin thank you
Threebear:
Aunty Amya as always you ended up as what you always were grin

I remember how you were so eager to share this poll and tell us how Mike has lost his popularity to Ike ,well you did us a great favour.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Haviza:

Kylie Jenner doesn't tell men that if they want to straff her they should make sure they have money. Tacha has said this before in her videos. She has even said that if men want to have sex with her that they should say it and stop going through the route of relationships and just approach her and tell her to her face, and if she's game then she'll have sex. Tacha even bragged to Mike about sleeping with men and getting money in return.

Selling items as a front for the real prostitution business is what most Instagram prostitutes do these days. If you don't know this then you've been sleeping under a rock. That's why a lot of Instagram prostitutes follow Tacha on Instagram and comment on her page.

Tacha is known in PH. Countlesss PH boys have slept with her for money, sometimes even for weed. The word has been out on the street even before she came on the show. Denying this just shows your level of ignorance and is an indication that you know nothing about the person you support.

Hasn't Tacha been selling her wears in the house? What do you think she did the day she celebrated her twin's birthday and dressed in an outfit that revealed her full unclothedness? What do you think she did all the times she's exposed her bare breasts? Which decent lady in the house has done all this? The only person that has matched Tacha is such degrading dressing is Mercy and we all know she is also a prostitute.

Prostitutes have sex in exchange for money. Why would Tacha have sex in the house when money isn't available to any of the male housemates? Having a Love Machine/vibrator or having a strong desire for sex isn't what prostitution is. Many prostitutes don't even like sex, they just do it for the money. It's very possible Tacha belongs in this category.

And let's just ignore all the talk about prostitution for a minute. Is there anything emulative about the sorts of videos Tacha posts online ? Even if she's just showing her bare breasts and shaking her ass for attention, is this behavior something that should be supported and defended? Would you do the same? Would you train your daughters to do the same? The picture on your profile has you fully clothed, why aren't your baring your breasts for all to see like the woman you confidently support? Is showcasing your nudity while smoking weed and allowing a man's hands to caress your breasts, the proper way to gain attention online?

And you seem to be ignoring the effects of this sort of behavior on the younger generation. Whether Tacha is doing all this nonsense for popularity or for her prostitution business, she's influencing thousands of girls into seeing such behavior as normal and appropriate. Many girls already see her as a model and they are imbibing her actions. And by supporting this degenerate, you are encouraging this culture and heaving this lifestyle unto the next generation of women.

Shame on you!!
$
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Raychelle24(f): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Who else noticed that Ike is also an ass licker? With the conversation he had with Tacha yesterday night after the eviction show tells it all.. I won't be surprised if he gossip Mercy with Tacha when she is evicted..But sorry, my Lambo is a winner already.. tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jojogirlx: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Lol! I know your type. Don't be pained. Try and relax, life is more beautiful nd interesting than you can ever imagine cheesy
Mariinee:
"That boobs." I refuse to engage an unintelligent person.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
[s]You are sooo sanctimonious. I cannot deal.[/s]

So I wasn't sanctimonious when I dragged Seyi for cursing Thelma and using his family name to belittle others and his annoying fans for supporting him huh? That one had an abusive past is not an excuse to be arrogant and condescending to others. No excuses for behaviour. Shove your "deal" up your arse, it's of no importance to anybody here.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
A whole load of sense.......feel like hugging you the way Omashola did to Khafi two days ago..... kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee:
Same Mercy that shows us her ass and boobs at the slightest opportunity? Same Mercy that the guys in the house grab her bumbum at will? Tuoyo, Jeff, Omashola? I can go on and on. Same Mercy that said she's never known love, only Sugar daddies? How many guys have grabbed Tacha's ass in that house? I blame Ike for getting down with that farm tool.

I made my point straight and clear without delving into your personal life, you should accord me same, it's commonsense.

Mercy is a tease. She's said it herself many times. She probably enjoys the attention she gets from malefolks. She's crazy and wild like I earlier stated, but those things doesn't make her a prostitute.

Till you get a video clip of her talking about her sugardaddies, then you're making it up.

Madam Tacha on the other hand says she's down for whatever if the price is right...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Raychelle24:
Who else noticed that Ike is also an ass licker? With the conversation he had with Tacha yesterday night after the eviction show tells it all.. I won't be surprised if he gossip Mercy with Tacha when she is evicted..But sorry, my Lambo is a winner already.. tongue

All of them do that in that house.......

Tacha the least, am not her fan....but its fact.
Mike too have started minding his biz......
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimarjnr: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Threebear:

You mean "Ike " because khafi just beat the Shola that beat Ike.

grin grin undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
makydebbie:

Just look at this silly joke.

Mercy and Tacha are the same when it comes to being an olosho or whatever you'll call it. Mercy has even shown more oloshoism than Tacha, you can insult tacha that she's uncouth and arrogant, we'll engage you and all of that but don't bring olosho inside when you're supporting Mercy.

We've seen Mercy's bumbum and breasts in this show, have you seen Tacha's? Lmao your hypocrisy really stinks.

Mercy fans, when dragging Tacha, don't talk about prostitution, talk about other flaws of Tacha.

See pot calling kettle black. After typing this epistle I'm sure you're thinking you must be smart.

Big shame on you, I'm sure if you were in Mercy's shoes you'll be doing worse.

Radarada oshi.
Shut the hell up and get out of my mention if you don't know how to read at your age. What the hell is wrong with you people? Is it by force to Stan Mercy? Must everybody who speaks up against moral decadence be a fan of Mercy? Are sure you are okay upstairs? I really don't understand this your silly attempt to rope me to Mercy just to drive home your morally bankrupt support for a prostitute?

Carry your bag of Trash out of my mention!
Ndi nzuzu!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
lol..they're now resorting to decampaign strategy..

team insecure..shame!

Give me an industrious and creative Tacha over mercy anytime anyday..

Apart from putting efforts in tasks, tell what's exceptional about mercy?
is it beauty? despite the enhancements due to her job, her face still looks like an anaemic patient. the ass looking like swollen garri..so stiff and unnatural.

is it self control or self esteem? we all the know the one that behaves like a dog on heat..the one with Love Machine in the house. the one with sex tape and clips. a shameless person, who has thrown morality to dogs.

Mercy came into the house with Nina script..to form "I'm dumb,but I'm in love"..why ?because,she got no self esteem not even a pinch of it.

A shameless God forsaken home wrecker, only God knows the sleepless nights she caused innocent wives, depriving children of their fatherly love.. I hope you as a female mercy fan,don't experience this.

If mercy wins that money,we all know where it ends.. a club and striping poles.. a morally bankrupt object that told ike and Mike, how wasted she was, and had to sleep in a club's packing store!.

is it loyalty? or respect for her man?..any man that marries mercy, should also have a budget for DNA..

Tacha might not be perfect, but she's far way better than mercy..

Tacha is that kind of woman, that stays with a man through thick and thin..she's hustler. she brings to the table.. while mercy has absolutely nothing to offer, but her silicon ass.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Mariinee, who is your fave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.