Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,261 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5041161 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chibabe005:

kpele you must be new here then.
this ur account is new as well. Created last month.
What's ur original account name?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
thatigboman:
this ur account is new as well. Created last month.
What's ur original account name?
stephlena na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Frank65:

Tacha says and does a lot of things to attract attention to her page. Even with the way she says them, u would know that she is just joking. That was why yesterday she called Tunde Ednut a confused person for trolling her with videos she posted herself. That should even tell u that she purposely posted those videos to be controversial and draw attention to her page, thereby growing her businesses. She also explained it to Elo how the hate she gets helps her to grow her business because people would be eager to visit your page when u are controversial

That's different from Mercy admitting boldy on live TV that she dates sugar daddies.

Tacha is always talking about her Symply Tacha brand and how she makes money off social media. What business has Mercy every promoted in this BBN?

She has been promoting silicone ass and pimpin innocent girls to men

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Our reader don reach July 31

Such resilience

Well, slowly but surely!

I stan!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tejiri4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chibabe005:

kpele you must be new here then.

grin l get now grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:

You're absolutely right.
The feeling is not mutual .
But I'll still go with Mercy over Tacha for many reasons .

My top three still remains Mike , Mercy and Cindy .

If Mike can manage to give us some free weeks before the finale , he has a huge chance of winning .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

The way you're carrying this matter on your head, one you think you're not supporting a fave who stated in a video without mincing words why it is better to date married men instead of single men. Do you know how many impressionable teenagers that would have been wrongly influenced by such video? If you're so against home wrecking, why are you now supporting a Tacha that advised single girls to go for married men? Double standards much?
controversy sells..same as controversial talks, all for one purpose, business and traffic on her page.

now I ask,most of the stuffs tacha did on Instagram..are we seeing them in the house?..that's to say, there is a difference between her Instagram life and her real life persona.

mercy abboh, has been saying it countless times of the sugar daddies she beds..depriving children of their fatherly love and presence..

making wives keeping Virgil over their husbands.

and the latest one,the lowest of all lows is calling out a happily married man, on a continental television.. just to put discord in the young family.

Dominique, I've no business with tacha's past life or what she did on Instagram, I never knew her before the show, to begin with. I'll only deal with the tacha on my screen and not symply tacha

and na d same way,way dem take carry tacha matter for head, I dey carry mercy own

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Love892:
stephlena na
oh. That's my good friend o. That's why I dont like alternate accounts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
The way akthedream2019 argues here.i have forgotten who she supports

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
even to use their favs name in passing is an issue.

How many times have I mentioned Tacha and Mercy? How many people have used it to ask me JAMB question?

He is trying to assert on the perceived importance of his fav. Mike's votes are slowly reducing and his fans are finiding it hard to keep him in that Tier 1 as the days pass, heck, some people are starting to push him lower.

Let them enjoy
Mike's votes are gradually reducing ? grin

Aunty you're starting to lose it . grin

Mike that started from third positions and finally graduated to first and second placement .

How on Earth did his votes reduce grin cheesy

He had the biggest vote of his life this week according to a credible insider ...so did Tacha because her team felt she might be evicted and went on rampage.

Sponsors or no sponsors ...Ike can never ever be more popular or loved than Mike .
Not today .
Not tomorrow .
Not ever .

Learn to make peace with it.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

The way you're carrying this matter on your head, one you think you're not supporting a fave who stated in a video without mincing words why it is better to date married men instead of single men. Do you know how many impressionable teenagers that would have been wrongly influenced by such video? If you're so against home wrecking, why are you now supporting a Tacha that advised single girls to go for married men? Double standards much?
The last saint, left Nigeria long ago.... Pharisees multiplied instead... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

Tacha may be all the things you've described, but she is a true Nigerian brought up on the streets of Nigeria.. She is a Nigerian who loves her country and loves her people. She is someone that has invested her time and energy in helping the economy of Nigeria by selling products made and marketed in Nigeria. Tacha knows a lot about Nigerian culture, Nigerian food, and Nigerian music. She is fluent in pidgin and in her local dialect.

Tacha is someone who would invest the money in Nigeria and create jobs for many Nigerians. I'd rather vote for her than vote for Mike who possesses none of the qualities I mentioned, and who would take the money back to the country he actually cares more about than Nigeria, hence why he tattooed their National flag on his arm.

you sound so foolish with that excuse.

It's someone's fault to be born with a silver spoon?If she was privileged n couldn't speak pidgin wont she still love her country? Your brain is similar to ur madam Tacha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Psychedelia:

There's actually no ambiguity here, as the Tier list has practically prepared itself for all to see:

Tier S - Mercy, Tacha
Tier A - Mike
Tier B - Ike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi
Tier C - Cindy, Khafi, Elozonam
Tier D - Diane
Let mercy and Ike be up only then can we know Mercy's true strength .

Tacha's percentage tomorrow will determine if she belongs to the tier S .

If she's only above Mike with one or two percent then it's only fitting Mike be added to that tier S too .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:

Mike's votes are gradually reducing ? grin

Aunty you're starting to lose it . grin

Mike that started from third positions and finally graduated to first and second placement .

How on Earth did his votes reduce grin cheesy

He had the biggest vote of his life this week according to a credible insider ...so did Tacha because her team felt she might be evicted and went on rampage.

Sponsors or no sponsors ...Ike can never ever be more popular or loved than Mike .
Not today .
Not tomorrow .
Not ever .

Learn to make peace with it.

The excuses have started. Well we wait till tomorrow.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Munzy14:

The last saint, left Nigeria long ago.... Pharisees multiplied instead... grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
He's always been a star . cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:

Let mercy and Ike be up only then can we know Mercy's true strength .

Tacha's percentage tomorrow will determine if she belongs to the tier S .

If she's only above Mike with one or two percent then it's only fitting Mike be added to that tier S too .
akthedream2019 is calling u.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

What excuses ?

The voting this week broke records .

I hope Ebuka will talk about it on the live show .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

Titans wen no organise meeting points and voting stations went on rampage but Mikings were on chilling mood and voted using ONLY online votes

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:
He's always been a star . cheesy
A Star I Stan grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
oshe11:
Titans wen no organise meeting points and voting stations went on rampage but Mikings were on chilling mood and voted using ONLY online votes

U dey mind them. There was no Team Tacha begging for votes here. No team Tacha holding meetings all over Nigeria.
No Team Tacha campaigning here and there for votes.

But now the narrative have changed that Team Tacha went on rampage.

I'm waiting for tomorrow shaa.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Love892:
you sound so foolish with that excuse.

It's someone's fault to be born with a silver spoon.

Wasn't Khafi also born with a silver spoon? Didn't Khafi grow up in the UK? Yet Khafi is fluent in Yoruba. Khafi knows a lot about Nigerian culture, about Nigerian food and about Nigerian music. Khafi even cares more about Nigeria than most Nigerians. Go on her Instagram page and see how she hypes Nigeria.

So what's Mike's excuse for not knowing or caring about Nigeria all his life? What's Mike's excuse for not visiting Nigeria since the age of 3? Why did Mike remember he had ties to Nigeria only when he realized he couldn't feature in International events for Great Britain and found out he could exploit Nigeria's lack of high jumpers to feature in the Olympics?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tejiri4(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is how the percentage will come from highest to lowest

Tacha
Mike
Seyi
OLOKPA

Let wish olokpa all the best as she Japa tomorrow from the big brother house cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
nazablossom:
grin
u've allowed numeral papa to get under ur skin slowly and gradually.... cheesy
No lose guard o... lol, abii ur K button don travel.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

Wasn't Khafi also born with a silver spoon? Didn't Khafi grow up in the UK? Yet Khafi is fluent in Yoruba. Khafi knows a lot about Nigerian culture, about Nigerian food and about Nigerian music. Khafi even cares more about Nigeria than most Nigerians. Go on her Instagram page and see how she hypes Nigeria.

So what's Mike's excuse for not knowing or caring about Nigeria all his life? What's Mike's excuse for not visiting Nigeria since the age of 3? Why did Mike remember he had ties to Nigeria only when he realized he couldn't feature in International events for Great Britain and found out he could exploit Nigeria's lack of high jumpers to feature in the Olympics?

Don't let your hate for mike consume you.. I can recommend some books to help you cope with this hate..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

So what's Mike's excuse for not knowing or caring about Nigeria? What's Mike's excuse for not visiting Nigeria [b]since the age of 3?[/b] Why did Mike remember he had ties to Nigeria only when he realized he couldn't feature in International events for Great Britain and found out he could exploit Nigeria's lack of high jumpers to feature in the Olympics?

I officially give up on u. Your brain is like ur madam Tacha

At 3 years do u think? Tell me the places u could go at age 3 alone abeg? U sound dumb am sorry. If you dont tell me just one place u could go, I mean travelling to a village alone at age 3, talkless of state then country dont quote me. AND I MEAN WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS!

Most of a child's formative years are between 1 to 9 years. But your brain is like tacha, I can't stoop low to explain all these to u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zizim: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
This thread funny die. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gbos Gbos everywhere.. effect of eviction fever!! We watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
thatigboman:
seyi

Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
@Chibabe005 and Althedream2019

Both of you sheath your swords please. You're both derailing badly and I don't want either of you to get banned at this crucial stage of the game. You're both terribly wrong about each other. @Chibabe005, Ak is not a female. I've seem his post in the ashewo and betting threads, there's absolutely no way he can possibly be female. @Ak, Chibabe is not old or frustrated. She stated on this thread that she finished high school some 8 years ago. That should put her in her early/mid 20s. So both your attack points holds absolutely no water. Kindly support your faves or troll your opponents without going so personal. Even though you're not nothing like what you're attacking each other of, there are some people that are really by the names you're trolling each other with that will get upset reading such. ENOUGH with the personal attacks already. Thanks, eshe, ngode, daalu

Off to EPL section

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

@Chibabe005 and Althedream2019

Both of you sheath your swords please. You're both derailing badly and I don't want either of you to get banned at this crucial stage of the game. You're both terribly wrong about each other. @Chibabe005, Ak is not a female. I've seem his post in the ashewo and betting threads, there's absolutely no way he can possibly be male. @Ak, Chibabe is not old or frustrated. She stated on this thread that she finished high school some 8 years ago. That should put her in her early/mid 20s. So both your attack points holds absolutely no water. Kindly support your faves or troll your opponents without going so personal. Even though you're not nothing like what you're attacking each other of, there are some people that are really by the names you're trolling each other with that will get upset reading such. ENOUGH with the personal attacks already. Thanks, eshe, ngode, daalu

Off to EPL section
u r nice today o. No ban? Wow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 48 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.