Stats: 3,170,260 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5041110 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
NativeDoctor1:

U dey mind them. There was no Team Tacha begging for votes here. No team Tacha holding meetings all over Nigeria.
No Team Tacha campaigning here and there for votes.

But now the narrative have changed that Team Tacha went on rampage.

I'm waiting for tomorrow shaa.

Patiently

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Team Seyi might win this because Seyi already has an advantage

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Munzy14:

u've allowed numeral papa to get under ur skin slowly and gradually.... cheesy

No lose guard o... lol, abii ur K button don travel.... cheesy
Don't worry I won't even answer him again. My mission is accomplished grin cheesy. K button activated cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Love892:
I officially give up on u. Your brain is like ur madam Tacha

At 3 years do u think? Tell me the places u could go at age 3 alone abeg? U sound dumb am sorry.

Most of a child's formative years are between 1 to 9 years. But your brain is like tacha, I can't stoop low to explain all these to u.

Can't your read? I said that until last year, Mike hasn't visited Nigeria since he was 3. Mike is 28 now, this means that for 25 years he never visited Nigeria once. I emphasized the age so you'll know how long he has been away from a country he claims he has love for.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
dominique:

@Chibabe005 and Althedream2019

Both of you sheath your swords please. You're both derailing badly and I don't want either of you to get banned at this crucial stage of the game. You're both terribly wrong about each other. @Chibabe005, Ak is not a female. I've seem his post in the ashewo and betting threads, there's absolutely no way he can possibly be male. @Ak, Chibabe is not old or frustrated. She stated on this thread that she finished high school some 8 years ago. That should put her in her early/mid 20s. So both your attack points holds absolutely no water. Kindly support your faves or troll your opponents without going so personal. Even though you're not nothing like what you're attacking each other of, there are some people that are really by the names you're trolling each other with that will get upset reading such. ENOUGH with the personal attacks already. Thanks, eshe, ngode, daalu

Off to EPL section

While at it, help us update scores.

Rashford just put in 1.

GGMU cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thirty minutes to task presentation

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Love892:
I officially give up on u. Your brain is like ur madam Tacha

At 3 years do u think? Tell me the places u could go at age 3 alone abeg? U sound dumb am sorry. If you dont tell me just one place u could go, I mean travelling to a village alone at age 3, talkless of state then country dont quote me. AND I MEAN WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS!

Most of a child's formative years are between 1 to 9 years. But your brain is like tacha, I can't stoop low to explain all these to u.
Inability to comprehend is your problem

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
AryaSand:

He could have at least had the decency to break up with her. He strung her along, made her believe he was going to marry her only for her to see the wedding photos on Social Meet. That's unfair.

Na today?

A married friend with issues with her then husband found out he got married again on fb.very mean and erm sharp guy.they were both lawyers but he never did registry with her. He did with the new wife
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
kaylieeb:
Create a 2 mins fun commercial for Travel Beta
Communicating its services

Team New York
Elozonam
Diane
Ike
Mike

Team Dubai
Tacha
Seyi
Cindy
Omashola

Team Lagos
Mercy
Khafi
Frodd
Thanks for the update...Pls how did they share the groups...Dis one Tacha and Seyi are in d same group

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

Can't your read? I said that until last year, Mike hasn't visited Nigeria since he was 3. Mike is 28 now, this means that for 25 years he never visited Nigeria once. I emphasized the age so you'll know how long he had stayed away from a country he claims he has love for.

That's if he is not upto 38
That guy is nothing like a 28 year old

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

Can't your read? I said that until last year, Mike hasn't visited Nigeria since he was 3. Mike is 28 now, this means [b]that for 25 years he never visited Nigeria once. I emphasized [/b]the age so you'll know how long he had stayed away from a country he claims he has love for.

Then can't you write? What is Mike's excuse for not visiting since the age of 3? If u said 18 i would v said you have sense....... When u v sense, u will put the right age for an adult. If u can tell me the places u went without your parents consent from 3 to 18years i will take u serious.

Likes chaser. Hope u chase money like this in real life?But unfortunately ur brain has become like tacha so u make no sense again!

Your brain is like tacha. I dont engage with brains like Tacha. Get out of my mentions.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrJaay:

While at it, help us update scores.

Rashford just put in 1.

GGMU cheesy

Really? That's nice.. killing my eyes with this rubbish Fiorentina vs Juventus.

Time to switch over sharperly..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

Na today?

A married friend with issues with her then husband found out he got married again on fb.very mean and erm sharp guy.they were both lawyers but he never did registry with her. He did with the new wife

Human Beings are very Funny sha. I can't even imagine being in that woman's shoes.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Elo said he had never heard "this is your pilot speaking" haba. I have heard a lot of times o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
thatigboman:
Elo said he had never heard "this is your pilot speaking" haba. I have heard a lot of times o
It even happens almost at the end of all flights.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:

Let mercy and Ike be up only then can we know Mercy's true strength .

Tacha's percentage tomorrow will determine if she belongs to the tier S .

If she's only above Mike with one or two percent then it's only fitting Mike be added to that tier S too .

The reason Mike is on tier A is due to the fact that he has finished 3rd place before (when he was up with Tacha, Seyi, Frodd and Tuoyo) while Mercy and Tacha have only maintained 1st (and occasionally 2nd). Mike most likely also finished 3rd place during that week when all the housemates were up.

You may have a point with the argument that we can't tell the exact strength of Mercy's individual fanbase owing to the fact that she and Ike haven't been up together before. I personally feel a lot of other factors would come into play, should we be faced with such a scenario... But mehn, that one na thesis on its own.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Love892:
you sound so foolish with that excuse.

It's someone's fault to be born with a silver spoon?If she was privileged n couldn't speak pidgin wont she still love her country? Your brain is similar to ur madam Tacha
You have time to respond to that deluded lad' . I read the trash and skipped it.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fraud and london olokpa funny fight
Fraud: u are in lagos naa
Khafi: I'm not in lagos, I know nothing about lagos
Me: thought the bbnaija house where khafi is, is in lagos

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Threebear:

Let mercy and Ike be up only then can we know Mercy's true strength .

Tacha's percentage tomorrow will determine if she belongs to the tier S .

If she's only above Mike with one or two percent then it's only fitting Mike be added to that tier S too .
any housemate mercy comes up with, she tops.
Take that to the bank

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
You have time to respond to that deluded lad' . I read the trash and skipped it.
lmao.. n unfortunately they refuse to agree their brain is like tacha n I wonder y.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Team Mercy , Frodd and Khaffy Naice kiss Looks like the Davido Chioma travel beta advert

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
thatigboman:
Fraud and london olokpa funny fight
Fraud: u are in lagos naa
Khafi: I'm not in lagos, I know nothing about lagos
Me: thought the bbnaija house where khafi is, is in lagos
They just ran their presentation and its good.
We watch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ayamhappy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
kaylieeb:
Create a 2 mins fun commercial for Travel Beta
Communicating its services

Team New York
Elozonam
Diane
Ike
Mike

Team Dubai
Tacha
Seyi
Cindy
Omashola

Team Lagos
Mercy
Khafi
Frodd

Team Dubai don loose, Omashola nd Tacha no too gt brain 4 this type of task

Team Newyork might Win this
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Frank65:

Tacha says and does a lot of things to attract attention to her page. Even with the way she says them, u would know that she is just joking. That was why yesterday she called Tunde Ednut a confused person for trolling her with videos she posted herself. That should even tell u that she purposely posted those videos to be controversial and draw attention to her page, thereby growing her businesses. She also explained it to Elo how the hate she gets helps her to grow her business because people would be eager to visit your page when u are controversial

That's different from Mercy admitting boldy on live TV that she dates sugar daddies.

Tacha is always talking about her Symply Tacha brand and how she makes money off social media. What business has Mercy every promoted in this BBN?
Are you really sure you know Tacha well?
What about the time Tacha posted on IG that people can now subscribe 10k for her private snapchat for premium content. Those who know Tacha several months before the show will know what I'm talking about. I don't have a problem with you staning Tacha cos there are attributes you like about her, but stop defending bad behaviour.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
nadesh:
Team Seyi might win this because Seyi already has an advantage
hi dear, please what have been happening in d house? just tuned in. what kinda task do they have? Wanted to go through d pages i missed here but.....kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Are you really sure you know Tacha well?
What about the time Tacha posted on IG that people can now subscribe 10k for her private snapchat for premium content. Those who know Tacha several months before the show will know what I'm talking about. I don't have a problem with you staning Tacha cos there are attributes you like about her, but stop defending bad behaviour.

So you follow Tacha on Snapchat?

What was the premium content?

I know you paid.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Love892(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Nah, I just started watching TV earlier than most. I was still in Primary 4 when it aired, just preparing for commom entrance
I was in pry 2. I know it's Ebuka's set.i think Gaetano and abi set was after that when Chetish won
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
oshe11:
Our reader don reach July 31

Such resilience

Well, slowly but surely!

I stan!!!

Dafuq!!!! I wish I had such perseverance for things cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Brownsun:
hi dear, please what have been happening in d house? just tuned in. what kinda task do they have? Wanted to go through d pages i missed here but.....kiss
hello Darl kiss.i.tuned in a few minutes ago but the task is for hassmetes to present a two minutes commercials for travel beta. I dont know how they were grouped but the groups are:
Mercy, Khaffy and Frodd
Ike,Mike, Diane and Elo
Seyi,Tacha, Cindy and Omashola

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
even to use their favs name in passing is an issue.

How many times have I mentioned Tacha and Mercy? How many people have used it to ask me JAMB question?

He is trying to assert on the perceived importance of his fav. Mike's votes are slowly reducing and his fans are finiding it hard to keep him in that Tier 1 as the days pass, heck, some people are starting to push him lower.

Let them enjoy

Info have it that big brother made chunk of money, the biggest so far this season which equates or more to last year's season finale. The result tomorrow proves Tacha and Mike's fans were on rampagne especially that of Tacha to keep her to the top. Two weeks ago, Mike fan base dwindled a bit but this week's result show his fan base has exponentially grow again. The surprise is that of Seyi.

Shocking result is awaiting this season when Tacha, Mike, Mike, Seyi, Frodd, Omatshola will be up for eviction cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
wristbangle:

Info have it that big brother made chunk of money, the biggest so far this season which equates or more to last year's season finale. The result tomorrow proves Tacha and Mike's fans were on rampagne especially that of Tacha to keep her to the top. Two weeks ago, Mike fan base dwindled a bit but this week's result show his fan base has exponentially grow again. The surprise is that of Seyi.

Shocking result is awaiting this season when Tacha, Mike, Mike, Seyi, Frodd, Omatshola will be up for eviction cool
U even put Mike twice
I guess u are crushing on him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
XXML33:

So you follow Tacha on Snapchat?

What was the premium content?

I know you paid.
Paid to see what? lipsrsealed
What is there that i haven't seen before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 38 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55