Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5195429 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2019
nadesh:

Celebrities that never comment on BB show always support and comment on her page. There is something about Mercy, there is no way you can hate her. She is one adorable and lovable soul. kiss

Top celebrities too o.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

The noise took her to Ghana on her expense as a tourist? Hahaha

Titans: The celebraters of mediocrity and outright failure.

Yeah the people she hung out with are failures. I hear you. Now you are delusional let celebs host your fave like that then we will talk.
Amerigbo went to Dubai and was not known self.

So it is better to be a well known tourist like Tacha even obama and co were welcomed like that so we love that kind of treatment. Amerigbo came and left Dubai unnoticed
What have mechanics done for mercy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Gbegirisoupp:

Are you sure he's not begging her like this? tongue

Leave me alone grin Mercy cooked pepper soup last night.
pepper soup and rice
Ciroc and Remy
Bed and grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Tacha the disqualified failure you mean... Or is there another one? She can't even be held on the same standard as Mercy.

Mercy= BBN 2019 winner forever and ever
Tacha= Disqualified HM and sore loser for ever and ever
We all know that and have forgotten it.
BBN is over get a life

The winner is a photoshoot ambassador.
The DQ is a tourist. And tourist are knowledgeable thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2019
nadesh:

Leave me alone grin Mercy cooked pepper soup last night.
pepper soup and rice
Ciroc and Remy
Bed and grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

BBN is over get a life

The Kardashians are Photoshoot ambassadors. They are one of the wealthiest and most famous people on Earth. tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's why I always compare Mercy with Kim k.. She's getting it..

Looks like she sees my post. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yeah the people she hung out with are failures. I hear you. Now you are delusional let celebs host your fave like that then we will talk.
Amerigbo went to Dubai and was not known self.

So it is better to be a well known tourist like Tacha even obama and co were welcomed like that so we love that kind of treatment. Amerigbo came and left Dubai unnoticed
What have mechanics done for mercy.

Mercy has more celebrity love and acceptance but you don't see me celebrating that. That's the height of mediocrity. Her comment section has renowned celebrities vieing for position and 'her' attention. My girl is a superstar and always got the attention as a superstar, I can't celebrate that, that's a given..

But you pathetic lots.. Celebrate that fact that relatively unknown folks give your fave attention.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2019
BBC Igbo be cruising grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Mercy has more celebrity love and acceptance but you don't see me celebrating that. That's the height of mediocrity. Her comment section has renowned celebrities vieing for position and 'her' attention. My girl is a superstar and always got the attention as a superstar, I can't celebrate that, that's a given..

But you pathetic lots.. Celebrate that fact that relatively unknown folks give your fave attention.
I don't see a mercy johnson or omotola or genevieve commenting so get a dictionary and find out the meaning of renowned.
Jack dorsey is a unknown folk abi? Or father Dickson of ghana ha you be clown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

BBN is over get a life

Forgotten what? I'm here to remind you everyday of that fact. How can you forget you manner less fave was disqualified?

Lol... You're not very bright. What's a photo shoot ambassador? Is that supposed to be humiliating? Babe is booked and busy and you think that's troll worthy? Ridiculous.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2019
My babies are on a cruise mood today.
Mercy served a feast. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

The Dubai she's even talking about recognized Mercy and gave her a room upgrade...
Their bloggers even praised her fashion sense.. what kind of recognition is that one talking about..or she meant paid recognition

Dubai don't do that! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Forgotten what? I'm here to remind you everyday of that fact. How can you forget you manner less fave was disqualified?

Lol... You're not very bright. What's a photo shoot ambassador? Is that supposed to be humiliating? Babe is booked and busy and you think that's troll worthy? Ridiculous.
I have forgotten so keep reminding yourself I could careless.

Booked with photoshoot with audio moet and Dubai trip I see. You are not very bright as well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2019
I will be back.
See you all later.

Amya we are not done and I will keep giving you gbas and gbos.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

They are that dumb..... Believe me!

It's so sad. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My teammates be giving me joy...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't see a mercy johnson or omotola or genevieve commenting so get a dictionary and find out the meaning of renowned.
Jack dorsey is a unknown folk abi? Or father Dickson of ghana ha you be clown.
or you're checking up to see those that comment ion Mercy's page?

Renowned celebrities = Omotola, Genevieve and Mercy Johnson? Lol... You're completely ridiculous

My point is whoever it happens to be, we don't care enough to celebrate it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I will be back.
See you all later.

Do you actually believe what you just typed or you typed it just to save face?

Like seriously? I am asking for a friend sha cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I will be back.
See you all later.

Lol.. Thats supposed to be gbas gbos? I thought it was all mindless banter.

I'm here waiting for you. If you don't wail buckets ( as your fave did when she was disqualified) I won't give up. Lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Renowned celebrities = Omotola, Genevieve and Mercy Johnson? Lol... You're completely ridiculous

Wait o, is Rita Dominic, Ini Edo not renowned Celebrities??

Because they constantly comment on Mercys page...abi na only Genevieve and Omotola be renowned Celebrities..

That lady is too dumb..

Like what the fuuuck?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Because your fave ain't worth celebrating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2019
MissCookie:
Do you actually believe what you just typed or you typed it just to save face?

Like seriously? I am asking for a friend sha cheesy grin grin
When you ask for yourself I shall reply you but for now take a seat.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Amya:

Lol.. Thats supposed to be gbas gbos? I thought it was all mindless banter.

I'm here waiting for you. If you don't wail buckets ( as your fave did when she was disqualified) I won't give up. Lol
I don't cry that much. And I definitely won't cry for something I have walked past and brushed aside three months ago. So your mission is futile already. My faves has moved on self.
I am in the present going to the future so I won't wail in the pasr or what has happened that I can't change.

Legends don't dwell in the past.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2019
So no SA trip again? cry cry cry cry cry

I was already anticipating the disgrace grin grin grin grin grin

Why SA embassy, why? cry

Next tweet #SAembassycancelled

Una never see anything. Bad character , like good, get him reward. cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Most celebrities pay millions for photoshoot to keep their fans and page active..

Any good management outfit will tell you it is a good way of branding yourself...

Well what do I know? smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

When you ask for yourself I shall reply you but for now take a seat.
Not like I was expecting any reasonable reply....as always, Trashcans and delusion are like 5&6 grin grin grin grin

So, enjoy yourself

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoupp: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2019
MissCookie:
Not like I was expecting any reasonable reply....as always, Trashcans and delusion are like 5&6 grin grin grin grin

So, enjoy yourself

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
nadesh:

I honestly don't think they did and even if they did, they made up fast, as usual with them.

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't cry that much. And I definitely won't cry for something I have walked past and brushed aside three months ago. So your mission is futile already. My faves has moved on self.
I am in the present going to the future so I won't wail in the pasr or what has happened that I can't change.

Legends don't dwell in the past.

Ain't you the one wailing all one about Mercy's everyday winning?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Because your fave ain't worth celebrating

Your comprehension of English though...

We don't celebrate mediocrity like your team mates, we celebrate real wins and Mercy's been giving us bragging rights everyday.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by cindyspice: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Every f**cling day.

Some fans don't even sleep no more.. They are steadily on hype move for MERCY.

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.