Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5034724 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

Whoever tops this Sunday and also goes on to top ike whenever ike is up will likely win the show though the gap is tight unlike previous years
If Tasha eventually win the show,it is because of her Fan's votes...not some fetish crap.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Yale9:
I know what you’re saying. I really do, But I can’t agree with that logic
There's a kind of campus for a woman to win this year.it would be easy if one makes the final and gets a semi bloc vote
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Did someone say Tacha bed wets ?

Chineke nna !! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

I am not a Bunkers girl. In fact i am a guy so do not mistake me for a woman. A lot of them buy custom Jewelry from me and gist freely in my presence. They are so confident in what they are using that they say it freely. Same confidence i recognized in Tacha.

I like money but it must be clean and even this question you just asked saying "you no like money" shows you are the type who can do anything for money. Typical Rivers mentality. Thank God you already said you are from there so that settles it for me.
Where are you from you silly trabalist
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

There's a kind of campus for a woman to win this year.it would be easy if one makes the final and gets a semi bloc vote
There is nothing of such. Besides, any sexist idea will backfire.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

I agree but she will certainly make the finals and finish 2nd,3rd or fourth. but if she makes the final with mike,ike,omatsola and any other guy,the she will likely win based on gender
Rubbish!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Giel:

This is what I gathered.
Kim and Ella were on their normal media rounds after eviction.

In one of the radio stations i think, Someone asked Kim all those normal trickery questions to get you to give them sweet controversial gist.
The question was this, "Does anyone in the house have body odour?
Instead of Kim to brush the question aside.
She replied that she once heard Ella say (or Ella told her specifically, don't really know the correct one, but the point is she hid under Ella like a coward to throw the shade. the video is still there on twitter sha) that Tacha has body odour.

Isilomo watched it, then responded with what I posted above on her IG live, it's still on her IG page if you want to watch her response

Best part of the gist. Kim and Ella are being dragged on their IG pages grin

Thanks darl.. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Threebear:

Chineke nna !! grin
FUNKE!!!! Is that why she took the bed at the far corner?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Oyindidi:

What has where i am from got to do with the truth i am declaring? For me to own a property and live in Rivers at least 3 months of every year should let you know i am already a stake holder in the state. The rest of my year is either spent outside Naija or in Abuja. This is not about tribalism but about truth.

Your people are fearful to behold when they are in their element. Jazz tinz on point.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Those ones accusing Tacha of using Jazz, u guys are really going far with this game. This is just a show. U don't have to tarnish someone's image because u hate the person.

If she is using Jazz, she would have been winning all those games of chance that they have been playing.

What kind of jazz will control the minds of millions of Africans to vote u. How do u guys reason?

She is using Jazz, yet she keeps getting nominated. Nawa oo for una. Mercy had a nightmare about lions, and automatically it meant that Tacha was using Jazz to pursue her in her dream. That's how some of u accuse ur innocent relations of being witches when u are not doing well in life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't like the way Esther talks to frodd these days..is it a crime to like her? I don't blame her sha..she don see frodd finish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Threebear:

Chineke nna !! grin
these people should stop tarnishing this girl's name and reputation...it is obvious that she is a troubled soul and I really do not know why the producers chose her but they should by now know that she needs help and should do smth about it asap

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

Is tacha ijaw,ogoni,ikwerre,etche,ndoni,ogba,etche,andoni or ndokki
I don't know but she look like Ikwerre girl. I like to know her tribe too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
REPORTS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT TACHA BEDWETS.

Leave me let me cry.. AKANT TAKE DIS ENIMOR

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Threebear:
A picture speaks a thousand words . grin

Khaffi is dating herself grin cheesy

I honestly don't understand Gedoni.

I thought some people reported that he told Khafi that Kim was nasty blah blah? I thought he and Kim don't usually gist?

And I am so tempted to frown at this holding of hands under throw pillow or is it blanket self.. angry angry

Anyway, make I put hand for jaw dee watch Khadoni..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Pls we need updates not senseless squabble

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Tetehjevvels:
Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses every word is confirmed.

1st Khafi sensed something evil in the house
2nd Jackye also did
Just this morning Mercy is also saying her own that something is wrong in this house. She said she was chased by a lion in her dream and ended up escaping as some angels asked her to fly with them which she did but the lion could not fly after her.

She has confirmed Khafi and Jackye

Witchcraft is real and its pretty obvious that one of the housemates is into something unwholesome spiritually
Thank you for this. I said the same thing some days back that Khafi and Jackye are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Ritual killing is a culture in your place grin
You are right.

Do you now agree that in your place Rivers state, you women can commit any kind of atrocities just to achieve something.

Even you, I'm sure you've met a prophet, done weird things with him for jazz just for you not to get banned on this forum.

Ndi mba mmiri cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

What has where i am from got to do with the truth i am declaring? For me to own a property and live in Rivers at least 3 months of every year should let you know i am already a stake holder in the state. The rest of my year is either spent outside Naija or in Abuja. This is not about tribalism but about truth.

Your people are fearful to behold when they are in their element. Jazz tinz on point.
You can own your imaginary wealth that's none of my business. Where are you from? Let's troll our tribes, you are ashamed of your tribe I guess. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Tarabye:

I knew it the whole world is trying to put hate on Tasha, from the way Kim spoke you will know she's pained and jealous, I'm just crying for this girl, the negative things said about her is too much, Tacha let's keep going I love you

It's so much,
Anything she does is taken out of proportion to find something negative to use to attack her and their favourite excuse is " when everybody is saying the same thing"

Later when they find out they are wrong after doing damage. They'll fling out one apology saying they are sorry they didn't watch the whole thing so didn't really know what happened, but not watching the whole thing doesn't stop them from attacking Tacha and anyone defending her with vicious and nasty comments. They won't apologise for their comments to you personally though.

While the rest will look for something else to attack Tacha with.

If they don't find something to say. They'll invent some bullshit to say.
The latest one is that she is fetish/ a witch now. When you defend her, they will jump like kangeroos into your mentions attacking you and asking why you are acting like she is being bullied here. I wonder what that nonsense even means.

They want to say anything they want about Tacha, but once you dare type something positive about and in defence of her they'll jump into your mentioñs to yarn dust, insulting and shading themselves

No boundaries, no limits. They'll say any and everything and hide it under,
it's just the game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Brubembem:
You are right.

Do you now agree that in your place Rivers state, you women can commit any kind of atrocities just to achieve something.

Even you, I'm sure you've met a prophet, done weird things with him for jazz just for you not to get banned on this forum.

Ndi mba mmiri cheesy
We are hard working people who doesn't have the mindset of killing another man to get money. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

This is not about Ninjas and weird drawings. Jackye prays, Khafi prays but they also had the same intuition. This is Nigeria and many people do anything for money.

Let me be very blunt. I know people in Rivers state who do anything for money including going fetish. Personally i have always sensed something off with Tacha and when she was called out by Jackye over the anklet she wears she said she sells them and later it was revealed that the anklet is a fetish anklet for good luck being sold by Jaruma.

She cannot say she does not know this and i am sure that is not the only fetish preparation she did before stepping into that house
You are smart. I was having this conversation with someone on Sunday and she was like Jaruma uses jazz so anyone that patronises her obviously know what's up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Oyindidi:

Tribalism is written all over his recent posts but I didn't want to jump into calling him that. I'm glad you saw that too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Giel:

It's so much,
Anything she does is taken out of proportion to find something negative to use to attack her and their favourite excuse is " when everybody is saying the same thing"

Later when they find out they are wrong after doing damage. They'll fling out one apology saying they are sorry they didn't watch the whole thing so didn't really know what happened, but not watching the whole thing doesn't stop them from attacking Tacha and anyone defending her with vicious and nasty comments. They won't apologise for their comments to you personally though.

While the rest will look for something else to attack Tacha with.

If they don't find something to say. They'll invent some bullshit to say.
The latest one is that she is fetish/ a witch now. When you defend her, they will jump like kangeroos into your mentions attacking you and asking why you are acting like she is being bullied here. I wonder what that nonsense even means.

They want to say anything they want about Tacha, but once you dare type something positive about and in defence of her they'll jump into your mentioñs to yarn dust, insulting and shading themselves

No boundaries, no limits. They'll say any and everything and hide it under,
it's just the game.
Don't mind those losers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Sirfeeking:
If Tasha eventually win the show,it is because of the her Fan's votes...not some fetish crap.
That is what am saying.she's the only one that had automatic,ready made or natural fans before the show..they will only increase in number.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Tribalism is written all over his recent posts but I didn't want to jump into calling him that. I'm glad you saw that too.
The supposed millionaire reason like a toddler

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

But honestly rivers women are resourceful,ultra hardworking and versatile just like their edo and delta counterparts
Leave the people of Edo and Delta out of this and focus on Rivers cheesy

And while doing that, have it in mind that Tasha is an example of your resourceful, ultra hard-working and versatile lady grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
You can own your imaginary wealth that's none of my business. Where are you from? Let's troll our tribes, you are ashamed of your tribe I guess. grin

Trolling my Tribe will not unsay what i have said. I am from the Niger delta region

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Frank65:
Those ones accusing Tacha of using Jazz, u guys are really going far with this game. This is just a show. U don't have to tarnish someone's image because u hate the person.

If she is using Jazz, she would have been winning all those games of chance that they have been playing.

What kind of jazz will control the minds of millions of Africans to vote u. How do u guys reason?

She is using Jazz, yet she keeps getting nominated. Nawa oo for una. Mercy had a nightmare about lions, and automatically it meant that Tacha was using Jazz to pursue her in her dream. That's how some of u accuse ur innocent relations of being witches when u are not doing well in life.

grin grin grin Add bed wetting to the gist against Tacha grin grin grin

It is as funny as hell though to think that some people may actually fall for the de-marketting.

And the way some people are becoming an authority on the use of Jazz not knowing that it shows that they themselves have faith in the so called jazz grin

Or perhaps, the spreading of the gist is to rile the people who like Tacha so that they can come out and get into arguments?

Whatever the reason behind the strategy, I am quite interested in where it could lead though cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

Trolling my Tribe will not unsay what i have said. I am from the Niger delta region
Say it! I'm from 3 states in Niger Delta. Don't be afraid to say it grin I won't bite you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossycee:

You are smart. I was having this conversation with someone on Sunday and she was like Jaruma uses jazz so anyone that patronises her obviously know what's up.

They all do!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.