Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,653 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5055890 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Tetehjevvels:

Right now i am actually voting from outside Naija and watching the show from outside Naija and if you are hurt by this then take an aspirin

Hurt?? grin

You're a kid I swear.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vivipink(f): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2019
iamJ:
u also believe village people too abi?

Do u know how many curses have been placed on me on nairaland alone? I can't count, trust me if they were real I wouldn't be where I'm today, that's why I will not allow my enemies to have peace, I will talk about SA at any given opportunity

U keep ignoring omashola, doesn't he have mansions again? I thought you were sure with deeds and all

Hahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Someone should show himself(which also includes ‘herself) naaa. I’m looking for who to enter this morning. Someone should volunteer to look for my trouble
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tetehjevvels: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Hurt?? grin

You're a kid I swear.

I agree. Are you happy now?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Why is "Jambito" always talking about someone she likes...cheesy grin cheesy
She needs a relationship in the house.That's how her type do. And any guy web go close will surely be chopping her yoni steady..As long as he isn't going to flirt with other girls.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2019
see hateful comments

tueeh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Yale9:
You have no idea how much fun I’m having on this thread.
Hopefully you'll still be having fun after Sunday eviction show.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Imagine since morning tacha tacha jazz jazz, That's how some resident mischievous persons here will succeed in making tacha the first runner up.
Well its too early to cry a river when she top the polls on Sunday, we will have one word for all this noise makers....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Lawd, are these the best girls they could find to represent Nigerians in the BBH??

Most of them lack content and eloquence. undecided undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Brubembem:

Yea, and her gullible followers are supporting her but won't wish for such kind of daughter cheesy

May all their daughters be like Tasha and may their sons marry a woman like her.

Amen!!!!

People support housemates for different reasons like romance, drama and controversy. This is not a show about best behaviour or morality. Miracle that won last year, how well- behaved was he to be bleeping on live TV. Will u want ur son to bleep on live TV? Cee-C that was first runner up nko? Frodd that has many fans, how well behaved is he? If it was about best behaviour, why didn't Lolu win last year?

If everybody decides to form gentleman and behave well like Mike, do u know how boring this show will be? Biggie will need fake housemates to cause drama

Well, I'm sure u don't know the meaning of a reality show.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
You people should take it easy on this hate campaign on Tacha, it will only gain her more fans. That’s how this thing works.

Jazz, bed wetting? Haba this is low

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by emmask: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Please guys watching should help with updates for those of us not watching atm edakun. Enough with the arguments.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Frank65:

People support housemates for different reasons like romance, drama and controversy. This is not a show about best behaviour or morality. Miracle that won last year, how well- behaved was he to be bleeping on live TV. Will u want ur son to bleep on live TV? Cee-C that was first runner up nko? Frodd that has many fans, how well behaved is he? If it was about best behaviour, why didn't Lolu win last year?

If everybody decides to form gentleman and behave well like Mike, do u know how boring this show will be? Biggie will need fake housemates to cause drama

Are you Trasha's follower?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Threebear:

Hopefully you'll still be having fun after Sunday eviction show.
way more fun.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
eksbabe:
You people should take it easy on this hate campaign on Tacha, it will only gain her more fans. That’s how this thing works.

Jazz, bed wetting? Haba this is low
she bed wets, shit happens. Na crusade she need go. No be today

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Neimar:
see hateful comments

tueeh
let’s say no to hateful comments

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
When Ike stole and caused omashola pain.
Everybody had 1001 excuses. They said it's not a moral show. It's for entertainment.

But when it is Tacha grin cheesy grin grin grin

I can't lie sha. It just shows that they are very threatened by her. cheesy

Frank65:

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Wait... It's like Ak done return to Kuje prison
yes, that's why you see Mrs maltina here grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2019
For those who want updates.
The housemates are gathered in the Lounge.

Seems they have a task to perform a song(s) using the props and instruments they were given yesterday and they have to use all 17 instruments
Frodd tries to suggest singing gospel songs.
Esther says no singing of religious songs since they are not allowed to talk about religion
Frodd says ok, what about traditional songs.

The housemates are now deciding if they want to sing a traditional song, if it's yoruba or igbo, how to incorporate all the instruments. Seyi is giving suggestions

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Giel:
When Ike stole and caused omashola pain.
Everybody had 1001 excuses. They said it's not a moral show. It's for entertainment.

But when it is Tacha grin cheesy grin grin grin

I can't lie sha. It just shows that they are very threatened by her. cheesy

I know you were looking for this word “disgusted”, when you said said threatened! Yea, She disgusts them all. Next??

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

Whoever tops this Sunday and also goes on to top ike whenever ike is up will likely win the show though the gap is tight unlike previous years

Dude

Mercy is the person to beat in that house not ike

You would be surprised when they are both up and mercy leads

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Giel:
For those who want updates.
The housemates are gathered in the Lounge.

Seems they have a task to perform a song(s) with using the props and instruments they were given yesterday and they have to use all 17 instruments
Frodd tries to suggest singing gospel songs.
Esther says no singing of religious songs since they are not allowed to sing yoruba.
Frodd says ok, what about traditional songs.

The housemates are now deciding if they want to sing a traditional song, if it's yoruba or igbo.
and Tacha is waiting to disagree with what ever they agree COS NO ONE CAN FORCE HER TO AGREE. Just my guess!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Yale9:
I know you were looking for this word “disgusted”, when you said said threatened! Yea. She disgusts them all. Next??

Better focus on frodd oh grin grin
I can already see him answering questions about slut shaming Tacha onstage.

He's already going home, grin just try and make sure he doesn't leave with 1% grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teemotee: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
una well done since morning o. Like play like play, this is how Tacha will win this show. The said jazz is at work. If you know you know

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Giel:

Better focus on frodd oh grin grin
I can already see him answering questions about sluts shaming Tacha onstage.

He's already going home, grin just try and make sure he doesn't leave with 1% grin
you could take away the 1% and leave him with 0. I trip for your omniscience tho.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Don't mind those losers

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by izito(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Quote me later....

They will lose their wager tonight..
Unless big brother pity dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)