Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,638 members, 7,930,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE (1444 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by halogate: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Budex40:
My brother it is FINISHED..!!! Start praing she doesnt press charges ooo. If she does, only ur Ancestors can save u ooo
...forget that one jere...
..na lawyer wey she be dey shak am
..like one poster rightly said...it's his words against hers..
..no need to put fear for the guy mind.
....to D matter.
..il stil advice u to speak with a lawyer...and prep ur defense incase she decides to subpoena u.
..till then relax, forget abt her and continue making ur millions.
..na she go tire.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by addictiv(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Being accused of rape is not an experience you ll wish for anyone. Funny thing is ur accusers will expect you to forgive and forget. When the truth comes out without minding the mental and physical torture they have put you through.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Evangkatsoulis: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:
thanks bro. Sure I will speak wit a lawyer.
I'd luv to hear from lawyers in d house too.
Thanks

which state did you guys have sex?
Check the age of consent in that state.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by romenna: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

which state did you guys have sex?
Check the age of consent in that state.
Edo. Dnt know much abt edo's age of consent
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Evangkatsoulis: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:

ahhhh! If na edo, e fit be 12 years sef.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:

But I thought Nigeria has a general age of consent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Will Bleep You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé / The True Meaning Of Being An ALPHA Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.