Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,991 members, 7,949,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun (53182 Views)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
clemzo101:
yes, all the sex are consensual, but I will rather term it " taking advantage of the ladies" a man of God shouldn't be found wanting in issues like this.
if it is not rape it means he did nothing wrong. all he did was have sex like anyone of us
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-in-mouth.html?m=1

I got this from d story:

"Currently, in 2019, Busola Dakolo is accusing the same Pastor of RAPE. Other people are also testifying of how the man wanted to have sex with them or how he had sex with them."

So far there's just one rape witness according to this except. Some were his sex partners. Others turned down his sexual advances. So it's still just one witness except d author of d article is now calling consented sex rape
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Elvis778:

oh, you expect her to agree with you it's consensual?
It won't have weight and pips will most likely not believe her.
But because she tagged it RAPE, everyone will want to sympathize.
The first one might have taken her on awares (but still not rape)
but the other ones are pure consensual sex, let us not judge with our emotions please.
But then, the pastor is very wrong, am just trying to clear that word RAPE, Nigerians still don't understand the meaning.

[/s]

You know "NOTHING" about rape.

Say something else like sports. You have no idea about whats been discussed here.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

if it is not rape then the pastor did nothing wrong. that is why I said we should all wait for the facts and not rush into judgement

the only wrong he did is being immoral,
as a pastor, he should be living by example and not the other way round.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Bukden16(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Built2last:
I fear internet.

I swear ,ah pity certain crop of individuals.
Posting any filthy thing they term as achievement.
Hanging out with a new boo tomorrow another one.

History will always be there to dig this things up.

The Internet!
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
ojimbo:
parents, stop leaving your female kids with these men of Dog. They are perverts. They can never change
not only men of God. Uncles, cousins, neighbors, security guards.etcetera
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by bigiyaro(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
domino4211:
And in the Vagiinas of 70 to 100 female choir members,your preeq has been established..
I may question Busola's motive,considering that the story doesn't really add up.
But,they can't all be lying.
question bukola for what? do you know the trauma and confusion this whole saga can cause in her family? how do feel knowing ur wife has been raped? the whole money in this world cannot buy the courage this woman muster up to come out, she has put her every thing on the line here. Most rapists get away because of lack of courage to come out, on the path on the victim. This pastor fat will definitely pay, except God will put hand for this matter.

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Elvis778:

the only wrong he did is being immoral,
as a pastor, he should be living by example and not the other way round.
how is it our business if he is immoral?if is consensual, that is his business with God

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2019
clemzo101:
yes, all the sex are consensual, but I will rather term it " taking advantage of the ladies" a man of God shouldn't be found wanting in issues like this.

Please go read about rape before ypu make comments

You know nothing about.

Get the definition and types

What plays in the mind of the victims that make it a re occurring act.

Chai! Hurts when I see people who have no idea about something trying to paint a picture

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2019
bigiyaro:
question bukola for what? do you know the trauma and confusion this whole saga can cause in her family? how do feel knowing ur wife has been raped? the whole money in this world cannot buy the courage this woman muster up to come out, she has put her every thing on the line here. Most rapists get away because of lack of courage to come out, on the path on the victim. This pastor fat will definitely pay, except God will put hand for this matter.
the court is there when you are rape. social media cannot give justice
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
bigiyaro:

Was she actually raped? That's d issue. Its her word against his& so far she hasn't provided any proof just a story which isn't foolproof. If she has a case, let her head 2d court.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by aviato(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
90 percent of women in naija church
Sleep around. They fuckkk dem selves
Af seen enuf
Fem pentecostal,catholic,name it
Dont be fooled we are all going to hell
Hupocrites
Acting like they dont do shiiit on a daily
Foolish women
Bich

I aint no rapist
Women are loose
A girl i met stripped naked on 2nd day we bleeped hard for 7months
She later blackmailed me and stole my phone
You say women are loose yet you that is having sex with these loose women has the right to castigate them, you sound so bitter towards women. Stop being a misogynist.

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by bigiyaro(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

the court is there when you are rape. social media cannot give justice
yeah but it's a great rallying point.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by karma2000: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Useless bitches ebi lik say nairaland sef no get work
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

if it is not rape it means he did nothing wrong. all he did was have sex like anyone of us
Please try to use the brain God gave you. A married pastor, manipulates, intimidates and coerces a young single girl into having sex with him forcefully, without her consent....and you say he did nothing wrong? Haba! shocked
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

Please try to use the brain God gave you. A married pastor, manipulates and coerces a young single girl into having sex with him forcefully, without her consent....and you say he did nothing wrong? Haba! shocked
if he did it forcefully without her consent is that not rape?
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

You know "NOTHING" about rape.

Say something else like sports. You have no idea about whats been discussed here.
Ok,
Mr professor in rape studies,
define rape please?
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Hoodbilonia: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Noob
aviato:
You say women are loose yet you that is having sex with these loose women has the right to castigate them, you sound so bitter towards women. Stop being a misogynist.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

if he did it forcefully without her consent is that not rape?
Go to the day dictionary, and check the meaning of the word "rape." I don't have the time or energy to give you a tutorial today.... undecided
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Elvis778:

Ok,
Mr professor in rape studies,
define rape please?

Dont you have Google on your phone? Need to do that for you again so you say am telling you lies?

Damn! You hurting my peniss
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

Go to the day dictionary, and check the meaning of the word "rape." I don't have the time or energy to give you a tutorial today.... undecided
you should be the one needing a tutorial

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by bigiyaro(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Was she actually raped? That's d issue. Its her word against his& so far she hasn't provided any proof just a story which isn't foolproof. If she has a case, let her head 2d court.
what is the proof of rape that happened years ago? when R Kelly n bill Cosby were fvcking children and harassing women upandan, they forgot that karma is a bi....ch, anyway sexual predators tend to repeat the act until they are caught in the act, plenty women have came out to testify to the character of this pastor fat, u can never smell smoke if you never went near the fire.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2019
lipsrsealed sad undecided
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Dont you have Google on your phone? Need to do that for you again so you say am telling you lies?

Damn! You hurting my peniss
Lol, well,
seems you just want to exchange words,
i don't have time for that,
if you read her story with understanding (and not emotions)
you'll find the loopholes there and will know for sure that it's not Rape,
not even related to Rape and far from statutory too.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

you should be the one needing a tutorial
People like you do not value knowledge. Seek enlightenment, and stop sounding daft.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Godside: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

Please try to use the brain God gave you. A married pastor, manipulates, intimidates and coerces a young single girl into having sex with him forcefully, without her consent....and you say he did nothing wrong? Haba! shocked

PLEASE PARDON ME FOR QUOTING YOU . I HATE RAPE FOR SURE. BUT LET'S FOLLOW THE INFO GENTLY. THE PASTOR IS GUILTY NO DOUBT BUT FROM THE INFO BUSOLA CLIAM SHE LATER REPORTED THE ISSUE TO HER SISTERS AND BROTHER. THE BROTHER WENT TO THE PASTORS HOUSE USE A KNIFE �, AFTER WHICH THE PASTOR BEG AND LATER WENT TO HER HOUSE WITH OTHER MINISTERS TO BEG . IF ALL THIS WAS DONE , PLEASE WHAT IS THE MOTIVE OF COMING OUT AFTER 15YEARS TO SPEAK . I BELIEVE BUSOLA IS HIDING SO MANY THINGS. WE NEED TO DO THINGS WITH THE RIGHT MOTIVE. SHOULD WE ALSO SAY TIMI DAKOLO RAPE HER TOO BUT SHE DECIDED TO FORGIVE HIM CUZ THEY GOT MARRIED? SHE IS HIDING SO MANY THINGS

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2019
bigiyaro:
what is the proof of rape that happened years ago? when R Kelly n bill Cosby were fvcking children and harassing women upandan, they forgot that karma is a bi....ch, anyway sexual predators tend to repeat the act until they are caught in the act, plenty women have came out to testify to the character of this pastor fat, u can never smell smoke if you never went near the fire.

D women u talked about in d Kelly& bill Cosby cases, where did they head to? Has busola done what those ladies have did?

D other women that u say came out to testify against fatoyinbo, apart from busola, who else accused him of rape? If they are talking about his character, what did they say about his character that makes him a criminal?

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by laudate: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Godside:

PLEASE PARDON ME FOR QUOTING YOU . I HATE RAPE FOR SURE. BUT LET'S FOLLOW THE INFO GENTLY. THE PASTOR IS GUILTY NO DOUBT BUT FROM THE INFO BUSOLA CLIAM SHE LATER REPORTED THE ISSUE TO HER SISTERS AND BROTHER. THE BROTHER WENT TO THE PASTORS HOUSE USE A KNIFE �, AFTER WHICH THE PASTOR BEG AND LATER WENT TO HER HOUSE WITH OTHER MINISTERS TO BEG . IF ALL THIS WAS DONE , PLEASE WHAT IS THE MOTIVE OF COMING OUT AFTER 15YEARS TO SPEAK . I BELIEVE BUSOLA IS HIDING SO MANY THINGS. WE NEED TO DO THINGS WITH THE RIGHT MOTIVE. SHOULD WE ALSO SAY TIMI DAKOLO RAPE HER TOO BUT SHE DECIDED TO FORGIVE HIM CUZ THEY GOT MARRIED? SHE IS HIDING SO MANY THINGS
So now you are in her mind, to know she is hiding so many things? shocked Were you there when it happened, that you are now jumping to this strange conclusion?

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by NextBuhari: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Goodypc:

Even my woman.. just imagine a father in Catholic.
She confided in me about the whole saga.
I'm saying this because you don't know me.
Did you hear the Catholic father's side of the story?

1 Like

Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by bigiyaro(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

D women u talked about in d Kelly& bill Cosby cases, where did they head to? Has busola done what those ladies have did?

D other women that u say came out to testify against fatoyinbo, apart from busola, who else accused him of rape? If they are talking about his character, what did they say about his character that makes him a criminal?
take it easy. Everybody reaps what they sow.
Re: "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun by Elvis778(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

So now you are in her mind, to know she is hiding so many things? shocked Were you there when it happened, that you are now jumping to this strange conclusion?
were you also there?
Jumping in and believing the emotional and "not so true" story,
ofcourse, the pastor is wrong "MORALLY", no doubt, but
from what i read there,
busola only told a cut and join story, and as it is, the pastor can't defend himself cuz that will mean he has agreed he had an affair with her (which mostlikely is not rape)
so many things are missing,
the story is like a puzzle, which needs understanding (and not emotions) to arrange,
and after arranging it, you'll only find out it's not Rape, there was no force, no struggles, age is 17 and you still call it rape??
Man, you need to re-visit your dictionary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.