Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu (883 Views)

35 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Even If You Are Sad������ / Meet The Girl Who Is Funnier Than Emmanuella And Success / Facebook User Shades A Girl Who Asks Why Men Sleeps After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu by MrJokes(m): 1:23am On Jun 30, 2019
A Girl who sad for the recently completed JAMB Examination just checked her result and she scored 85
After seeing her result, she decided to pen down an Open -letter for JAMB Help Office because she believes her script was not correctly marked. She was confidant of how well she did and claims she ought to score more than 85.
Read what she wrote below:-
Dear Jamb, My name is Zinasha Zibruel. I am coming from Nigeria. I writed JAMB, and I scare 85. That is a big fat lie.
I say is a big serious lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I counted my book very well from carton to carton. I supposing to getting 100 in Inglich and 95 in Litrachure. But you given me 10 in English and 15 in Litrachure.
Did me not doing my CRS very well? Did Jonah not stay in the lion hole and Elijah sleep in the Whale’s belly? Do something very fast.
Infacts, I supposing to score 300 in the JAMB examination I tooked . Thanks you
If you are the Jamb official, What is the new score you would give her?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu by Auxtin85(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2019
-85 which will be subtracted from whatever she score in her next jamb
Re: A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu by amsassy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Auxtin85:

An invitation for a knock and nice beating
Re: A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
hahaha, u r heavily funny

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Sad For The Recently Completed JAMB Examination Just Checked Her Resu by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
E no go better 4 jamb for giving u 85

(1) (Reply)

You Would Be LAUGHING Seriously After You Finish Reading This / This Slap Festival Is Killing � / Nigeria Boy With The Longest And Hardest Name In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.