Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why is my vagina smelling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is my vagina smelling? (8532 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by yetunsbay(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Atlanticfire:

Taking Flagyl tablets 3 times a day for 7 days helps to stop the smell in most cases. You should see improvements after the 2nd day but complete the 7 days medication.

Then follow suggestions given by Evilforest to prevent it from occurring again.
as preety u be sis u mean that part don smell pass
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by StrikeBack(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mix bicarbonate of soda with water, use that as ur vagina wash... Also try piercing garlic and inserting in ur vagina at night.
Mama de Mama
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by frankkydee(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:
My vagina is smelling. Why won't it stop smelling? I bath everyday. I some times use wet wipes but it is still smelling. I was even bathing with detol but no change. I even stop wearing umderwear to allow breeze to blow it. What more can I do? Should I use soap and water to clean it every time I go to the toilet? This smell must stop o. My future husband can't come and meet me like this. Please help me

Pls, I would suggest what you can use if you can DM me, am very serious here
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by olmoRoc: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Not really sure if the OP is really a babe. However, the following might help.

https://www.wikihow.com/Wash-Your-Vagina

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by OmoDavido(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2019
evilive:
Smelling or stinking?

Anyways, wash with liquid sniper every three days until you see changes... Don't drink.

Ask a friend to spray the whole crack from behind at a doggy position before every sleep.

Sleep with legs wild opened and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

I hope these work.

Byebye

Fear God o
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by OmoDavido(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Use garlic and pure honey mixed together. Drink it in the morning before you eat and at night before going to bed.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by starbuck(f): 2:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Treat medically and stay off sex for some time because sperm aids in vaginal odour

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by APOPTOSIS: 5:22am On Jul 01, 2019
starbuck:
Treat medically and stay off sex for some time because sperm aids in vaginal odour
Experience Talking

2 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2019
StrikeBack:

Mama de Mama
Its good to read and acquire knowledge
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2019
starbuck:
So it's safe to say married people's kitty smell alot
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by StrikeBack(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its good to read and acquire knowledge
it's good to understand a sarcastic post and not jump to conclusion
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
it's good to understand a sarcastic post and not jump to conclusion
You overthinking it. Happy new month
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by StrikeBack(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You overthinking it. Happy new month
Happy new month my good friend
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Hoodbilonia: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Bich
U dull
Smell is too cute
My dick also smells cos its heated
If it smells.then its normal
But yours doesnt smell
It stinks
Yuck
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2019
ahahnow:

Thanks there is no discharge. I went to buy soap that is targeted for washing the vagina. Ill buy two different kinds. I'll observe if this works. I'll use soap and water every time I use the toilet and I think I'll shave. I'll use wet wipes also. I'll shower three times a day on the weekends

You get strong head sha
Go run rest pls.
Then other peripherals can follow
My future wife
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Bich
U dull
Smell is too cute
My dick also smells cos its heated
If it smells.then its normal
But yours doesnt smell
It stinks
Yuck

Stinks and smelly are the same thing. Mumu. Go and open your own thread to find out how to clean your smelly pen.is
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Hoodbilonia: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2019
U know wat i'm talking abt fool
Stink is an infection
ahahnow:

Stinks and smelly are the same thing. Mumu. Go and open your own thread to find out how to clean your smelly pen.is
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U know wat i'm talking abt fool
Stink is an infection

You are dumb
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by dnawah(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
ahahnow:
My vagina is smelling. Why won't it stop smelling? I bath everyday. I some times use wet wipes but it is still smelling. I was even bathing with detol but no change. I even stop wearing umderwear to allow breeze to blow it. What more can I do? Should I use soap and water to clean it every time I go to the toilet? This smell must stop o. My future husband can't come and meet me like this. Please help me
u want it to stop?ok go market buy a bulb of galic,them at night when u r about to go to beg,insert it inside the v.sleep with it in the morning it will fall out et vois la the smell is gone.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by izaray(f): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
ahahnow:
Why not try combo, it's a cleanser that is made up of of ginger, garlic, tumeric and cloves, another name for cloves is sobo pepper.I don't kno ur location but if you're in northern part of the country #50 each of these items gonna be enough. Peal everything neatly wash and sock in a big plastic bottle fill with water, allow for three days before you start taking it first thing in the morning before meal and last thing at night, it's also help to burn down fat, if you're in a relationship then take it along with ur partner, but it's makes some of them Hot though
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Hoodbilonia: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Hahahaha
Get lost with your stinky infected pussy
I pity who sleeps with u
Infected stinking pekus
Yuck.
Maggot infested
U r dying
ahahnow:

You are dumb
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Go see your doctor
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Hahahaha
Get lost with your stinky infected pussy
I pity who sleeps with u
Infected stinking pekus
Yuck.
Maggot infested
U r dying

Am I? Well it takes one to know one. Good riddance. Get out of here with your Smelly infected black rotten pomo
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Dominicane(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pls I'm eating...change topic.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Hoodbilonia: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
No go treat yourself
Incant imagine the disgust on ppls faces when u walk past them. When they perceive the oddur yuck.
They'd throw up.
Walking around with a stinky pussy,no matter the pef.God curse the dumbo that wud head you,he go get cancer of the mouth,tongue,lips
ahahnow:

Am I? Well it takes one to know one. Good riddance. Get out of here with your Smelly infected black rotten pomo
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
No go treat yourself
Incant imagine the disgust on ppls faces when u walk past them. When they perceive the oddur yuck.
They'd throw up.
Walking around with a stinky pussy,no matter the pef.God curse the dumbo that wud head you,he go get cancer of the mouth,tongue,lips

Are you still speaking? Shouldn't you be dying or dead by now? Sho fly sho. Why so angry about who is going to give me head? Because no one wants to suck your smelly di.ck? Better not go rape somebody o. Dumbass
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by laughitall(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
evilive:
Smelling or stinking?

Anyways, wash with liquid sniper every three days until you see changes... Don't drink.

Ask a friend to spray the whole crack from behind at a doggy position before every sleep.

Sleep with legs wide opened and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

I hope these work.

Byebye

very funny man
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Jollof123: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
ahahnow:

Tie room fresher for your vagina
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mix bicarbonate of soda with water, use that as ur vagina wash... Also try piercing garlic and inserting in ur vagina at night.

PLEASE how can someone insert garlic inside her vagina? Will the garlic still come out and how?
my girl has this issue and i feel for her especially during sex it smells fishy and i hate fish itself.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Atlanticfire:

Taking Flagyl tablets 3 times a day for 7 days helps to stop the smell in most cases. You should see improvements after the 2nd day but complete the 7 days medication.

Then follow suggestions given by Evilforest to prevent it from occurring again.
she went for a test and amongst the drugs they gave her flagyl but when she start...stomach pain fellow suit.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2019
ahahnow:

Are you still speaking? Shouldn't you be dying or dead by now? Sho fly sho. Why so angry about who is going to give me head? Because no one wants to suck your smelly di.ck? Better not go rape somebody o. Dumbass

Out of every suggestion in this thread you only picked a recognized troll to constantly reply too? Na wa for some people oh.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ogb5(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2019
inspirator1:

she went for a test and amongst the drugs they gave her flagyl but when she start...stomach pain fellow suit.

Flagyl does not normally cause stomach pain.

If she can not swallow flagyl then she should look for the one she can insert. She should ask a pharmacist or doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Night Stand! Share Your Experience / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.