Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why is my vagina smelling? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is my vagina smelling? (8513 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2019
ogb5:

Flagyl does not normally cause stomach pain.

If she can not swallow flagyl then she should look for the one she can insert. She should ask a pharmacist or doctor.

thanks for your advice.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2019
inspirator1:

PLEASE how can someone insert garlic inside her vagina? Will the garlic still come out and how?
my girl has this issue and i feel for her especially during sex it smells fishy and i hate fish itself.
If she has a control of her pelvic muscles, she should be able to push it out. Let her try flagyl tab.. One tablet morning and night. Plus mix baking soda in water and use as feminine wash twice a week

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by CastingCrowns(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Op isn't a lady... He raised this thread to mock real ladies... Don't give this 'woman' any advice.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
ahahnow:
My vagina is smelling. Why won't it stop smelling? I bath everyday. I some times use wet wipes but it is still smelling. I was even bathing with detol but no change. I even stop wearing umderwear to allow breeze to blow it. What more can I do? Should I use soap and water to clean it every time I go to the toilet? This smell must stop o. My future husband can't come and meet me like this. Please help me

Vaginas has a smell but it's not an offensive smell

If you think yours is offensive, go to the hospital and do vagina swab test and runs comprehensive test on sexual disease, get yourself treated and make sure you use condom no matter how deep you love the guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men. / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. / Some Men & Their Silly Mindset

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.