Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,300 members, 7,928,955 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! (354 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / 2019: The Church Must Vote, Apostle Suleman Tells Christians To Get Their PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! by Udemeeyenabasi: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
The rape allegation against the COZA pastor has been trending on social media this weekend and it is a very unfortunate scandal. I hate to hear these scandals about pastors having amorous sexual affairs with church members! While Satan is to blame, I see how we allow him come to steal,kill and destroy. So we act "over-spiritual" and don't care h0w people dress to the services, allowing daughters of Jezebel and sons of Belial to roam freely with all manner of skimpy and seductive dresses and make-up and then the flock get trapped, hooked and overtaken in immorality and social media is awash with scandals! If the pastor could fall, then how many times over the members have fallen! It is time to restore the decency, especially of dressing, that the church stands for. Enough is enough...this nonsense must st0p! Yes it must!
Re: Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! by Udemeeyenabasi: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Does it matter what you wear and how you wear what you wear? Is your fashion wrecking havoc on society? What good or harm does that dress bring to you and to others? Discover what your dressing tells about you here...http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/07/do-you-dress-to-kill.html?m=1
Re: Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! by greatnaija01: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
I do not seek to defend anyone BUT.....

Are you without sin?

It is an allegation o.

RAPE CAN NOT OCCUR SEVERAL TIMES WITHOUT CONSENT.

IF ONLY PERFECT MEN SHOULD BE PASTORS THEN NO ONE CAN BE A PASTOR.

MEMBERS Also have a part in the blame. Members want to get overly close to their SUPER HERO PASTOR... and when he pushes them away or puts boundaries... they will claim there is no love and he is trying to over do it.

see, one should be prayerful because all the attempts are against the CHURCH... not COZA.

Many known popular churches have sexual scandals BUT NO ONE WILL SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE.... because celebs are not involved and the churches have supernatural power.

COZA is just a pawn in this grand scheme that has just begun... we need to pray. PASTOR AND MEMBERS ARE GUILTY so prayer is the only corrective energy right now

Udemeeyenabasi:
The rape allegation against the COZA pastor has been trending on social media this weekend and it is a very unfortunate scandal. I hate to hear these scandals about pastors having amorous sexual affairs with church members! While Satan is to blame, I see how we allow him come to steal,kill and destroy. So we act "over-spiritual" and don't care h0w people dress to the services, allowing daughters of Jezebel and sons of Belial to roam freely with all manner of skimpy and seductive dresses and make-up and then the flock get trapped, hooked and overtaken in immorality and social media is awash with scandals! If the pastor could fall, then how many times over the members have fallen! It is time to restore the decency, especially of dressing, that the church stands for. Enough is enough...this nonsense must st0p! Yes it must!
Re: Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! by Udemeeyenabasi: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
greatnaija01:

Are you without sin?

It is an allegation o.

MEMBERS Also have a part in the blame. Members want to get overly close to their SUPER HERO PASTOR... and when he pushes them away or puts boundaries... they will claim there is no love and he is trying to over do it.

see, one should be prayerful because all the attempts are against the CHURCH... not COZA.

Many known popular churches have sexual scandals BUT NO ONE WILL SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE.... because celebs are not involved and the churches have supernatural power.

COZA is just a pawn in this grand scheme that has just begun... we need to pray. PASTOR AND MEMBERS ARE GUILTY so prayer is the only corrective energy right now

You are correct, we need prayers. I'm not judging cos only God knows the truth. We must correct ills we can correct.
Re: Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! by Udemeeyenabasi: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
greatnaija01:

Are you without sin?

It is an allegation o.

You are correct, we need prayers. I'm not judging cos only God knows the truth. We must correct ills we can correct.
Re: Sexual Immorality: These Scandals In The Church Must Stop! by Udemeeyenabasi: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
It is very bad that we are having these allegations because it gives room 4 enemies of the church to cast aspersion on the church. We need to look inward to realize some of the mistakes we are making in the manner of conducts and lifestyle. I belief the importance of decency in dressing and modesty cannot be overemphasised.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Take My Husband’s Place In The Church –modele Fatoyinbo Wife Of #coza / Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You –nigerian Man Tells The White Man (photo) / Who Is Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.