Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

None Of Buhari’s Ministers Deserve Reappointment – Esele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of Buhari’s Ministers Deserve Reappointment – Esele (231 Views)

Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

None Of Buhari’s Ministers Deserve Reappointment – Esele by hisexcellency34: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

s Nigeria awaits President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list, Comrade Peter Esele, a former President of the Trade Union Congress (TUC) on Sunday said none of the Ministers who served during his first term in office deserves to be reappointed for another term.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Daily Independent, Esele who was also President of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) said unlike Ministers who served under former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, none of the Ministers who served in the Buhari administration did anything spectacular that will make them continue in office for another term.

” I don’t think any of the Ministers should come back,” he said.

Details later…
https://www.independent.ng/none-of-buharis-ministers-deserve-reappointment-esele/

1 Like

Re: None Of Buhari’s Ministers Deserve Reappointment – Esele by hisexcellency34: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
fashola number one

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Keeping A Man Interested In You / I Need Formidable Team For My Next Level Work - Buhari / VIDEO: Nigerian Senator Caught On Camera Assaulting Woman At intimacy gadget Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.